Creation.........Salvation ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
It is easier to realise and accept that we had no input or choice in our Creation than in our Salvation - this needs to be grasped or simply believed that the saviour of the world has not failed, is not failing and will not fail even with you and I[Romans 5] - this is the glad tidings of great joy that we must accept and believe and preach and not the bad news of doom and gloom so that we may praise and worship our saviour now imho - twinc

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes.

But no sure I can amen you salvation line..there is a choice God says so.

It is easier to realise and accept that we had no input or choice in our Creation than in our Salvation - this needs to be grasped or simply believed that the saviour of the world has not failed, is not failing and will not fail even with you and I[Romans 5] - this is the glad tidings of great joy that we must accept and believe and preach and not the bad news of doom and gloom so that we may praise and worship our saviour now imho - twinc

Joshua 24:16 and others verses...
"Choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Yes.

But no sure I can amen you salvation line..there is a choice God says so.

Joshua 24:16 and others verses...
"Choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

this is just a demonstration of stance which is already conditioned by circumstances outside their choice or control imho = what is important is that G\od has chosen us imho - twinc