Daily Exercise Log. Let's take the challenge!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The day before yesterday I did about an hr and a half exercise in the day to afternoon.
Yesterday I did half hr exercise and today I did about an hr exercise and I think I will be doing a half hr more of exercise later on.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
An hour of exercise per day is pretty good. My smart phone's exercise target defaults to 30 minutes, but I bumped it up to 45.
Good for you for exercising and adjusting it to your level. I exercised for an hr and a half in total yesterday and today. I feel so good about it and happy that I accomplished it everyday. I sleep a lot usually (my medications make me want to lie down and sleep more or something like that) so exercising for at least an hr and half everyday out of all those hrs of sleep is good for me.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello, I haven't been on here for a while. I've been exercising everyday for I believe it is about an hr but from last Thursday to Monday I exercised only a half hr and then about an hr on the other days but the day before yesterday I exercised only about half hr too for a reason and all for reasons. Today I exercised for an hr and a half but I've been waking up very late and doing my exercises in the evening-night. I really wish God could wonderfully and kindly help me to wake up in the morning and then do a half hr exercise in the afternoon and 1 hr exercise in the evening. That'll be a good schedule. I want a healthy schedule. :(

Reactions: Lambano

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I did I think a half hr exercise the day before yesterday and the day before that. Yesterday I did about more than a hr walk of exercise. Today I did about an hr exercise.