Dan 7, Rev 13 & 17:3 separate beasts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A challenge was made to the Bible that God lies and contradicts Himself in prophecy. The best of Dan 7 is slain, his body destroyed, and burned in the flame. The beast of Rev 13, which is the beast of Rev 19, says he is cast alive into the lake of fire. Since both are true then obviously by faith in God and His word they cannot be the same beast and they aren't. The beast of Daniel has 10 horns, but of Rev 13 has 7 heads and 10 horns and 10 crowns.

Having to disprove the accusation against the Bible I realized I have been sloppy in reading it. The scarlet beast of Rev 17 has 7 heads and 10 horns but no crowns and so there are 3 beasts prophesied. And Satan the red dragon has 7 heads 10 horns and 7 crowns which means none of them are the same.

If just having ten horns is enough to say one beast is the same as another then that means the red dragon is those beasts and he will be slain, destroyed bodily, burned in flames, cast into the lake of fire and shut up in the pit of hell all at the same time. And a thousand years later will be cast into the lake of fire again. Now that's what I call a second and third death.

Rereading Dan 7 also shows that beast will be burned in flames of hell, before cast into the lake of fire.

Now we can read the prophecies knowing none of those beasts are the same nor are they they Satan the red dragon.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A challenge was made to the Bible that God lies and contradicts Himself in prophecy. The best of Dan 7 is slain, his body destroyed, and burned in the flame. The beast of Rev 13, which is the beast of Rev 19, says he is cast alive into the lake of fire. Since both are true then obviously by faith in God and His word they cannot be the same beast and they aren't. The beast of Daniel has 10 horns, but of Rev 13 has 7 heads and 10 horns and 10 crowns.

Having to disprove the accusation against the Bible I realized I have been sloppy in reading it. The scarlet beast of Rev 17 has 7 heads and 10 horns but no crowns and so there are 3 beasts prophesied. And Satan the red dragon has 7 heads 10 horns and 7 crowns which means none of them are the same.

If just having ten horns is enough to say one beast is the same as another then that means the red dragon is those beasts and he will be slain, destroyed bodily, burned in flames, cast into the lake of fire and shut up in the pit of hell all at the same time. And a thousand years later will be cast into the lake of fire again. Now that's what I call a second and third death.

Rereading Dan 7 also shows that beast will be burned in flames of hell, before cast into the lake of fire.

Now we can read the prophecies knowing none of those beasts are the same nor are they they Satan the red dragon.
Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin), And John's (The Beast) A Literal Human Man,, That Will Be Present On This Earth At The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ

The figure mentioned above will be a "Future" literal human man, and he will be present on earth in a living human body to witness the "Future" second coming and final judgment as scripture clearly teaches below

Daniel's (Little Horn) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Daniel 7:8-11KJV
8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Paul's (Man Of Sin) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

2 Thessalonians 2:3-8KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

John's (The Beast) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Revelation 19:19-20KJV
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin), And John's (The Beast) A Literal Human Man,, That Will Be Present On This Earth At The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ

The figure mentioned above will be a "Future" literal human man, and he will be present on earth in a living human body to witness the "Future" second coming and final judgment as scripture clearly teaches below

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
They may all be present at the same time of course but they're not the same beast nor person.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have often thought that some of the best revelations about the truth of scripture come from having to correct the errors about Scripture. This is a perfect case, and I completely agree with you. I've learned something new here. Thanks much.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are the same, I figured this out 5 or 6 years ago via God's blessing, I decided (because of a prayer in which the Holy Spirit said "Ron you guys already know it all") to leave no rock unturned when seeing contradictions, because God never contradicts Himself. So, how can one die and one be cast into hell alive if they are the same? Well, that is pretty simply really, we are not thinking on God's terms or in the way He sees things. All one has to do is read 1 Cor. 15 and Dan. 12:1-2 to see we rest or SLEEP until God raises us from the dead, no one goes straight to heaven, that is a bogus teaching. Those two passages prove this. So, what else did Jesus say? He said our souls are eternal,(the worm burns forever) and that happened when we were created in the image of God in Genesis.

So, in Dan. 7:11 the Beast's BODY is DESTROYED and he is cast into hellfire. In Rev. 19 the Beast is cast ALIVE into hellfire, so what gives? Nothing, both mean the exact same thing. We as eternal souls never, ever, ever die, we sleep or rest until we are raised and judged. But not the Anti-Christ and False Prophet, they will both be killed (BODIES DESTROYED) but they will not be allowed to rest even like the rest of the Wicked Dead who are only raised and judged after the 1000 year reign at Second Resurrection, thus as soon as they are killed, they are taken (ALIVE) by Gods Angels and cast STRAIGHT INTO Hellfire, "alive", which means they are never allowed to rest. You are thinking of ALIVE in human form, God is speaking in Spiritual form. Our souls truly NEVER DIE.

Remember, Satan is cast into the Bottomless Pit for 1000 years, not hell. Thus he and Apollyon go to the bottomless pit, the Anti-Christ Beast goes straight into hell.

Glad to see you can recognize the HORNS in each case designate who the Beast is. Some people do not have the ability to change their opinions. When in reality God is trying to teach us His truths every day.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are the same,
Not by Biblical makeup nor by their end. One goes to the hell, and the other bypasses hell straight for the lake of fire.

So, how can one die and one be cast into hell alive if they are the same?
If they are the same, then it was by way of hell that he rises up from the bottomless depths of the sea to surface in sight of men. The scenario is, the beast of Daniel 7 goes to hell, and rises up again with 6 more heads and 7 crowns. The new and improved antichrist out of the old false prophet. A corrupt image of the new born saints of God. And since Paul says false apostles are self-transformed, then so could the old beast of Daniel 7 be transformed into the greater and more wicked beast of Rev 13. Just not conformed to the image of Jesus Christ but to that of Satan's own greatest and last image of the false christ.

Well, that is pretty simply really, we are not thinking on God's terms or in the way He sees things. All one has to do is read 1 Cor. 15 and Dan. 12:1-2 to see we rest or SLEEP until God raises us from the dead, no one goes straight to heaven, that is a bogus teaching.
Where then is the presence of the Lord that the souls are in when leaving their bodies in the grave?

Those two passages prove this. So, what else did Jesus say? He said our souls are eternal,(the worm burns forever) and that happened when we were created in the image of God in Genesis.
I agree completely with this. Our eternal souls are not our mortal bodies.

So, in Dan. 7:11 the Beast's BODY is DESTROYED and he is cast into hellfire.
Yes.

In Rev. 19 the Beast is cast ALIVE into hellfire, so what gives? Nothing, both mean the exact same thing. We as eternal souls never, ever, ever die, we sleep or rest until we are raised and judged. But not the Anti-Christ and False Prophet, they will both be killed (BODIES DESTROYED) but they will not be allowed to rest even like the rest of the Wicked Dead who are only raised and judged after the 1000 year reign at Second Resurrection, thus as soon as they are killed, they are taken (ALIVE) by Gods Angels and cast STRAIGHT INTO Hellfire, "alive", which means they are never allowed to rest. You are thinking of ALIVE in human form, God is speaking in Spiritual form. Our souls truly NEVER DIE.
The wicked dead in flames of hell are not at rest. Only those at the altar in the Lord's presence have rest. And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

The beast and false prophet are cast bodily alive into the lake of fire, just like Korah falling bodily alive into the pit of hell.

Remember, Satan is cast into the Bottomless Pit for 1000 years, not hell. Thus he and Apollyon go to the bottomless pit, the Anti-Christ Beast goes straight into hell.
That's true that the antichrist is not Satan.

However hell is in the bottomless pit, which is where rebellious angels are now chained. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
This is when Satan is shut up for a thousand years and all those going before him deride him.

Glad to see you can recognize the HORNS in each case designate who the Beast is. Some people do not have the ability to change their opinions. When in reality God is trying to teach us His truths every day.
That's right. When we see simple logic of verses of Scripture, then we must accept it for ourselves or just go on in our own ideas.

Unless Daniel's beast is a bodily dead and rising transformed and reshapen beast of Rev 13, then they are not the same beast at all.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nah... you're faulty reasoning is being like a gunslinger that cannot aim, all over the place. Got to stay focused.

The ten horned beast of the Book of Daniel is the SAME ten horned beast of Rev.13:1-2 and Rev.17. When the many symbols and metaphors are compared to Daniel 7 & 8, then it's certain the final Rev.13 beast for the end of this world is what is being pointed to.

In the Rev.12:3-4 Scripture, that specific beast has ONLY "seven crowns". And it is linked to when that "dragon" (Satan) drew a third of the stars (angels) to earth, pointing back to Satan's original rebellion against God in the old world. (there's 3 world earth ages written of in 2 Peter 3, and we at present are in the 2nd one, in case you might not know.)

Even in Daniel 2, we are shown the final beast of TEN TOES will be the FINAL BEAST that will exist when Jesus (that 'stone') comes to smite that beast upon its feet, and ALL OF THE PIECES OF THE BEAST come tumbling down TOGETHER, and God at that time will then setup His everlasting Kingdom. The "ten toes" of the final beast of course represent those "ten horns".

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ten horned beast of the Book of Daniel is the SAME ten horned beast of Rev.13:1-2 and Rev.17. When the many symbols and metaphors are compared to Daniel 7 & 8, then it's certain the final Rev.13 beast for the end of this world is what is being pointed to.

So, you acknowledge the two beasts only appear to be the same by those assuming they are. They are certainly the same spiritually and ministerially, and so they are both beasts against God and His people.

Show the symbols and metaphors that compels making them the same.
In the Rev.12:3-4 Scripture, that specific beast has ONLY "seven crowns". And it is linked to when that "dragon" (Satan) drew a third of the stars (angels) to earth,
There is no beast mentioned in Rev 12, but only the red dragon, that we know is that old serpent the devil in Rev 20.

Once again, you are trying to interpret prophecy by your own assumptions. I have stopped doing that, especially with these beasts, when I say I was making assumptions about them all being the same one.

They are same in character only, not in appearance. They only appear to be the same person by the presumptive or sloppy reader.

(there's 3 world earth ages written of in 2 Peter 3, and we at present are in the 2nd one, in case you might not know.)
True. The world before the flood, this world to be burnt up, and the new heaven and earth to come.

Even in Daniel 2, we are shown the final beast of TEN TOES will be the FINAL BEAST that will exist when Jesus (that 'stone') comes to smite that beast upon its feet, and ALL OF THE PIECES OF THE BEAST come tumbling down TOGETHER, and God at that time will then setup His everlasting Kingdom. The "ten toes" of the final beast of course represent those "ten horns".
Once again, you are trying to interpret prophecy by your own assumptions. I have stopped doing that, especially with these beasts, since I found I was making assumptions about them all being the same one.

They are same in character only, not in appearance. They only appear to be the same person by the presumptive or sloppy reader.

You must show any Scripture where toes are horns, before you can draw this conclusion, otherwise it is only an interpretation on your part based upon mistake false conclusion of making a kingdom a beast.

The brute beasts in Dan 8 are kings, not kingdoms. You you can make the last kingdom to be the last beast, and must therefore make toes to be horns. If there is any Scripture that plainly does so, then you can use it for credibility.

No beast nor king is prophesied as a kingdom, neither is any kingdom prophesied as a beast or king. The King Jesus Christ is not His own kingdom. The final antichrist kingdom is not the final antichrist beast.

If you want to speak of kingdoms, then show where kingdoms are mentioned. The same with beasts and kings and toes and horns. Trying to make them all mesh altogether only confuses things for the worse.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

Just my two cents worth.

The Daniel 2 Statue prophecy is about the nations/people groups that have had and will have dominion over the land of Babylon.

In Daniel we are told who the first three people groups/kingdoms/empires are that have had dominion over the land of Babylon. God did not reveal to Daniel who the fourth- and fifth-people groups/kingdoms/empires in his dreams/visions. It was not until some 19 years later that the God revealed to Jeremiah further information about the fourth- and fifth-people groups/kingdoms/empires who would exercise dominion over the land of Babylon. Jeremaih tells us in Jeremaih 50-51 that the third segment having dominion over the Land of Babylon, around the year 120 BC would devastate and desolate the land of Babylon and that this devastation and desolation would last for a period of time where the duration of this time period would be for two ages/generations. During the time of Israel seek to Mt Zion, a nation would be established over the Land of Babylon, and this was foretold to us by the Apostle John in the recorded Seventh Bowl judgement. This remembering the Land of Babylon occurred in 1926 when the spoils of WW1 were divided up by the French and British Governments.

As a result of this dividing up of the Middle East by the French and British Governments, the nation of Iraq was created to have dominion over the land of Babylon and around 80 years later a coalition of many kings under the leadership of the second King of the North invaded the Land of Babylon because of its oil and attempted to bring healing to the land, but many of the kings of this coalition withdrew from the Land of Babylon. However, because of the invasion of the Land of Babylon to heal the land instead of destroying the land, God's wrath is being poured out against these kings at this present time.

Now these people groups/kingdoms/empires are not the four beasts and the Little Horn described by Daniel later in Daniel 7. The beasts described in Daniel 7 are four winds of heaven that stir up the sea of humanity such that the sea of humanity manifest the respective dominate characteristic of each of the four beasts. The Little horn is also mentioned in Daniel 7 as having influence over activities of the fourth beast of Daniel 7 and encourages this beast to speak out blasphemously against God until it is killed when God judges the heavenly hosts in heaven, i.e., the four beasts plus the Little Horn beast during the time that the king of the earth are judged at Armageddon in our near future and they are all locked up in the Bottomless Pit for many days, i.e., for 365,250 days, to await the time of their punishment.

Now in Daniel 7, Daniel does not mention that the five beasts are imprisoned in a pit, but he does tell us that they will rise up out of the earth during the last days of this present earth.

Now the description of the beast that rises up out of the earth, in the last little while period, describes the four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 as a single entity with all of the previous beasts acting in unity in an attempt to overthrow God's Established Everlasting Kingdom on the earth. In Daniel 7:19, my understanding is that Daniel wanted to know about the four facetted beast. The description of the single beast in the Book of Revelation describes the singular beast as being an amalgamation of the previous four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 with the slain beast of Daniel 7:11 being "alive" once more. In Revelation 13 we are told that this four facetted beast arises up out of the sea of humanity and is manifested in the people groups, kingdoms, nations and empires to do its will. This manifested beast in the little while period, is the army that the beast of the Book of revelation acquires to march all over the earth, to initially go after Israel and then the Saints of God to kill them all. The Beast and its manifested self/army sweep across the whole earth before finally coming to Jerusalem where it attempts to set itself up as an idol to be worshipped until Satan finally shows his hand and tries to Claim his deity and rule over all of the earth.

However, during the Little while period, of around 24 years, towards it end, Christ captures the beast and the False Prophet, i.e., the Little Horn of Daniel 7 & 8, and exercises their awaited punishment in the lake of Fire. Christ then captures Satan and also dispatches him into the lake of fire where the beast and the false prophet had also been just dispatched.

The Judgement of the five beasts of Daniel 7 in verses 11 and 12 will happen at the same time as the kings of the earth are judged on the earth and together, they will be imprisoned for many days to await the time of their punishment.

It is at this time, as is revealed in Daniel 2, that God will establish His Everlasting Kingdom here on the earth and that the foundation of His Kingdom will come down out of heaven as a rock untouched by any human hand to become the greatest mountain, i.e., religion, on all of the earth.

This will all unfold in our near future at the end of this present age, and as Christ foretold in Matt 24:32, the summer season of the great harvest/gathering of souls will begin and run its course until the Bottomless pit is unlocked for the Little While period.

At this present time, Satan is empowering his good and faithful servants to resist the establishment of God's Everlasting Kingdom and the gathering of the Saints to Himself.

Oh, that people would see God's perfect plan laid out before them and come into agreement with Him.

Shalom

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you acknowledge the two beasts only appear to be the same by those assuming they are. They are certainly the same spiritually and ministerially, and so they are both beasts against God and His people.
Your question about assuming doesn't make sense, and is illogical.

Anyone with common sense ought to be able to read and comprehend that "little horn" of Daniel 7 is set to appear at the 'end' of this world just prior to Christ's return, because of this...

Dan 7:21-22
21 I beheld, and
the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
KJV

If you cannot stay with what the Scripture actually states, then no sense in having a discussion about it.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Okay, let me see if I can break this down for you. The "beast" isn't a person, it's a "league of ten nations". The difference of the prophecies between Daniel are John is that Daniel was given a broad overview and John was given more specific detail. In Daniel 7 four of the seven heads of John's beast are mentioned. The seven heads of Rev. represent all the nations that have been direct enemies of Israel. They represent, Egypt, Assyrian, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, (five are fallen) Rome,(the one is of John's day) I believe the 7th is Germany (not yet come but will only be around a short time) and some believe it is the Ottoman empire. Rev. 17:11 mentions the head that was and is not and that he is the 8th, he will be the a/c (the final league of 10 nations are from the nations that were part of Rome's 'eastern" empire, not the western part as many believe) (These are the people of the prince, the a/c, from Dan. 9:26. The Roman army in 70ad consisted of conscripted soldiers from the defeated nations surrounding Israel at that time, only the officers were actually Roman). We know that the horns represent kings and the heads represent nations and the crowns represent authority. The beast w/ 7 heads and 10 horns of Rev. 17 represents the league of nations but the leaders/kings have no power yet (vs.12). The beast of Rev. 13 is the league of ten nations with kings that now have had power and authority given to them. I believe that when Rev. 12:9-12 happens and satan is cast to the earth (the third woe), it's at the same time as Rev. 13:3 and Satan possesses the body of the man who was the a/c. The beast of Rev. 12:3 is a picture of the ten nations, led by satan and at the time mentioned in Dan. 7:8 when the a/c takes control of three of the nations leaving only seven kings, thus the seven crowns.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, let me see if I can break this down for you. The "beast" isn't a person, it's a "league of ten nations". The difference of the prophecies between Daniel are John is that Daniel was given a broad overview and John was given more specific detail. In Daniel 7 four of the seven heads of John's beast are mentioned. The seven heads of Rev. represent all the nations that have been direct enemies of Israel. They represent, Egypt, Assyrian, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, (five are fallen) Rome,(the one is of John's day) I believe the 7th is Germany (not yet come but will only be around a short time) and some believe it is the Ottoman empire. Rev. 17:11 mentions the head that was and is not and that he is the 8th, he will be the a/c (the final league of 10 nations are from the nations that were part of Rome's 'eastern" empire, not the western part as many believe) (These are the people of the prince, the a/c, from Dan. 9:26. The Roman army in 70ad consisted of conscripted soldiers from the defeated nations surrounding Israel at that time, only the officers were actually Roman). We know that the horns represent kings and the heads represent nations and the crowns represent authority. The beast w/ 7 heads and 10 horns of Rev. 17 represents the league of nations but the leaders/kings have no power yet (vs.12). The beast of Rev. 13 is the league of ten nations with kings that now have had power and authority given to them. I believe that when Rev. 12:9-12 happens and satan is cast to the earth (the third woe), it's at the same time as Rev. 13:3 and Satan possesses the body of the man who was the a/c. The beast of Rev. 12:3 is a picture of the ten nations, led by satan and at the time mentioned in Dan. 7:8 when the a/c takes control of three of the nations leaving only seven kings, thus the seven crowns.
The Beast will be a individual human man of Hebrew/Jewish decent

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At this present time, Satan is empowering his good and faithful servants to resist the establishment of God's Everlasting Kingdom and the gathering of the Saints to Himself.
Satan's servants are "Good", where is that taught in my Holy Bible?

Jesus Christ's words on Satan and his servants

John 8:44KJV
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
all three passages speak of the final gentile world empire. which will be in power when Christ returns to put an end to the time of the gentiles..

Bible_Gazer

Mar 7, 2014
Bloomington, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev.12 to me is just showing the powers that Satan had used in the earth and use against God's people.
He was the instigator in the background.

Dan.7 Rev.11,13 and 17
to me it is the same Iron kingdom the last of the image in Dan.2 and Dan.7
The iron kingdom had different types of leadership in the past, but the iron kingdom will to live again in power, it was just wounded.
The Harlot system in Rev.17 is a city, powered by the Ten Kings.
But She will ride on them for support as did in history.
The Ten powerful Kings will destroy her later Rev.17:16
To me its still the Iron Kingdom - Rome

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well the beast is not the dragon. IN Daniel seven we see it as the four kingdoms. which the fourth started with rome and ends with the antichrist. They are the same as the writers simply describe different aspects. One may focus on the kingdom while another gives more description to the kings in their varied states (the 1 world govt., the 10 kings and then the antichrist)