Dan 7, Rev 13 & 17:3 separate beasts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, let me see if I can break this down for you. The "beast" isn't a person, it's a "league of ten nations". The difference of the prophecies between Daniel are John is that Daniel was given a broad overview and John was given more specific detail. In Daniel 7 four of the seven heads of John's beast are mentioned. The seven heads of Rev. represent all the nations that have been direct enemies of Israel. They represent, Egypt, Assyrian, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, (five are fallen) Rome,(the one is of John's day) I believe the 7th is Germany (not yet come but will only be around a short time) and some believe it is the Ottoman empire. Rev. 17:11 mentions the head that was and is not and that he is the 8th, he will be the a/c (the final league of 10 nations are from the nations that were part of Rome's 'eastern" empire, not the western part as many believe) (These are the people of the prince, the a/c, from Dan. 9:26. The Roman army in 70ad consisted of conscripted soldiers from the defeated nations surrounding Israel at that time, only the officers were actually Roman). We know that the horns represent kings and the heads represent nations and the crowns represent authority. The beast w/ 7 heads and 10 horns of Rev. 17 represents the league of nations but the leaders/kings have no power yet (vs.12). The beast of Rev. 13 is the league of ten nations with kings that now have had power and authority given to them. I believe that when Rev. 12:9-12 happens and satan is cast to the earth (the third woe), it's at the same time as Rev. 13:3 and Satan possesses the body of the man who was the a/c. The beast of Rev. 12:3 is a picture of the ten nations, led by satan and at the time mentioned in Dan. 7:8 when the a/c takes control of three of the nations leaving only seven kings, thus the seven crowns.

That too is a faulty view, and is not staying within Bible Scripture. That is man's Preterist view.

The 'beast' at Revelation 12:3-4 is tied to the time when Satan (that "red dragon") drew a third of the stars (angels) to earth. That ain't about this world, it was about the old world back when Satan first rebelled. This is why we are shown that early 'beast' had only "seven crowns", while the 'beast' kingdom for the end per Rev.13 is to have "ten crowns".

And since Satan's 'beast' kingdom of old WHEN HE FIRST REBELLED, had 7 crowns, 7 heads, and 10 horns, it means one CANNOT just go slapping meanings on it from this 'present' world.

The 10 horns of the beast at the end per Rev.13, is not simply about Rome and ten nations like you've wrongly been taught. Jesus showed in His Revelation the end time beast kingdom will be a globalist one-world kingdom over the whole earth, with Satan the dragon over it.

And there is NO Scripture written that Satan comes to POSSESS some human flesh man as the Antichrist. It will be Satan himself cast out of Heaven with his angels that are coming here per Scripture. So forget Rome and popish theories, for that stuff is old hat what the 15th and 16th century Protestant Reformers believed, thinking their day was the end when it wasn't.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That too is a faulty view, and is not staying within Bible Scripture. That is man's Preterist view.

The 'beast' at Revelation 12:3-4 is tied to the time when Satan (that "red dragon") drew a third of the stars (angels) to earth. That ain't about this world, it was about the old world back when Satan first rebelled. This is why we are shown that early 'beast' had only "seven crowns", while the 'beast' kingdom for the end per Rev.13 is to have "ten crowns".

And since Satan's 'beast' kingdom of old WHEN HE FIRST REBELLED, had 7 crowns, 7 heads, and 10 horns, it means one CANNOT just go slapping meanings on it from this 'present' world.

The 10 horns of the beast at the end per Rev.13, is not simply about Rome and ten nations like you've wrongly been taught. Jesus showed in His Revelation the end time beast kingdom will be a globalist one-world kingdom over the whole earth, with Satan the dragon over it.

And there is NO Scripture written that Satan comes to POSSESS some human flesh man as the Antichrist. It will be Satan himself cast out of Heaven with his angels that are coming here per Scripture. So forget Rome and popish theories, for that stuff is old hat what the 15th and 16th century Protestant Reformers believed, thinking their day was the end when it wasn't.
You really don't have much of an understanding of others views besides your assumptions, do you? First, it says right in my post that we are talking about 10 nations from the "eastern" part of the old Roman empire which is the exact opposite of "Rome and popish theology". The timing of Rev. 12:3-4 does take us back to his original rebellion (and he had no heads, horns or crowns) and there is no "beast" mentioned or at that time, however, Rev. 12:7 depicts a future time. Satan is in heaven now awaiting his time to come to earth, trying to battle his way through before God's timing. There is absolutely nothing preterist about this view. Satan is a "angel" thus a spirit and does not have a physical body, the only way he can be on earth and accomplishing things is to take over someone else's body. There is no "one world" government mentioned in scripture. Folks misunderstand Rev.13:16. It just means "all" those under his control. And really dude try actually reading a post before you jump on your uninformed soap box!

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone with common sense ought to be able to read and comprehend that "little horn" of Daniel 7 is set to appear at the 'end' of this world just prior to Christ's return, because of this...
True. No one is saying that horn has nothing to do with the first beast, but the beast with the horn is a king, and the first beast with deadly head wound is not a king.

Not the same beast nor person.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, let me see if I can break this down for you. The "beast" isn't a person, it's a "league of ten nations".
Sorry, he be a person.

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

The league of nations is not cast alive into the lake of fire.

Now, the armies of the beast may well be from the league of nations, but they are not the beast nor the false prophet.

The beast is a man with the number of a man, called that man of sin.

The false prophet is also a man.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin), And John's (The Beast) A Literal Human Man,, That Will Be Present On This Earth At The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ
Perhaps the little horn is the man of sin and first beast, but not the beast and king with it.

The figure mentioned above will be a "Future" literal human man, and he will be present on earth in a living human body to witness the "Future" second coming and final judgment as scripture clearly teaches below

True.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the beast is not the dragon.
True.

IN Daniel seven we see it as the four kingdoms. which the fourth started with rome and ends with the antichrist.
The same power-worship of old Rome, but not old Rome itself. It doesn't have anything to do with the city of Rome itself. He will rule out of spiritually Sodom and Egypts Jerusalem of today. Believing Italians will no doubt join the armies, and I suppose the Pontiff may submit to the first beast's false apostleship and ministry. Afterall, he won't be claiming to be Peter, but Jesus Christ Himself. Plenty of Christians and Jews will do so, as well as some Muslims, and plenty of converted unbelievers.

He will rule over his own worldwide organization of united churches and synagogues, as Messiah for the Jews, and risen Christ for the Christians.

He will be deceiving the world into thinking he is the God of Israel and Jesus Christ returned in the flesh, to unite the whole world under his kingdom ministry and reign: before the Lord's coming again, the last great antichrist will come in His stead.

Satan will give him the most subtle mouth ever, and have fire come down out of heaven in the sight of men, just to also get the people that demands signs and wonders to believe.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin), And John's (The Beast) A Literal Human Man,, That Will Be Present On This Earth At The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ

The figure mentioned above will be a "Future" literal human man, and he will be present on earth in a living human body to witness the "Future" second coming and final judgment as scripture clearly teaches below

Daniel's (Little Horn) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Daniel 7:8-11KJV
8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Paul's (Man Of Sin) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

2 Thessalonians 2:3-8KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

John's (The Beast) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Revelation 19:19-20KJV
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Since both the little horn and the beast with wounded head are false apostles over God's people, that war with the saints for the devil, rather than with the devil for the saints, then I'm thinking the first beast is that little horn upon the head of the 4th beast and king.

The other horns are false christs, that are supplanted by the greatest and last of all antichrists ever. When he comes, he'll make the others look like pikers. He rises up with support of the fourth king, that accepts him as his ministerial and religious pastor, even as Christ and God Himself.

Kings of Israel and Christian kings have usually had such pastoral rulers to guide them by.

The only power he comes with, is his own ministerial power, not kingship.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I Agree 100%, and the Catholic Pope is Runner up for the job of false prophet IMHO

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since both the little horn and the beast with wounded head are false apostles over God's people, that war with the saints for the devil, rather than with the devil for the saints, then I'm thinking the first beast is that little horn upon the head of the 4th beast and king.

The other horns are false christs, that are supplanted by the greatest and last of all antichrists ever. When he comes, he'll make the others look like pikers. He rises up with support of the fourth king, that accepts him as his ministerial and religious pastor, even as Christ and God Himself.

Kings of Israel and Christian kings have usually had such pastoral rulers to guide them by.

The only power he comes with, is his own ministerial power, not kingship.
The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really don't have much of an understanding of others views besides your assumptions, do you?
Do you really think this is a game to see who can come up with the best speculations AWAY from God's written Word? I assure you, this is no game. Either one is aligned with The Word of God, or they are not. Speculations are for when one is NOT SURE about a Scripture. What I wrote is NOT speculation, but what God's Word is revealing in simplicity.

First, it says right in my post that we are talking about 10 nations from the "eastern" part of the old Roman empire which is the exact opposite of "Rome and popish theology".
That is SPECULATION based on Preterist and Historicist doctrines of men, even though you are only 'trying' to point to Byzantine to exclude the Roman Church. All those you got that doctrine from have done is just to move their 'old' belief of those 10 nations being European nations, and instead because of the Islamic jihad since 1990's, moved them to Islamic nations, even though the head nation over those of Ezekiel 38 is modern day RUSSIA, which is NOT an Islamic nation. So per your "eastern" view the Antichrist should be coming from RUSSIA, and that exposes how what you're pushing is just SPECULATION away from the Scriptures. Oh, but the Jews love what you're pushing, anything to push down the Muslims.

The timing of Rev. 12:3-4 does take us back to his original rebellion (and he had no heads, horns or crowns) and there is no "beast" mentioned or at that time,
Now why do you LIE against the Revelation 12:3-4 Scripture? That also is a BEAST SYSTEM being mentioned with ten horns, seven heads, BUT ONLY SEVEN CROWNS, and it IS... linked with the time when Satan ("red dragon") drew a third of the stars (angels) to earth, which is about Satan's rebellion against God in the old world? I know why you deny that; it's because it destroys the SPECULATION of men's doctrines that you are pushing.

however, Rev. 12:7 depicts a future time.
Yes, Revelation 12:6-17 is all still future, but that doesn't change the timing of when Satan's overthrow happened per the Revelation 12:3-4 verses about an earlier beast system of ten horns, seven heads, and only seven crowns. (I had to get my sister to read over and over that "seven crowns" passage along with the Revelation 13:1 description of "ten crowns" in trying to get her just to 'see' it. It took at least four times for her reading it to 'see' the difference between 'seven' and 'ten'. Apparently that may be your problem too in not seeing it.)

Satan is in heaven now awaiting his time to come to earth, trying to battle his way through before God's timing. There is absolutely nothing preterist about this view.
The belief that Rome or Islam, or any other place than Jerusalem is involved at the end as the Babylon Harlot of Revelation is either a Preterist or Historicist theory, and it is mere speculation away from the Scriptures.

Satan is a "angel" thus a spirit and does not have a physical body, the only way he can be on earth and accomplishing things is to take over someone else's body.
I can't believe that so many brethren choose to just disregard what God said early on in Genesis 1:26-27 about His creating 'man' in His Own Image Likeness, which includes the image likeness of the angels also! Even in Isaiah 14 God calls Lucifer 'a man'.

Thus the word 'man' IS NOT A SOLE DESCRIPTOR OF A FLESH MAN. It is ALSO the outward image likeness of God and the angels!

Heb 13:2
2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
KJV

HOW... would someone entertain angels and not be aware of it? Simply because angels were also created with that image of 'man'; that image of man actually originated in the Heavenly dimension with God's Own Image, not this earthly dimension.

So those you've been listening to on that don't know enough to find their way out of a wet paper bag.

There is no "one world" government mentioned in scripture. Folks misunderstand Rev.13:16. It just means "all" those under his control. And really dude try actually reading a post before you jump on your uninformed soap box!
Oh but yes there is mention of it, but in the form of a 'beast' kingdom of ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns that will encompass ALL NATIONS AND PEOPLES, and that the woman Babylon Harlot "great city" will be head over, i.e. JERUSALEM where Antichrist will reign over it as king at the end.

I can't believe you'd even try to play that label trick, that the end time beast is not about a "one world government" just because that modern label is not specifically written in The Bible. TRICKSTER YOU ARE. And that means those who read your posts need to really... be careful of what you say.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

A further two cents worth.

So many commentors on this forum cannot see Satan and the five beasts, mentioned in the scriptures, as being spiritual entities, namely wicked fallen heavenly hosts, i.e., angels.

Because they cannot image Satan and the five beasts as angels, the try to humanise Satan and the five beasts as being people. This is true because people rise up in the sea of humanity and manifest the dominate characteristics of the respective five beasts and Satan.

In Daniel 7:2 the four beasts are described as the four winds of heaven and in Daniel 8:8, the four horns that come up to replace Alexandra the Great all point towards the winds of heaven.

Daniel 8:8-14: - Therefore the male goat grew very great; but when he became strong, the large horn was broken, and in place of it four notable ones came up toward the four winds of heaven. 9 And out of one of them came a little horn which grew exceedingly great toward the south, toward the east, and toward the Glorious Land. 10 And it grew up to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and some of the stars to the ground, and trampled them. 11 He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast down. 12 Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth down to the ground. He did all this and prospered.​
13 Then I heard a holy one speaking; and another holy one said to that certain one who was speaking, “How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices and the transgression of desolation, the giving of both the sanctuary and the host to be trampled underfoot?”​
14 And he said to me, “For two thousand three hundred days; then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.”​

The wicked fallen heavenly hosts are able to influence people groups, nations, kingdoms and empire to manifest their presences on the earth such that our observance of the historical record of the historical events attributed to the human manifestations of the wicked fallen heavenly hosts, such that the wicked heavenly hosts are hidden from our view.

Satan's servants are "Good", where is that taught in my Holy Bible?

Jesus Christ's words on Satan and his servants

John 8:44KJV
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

You are forgetting the Parables of the Minas and the Talents where the man who goes away for a time is actually Satan, and Satan has been able to hoodwink the Saints into believing that it is the Christ, but if you read both parables carefully, the so called "Wicked Servant," in the eyes of Satan, tells Satan that he has no right to the harvest because he did prepare the fertile field, or sowed the seed, or tended the field so that the harvest could come in, to which Satan agreed, but Satan still wanted to acquire the harvest anyway.

On the other Hand, from Scripture, at the time that Satan goes away to the Bottomless Pit for 1,000 years, the Son of Man, i.e., Christ, is given dominion over all the peoples of the earth and a kingdom which is also established by God at this time as the Everlasting Kingdom. Christ was entitled to the Harvest, and after all that is to unfold during the end times is completed, we are told that Christ will hand it all back to God and that He will then join the Saints as the foundation stone of the Temple of God to worship God with the Saints.

The problem we have is that Satan's lies have become entangled in the theology of the Church such that we have lost sight of God's Truth and God's Prophetic words concerning the End Times.

This flawed understanding is prevalent on this forum and particularly in this thread.

Shalom

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you really think this is a game to see who can come up with the best speculations AWAY from God's written Word? I assure you, this is no game. Either one is aligned with The Word of God, or they are not. Speculations are for when one is NOT SURE about a Scripture. What I wrote is NOT speculation, but what God's Word is revealing in simplicity.

That is SPECULATION based on Preterist and Historicist doctrines of men, even though you are only 'trying' to point to Byzantine to exclude the Roman Church. All those you got that doctrine from have done is just to move their 'old' belief of those 10 nations being European nations, and instead because of the Islamic jihad since 1990's, moved them to Islamic nations, even though the head nation over those of Ezekiel 38 is modern day RUSSIA, which is NOT an Islamic nation. So per your "eastern" view the Antichrist should be coming from RUSSIA, and that exposes how what you're pushing is just SPECULATION away from the Scriptures. Oh, but the Jews love what you're pushing, anything to push down the Muslims.

Now why do you LIE against the Revelation 12:3-4 Scripture? That also is a BEAST SYSTEM being mentioned with ten horns, seven heads, BUT ONLY SEVEN CROWNS, and it IS... linked with the time when Satan ("red dragon") drew a third of the stars (angels) to earth, which is about Satan's rebellion against God in the old world? I know why you deny that; it's because it destroys the SPECULATION of men's doctrines that you are pushing.

Yes, Revelation 12:6-17 is all still future, but that doesn't change the timing of when Satan's overthrow happened per the Revelation 12:3-4 verses about an earlier beast system of ten horns, seven heads, and only seven crowns. (I had to get my sister to read over and over that "seven crowns" passage along with the Revelation 13:1 description of "ten crowns" in trying to get her just to 'see' it. It took at least four times for her reading it to 'see' the difference between 'seven' and 'ten'. Apparently that may be your problem too in not seeing it.)

The belief that Rome or Islam, or any other place than Jerusalem is involved at the end as the Babylon Harlot of Revelation is either a Preterist or Historicist theory, and it is mere speculation away from the Scriptures.

I can't believe that so many brethren choose to just disregard what God said early on in Genesis 1:26-27 about His creating 'man' in His Own Image Likeness, which includes the image likeness of the angels also! Even in Isaiah 14 God calls Lucifer 'a man'.

Thus the word 'man' IS NOT A SOLE DESCRIPTOR OF A FLESH MAN. It is ALSO the outward image likeness of God and the angels!

Heb 13:2
2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
KJV

HOW... would someone entertain angels and not be aware of it? Simply because angels were also created with that image of 'man'; that image of man actually originated in the Heavenly dimension with God's Own Image, not this earthly dimension.

So those you've been listening to on that don't know enough to find their way out of a wet paper bag.

Oh but yes there is mention of it, but in the form of a 'beast' kingdom of ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns that will encompass ALL NATIONS AND PEOPLES, and that the woman Babylon Harlot "great city" will be head over, i.e. JERUSALEM where Antichrist will reign over it as king at the end.

I can't believe you'd even try to play that label trick, that the end time beast is not about a "one world government" just because that modern label is not specifically written in The Bible. TRICKSTER YOU ARE. And that means those who read your posts need to really... be careful of what you say.

Don't even bother to reply to any of my posts anymore, you are so off base, it is really sad. A perfect example of "one who thinks more highly of himself than he ought to think".

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, he be a person.

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

The league of nations is not cast alive into the lake of fire.

Now, the armies of the beast may well be from the league of nations, but they are not the beast nor the false prophet.

Just as when a reporter may say that, Putin gave out an order to do such and such he is talking about Russia and Putin is the figurehead and if another one were to say, "there's no sense arguing w/ the US" when Trump was president they would be speaking of him. A single man doesn't have seven heads ten horn and/or ten crowns. The word "beast" is used interchangeably between the man that's leading it and the ten nations that are are being lead, they are considered one and the same in this prophecy even though they actually aren't.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are forgetting the Parables of the Minas and the Talents where the man who goes away for a time is actually Satan
Your claim is false and suggestively evil IMHO

The man who left to go to the far country is "Jesus Christ" your suggestion that this is Satan Is beyond words

Luke 19:11-15KJV
11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't even bother to reply to any of my posts anymore, you are so off base, it is really sad. A perfect example of "one who thinks more highly of himself than he ought to think".
I think highly of KEEPING GOD'S WORD, YOU DO NOT.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BRETHREN IN CHRIST JESUS BEWARE: Anyone today that does not acknowledge the globalist movement towards a "one world government" is either totally blinded, or knowingly working for it, and some of those are actually claiming to be Christians!

I will create a post just on this point in this Prophecy Forum.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your claim is false and suggestively evil IMHO

The man who left to go to the far country is "Jesus Christ" your suggestion that this is Satan Is beyond words

11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.

So be it.

The question that you must ask yourself is, "Has Jesus Left Us? Did He leave us to get a Kingdom? Did Jesus send the Holy Spirit to teach and comfort us until He returns to Judge all the peoples of the earth? Did Jesus tell us that He was going to get a Kingdom or have we been told that when He went up into the Clouds that He sat on the right Hand of God?"

I am sure that we will know within the next 20-25 years whether or not Satan goes away into the Bottomless Pit when God judges the Heavenly hosts in Heaven, i.e., Satan and the other Angels that rebelled against God, and the Kings of the earth on the earth, at Armageddon, when they assemble to attach the nation of Israel and Jerusalem at the very end of the 2,300 year prophecy of the Little Horn having an army one last time to trample God's Sanctuary and His earthly Hosts. When Satan, and the other rebelling heavenly hosts are judged they will be gathered with the judged kings of the earth and immediately imprisoned in the Bottomless pit for 365,250 days after which they will be released for the little while period of time that must occur just before the final Great Judgement of all of mankind.

I would humbly suggest to you that your understanding of the end times has been influenced by Satan, and that you have accepted his lie that Jesus was not talking about him, Satan, in these two parables, but about Himself.

It is best that we simply agree to disagree without putting each other down, in discord.

Have a great day now.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would humbly suggest to you that your understanding of the end times has been influenced by Satan, and that you have accepted his lie that Jesus was not talking about him, Satan, in these two parables, but about Himself.
And you continue on with your false claims that the nobleman below is Satan

John 14:1-3KJV
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And you continue on with your false claims that the nobleman below is Satan

And I perceive that you are unable to accept my suggestion to simply agree to disagree about our respective understandings.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And I perceive that you are unable to accept my suggestion to simply agree to disagree about our respective understandings.

It is plain that the purpose of Jesus' parable was to correct misapprehension regarding the kingdom of God.

So all of the subsequent "kingdom" references in the parable refer back grammatically to the kingdom of God.

Thus the nobleman can only be Christ, as only Christ possesses the kingdom of God.

Satan does not.