Dan 7, Rev 13 & 17:3 separate beasts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. I also believe he could be Korah raised from the grave to live again in human flesh and blood, like a sort of evil Lazarus. He will literally be able to cast himself as the 2nd coming of Christ on earth risen from the dead.

He was the first listed type of false apostle and antichrist, as a leader of the rebellious Levites against God's rule by Moses and the law of God.

He will fit the returning Christ as close as possible, without actually being Him come again to earth. He will live celibate as Jesus, he will intimately know both the Lord of Moses and of Christ, in order to proselytize both Jews and Christians to his false gospel. He will have Satan entered into him, without committing suicide like Judas, and the dragon will give him a pouth and power to call down fire from heaven. He will also have his very on prophet speaking of him and his deity, even as John the Baptist for Jesus.

There will of course be one glaring deficiency that anyone caring for Scripture over appearance: He will come as a man from his hidden desert grave in mortal flesh, while the Lord will return in resurrected body through the sky in brightness of lightening.
I Agree, However It States He Will Be A "King/Ruler", And I Believe Satan Will Inhabit His Living Body

It will be the false teaching of a Millennium on this earth that is preparing the world to receive this false christ

The main thrust in the majority teaching is Jesus Is going to return in a physical body to start a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, "yes this will be the false christ"

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You missed the word "If".

"If" you don't want to uncover anyone, then don't.

But why include those additional sentences etc. in your response. If I said it was the Holy Spirit that prompted me to arrive at this conclusion, would you have accepted my statement, that the duke who goes away to get a kingdom was in fact Satan. The evidence is in the two parables for you to read and accept, but by making the linkages that you already have based on grammatical rules, it will always be difficult for you to see the truth.

If you had simply posted just this: -

I'm certainly willing to agree to disagree.

Then our banter would have ended and the " he said, she said, etc." argument that followed would have been over.

But you went on to try and hold to your misunderstanding of the purpose of the two parables by adding: -
but we can't both be right, since the nobleman cannot be both Christ and Satan, and the kingdom cannot be the kingdom of both God and Satan.

If you can uncover anyone who agrees with you, in this forum, or in orthodox Christianity past or present, please provide evidence of his or her identity and persuasion.

In other words, you are not wanting to agree to disagree, because you believed that you are still right.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But why include those additional sentences etc. in your response. If I said it was the Holy Spirit that prompted me to arrive at this conclusion, would you have accepted my statement, that the duke who goes away to get a kingdom was in fact Satan. The evidence is in the two parables for you to read and accept, but by making the linkages that you already have based on grammatical rules, it will always be difficult for you to see the truth.

If you had simply posted just this: -

Then our banter would have ended and the " he said, she said, etc." argument that followed would have been over.

But you went on to try and hold to your misunderstanding of the purpose of the two parables by adding: -

In other words, you are not wanting to agree to disagree, because you believed that you are still right.
You said "If I said it was the Holy Spirit that prompted me to arrive at this conclusion..."

So did He prompt you to arrive at your conclusion, or did He not?

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You cannot handle the truth. You simply do not want to know the truth, except for your own developed truth. Many suffer from this delusion.
Every one of your posts is a confirmation.

Keep them coming.

Thank you.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No contradictions in the bible. God cannot lie. Theirs ignorance on part of some people . Daniel chapter 7 is cross reference of revelation chapter 13. It's a one world political system. Ten horns are ten agencies that consists of this system. The bear is Russia. Lion is judah. Leopard is kenites. The beast rises up out of the sea. The sea is people. Some scholars fail to understand Daniel and revelation. Isaiah chapter 29, God put spirit of slumber on the seers. Some people have blinders on. God's election have holy spirit. Documentation, first Peter chapter 1, ephesians chapter 1, romans chapter 8. The subject of revelation chapter 13 and Daniel chapter 7, is a one world political system. Revelation chapter 9;5, satan as antichrist has 5 month period as leader of religious one world system. This is the 6th trump. Those who have spirit of slumber wont understand.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now we can read the prophecies knowing none of those beasts are the same nor are they they Satan the red dragon.
Can we, now?

I'd really like to be able to restfully rely on this theory.

Problem is, I'm just a little curious about a hermeneutical model that allows for nitpicking when it comes to heads and horns but is completely okay with inventing a "third death" where Scripture provides for no such thing.

Sorry if this comes across as high-handed (I'm getting a lot of use out of that little term).

Perhaps I'm just being too careful and uptight. :)