Daniel 8, 2,300 days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
My statement was based on you cutting the 2300 days in half.
Do you have a masochistic need to constantly demonstrate your ignorance?

The scripture in Daniel 8:14 plainly states there was 2300 evenings and mornings. One of each, make one day, a total of 1150 days, that is the exact period between the Temple desecration by A4E in 167 BC and the rededication by Judas Maccabee in 164 BC.
A fulfilled prophecy made by Daniel many years before it happened, which confirms for us that his unfulfilled prophesies will take place just as he tells us.

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read it as it's intended to be read....2300 evenings and 2300 mornings. The expressing of evening and morning constitute a day. It is not intended to be halved. It is to be interpreted by the same principal as is Daniel 9:24-27, a prophetic day representing a year.
Grammatically that is exactly what it says.

Remove the conjunction and
14 He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.” Becomes

14 He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings. It well take 2,300 mornings. Then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Grammatically that is exactly what it says.

Remove the conjunction and
14 He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.” Becomes

14 He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings. It well take 2,300 mornings. Then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”
This idea is not just foolishness, it is outright alteration of scripture.
Made to suit some kind of weird and false theory of where this 2300 figure might fit.
I would wish you good luck with that, but your going to need more than luck if you go down the path of twisting scripture.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This idea is not just foolishness, it is outright alteration of scripture.
Made to suit some kind of weird and false theory of where this 2300 figure might fit.
I would wish you good luck with that, but your going to need more than luck if you go down the path of twisting scripture.
It's called linguistics.