Daniel Prophecies and SDA 'Investigative Judgment'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Daniel 8 & 9

Unjustly Dividing the Word

SDA:

<no one understood it” (Dan. 8:27). That is, the vision of the 2,300 days (the rest of the vision already had been explained [see Daniel 8:19–22]). Implying the main ‘part’ in… The next chapter, Daniel 9, records (as is) the angel Gabriel coming to explain to Daniel the 2,300-day prophecy (/ vision). “ ‘O Daniel, I have now come forth to give you skill to understand’ ” (Dan. 9:22).>

Refuted:

Now see the SDA shameless, fearful, fraud:

<(the rest…already had been explained…see Daniel 8:19–22>

the vision applies to the “time of the end.”…At the end of Daniel 8, Daniel fainted and later exclaimed, “I was astonished by the vision but no one understood it” (Dan. 8:27, NKJV).>

What miserable, senseless, cowardice, turning the back to and running away from the TRUTH GLARING right in one’s face!

It is impossible to postpone the past.

“8:27 And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.”

“…no one understood it” – “it” – that is, “the vision” of and within CHAPTER 8 from verse 1 to verse 27, this last verse OF and IN and PERTAINING NOTHING THAN “the visionof and within and the whole of chapter 8. Which “vision=prophecy” was and entailed the prophetic symbols of the Medes and Persians, of Greece and its split up realms, and of undeniably pagan Rome from its conquering military, to its subordinating political stages of existence and of exercising world dominion and domination, which “also stood up against the Prince of princes25” the Messiah “in the latter time of its kingdom23”.

Jesus’ Suffering Death and Burial, and, HIS RESURRECTION, was the “it”, was “The Cleansing Of The Sanctuary”, was the <rest>, the <part>, at “the latter time” of “the vision” of Daniel 8, which lasted (in the past) “two thousand and three hundred late and early (oblations)” until in its “last days”, “The Sanctuary was cleansed”.

1688453178123.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Daniel 8 & 9

The Cleansing Of The Sanctuary

SDA:

<
the cleansing of the earthly sanctuary occurred on the Day of Atonement,

…which was the day of judgment…

…The next chapter… Dan. 9:22… (O Daniel, I have now come forth to give you skill to understand)… explain(s) the 2,300-day prophecy.
>

Refuted:

Denied. The angel did not come to <explain the 2,300-day prophecy.>

The ‘2,300-days’ is not prophecy, is not the prophecy, and is not the vision; it is only, the symbolic description, of the period of duration, for and of, the whole vision and prophecy given, written, in chapter 8– eight!

Supposing “2300 late and early (oblations)” is 2300 days, and supposing it were 2300 years, makes no difference, fact remains, 2300-whatever brackets, the prophetic vision, recorded, AND EXPLAINED in bulk and gross, in chapter 8, with only its “latter days” “end”, <the rest / portion>, “cut off” or “determined over your people”, which remained or extended over into chapter

9– nine,

and remained to be explained to Daniel by the angel, namely, THE 70 WEEKS OR 490 YEARS.

1688453238907.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Daniel 8 & 9

Day Of Judgment?

SDA:

<Gabriel amazes Daniel as he reveals an answer to his prayer much broader than he ever imagined. The angel Gabriel took Daniel down the stream of time and revealed the truth about the coming Messiah, giving the exact dates of the beginning of His ministry and His cruel death, events that tied directly to the cleansing of the sanctuary, in Daniel 8. In other words, Christ’s death and the judgment are inseparably linked.

Why is it significant that the death of Jesus, as revealed in Daniel 9:24–27, is directly linked to the judgment, in Daniel 8:14? What great truth is taught here by this link?
>

Refuted:

The ‘answer’ the Lesson literally puts into one’s mouth with its ‘question’, <What great truth is taught here by this link?> is, undoubtable, the <great truth>, of, <the judgment> which is <inseparably linked>, <directly – to the judgment, in Daniel 8:14>!—WHICH TURNS OUT TO BE WHAT A GREAT LIE. It’s shameful.

It’s shameful, a shameful blatant LIE. There is nothing of a <judgment>, or of a <judgment day>, <in Daniel 8:14>--- “13Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? 14And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

15And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man. 16And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision. 17So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

1688453314937.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
20230507Maandag

Daniel 8 & 9

Convoluted Clouting

SDA:

<As we have already seen, there must be a judgment before Christ comes. The angel announces in a loud voice that “ ‘the hour of His judgment has come’ ” (Rev. 14:7, NKJV). The book of Daniel gives us the time when this judgment begins.>

Refuted:

Pray, SDA, pray realise you are proclaiming your own loud voice of reckless disrespect for Scripture. I am speechless, God hear me

Have you no fear of God?

No, I cannot go on with this, at least not for a while.

1688453386349.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
20230520Sabbat

Just now · Shared with Public

The SDA Papal Puppet theology of 'The Investigative Judgment' nullifies Christ's Historic Atonement.

5m · Shared with Public

'2300 ereb-boqer' included Persia, Greece, Rome and Juda-'70 weeks' ending on Christ's Resurrection-'Cleansing of The Sanctuary'.

The '70 weeks' was the closing period of the '2300 evening and morning'-- NOT ITS BEGINNING 'PART'.

The 'Little Horn' was pagan Rome before Christ which it to this day has remained: PAGAN! Papal Rome has never been Christian.

Just now · Shared with Public Satan constantly is tempting and taunting with DIVERSION strategies, BUT IT IS
Sola Scriptura! Sola Gratia! Solus Christus

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I see you've dished up quiet a fruit salad there for yourself Gerhard!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Leviticus 1:1–28 is about the INAUGURAL DEDICATION of the tabernacle in the desert.

The day of the Dedication of the Tabernacle, Leviticus 16:1–28, which has no date, also has no individual sin sacrifice.

At Dedication, no sins have been brought in, but tabernacle, Aaron and utensils, were one by one cleansed BEFORE the Presence of the LORD filled the Most Holy.

Leviticus 29–34 is about the 12 TRIBES’ YEARLY RECONCILIATION until it CEASED centuries after, after the Jordan was crossed.

The tribes dispersed into the desert, and every "7th month on the 10th day assembled in one place for reconciliation".

This continued some 40 years in the desert and in Canaan until the tribes settled and worship was centralized, THEN CEASED. "On the 10th day of the 7th month...make atonement for the sins of All-Israel-ASSEMBLY once every year" which after the centralization of worship in Jerusalem, never occurred again. Leviticus 16:29,34

That's why the 'day of atonement' (Yom Kippur, a Judaist, Zionist hoax), never became one of Israel's THREE institutional feasts.

1688454083234.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
THE BLOOD OF "THE GOAT FOR THE LORD" WAS BROUGHT INTO THE MOST HOLY, NOT blood sacrificed for MAN OR SIN.

20230526Vrydag

36m · Shared with Public

Three Facts: 1, Leviticus 16:1-28 happened ONCE and is recorded ONCE and got fulfilled ONCE IN CHRIST. Hebrews 10:29 Mt.27:51

20m · Shared with Public

2, Leviticus 16:29-34 (Yom Kippur) contains or continues nothing of atonement made in the Most Holy.

6m · Shared with Public

3, AARON MINISTERED THE BLOOD OF "THE GOAT FOR THE LORD" IN THE MOST HOLY, NOT blood sacrificed for MAN or his sin.

Show one OT Scripture other than Leviticus 16:1-28 that BLOOD was taken into the Most Holy of the Tabernacle— there’s NONE!

10m · Shared with Public

Who else than sent agents of Satan and Antichrist - Papist Jesuits - could teach the contrary and go on with it TODAY STILL?!

ONE FINAL FACT:
God first REJECTED ten then all 12 tribes of Israel, but they still claim their 'Day of ATONEMENT'?

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
1m · Shared with Public

SDA pretend they're winning, knowing they've lost what they've never had: God's Truth.
Daniel 7:17-28 to 8:14-17 to 9:1-27
4 Beasts and 70 Weeks
7:17-28 and 8:14-17
Unto 2300 Ereb-Boqer End the Sanctuary be Cleansed
7:17-28
8:14 – 17
4 Beasts
2300 Ereb-Boqer
7:17 – 28
8 and 9
9:24 – 27
2300 Ereb-Boqer
70 Weeks cut off
8:17 – 9:27
End-Time
9:24 – 9:27a
9:27b
69 Weeks
1 Week
“Sacrifice and oblation to cease” at the Death and Resurrection of Christ “until the consummation” and Resurrection of all the dead at the Return of Christ.
5m · Shared with Public

So simple and clear and honest to His grace, love and WORD, are the prophecies, promises and providences of GOD !

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
https://scontent.fjnb2-1.fna.fbcdn....06cDbiaA1IEatJv79LRqpeD42ENaiu4vA&oe=648E99DB @24:00 on… Daniel 7 and you see this history developing, you do see Babylon very clearly, the winged lion which parallels the head of gold in Daniel 2. So you see four metals in Daniel 2, you see four beasts in Daniel 7. @24:08 on… The fourth metal in Daniel 2 is iron and the fourth beast you see in Daniel 7 has teeth like iron. So the parallel in this is very very clear, @24:23 on… So when you go from the lion Babylon – the bear Persia – Greece – the dragon-like beast Rome – and then you look at the ten horns which is what broke up the Roman empire, and the civil government to collapse – and then the little horn came up which was the Papal Power – and then you have the Papal Power which comes up among the ten uproots three of the ten – and then it has these different characteristics, it has eyes like a man, it has a mouth that speaks great things, a mind thinking great things, it makes war on the saints, it thinks to change God’s Law, and all these historical indications that evidence this. @25:00 on… And this was the position of the Protestant Reformation, that we have Babylon, Persia, Greece, we’re on the ten horns, three horns uprooted in the process of the Little Horn coming up – which was the Papal Power that did everything that the prophecy predicts. @25:15 on… And so people today, they go Babylon Greece Persia Rome, and then they cut the prophecy and they put a 1500 year 2000 or 1500 year gap, and then they make the Little Horn someone coming in the future, but of course at that point they have no idea who the three horns are because the Little Horn isn’t even in the air.(@25:39) But if you look at history, there were three horns that were uprooted by the roots, and I do see ‘uprooted’ and ‘subdued’ verse 24 those three kings. I see that as an illumination of verse eight that says they will be uprooted. So I see them as parallel texts – uprooted, subdued, humbled, removed, but the point is that in history, that actually happened and the timeframe where you down from Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the breakdown of the Roman empire into ten horns, we got to look at the timeframe around the 6th century, when the Little Horn was rising up and uprooting those three horns. So we’re looking at right around 400, 500, 600 AD. We’re not going down to our day or the future to identify those horns. And that’s where, to see the historical sequence makes so much sense, which is the basis of historicism and the prophetic school of understanding, not preterism meaning it all happened in the past, not futurism meaning it’s all coming in the future, like Dallas Election Seminary teaches and so many proxy teachers teach. But this is historicism and maybe there’s some differences among historicists about some of these finer points, but the basic sweep is very clear. So that’s what I se are the three horns – they were uprooted by the roots. You can go to Europe , you won’t find any of those ancient peoples tracing their history back to the Vandals or the Heruli or the Ostrogoths because they were uprooted during the rise of the Papal Power. to@27:32.

@40:24 on… Recommended for you, Johnny Cirucci, Facebook It’s simple. The 70 weeks WAS, once for all, “the end-part” of the vision/prophecy of Daniel 9:27, having been its “End” through the Death, Burial and Resurrection of Jesus.

ITS “END”, the Death, Burial and Resurrection of Jesus, AT THE SAME TIME AND ON THE LAST AND VERY DAY IN HISTORY of Jesus’ Death, Burial and Resurrection, “these last days God SPOKE BY THE SON”, began.

In other words, the Daniel 9 prophesy of the 70 Weeks was the MIDDLE AND FOCUS point of ALL BIBLE PROPHESY AND WORLD HISTORY, which BOTH have the Little Horn rise up ‘before Christ’ (BC) unidentified as ‘Rome’, and BOTH have, CONTINUING ‘after Christ’ (AD) until Christ returns and “The resurrection of ALL the dead”.

This is where SDA lost track.

And where Wohlberg tries to offramp THIS Bible truth, is where he completely IGNORES it <and then> concocts his <sequence> of <the four> whatever, because not Daniel 7, 8, or 9, pertains Babylon, which is un-identifiable as any of anything these chapters pertain.

Facebook

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
@36:50 on... Daniel chapter 9 particularly verse 27 absolutely goes hand in hand with 2Thes.2 and how it's very difficult to walk through that and keep track of who is who.

GE:
What sort of 'absolute' is that? Well, it's not only 'difficult', it's impossible. Dn.7:27 says nothing about anyone 'who is who', funny! There's many pages of Bible and years of history and differences of literature etc ad infinitum between Daniel 7:27 and 2Thessalonians 2, most important of which is that the 70 Weeks "end-part" of the 2300 ereb-boqer prophecy, itself, lies dead-centre between the prophesies of the four pagan beasts and the Christian era.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
@1:08:00 on... <The "falling away" BEFORE Christ's Return> - YES! It started AS PER Daniel's prophesy the 19th century inter alia with your SDA figment of the imagination <1844> "THE TIME OF THE END".

<The "falling away" BEFORE Christ's Return> - YES! It started AS PER Daniel's prophesy, the 19th century, "THE TIME OF THE END" and “INCREASE OF KNOWLEDGE”, inter alia with the SDA figment of the imagination, <1844>.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
VEITH:

From @11:00 on <Now ten kingdoms that emanated from Rome were established in AD 476, and in Daniel it says that this power that would control or has control of God’s people, would arise after the establishment of the ten kingdoms – you know, after western Rome was divided into ten.>

CGE:

None of the <ten kingdoms that emanated from Rome> or <were established in AD 476>, is <said in Daniel> allegedly <AD>, whether <in AD 476> or whenever <AD>!

Compare with identical sequence pattern maintained

Facebook

SDA ‘1844’ Refuted
The ‘Little Horn’ arose BC, not AD
Daniel 1 & 2 – Juda & Babel​
Daniel 3 & 4 – Image of king Nebuchadnezzar of Babel​
Daniel 5 & 6 – Belshazzar & Darius kings of Babel
28So this Daniel prospered in the reign of Darius, and in the reign of Cyrus the Persian.
Daniel 7 – Belshazzar of Babylon & Daniel’s dream of 4 beasts​
7:1-7 – four winds strove, four beasts came up​
Lion with eagle's wings
man's heart was given to it​
Bear raised one side
three ribs between teeth​
Leopard four wings
four heads​
Diverse dreadful devoured stamped the residue
had ten horns
among them another little horn came up before whom there were three of the first (ten) horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and
a mouth speaking great things.​
9I beheld till the thrones were placed ready for Judgement, and the Ancient of days did sit down, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. 12As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.
13I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son Of Man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.​

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
SDA ‘1844’ Refuted
The ‘Little Horn’ arose BC, not AD
Daniel 9
1 In the reign of Darius the Mede king of the Chaldeans, I Daniel understood the word of the LORD to Jeremiah (how) He would
finish the seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.
Understand the matter and consider the vision:
Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and city to
finish the transgression and make an end of sins

by making Reconciliation for iniquity and bringing in everlasting
Righteousness (“by the Sacrifice of Himself”),
sealing up the vision and prophecy and
anointing the Most Holy
(“Christ Raised from the dead”).
Know therefore and understand, that
from the commandment to restore and build, until Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks and threescore and two weeks;
in troublous times the street shall be built again and the wall.
And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off (“crucified and killed by wicked hands”),
but not for Himself (but for the sins of his people).
Then (afterwards,) the people (armies, hosts) of
the prince (commander of the Roman armies) that shall come,
shall destroy the city and the sanctuary (temple of Herod);
and the end thereof, shall be with a flood
to the end the war shall be desolations determined.
Thus He (Messiah) shall confirm the (“EVERLASTING”) COVENANT with many for one week: and
In the midst of the (70th) week He shall cause
the sacrifice and the oblation to cease (as explained in verse 26).
And because of the overspreading of abominations
he (the prince general of the Roman armies in 70AD),
shall make (did make) it
(“the city and the sanctuary”)
DESOLATE even until the consummation
when that determined (from the beginning in God’s “Covenant”)
shall be poured upon the desolate”
as also in the Last Day of JUDGEMENT and The Coming of Jesus.

1688456942178.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
20230618Sondag

1m · Shared with Public

The historic sequence regarding the 'Little Horn' in Daniel 7 & 8 is that maintained in 9 and found in chapters 2-6
before.

...meaning the
DEATH OF MILLENNIALISM,

ADVENTISM AND ZIONISM.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
@GerhardEbersoehn

5 hours ago (edited)

@14:30 <that the 2300 year prophesy is also valid...> YES! BUT NOT AFTER, BUT BEFORE THE 70 WEEKS WHICH FORMED "THE END PORTION" OF THE 2300 (years). The 2300 erev-boqer Daniel 8:14 ended with and did not begin with the 70 Weeks of years of Daniel 9:27, after and with the end of which began "THE TIME OF THE END" or Christian age - 'AD' – Hebrews 1:1-2.

Newton never added a time after, to the 70 weeks. IT IS THE SDA LIE OF LIES. Truth is the 70 weeks fell CENTER between the Israel and Judah Old Testament TIME of "the PAST God spake by the prophets", and "THESE LAST DAYS GOD SPOKE (and still is SPEAKING) BY THE SON".

@GerhardEbersoehn

47 seconds ago (edited)

Newton never added a time after, to the 70 weeks. IT IS THE SDA LIE OF LIES. Truth is the 70 weeks fell CENTER between the Israel and Judah Old Testament TIME of "the PAST God spake by the prophets", and "THESE LAST DAYS GOD SPOKE (and still is SPEAKING) BY THE SON".

Isaac Newton, ‘Daniel and the Apocalypse’,

No true believer doubts that the Messiah here is Jesus Christ, and that consequently these verses contain a prophecy which has been fulfilled. But he should be able to show a good reason for the faith that is in him. Mark the importance of this decision : If it can be proved that the fulfilment of the prophecy occurred at the time predicted by Daniel, it matters not whether the prediction was made 560 years or 160 years or even 160 days before the event. This is meeting the unbelieving critic on his own selected ground, for in any case the event was foretold long before the Christian era. This will stamp the book of Daniel as Divine in accordance with the seal set upon it by Christ Himself as recorded in the Gospel of Matthew. The issue is more important still for another reason, it may be regarded as the keystone of the edifice of the Christian religion. If centuries previously a Redeemer of the human race was predicted to come upon the earth, and if He came at the time foretold and offered up his life at the precise date foretold, then are his identification and his Divine Mission hallowed by a certainty which belongs to no other incident in the long history of the world, and our faith can rest upon the Rock of Ages.

1688457218640.png