Daniel Prophecies and SDA 'Investigative Judgment'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem

Sash Dabbadie

According to Revelation 13, if one has studied out the prophetic chronology of the antichrist system from Daniel till chapter 13 of Revelation, one will find that the antichrist SYSTEM is the papal system, and USA will cause (force) all the world to worship the first beast, and receive its mark at the threat of not being able to buy or sell, and death...

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Christiaan Gerhardus Ebersöhn Sash Dabbadie Thanks for your post. Please look at this: "13:15 he had power to give .. that the image of the beast (false Christianity/RC paganism) should cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. (Inquisitions) 13:16-17 And he causeth all .. to receive a mark in their right hand and in their foreheads so that no man might buy or sell unless he had the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name." Note: "MIGHT buy or sell", which implies the inability of the Antichrist beast and image of the beast. TRUE BELIEVERS' FAITHFUL WORSHIP MUST "REIGN ON THRONES WITH CHRIST" UNTIL HE SHALL COME AGAIN.
1688449381833.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
20230331Vrydag

KJV: Temple’s DESTRUCTION Foretold
(Mark 13:1-9; Luke 21:5-9)

Matthew 24

1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and but his disciples came to him for to shew! him the buildings of the temple. 2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down! The Jews make Jesus, false prophet

and liar, worshipping their wailing-wall

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, WHEN shall these things be? and what shall be the SIGN of thy COMING, now, and, of the end of the world? 4And Jesus answered and said unto them,

Take heed that no man deceive you—first of all not your church!

KJV: False Christs

5For many shall come in My Name, concocted and invented so as to say, I am we are Christ; and shall as if the temple is still standing or will be rebuilt, deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but for the end is not yet. 7For because as seen THIS DAY nation shall rise against nation in Africa, Bangladesh and all over, and kingdom against kingdom USA-Europe-Roman Catholic Alliance vs. Russian-East European National Alliance: and there shall be famines AFRICA, and pestilences AFRICA, and earthquakes Turkey, in divers places.

8All these are the BEGINNING of sorrows Mark 13:10-13 Luke 21:10-19

9Then during this end-time shall they deliver you followers and students of Jesus Christ up to be afflicted, and they shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations FOR MY NAME'S SAKE—Jesus Christ our LORD GOD and Saviour, Mediator between God and us, approachable by us ordinary, simple children of God our Father—our Father accessible without blasphemous faked NAMES, OR MASS OR MOTHER MEDIATRIX, OR, HEAVENLY

SANCTUARY of Seventh-day Adventism.

1688449602040.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Temple’s DESTRUCTION Foretold

10Then indeed shall many be offended, and shall betray one another

and our Lord Jesus, and shall hate one another and our Lord Jesus.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14And This Gospel of The Kingdom of God the Father and His DEAR Son, shall be preached in all the world for a WITNESS

AGAINST
all nations; and then shall the end come.

KJV: The Abomination of Desolation (Mark 13:14-23; Luke 21:20-24)

15When ye therefore shall see the THIS in verse 9 abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place—whoso readeth, let him understand: IN JESUS’ PLACE! 16Then when these blasphemous abominations of desolation of:

1. faked NAMES of God, OR 2. MASS AND MOTHER MEDIATRIX AND CHURCH, OR, 3. HEAVENLY SANCTUARY and SDA CHURCH mercy seats — let them which be in spiritual Judaea flee into the mountains where Jesus found abode and repose.

17Let him the rich which is on the housetop (couch room) not come down to take any thing out of his house (mansion):

18Neither let him the poor which is in the field return back to take his only clothes he has.

19And woe unto them frail women that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20But pray ye disciples of Jesus Christ that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath Day of the Lord Jesus Christ: 21For it then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be again.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23Even then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise FALSE Christs, and FALSE prophets, and shall SHEW great signs and wonders, insomuch that if it were possible, they shall DECEIVE the very elect.

25Behold, I have told you before.

Facebook
1688449935497.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Matthew 24:33

When ye [this generation and disciples] shall see all these things [the Suffering Christ], know that [my words, shall not pass away], it is near [fulfilment], even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My Words shall not pass away [but are being accomplished].

9Then during this end-time shall they deliver you followers and students of Jesus Christ up to be afflicted, and they shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations FOR MY NAME'S SAKE—Jesus Christ our LORD GOD and Saviour, Mediator between God and us, approachable by us ordinary, simple children of God our Father—our Father accessible without blasphemous faked NAMES, OR MASS OR MOTHER MEDIATRIX, OR, HEAVENLY

SANCTUARY of Seventh-day Adventism.

15When ye therefore shall see the THIS in verse 9 abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place—whoso readeth, let him understand: IN JESUS’ PLACE! 16Then when these blasphemous abominations of desolation of:

1. faked NAMES of God, OR 2. MASS AND MOTHER MEDIATRIX AND CHURCH, OR, 3. HEAVENLY SANCTUARY and SDA CHURCH mercy seats — let them which be in spiritual Judaea flee into the mountains where Jesus found abode and repose.

Ye shall be hated of all nations

FOR MY NAME'S SAKE—

JESUS CHRIST:

MEDIATOR approachable

Of the Eternal Covenant of God’s Love:

OUR SANCTUARY available and accessible

Without:

FAKED CHRISTS,

Without:

FAKED NAMES for God and Christ,

Without:

FAKED Holy Days for Sabbath’s Feast of CHRIST The Substance,

Without:

FAKED Priests,

Without:

FAKED Prophets,

Without:

FAKED Spirit of Prophecy,

Without:

FAKED SCRIPTURE,

Without:

FAKED Heavenly Sanctuary,

Without:

FAKED Judgement and Judgement day.

Facebook
1688450158665.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
20230504Donderdag

Quarterly Lesson - Sabbath School

Each Jew clearly understood the meaning of the cleansing of the earthly sanctuary. [The Bible never calls the tabernacle-sanctuary the earthly sanctuary; it is SDA pre-emptive brainwashing. Just so clearly, is Each Jew, with which SDA like to make every SDA and everyone else understand or ought to understand the cleansing of the earthly sanctuary and consequently the SDA heavenly sanctuary – clearly again, shrewd pre-emptive brainwashing.] It - the cleansing of the earthly sanctuary - occurred on the Day of Atonement, [The Bible has no Day of Atonement.] which was the day of judgment. [Now if the Day of Atonement, was the Day of judgment, and the cleansing of the earthly sanctuary occurred on the Day of Atonement , both the sanctuary and Day of Atonement is earthly and neither can be heavenly.]

1688451327776.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Quarterly Lesson - Sabbath School

Daniel 8

KJV Daniel's Vision of the Ram and Goat

1 In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first. 2And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at Shushan in the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai. 3Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last. 4I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.

5And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes. 6And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power. 7And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand. 8Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great [ROME] toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. 10And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. 11Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down. 12And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered. 13Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which had spoken, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? 14And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

1688451538218.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

KJV Gabriel Interprets Daniel's Vision

15And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man. 16And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision. 17So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

18Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright. 19And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

20The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.

21And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

23And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king [ROME] of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. 24And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes (CHRIST); but he shall be broken without hand.

26And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.

27And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.

1688451624121.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Daniel 9

KJV Daniel's Prayer for his People

1In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of the seed of the Medes, which was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans; 2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem. 3And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes: 4And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments; 5We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments: 6Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.

7 O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee. 8O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee. 9To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him; 10Neither have we obeyed the voice of the LORD our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets. 11 Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him. 12And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem. 13 As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth. 14Therefore hath the LORD watched upon the evil, and brought it upon us: for the LORD our God is righteous in all his works which he doeth: for we obeyed not his voice.

1688451761020.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

15 And now, O Lord our God, that hast brought thy people forth out of the land of Egypt with a mighty hand, and hast gotten thee renown, as at this day; we have sinned, we have done wickedly. 16O Lord, according to all thy righteousness, I beseech thee, let thine anger and thy fury be turned away from thy city Jerusalem, thy holy mountain: because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and thy people are become a reproach to all that are about us. 17 Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake. 18O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies. 19 O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name.

KJV Gabriel's Prophecy of the Seventy Weeks

20 And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God; 21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation. 22And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, Daniel, I am now (this time) come forth to give thee skill and understanding (in your vision at your speaking, and praying, and confessing your sin and the sin of your people Israel, and of presenting your supplication before the LORD God for the holy mountain of your God. Verse 20). 23At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee! For thou art greatly beloved, therefore understand the matter and consider the (following) vision.

24Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city,
to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

1688451871168.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

25Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. 26And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which HAD SPOKEN [in chapter 8], How long shall be the [that, first] vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation [the times of the Medes and Persians, and of Greece and Rome], to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? 14And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed [– which is the explanation of the PRECEDING prophesy the time-duration of which is given TOGETHER WITH it in Daniel 8—and is NOT the explanation of the subsequent prophecy in Daniel 9 the time-duration of which is given in Daniel 9 as 70 weeks – NOT 2300 afternoon and morning oblations.].

1688451968092.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Daniel 8 & 9

SDA:
…the vision of the 2,300 days (the rest of the vision…see Daniel 8:19–Gabriel amazes Daniel as he reveals an answer to his prayer much broader than he ever imagined. The angel Gabriel took Daniel down the stream of time and revealed the truth about the coming Messiah, giving the exact dates of the beginning of His ministry and His cruel death, events that tied directly to the cleansing of the sanctuary, in Daniel 8. [The exact dates and events that tied to the cleansing of the sanctuary in Daniel 8, do not tie, and are not tied direct(ly), in the sense the SDA glaring misleadingly, pretend.] In other words, Christ’s death and the judgment are inseparably linked. [Christ’s death and the judgment are – not at all linked, but are separated by 9:13 and 14, that is, separated with 2300 ereb boquer before, plus, not less, 70 prophetic weeks or 490 years, up to Christ’s death, which may be understood as a judgment – His judgement.]

‘days’ is a mis-translation

13Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? 14And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

13καὶ ἤκουον ἑτέρου ἁγίου λαλοῦντος· καὶ εἶπεν ὁ ἕτερος ἅγιος τῷ φελμουνὶ τῷ λαλοῦντι Ἕως τίνος τὸ ὅραμα στήσεται καὶ ἡ θυσία ἡ ἀρθεῖσα καὶ ἡ ἁμαρτία ἐρημώσεως ἡ δοθεῖσα, καὶ τὰ ἅγια ἐρημωθήσεται εἰς καταπάτημα; 14καὶ εἶπεν αὐτῷ Ἕως ἑσπέρας καὶ πρωί, ἡμέραι δισχίλιαι τριακόσιαι· καὶ καθαρισθήσεται τὸ ἅγιον.

14 וַיֹּ֣אמֶר way·yō·mer and he said אֵלַ֔י ê·lay to me עַ֚ד aḏ for עֶ֣רֶב e·reḇ late (afternoon offerings) בֹּ֔קֶר bō·qer early (morning offerings) אַלְפַּ֖יִם al·pa·yim two thousand וּשְׁלֹ֣שׁ ū·šə·lōš and three מֵא֑וֹת mê·’ō·wṯ hundred וְנִצְדַּ֖ק wə·niṣ·daq then shall be cleansed קֹֽדֶשׁ qō·ḏeš the sanctuary

1688452064294.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Daniel 8 & 9

SDA:

…Why is it significant that the death of Jesus, as revealed in Daniel 9:24–27, is directly linked to the judgment, in Daniel 8:14? What great truth is taught here by this link?

The 2,300 Days and the End Time

Read Daniel 8:17, 19, 26. What time period does the angel declare that the vision of Daniel 8 and the 2,300 days apply to, and why is

that important to understand?

The subtlety of SDA DECEPTION:

LESSON 6 *April 29–May 5 SUNDAY April 30

Each Jew clearly understood the meaning of the cleansing of the earthly sanctuary. It - the cleansing of the earthly sanctuary - occurred on the Day of Atonement, which was the day of judgment. WHICH IS INTRUE.

SDA say: <
prophecy alluded to here: the 2,300 days of Daniel 8:14> – again lying, because the 2,300 days of Daniel 8:14 prophecy is not alluded to, but is the very prophesy in Daniel 8:14 stated and explained, including its time-aspect which is right there explained in 8:13,14 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which had spoken, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

8:14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred afternoon and morning oblations; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Daniel 8:14,15 reads: “How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice and the transgression of desolation [of God’s People]– to give both the sanctuary [worship] and the host [the people] to be trodden under foot? 14And he said unto me: (unto) Two thousand and three hundred late and early oblations: then, [after] shall the sanctuary be cleansedviz., will Daniel 9 and the 70 weeks at last be fulfilled by the Christ.

The Ram-Goat-Horns-Little horn last 2300 late and early oblations; and 70 weeks after, Christ fulfils Daniel 9 and the 70 weeks.

1688452201331.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Daniel 8 & 9

SDA:

<Some argue that the 2,300 days are literal days. They also believe that this little horn of Daniel 8 applies to the Seleucid military leader Antiochus Epiphanes (216 b.c.–164 b.c.), who attacked Jerusalem and defiled the Jewish temple, even though 2,300 days does not fit even his time frame.>

REFUTED:

Correct or wrong, the question remains, do these ‘Antiochus Epiphanes’ time frames fit or try to apply <2,300 days to> chapter 9? No. None of these <some>, is so corrupt as the SDA doctrine that fits or tries to apply chapter 8–, the <2,300 days>, to some time frame of 2,300 days-of-YEARS like the SDA scheme does, and, what is really important, which time frame the SDA claim does not precede but follow the 70 weeks in chapter 9.

1688452326050.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
10230505Vrydag

Daniel 8 & 9

SDA:

Antiochus Epiphanes certainly did not live at the time of the end.

In Daniel 8, Gabriel begins his explanation of the 2,300-day prophecy. He names the ram as representing Media-Persia and the male goat as representing Greece (Dan. 8:20, 21).

Refuted:

Certainly not at ‘the time of the end’ the SDA were looking at when they concocted their sanctuary hallucination! In Daniel 8, Gabriel does ‘begin, his explanation of the 2,300-day prophecy’. He names the ram as representing Media-Persia and the male goat as representing Greece (Dan. 8:20, 21) etcetera… exactly. Though not named, as are the two powers before it, the next entity, the little horn, is obviously Rome (Dan. 8:9, 23, 24). He then depicts a kind of religiopolitical phase of Rome, which would “cast down the truth to the ground” (Dan. 8:10–12, 25), etcetera… exactly. BUT…clever – too clever obtrusion: <and interfere with Christ’s heavenly ministry (Dan. 8:10–12)>. In the face of Scripture declaring <Rome, which would “cast down the truth to the ground>– with apostrophes and all! No! Daniel right in chapter 8, depicts a kind of religiopolitical phase of Rome, which would “cast down the truth to the ground”—what exactly Rome did through its proxy-state of the Judea-of-THEN, which was the Palestine of 2000 plus years ago today. Therefore, the angel consoles the devasted prophet Daniel in 8:14 with the Good News of Jesus the soon-coming Anointed of God at the end of the time of those powers of the world: “12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered. 13Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which had spoken, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? 14And he said unto me, [Only] unto two thousand and three hundred days; then SHALL the sanctuary be cleansed of the transgression of desolation”, when simultaneously the Seventy Weeks were ended “by the Son in THESE LAST DAYS” about 2000 years ago.

1688452396268.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Daniel 8 & 9

SDA:

The cleansing of the sanctuary in Daniel 8:14, the climax of the chapter, is God’s answer to the challenge of earthly and religious powers that have attempted to usurp the authority of God. It is part of God’s divine solution to the sin problem.

Gabriel is ready to explain the details in God’s prophetic timetable. At the end of Daniel 8, we can clearly see that Daniel did not understand the part of the vision about the 2,300 days (Dan. 8:27).

Refuted:

<The cleansing of the sanctuary in Daniel 8:14, the climax of the chapter>..<of the chapter>.. No; the cleansing of the sanctuary is prophesied only, is still future in chapter 8; chapter 8 does not contain the cleansing – by the coming Messiah – yet. Chapter 9 contains that vision prophetically realised; not chapter 8. <God’s divine solution to the sin problem> the Messiah of the 70 weeks prophesy, is recorded in Daniel 9 only. We can clearly see that the SDA do not understand any details, no part or whole, of the vision about the 2,300 days. Daniel understood it but too well and consequently could not believe the details of the vision could last forever. How long, o my God, can this, last!? And God told Daniel – through two witnesses, through two messengers of God, Don’t loose hope Daniel, it will not hold on forever, but before –quoting SDA–, <<In Daniel 9:27, we read that in the middle of the week, the last seven years, Christ would “ ‘bring an end to sacrifice and offering’”>>chapter 9!

You cannot make the past the future, SDA, you cannot bring chapter 8 from behind from before chapter 9 and force it in between, after chapter 9 the 70 weeks, and force it last “unto” 1844AD. The ‘2300 days’ closes the historic period of chapter 8 on world history up until the first coming of Christ – not world history of up until the second coming of Christ.

1688452471100.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Daniel 8 & 9

Genesis 1

8 וַיִּקְרָ֧א way·yiq·rā And called אֱלֹהִ֛ים ĕ·lō·hîm God לָֽרָקִ֖יעַ lā·rā·qî·a the firmament שָׁמָ֑יִם šā·mā·yim days’sky וַֽיְהִי way·hî And there was עֶ֥רֶב e·reḇ late וַֽיְהִי way·hî and there was בֹ֖קֶר ḇō·qer morning י֥וֹם yō·wm day שֵׁנִֽי šê·nî the second

Therefore Daniel 8:14 simplest rendering, like the LXX has it, could be with 2300 ‘days’ whatever connotations there might be – maybe ‘days’ of ‘YEARS’, like the SDA have it–? Assuming for argument’s sake, it’s ‘years’---

1688452581291.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Daniel 8 & 9

SDA:

The earlier part [of the chapter 8 vision] about the ram, the goat, and the little horn had all been explained, even with the first two powers outright identified by name (Dan. 8:20, 21). The cleansing of the sanctuary was, however, not explained.

REFUTED:

Yes, The cleansing of the sanctuary was not explained. Because the cleansing of the sanctuary was not part of <the part> which in fact and Scripture truth was not <the earlier part> of the chapter 8 vision, but was the cohesive whole of the chapter 8 vision that in full in that chapter, indeed <in detail>, <was explained>, there and then.

The SDA try to bluff again – watch… <The angel Gabriel, who appeared in Daniel 8, appears now in Daniel 9 and says to him: “ ‘At the beginning of your supplications the command went out, and I have come to tell you, for you are greatly beloved; therefore consider the matter, and understand the vision’ ” (Dan. 9:23, NKJV). What vision? As we will see tomorrow, it is the vision of the 2,300 days, the only part of the previous vision, in Daniel 8, that he hadn’t explained yet to Daniel.> Over and over – circular surmising because thinking it is not, in circles or not. Whichever, the angel who speaks with Daniel in Daniel 9, nowhere in Daniel 9 explains anything of the content of chapter 8. Actually there is no <vision of the 2,300 days> anywhere, the vision was the vision of the animals and stuff dealt with in chapter 8 – the 2300 days pertinently gives the time or era and duration of the vision of the animals and stuff dealt with in chapter 8. The 2,300 days in chapter 8 was no vision seen by Daniel– it was an announcement the “angel that had had spoken” and had had finished what he had spoken, had made, for crying out loud!

1688452684159.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Daniel 8 & 9

SDA:

<What time period does the angel declare that the vision of Daniel 8 and the 2,300 days apply to?>

Refuted:

What a fraudulent, false question! The honest straight question would be, What VISION the 2,300 days apply to? And the only and straight and honest answer cannot be but, The vision of Daniel 8!

SDA:

The first portion of this prophecy relates to God’s people, the Jews. “ ‘Seventy weeks are determined for your people’ ”—the Jewish nation (Dan. 9:24, NKJV).

Refuted:

For nearly two centuries now, the SDA have been given grace to admit their error, but instead they have grown in arrogance and defiance of God’s Written Word. This Sabbath School Lesson confirms climactically. The Lamb offered you eye-salve.

You strike it from His Hand like here:

SDA:

<In Daniel 8, Gabriel begins his explanation of the 2,300-day prophecy.> <The next chapter, Daniel 9, records the angel Gabriel coming to explain to Daniel the 2,300-day prophecy. “ ‘O Daniel, I have now come forth to give you skill to understand’ ” (Dan. 9:22, NKJV).>

Refuted:

To understand WHAT? A <portion>? A portion of WHAT, <the 2,300-day prophecy>? Which does not even exist! The ‘2,300-days’ is no prophesy, it is the duration of the “vision” given Daniel IN CHAPTER 8. Verse 13,14: “Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

1688452851453.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
15. Daniel 8 & 9 Parts and Portions Repeated Unexplained

SDA:

At the end of Daniel 8, Daniel fainted and later exclaimed, “I was astonished by the vision, but no one understood it” (Dan. 8:27, NKJV). That is, the vision of the 2,300 days (the rest of the vision already had been explained [see Daniel 8:19–22]). / At the end of Daniel 8, we can clearly see that Daniel did not understand the part of the vision about the 2,300 days (Dan. 8:27). The earlier part about the ram, the goat, and the little horn had all been explained, even with the first two powers outright identified by name (Dan. 8:20, 21). The cleansing of the sanctuary was, however, not explained. / The angel Gabriel, who appeared in Daniel 8, appears now in Daniel 9 and says to him: “ ‘At the beginning of your supplications the command went out, and I have come to tell you, for you are greatly beloved; therefore consider the matter, and understand the vision’ ” (Dan. 9:23, NKJV). What vision? As we will see, it is the vision of the 2,300 days, the only part of the previous vision, in Daniel 8, that he hadn’t explained yet to Daniel.

24 times ‘vision’ aka ‘prophecy’ or SDA confusion aka hallucination

the vision1 of the 2,300 days
“I was astonished by the vision2, but no one understood it” (Dan. 8:27, NKJV). That is, the vision3 of the 2,300 days (the rest of the vision4 already had been explained [see Daniel 8:19–22]). the vision5 of Daniel 8 and the 2,300 days angel’s clear instruction that the vision6 applies to the “time of the end.” Daniel did not understand the part of the vision7 about the 2,300 days (Dan. 8:27). therefore consider the matter, and understand the vision8’ ” (Dan. 9:23, NKJV). What vision9? As we will see it is the vision10 of the 2,300 days, the only part of the previous vision11, in Daniel 8. The angel plainly instructed Daniel to “ ‘consider the matter, and understand the vision12’ ” (Dan. 9:23, NKJV). What matter, and what vision13? Because there is no vision14 recorded in Daniel 9, the angel Gabriel must be speaking of the portion of the vision15 in Daniel 8 that the prophet did not understand—the vision16 of the 2,300 days (Daniel 8:27). the time prophecy17 of Daniel 8:14, the only part of the vision18 left unexplained in Daniel 8 and the only time prophecy19 in Daniel 8 “Unto two thousand and three hundred days”—from what time? Why not from the time when Daniel had the vision20 itself, the “third year of the reign of King Belshazzar” (Dan. 8:1)? The vision21 in Daniel 8 didn’t include Babylon. It started with kingdoms after it (i.e., Media-Persia, Greece, and Rome, up to “the end”). Why date an event, the cleansing of the sanctuary, which is in the vision22, from an event, the reign of the kingdom of Babylon, which is not? The starting date for the climax of the vision23 should come from within the vision24 itself, which started with Media-Persia and extends to “the end.” That’s a lot of years. Which one began it? We are not told in Daniel 8. We are told in Daniel 9.

1688453009263.png

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Daniel 8 & 9

Wrongly Dividing the Word

‘vision’