Daniels 4 Beasts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People go down rabbit holes via one verse being misconstrued or one misdiagnosis of a passage, and in this case they have been told Jesus' death happened in the middle of the week and that Jesus somehow repented for Israel, it makes no sense, but if you are taught 1 + 2 is 5 until you are 10 its hard to shake that misdiagnosis.

Its so easy to reconcile when the AoD is, but tunnel vision gets the best of us at times.

Dan. 12:11 is the AoD it happens 1290 days before all these wonders (Dan. 11:36-45) ends via the Second Coming, and we can look at Dan. 12:1-2 and see this all happens when Michael stands up (Rev. 12), and when the dead are raised and judged. So, it is very clear the AoD is at the vey end, but they are all in on these ideas, even though the math, the simple math, doesn't add up.
Actually NO!
There are two "ends", but the errors of the "tares" don't allow you to see it.
They have built up "church-ianity", and with it they block your spiritual view.

"Daniel was written for "the end" of God's preferential treatment of Israel, as Revelation is written for "the end" of God's Grace for the world"- Earburner

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which "end time", and which "book" is whose name's written in.
You and "church-ianty" don't really know, but I do.
See Malachi 3:16.

Daniel was for Israel, as Revelation is for Christ's Born Again people.
Trying to dodge the pointed question that defeated your theory doesn't work here brother.

And I know all the bible. From front to back. Malachi 4:5-6 shows Elijah must get Israel to repent before the coming Day of the Lord (1260 event) can happen.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trying to dodge the pointed question that defeated your theory doesn't work here brother.

And I know all the bible. From front to back. Malachi 4:5-6 shows Elijah must get Israel to repent before the coming Day of the Lord (1260 event) can happen.
It is apparent to me that you are leaning towards the scholarly reasoning of the "tares".
So my question to you is: which Elijah?

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But of course since you are not understanding the Daniel 9 prophecy and how Jesus' Ministry ended with the end of the 69th week, then nor are you understanding the Daniel 12 timing either.

CUT-OFF means Jesus dies, but not for himself (for our sins). Not after 69 1/2 week or 70 weeks but after 69 weeks of Years which equals 483 years and each year ends with one day right? So Jesus is cut-off after 173880 days, and not one day after that, people can't just change up God's prophesies to fit a desired understanding.

And my blog/analysis of Daniel 9 is spot on and came from years of research and studies. People not called unto prophesy are in many cases just guessing and trying to fit things to preconceived ideas, ideas that are not original ideas, I heard and discounted many of these same ideas well over 30 years ago because they do not fit the simple math. We have too many arms trying to be legs and vice versa in the modern day church.

In Daniel 12, Daniel asks the angel when is the end of those "wonders", then he is given the prophecy beyond... that period. You still have to read and heed the below answer by the angel that comes first...

Dan 12:6-7

That is the period of 1260 days of the latter half of the Daniel 9:27 symbolic "one week". That is the same timing of Daniel 7:25, Revelation 11:2-3, Revelation 12:14, and Revelation 13:5. That is an ANCHOR in the Scriptures. We cannot change it, even when reading the rest of the Daniel 12 chapter.

I agree, the 1260 is END TIMES, so what's your problem with me pointing to the END TIMES which is what Dan 11:36-45 is ? Dan 11:36-45 is the coming Anti-Christ, its not Antiochus, who is only seen in verses 21-34.

1290 days = 1260 + 30; a period of 30 days AFTER... Christ's return, most likely a period of cleansing once the Jew's temple is destroyed at His future return.

1335 days = 1260 +30 +45; a period when the faithful are blessed per the fulfillment of the 45th Psalm, the "king's palace" being Jesus' future temple He is to build at His future return, the temple of Ezekiel 40 forward.

No, that is not what the 1290 and 1335 mean brother, its not just you, everyone guesses at this and are wrong. Daniel tells us what it means (by happenstance) when he asks the man in linen in verse 8 (Jesus IMHO) the exact same question the angel asked Jesus in verse 6, how long until these wonders end. Thus these two answers have to have the exact same symmetry. The answers can't be different

Dan. 12:6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders? (Dan. 11:36-45)

Daniel 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I,O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?(Dan. 11:36-45)

So, both are pointing back to the things Daniel saw in Dan. 11:36-45 which ends what Daniel saw in the visions that runs from Daniel 10 through chapter 11. In Dan. 12 the man in linen explains these things in vivid detail.

Why is Dan.12:7 seen by people as 1260 days until all these wonders end (Anti-Christ dies when Jesus returns) but the 1290 and 1335 are not seen in the exact same light? Both of these numbers have the exact same question that the angel tagged them with, How long until these things (wonders) end?

So, the answer is just like the 1260 event, a set number of days, which happens to be 1290 days in this instance, before Jesus' Second Coming will end all of these wonders, so what is the 1290 event? Well, it will be a man(False Prophet) who will STOP the sacrifice (forbid Jesus Worship) and place the AoD (Image of the E.U. President/A.C.) in the temple of God.

And with the 1335 days, which is 1335 days before the Second Coming of Jesus who ends all of these wonders, there will be a BLESSING tied to this event. Sans The Two-witnesses show up to turn Israel back unto God. (Malachi 4:5-6)

The 1335 comes first, the 1290 comes next and then the 1260 comes in the middle of the week.

Changing the symmetry of the 1260 via those other two numbers makes absolutely no sense at all. The hang up, imho, is we have been trained that the 1290 has to be the Anti-Christ and but he only conquers Jerusalem at the 1260 via this proper interpretation,(which is correct), and that only comes 30 days after the 1290 event, so that can not be the Beast. That's why people miss this, they have been trained the 1290 has to be the Anti-Christ, but that's a falsehood.

But I don't just think of things and run with them, I tried to defeat this understanding at every angle, it can not be defeated because it is truth. (Try the spirits to see if they be of God).

Trying the understanding via a Process

So, I said to myself well, the 1290 cant be the Anti-Christ if this understanding is true, so I am really skeptical, so I actually doubted this would pan out, nevertheless God has recently trained me to always test everything, to accept nothing, so I went to work. Can it possibly be that the 1290 is not the Anti-Christ I thought. Hmmm, well, I thought to myself, it is indeed the False Prophet who places the Image in Rev. 13, that's interesting !!. Then again, another thing that always bothered me a lot, why would God allow the Anti-Christ to conquer Israel and set up the AoD before He warned them to flee and why did he Anti-Christ, who hates Jews, allow them to flee Judea after conquering them I thought !! Something just seemed off kilter there, and this new understanding solved that dilemma for me, the Jewish peoples would have 30 days to flee Judea in this scenario, VERY INTERSESTING I thought to myself, this made much more sense to me, and God is much smarter than me !!

By this time I had a feeling that the 1290 was probably the False Prophet, but what in the world could the 1335 Blessing be I wondered? Then, I thought about the Meat Sacrifice being taken away and how that just never made any sense to me either, how can you defile what is already defiled? Then it it me, Israel has to repent BEFORE the 70th week ends, that's how I got into Zechariah 13:8-9 where we see that 1/3 of the Jews repent just before the Day of the Lord (Zechariah 14:1) arrives. Malachi 4:5-6 also confirmed this because it says Elijah will be sent back to turn Israel back unto God "BEFORE the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord". That seems like a great possibility I thought to myself, but if their "TIMING" doesn't jibe with them coming 75 days before the Anti-Christ comes to power I understood this would just be a fantasy (I TRY EVERYTHING ALWAYS) I thought to myself.

Then when I started trying to figure out if the Two-witnesses fit the 1335, I got a shock when I understood the Two-witnesses DIE at the 2nd Woe and the Beast DIES at the 7th Vial, I actually got chills. Now I understood why God gave both the Two-witnesses and the Beast the exact same number of days to fulfill their 1260 day Ordained Offices on this earth, so we could Juxtapose their timelines against each other, so we could figure out the TIMINGS of all of these end time situations !!

So, the Two-witnesses indeed show up at the 1335 to get Israel to repent before the Beast conquers them thus when the 1290 happens the Jews actually understand Jesus' words because these 3-5 million Jews have repented and have heard the Two-witnesses testimony and have read Matt 24:15-17, thus when they see this False Prophet traitor FORBID Jesus Worship (stops the sacrifice)and see him placing the AoD, they know they have 30 days to flee before Jerusalem will get sacked/conquered by the Anti-Christ, who then will become the Beast tyrant seen in Revelation.

Everything fits only because it is the truth. Jason, under Antiochus Epiphanes was the False Prophet TYPE to come, he bribed Antiochus in order to be named the High Priest, having his pious High Priest brother Onias III killed, he then welcomed Antiochus into the temple to make a sacrifice unto Zeus. He then tried to Hellenize the Jews leading to the infamous Maccabean Revolt. The end time False Prophet will be a Jewish High Priest that sells out his fellow Jewish country men, all because of his hate for Jesus and the fact that 1335 days before the Second Coming 3-5 million Jews start coming into the temple and worshiping Jesus Christ, thus this man will go berzerk with anger, he will stop Jesus Worship (meaning the temple has been cleansed) and then he will defile it by placing the AoD at the 1290 event, which is 45 days after the Two-witnesses show up and 30 days before the Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth conquering.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CUT-OFF means Jesus dies, but not for himself (for our sins). Not after 69 1/2 week or 70 weeks but after 69 weeks of Years which equals 483 years and each year ends with one day right? So Jesus is cut-off after 173880 days, and not one day after that, people can't just change up God's prophesies to fit a desired understanding.

And my blog/analysis of Daniel 9 is spot on and came from years of research and studies. Peope not alled unto prophesy are in many cases just guessing and trying to fit things to preconceived ideas, ideas that are not original ideas, I heard and discounted many of these same ideas well over 30 years ago because the do not fit the simple math. We have too many arms trying to be legs and vice versa in the modern church.

I agree, the 1260 is END TIMES, so what's your problem with me pointing to the END TIMES which is what Dan 11:36-45 is ? Dan 11:36-45 is the coming Anti-Christ, its not Antiochus, who is only seen in verses 21-34.

No, that is not what the 1290 and 1335 mean brother, its nit just you, everyone guesses at this and are wrong. Daniel tells us what it means (by happenstance) when he asks the man in linen in verse 8 (Jesus IMHO) the exact same question the angel asked Jesus in verse 6, how long until these wonders end. Thus these two answers have to have the exact same symmetry. The answers can't be different

Dan. 12:6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders? (Dan. 11:36-45)

Daniel 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I,O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?(Dan. 11:36-45)

So, both are pointing back to the things Daniel saw in Dan. 11:36-45 which ends what Daniel saw in the visions that run from Daniel 10 through chapter 11. In Dan. 12 the man in linen explains these things in vivid detail.

Why is Dan.12:7 seen by people as 1260 days until all these wonders end (Anti-Christ dies when Jesus returns) but the 1290 and 1335 are not seen in the exact same light? Both of these numbers have the exact same question that the angel tagged them with, How long until these things (wonders) end?

So, the answer, just like the 1260 event, this event happens 1290 days before Jesus' Second Coming will end all of these wonders, so what is the 1280m even? Well, it will be a man(False Prophet) who will STOP the sacrifice (forbid Jesus Worship) and place the AoD (Image of the E.U. President/A.C.) in the temple of God.

And 1335 days before the Second Coming of Jesus ends all of these wonders, there will be a BLESSING. (The Two-witnesses show up to turn Israel back unto God. (Malachi 4:5-6)

The 1335 comes first, the 1290 comes next and then the 1260 comes in the middle of the week.

Changing the symmetry of the 1260 via those other two numbers makes absolutely no sense at all. The hang up, imho, is we have been trained the 1290 has to be the Anti-Christ and he only conquers Jerusalem at the 1260, which in this understanding (which is correct) comes 30 days after the 1290.

But I don't just think of things and run with them, In tried to defeat this understanding at every angle, it can not be defeated because it is truth. (Try the spirits to see if they be of God).

So, I said, well, the 1290 cant be the A.C. if this is true, so I am really skeptical I thought to myself, so I doubted this would work out, nevertheless God has recently trained me to always test everything, to accept nothing, so I went to work. Can it possibly be that the 1290 is not the Anti-Christ In thought. Hmmm, well, I thought to myself, it is the False Prophet who places the Image in Rev. 13, that's interesting !!. Then again, another thing that always bothered me a lot, why would God allow the Anti-Christ to conquer Israel and set up the AoD before He warned them to flee and why did he Anti-Christ, who hates Jews, allow them to flee Judea after conquering them I thought !! Something just seemed off there, and this new understanding solved that dilemma for me, the Jews woud have 30 days to flee Judea in this scenario, VERY INTERSESTING I thought to myself, this made much more sense to me, and God is much smarter than me !!

By this time I had a feeling that the 1290 was probably the False Prophet, but what in the world could the 1335 Blessing be I wondered? Then, I thought about the Meat Sacrifice being taken away and how that just never made any sense to me, how can you defile what is already defiled? Then it it me, Israel has to repent BEFORE the 70th week ends, that's how I got into Zechariah 13:8-9 and the 1/3 of the Jews repenting just before the Day of the Lord (Zechariah 14:1) arrives. Malachi 4:5-6 also confirmed this because it says Elijah will be sent back to turn Israel back unto God "BEFORE the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord". That seems like a great possibility I thought myself, but if their "TIMING" doesn't jibe with them coming 75 days before the Anti-Christ comes to power I understood this would just be a fantasy (I TRY EVERYTHING ALWAYS) I thought to myself.

Then when I started trying to figure out if the Two-witnesses fit the 1335, I got a shock when I understood the Two-witnesses DIE at the 2nd Woe and the Beast DIES at the 7th Vial, I actually got chills. Now I understood why God gave both the Two-witnesses and the Beast the exact same number of days to fulfill their 1260 day Ordained Offices on this earth, so we could Juxtapose their timelines against each other, to figure out the TIMINGS of all of these end time situations !!

So, the Two-witnesses indeed show up at the 1335 to get Israel to repent before the Beast conquers them thus when the 1290 happens the Jews actually understand Jesus' words because these 3-5 million Jews have repented and have heard the Two-witnesses testimony and have read Matt 24:15-17, thus when they see this False Prophet traitor FORBID Jesus Worship (stops the sacrifice)and see him placing the AoD, they know they have 30 days to flee before Jerusalem will get sacked/conquered by the Anti-Christ, who then will become the Beast tyrant seen in Revelation.

Everything fits only because it is the truth. Jason, under Antiochus Epiphanes was the False Prophet TYPE to come, he bribed Antiochus in order to be named the High Priest, having his pious High Priest brother Onias III killed, he then welcomed Antiochus into the temple to make a sacrifice unto Zeus. He then tried to Hellenize the Jews leading to the infamous Maccabean Revolt. The end tie False Prophet will be a Jewish High Priest that sells out his fellow Jewish country men, all because of his hate for Jesus and the fact that 1335 days before the Second Coming 3-5 million Jews start coming into the temple and worshiping Jesus Christ, thus this man will go berzerk with anger, he will stop Jesus Worship (meaning the temple has been cleansed) and then he will defile it by placing the AoD at the 1290event, which is 45 days after the Two-witnesses show up and 30 days before the Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth conquering.
When you all are done here, with your Fantasy/Sci-fy Thriller, you should check out "War Of The Worlds" by H. G. Wells. You might get some good tips on making a video with what you have fabricated so far.
(.....and all the "Tares" said: "Amen".)

By the way, I asked you which Elijah.
Maybe you didn't understand my question.
For one who knows his Bible, surely you do know that there are two Elijahs.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Oseas specifically asked:
"What are the facts, and the real interpretation, that really confirm Daniel's prophetic fulfillment of the WEEK 70th-DANIEL 9:v.27, the last WEEK-and the manifestation of the satanic ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION?"

Ans. In this forum, you will find my complete and final answer, that ALL of the 70 weeks of Daniel HAVE BEEN FULFILLED.

PLEASE SEE my scriptural documentations in the middle to end of the 1st page of my discussion with "Keraz", in his titled topic for discussion:
"The Desecration of the Second Temple".

What are the facts, and the real interpretation, that really confirm Daniel's prophetic fulfillment of the WEEK 70th-DANIEL 9:v.27, the last WEEK-and the manifestation of the satanic ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION?

Here goes the sequence of the prophetic events, and how they were LITERALLY fulfilled over time.

TO ALL BROTHERS IN CHRIST JESUS

About the prophetic last week Daniel 9:v.27, I am trying to make and HIGHLIGTH the difference between what is TRUE or what is Truth, and what is not. What matters is Truth, the Truth must prevails in this celestial or heavenly place in Christ where we yet are now, and Satan must be cast down from here to the earth, and after to the bottomless pit.

THE PROPHETIC FACTS AS THEY HAPPENED (NO MATTER BIBLICAL TRANSLATIONS)

587 - 559 B.C.
-Judah is conquered by Babylon-Jerusalem and the First Temple are destroyed; most Jews are exiled to Babylon. (TRUE)

559 B.C.
-Babylon is conquered by Cyrus - Cyrus's reigns lasted from 559-538 B.C. (TRUE)
The rebuilding of the Temple of Jerusalem is AUTHORIZED by Cyrus in his 1st year- 559 B.C - Ezra 5:v.13 and 6:v.3. (TRUE)

522 B.C. -
Darius reigned from year 522-486 B.C. (TRUE)
DETAIL: The rebuilding of the Temple finished after 21years, IN THE YEAR 516 B.C, part was built in the time of Cyrus, and part in the time of Darius. (TRUE)

Captivity of Israel lasted 70 years ---> 587 B.C.- 70 = 517 B.C. (TRUE)

Temple reconstruction ended in around 516 B.C. - Ezra 6:v.15-15 And this house was finished on the third day of the month Adar, which was in the SIXTH YEAR of the reign of Darius the king. (TRUE)

Darius reigned from year 522-486 B.C. - (TRUE)
First year of Darius 522 B.C.---> his sixth year - 516 B.C. Temple reconstruction ended in around 516 B.C. (TRUE)

Again: Captivity of Israel = 70 years, so 587 B.C. - 70 = 517 B.C. (TRUE)

End of the rebuilding of the Temple was in around 516 B.C. according to Scripture quoted above.- Ezra 6:v.15 (TRUE)

7 weeks = 49 years-.---> 517 B.C. - 49 = 468 B.C. (TRUE)

62 weeks = 434 years..---> 468 B.C - 434 B.C = 34 B.C. (TRUE, IT'S A FACT) Until this point 483 years or 69 weeks - 62 plus 7 weeks - of prophecy have LITERALLY fulfilled itself, i.e. FROM YEAR 517 B.C. UNTIL YEAR 34 B.C.. THIS IS REAL.
NOTE: In this point JESUS was not born yet. In this point we are in the year 34 B.C., after 483 years from the END of CAPTIVITY that is from 517 B.C. to 34 B.C..THIS IS TRUER. So, it remains now to describe the fulfillment of the week 70th.

From years 34 B.C (517-483 years) until the birth of JESUS passed around 30 years-Year 4BC. A majority of scholars assume a date between 6 BC and 4 BC. (TRUE)

Jesus was born around 4 BC, so there was a gap of 30 years, from 34 B.C. until JESUS's birth-4BC. The week 70th, the last week of years-7 years-Daniel 9:v.27 stayed in suspense, I would say it stayed in stand by. See, if we were to LITERALLY consider the prophetic 490 years, the prophecy would have been plainly fulfilled in the year 27 BC, of course, that is before JESUS's birth, obviously. No sense.

JESUS was born -4BC- and conclude His Ministry around year 29AD and was cut off - crucified. Until this present time the events of the FIRST half of the week 70th it is still to be fulfilled according Revelation 11:v.2 ans Revelation 13:v.5, and in the middle of the week 70th will occur the manifestation of the Abomination of Desolation or in the beginning of SECOND HALF, and it until the consumation, until the END of this Devil's world, whose END is already running.

Daniel 9:.26-27-CJB- WHAT PREVAILS IS THE WORD OF GOD. The Word is GOD.

V.26 - Then, AFTER (yeah AFTER) after the sixty-two weeks, MASHIACH will be cut off and have nothing.The people of A PRINCE (YEAH A PRINCE) yet to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary, but his end will come with a flood, and desolations are decreed until the war is over. (This has nothing to do with the destruction of Israel in the year 70AD, AS FOLLOWS WITH SOME QUESTIONS:

V.27 He (he WHOM? the PRINCE; who is he?) he will make a STRONG COVENANT with LEADERS for ONE week [of years]. (THE WEEK 70th)
Do you see? This SATANIC PRINCE will RULE the last week, the week 70th, BY ENTIRE. And he will make a strong COVENANT with LEADERS for ONE week[of years]. (This prince was/is not a contemporary of JESUS, absolutely)

What kind of strong COVENANT the satanic PRINCE will make with leaders? Who are these leaders? By the way, the week 70th Daniel 9:v.27 will be divided in two periods of 3,5 years by the evil Prince.
In this POINT, that is, AFTER the END of the week 62, the prophecy is still to the beginning of the week 70th, and A PRINCE will start to work in his strong COVENANT with leaders; (What kind of Covenant? - Revelation 11:v.2 and Revelation 13:v.5

Therefore, in this point the FIRST half of the week 70th isn't started yet, it is I would say in stand by until this current time, and the STRONG COVENANT of the satanic PRINCE with the LEADERS will take place or will be applied for ONE WEEK, then the week 70th starts, I believe it will be in this current decade, there is a period of time AND EVENTS called as FIRST AND SECOND HALFS of the last week - the week 70th Daniel 9:v.27- that WILL be RULED by the EVIL PRINCE.

... he -the EVIL PRINCE- shall confirm the COVENANT WITH MANY FOR ONE WEEK: and IN THE MIDST OF THE WEEK he-THE EVIL PRINCE-shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Scripture does not say JESUS was crucified IN 29 AD, many people are saying that, not Scripture. What Scripture says is that AFTER, yeah, AFTER the week 62 plus 7 the Messiah is"cut off" - crucified .

JESUS was not crucified neither in the week 69, because the week 69 ENDED IN 34 BC, so JESUS was not crucified in the week 69th but AFTER the END of week 69, but also was not crucified in the midst of the week 70th ruled by the Wicked Prince, who says JESUS was crucified in the middle of week 70th is lying, it's a devilish lie, this week 70th is/will be RULED by the EVIL PRINCE by the entire. The evil Prince was not a contemporary of JESUS, absolutely. THE evil Prince will manifest himself in this CURRENT decade, that is between 2020 to 2030, and the period of 7 years is within this current decade.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
PLEASE SEE my scriptural documentations in the middle to end of the 1st page of my discussion with "Keraz", in his titled topic for discussion:
"The Desecration of the Second Temple".

It would be desecration if, yeah, if the SECOND TEMPLE was in the hands of GOD's people led and guided by the Spirit of the true GOD, the GOD of the fathers, the GOD of Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, but the SECOND TEMPLE was not led and guided by the Spirit of the Most High GOD, QUITE THE CONTRARY, in fact the SECOND TEMPLE was led and guided by Satan, SPIRITUALLY, yeah, SPIRITUALLY the Devil was already sitting in his throne in the SECOND TEMPLE as the God of the Jews, yeah, as God of the people that have preferred Barabbas instead JESUS, WHICH TEMPLE LATER AS A DEN OF THIEFS WOULD BE AND MUST BE DESTROYED BY THE WORDS OF MY LORD JESUS, I SAY IN 70 AD.

In fact there was no desecration at all because the SECOND TEMPLE WAS COMPLETELY IN THE POWER OF THE DEVIL for the use of his followers and to be worshiped by them, and also to serve as an ALTAR for their satanic sacrifices offered to the Devil, their father-John 8:v.44. What you do is an inversion of values, you are like someone who says what is of the Devil is holy/sacred and that has been profaned.

That said, the sacrifices offered by the devils to their father in the SECOND TEMPLE that was taken by the Devil were never desecration, because the SATANIC environment of the SECOND TEMPLE which your spirit say was/is SACRED/HOLY, it was SPIRITUALLY exactly the place where Satan was already sitting in his throne, once the SECOND TEMPLE was SPIRITUALLY AND MATERIALLY taken by the king of darkness.
You are a blasphemer, you are considering SACRED/HOLY what is of the Devil as if it was sacred. You are wrong and are a stumbling block before my brothers in Christ here. What you do is an spiritual DEMONIAC inversion of values.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you all are done here, with your Fantasy/Sci-fy Thriller, you should check out "War Of The Worlds" by H. G. Wells. You might get some good tips on making a video with what you have fabricated so far.
(.....and all the "Tares" said: "Amen".)

By the way, I asked you which Elijah.
Maybe you didn't understand my question.
For one who knows his Bible, surely you do know that there are two Elijahs.
I am not playing your games sonny. As a matter of fact you are about one inch away from me not seeing you as worthy to pay any attention to from hence forth. If I ignore what you are saying, don't you think there is a reason?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not playing your games sonny. As a matter of fact you are about one inch away from me not seeing you as worthy to pay any attention to from hence forth. If I ignore what you are saying, don't you think there is a reason?
Thanks for your reply!
I simply replied to your claim: "And I know all the bible. From front to back. Malachi 4:5-6 shows Elijah must get Israel to repent before the coming Day of the Lord (1260 event) can happen."
So, I tested the waters, so to speak, to see how much you did know.
And even now, you still have no answer to my question, which by the way is very much in line with Malachi 4:5-6.

Therefore, I will rephrase, with specifics:
Which Elijah?
A. Elijah the Prophet
B. Elijah the Baptist
C. None of the above

You have to admit, it's a very good question, and no playing games either.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In fact there was no desecration at all because the SECOND TEMPLE WAS COMPLETELY IN THE POWER OF THE DEVIL for the use of his followers and to be worshiped by them, and also to serve as an ALTAR for their satanic sacrifices offered to the Devil, their father-John 8:v.44. What you do is an inversion of values, you are like someone who says what is of the Devil is holy/sacred and that has been profaned.
For all of your words, you also don't know what the seventh abomination is to God. You can find it very easily, by His Spirit, in Proverbs 6:16-19.
Clue #1: see verse 17.

Clue #2: the act of THAT abomination was committed against someone, by a special people of God, who now no longer are.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
For all of your words, you also don't know what the seventh abomination is to God. You can find it very easily, by His Spirit, in Proverbs 6:16-19.
Clue #1: see verse 17.

Clue #2: the act of THAT abomination was committed against someone, by a special people of God, who now no longer are.

Daniel 9:.26-27-CJB- WHAT PREVAILS IS THE WORD OF GOD. The Word is GOD.
THE PROPHETIC FACTS AS THEY HAPPENED (NO MATTER BIBLICAL TRANSLATIONS)

He -the EVIL PRINCE- shall confirm the COVENANT WITH MANY FOR ONE WEEK: and IN THE MIDST OF THE WEEK he - THE EVIL PRINCE- shall cause the SACRIFICE and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of ABOMINATIONS he -THE EVIL PRINCE -shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

V.26 - Then, AFTER (yeah AFTER) after the sixty-two weeks, MASHIACH will be cut off and have nothing.The people of A PRINCE (YEAH A PRINCE) yet to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary, but his end will come with a flood, and desolations are decreed until the war is over. (This has nothing to do with the destruction of Israel in the year 70AD, AS FOLLOWS WITH SOME QUESTIONS:

V.27 He (he WHOM? the PRINCE; who is he?) he will make a STRONG COVENANT with LEADERS for ONE week [of years]. (THE WEEK 70th)
Do you see? This SATANIC PRINCE will RULE the last week, the week 70th, BY ENTIRE. And he will make a strong COVENANT with LEADERS for ONE week[of years]. (This prince was/is not a contemporary of JESUS, absolutely)

What kind of strong COVENANT the satanic PRINCE will make with leaders? Who are these leaders? By the way, the week 70th Daniel 9:v.27 will be divided in two periods of 3,5 years by the evil Prince. In this POINT, that is, AFTER the END of the week 62, the prophecy is still to the beginning of the week 70th, and A PRINCE will start to work in his strong COVENANT with leaders; (What kind of Covenant? - Revelation 11:v.2 and Revelation 13:v.5

Therefore, in this point the FIRST half of the week 70th isn't started yet, it is I would say in stand by until this current time, and the STRONG COVENANT of the satanic PRINCE with the LEADERS will take place or will be applied for ONE WEEK, then the week 70th starts, I believe it will be in this current decade, there is a period of time AND EVENTS called as FIRST AND SECOND HALFS of the last week - the week 70th Daniel 9:v.27- that WILL be RULED by the EVIL PRINCE.

... he -the EVIL PRINCE- shall confirm the COVENANT WITH MANY FOR ONE WEEK: and IN THE MIDST OF THE WEEK he-THE EVIL PRINCE-shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Scripture does not say JESUS was crucified IN 29 AD, many people are saying that, not Scripture. What Scripture says is that AFTER, yeah, AFTER the week 62 plus 7 the Messiah is"cut off" - crucified .

JESUS was not crucified neither in the week 69, because the week 69 ENDED IN 34 BC, so JESUS was not crucified in the week 69th but AFTER the END of week 69, but also was not crucified in the midst of the week 70th ruled by the Wicked Prince, who says JESUS was crucified in the middle of week 70th is lying, it's a devilish lie, this week 70th is/will be RULED by the EVIL PRINCE by the entire. The evil Prince was not a contemporary of JESUS, absolutely. THE evil Prince will manifest himself in this CURRENT decade, that is between 2020 to 2030, and the period of 7 years is within this current decade.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your reply!
I simply replied to your claim: "And I know all the bible. From front to back. Malachi 4:5-6 shows Elijah must get Israel to repent before the coming Day of the Lord (1260 event) can happen."
So, I tested the waters, so to speak, to see how much you did know.
And even now, you still have no answer to my question, which by the way is very much in line with Malachi 4:5-6.

Therefore, I will rephrase, with specifics:
Which Elijah?
A. Elijah the Prophet
B. Elijah the Baptist
C. None of the above

You have to admit, it's a very good question, and no playing games either.
Your problem is it is a meaningless waste of time. Does a student wo memorizes 15 pages and recites it really know it from to back? No, not unless they understand what it means. My job is not to understand what the Leviticus chapter 15 law is in the 6th verse, its to understand that obeying God's laws were a requirement, and since no human can keep all the laws we needed a perfect sacrifice to be able to enter into God's presence and live in Heaven.

So, when I say I know the bible from front to back, it doesn't mean I can recite every word, it means I understand the essence of the bible, and since this is a Prophecy board, and that is my calling, I am referring more so unto prophecy since all of us should know the other basic tenets of the bible, those are easy peasy.

I can write out what the whole book of Revelation means, and the EXACT ORDER it is in. I can tell you everything that is going to happen very soon. That's my job, its probably not your actual job. You probably just enjoy prophecy, God specifically called me unto this 35 years ago and in the last 5 years has given me keys on how to understand it all. So, I am not judging you against what you say per se, I would do that against people like Joel Richardson who is misleading people via an Islamic Anti-Christ when he should know better. But I do kind of say, Hey, don't try t be a wisenhiemer with questions that don't really pertain to anything. I mean if I asked a Rocket Scientist what the 50th word on the 600th page at a science fair I would get looked at as kinda a goofy guy with people scratching their heads.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your problem is it is a meaningless waste of time. Does a student wo memorizes 15 pages and recites it really know it from to back? No, not unless they understand what it means. My job is not to understand what the Leviticus chapter 15 law is in the 6th verse, its to understand that obeying God's laws were a requirement, and since no human can keep all the laws we needed a perfect sacrifice to be able to enter into God's presence and live in Heaven.

So, when I say I know the bible from front to back, it doesn't mean I can recite every word, it means I understand the essence of the bible, and since this is a Prophecy board, and that is my calling, I am referring more so unto prophecy since all of us should know the other basic tenets of the bible, those are easy peasy.

I can write out what the whole book of Revelation means, and the EXACT ORDER it is in. I can tell you everything that is going to happen very soon. That's my job, its probably not your actual job. You probably just enjoy prophecy, God specifically called me unto this 35 years ago and in the last 5 years has given me keys on how to understand it all. So, I am not judging you against what you say per se, I would do that against people like Joel Richardson who is misleading people via an Islamic Anti-Christ when he should know better. But I do kind of say, Hey, don't try t be a wisenhiemer with questions that don't really pertain to anything. I mean if I asked a Rocket Scientist what the 50th word on the 600th page at a science fair I would get looked at as kinda a goofy guy with people scratching their heads.
Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate everyone's reply back to me. We all are coming from the level of being equally limited in understanding, due to our own mortality of this fleshly existence.
So, whether it's somebody's job among men or not, it's always everybody's job to be found by God, so that we can "worship Him in Spirit and in truth".

I for one, prefer to guide people to a truth, as opposed to telling them. I would much rather that they discover it for themselves.
So, if that is what you imply of "playing games", then I am guilty 100%.

Now, back to my serious question of "which Elijah" is it, that is to fulfill Malachi 4:5-6.
I now refer you to Jesus Himself and His own words. From there, you be the judge, as to who it is that is lying. Is it Christ himself, or is it the doctrines of the tares of "church-ianity"?

Within the following several verses, is an enormous amount of information, reaching from Matthew to the book of Revelation.
Once the truth is revealed, many are NOT willing to readjust or overhaul their thinking, and would much rather be comfortable and stay with what they have been taught for doctrine.
Unfortunately, it is to their loss and extreme misdirection, for continual confusion.

KJV- Matthew 11:7-15
[7] And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?
[8] But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses.
[9] But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet.

[10] For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

[11] Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

[12] And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven [Jesus Himself] suffereth violence, and the violent take it [Himself and JtB] by force.
[13] For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
[14] And if ye will receive it, this [John the Baptist] is Elias [Elijah], which was for to come.
[15] He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

So now my next questions:
1. HOW was John MORE than a prophet?
2. What personage of God is referenced by the word "anointed". See Zechariah 4:14, Luke 1:15
3. Who were "the two witnesses"?

Edit: Oh, and by the way, what has just been revealed to you is "easy peasy", and not the complicated mess that men's doctrines have made out of it.

My sources for instruction are:
Proverbs 3:5
Isaiah 55:8-9
Zechariah 4:6
John 16:13

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, back to my serious question of "which Elijah" is it, that is to fulfill Malachi 4:5-6.
I now refer you to Jesus Himself and His own words. From there, you be the judge, as to who it is that is lying. Is it Christ himself, or is it the doctrines of the tares of "church-ianity"?

Within the following several verses, is an enormous amount of information, reaching from Matthew to the book of Revelation.
Once the truth is revealed, many are NOT willing to readjust or overhaul their thinking, and would much rather be comfortable and stay with what they have been taught for doctrine.
Unfortunately, it is to their loss and extreme misdirection, for continual confusion.

Look brother, I knew the answer to this the whole time. I also knew it would make you scratch your head and say why didn't I ever see this. You can go back through all of my posts and I have answered this somewhere recently, before you ever asked it. But I will answer it again. So, I had already answered this, and you were like you can't answer it, and I thought it was quite humorous, so I let it ride a while.

The Matthew Gospel has to be cross referenced with Luke chapter 1. This is why we have to adhere to Isaiah 28:10 “For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:”

Luke 1:13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.

16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.

17 And he shall go before him(Jesus) in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

19 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.
----------------------------------------------------------------

No man is born but once, then the judgment, men do not get reborn my friend. The Anti-Christ is not going to be some past king being reborn, that is just coming from people who do not understand the bible who say that stuff. So, this man is born of a human father and human mother, thus he's not MORE in the sense that he is Elijah born again, he is more in the sense of HIS GREAT CALLING................Watch how the MORE is explained in the very next verse brother. People over analyze and overemphasize mere words at times.

Matt. 11:9 But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet.(how so? see below)

10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

So, you are thinking this MORE is a hint that John is Elijah the Prophet reborn, it does not mean that at all. John is MORE than just a Prophet because he was the one man born to make the path of the Lamb of God straight, he was the Jerry Reed to Burt Reynolds:), he took the heat off of Jesus, remember King Herod was looking for this baby king to come and tried to kill him at birth, John not only prepared the way, but he was the guy sent to take all of the heat away from Jesus. He would catch all of King Herod's flak so to speak.

So, he was indeed MORE than just a prophet, he prepared the way for the Lamb of God, no Prophet but him had that privilege. So, you are taking that one word out of context by not reading the very next verse which describes why he is seen by Jesus as MORE than just a Prophet, yes, he was the one that prepared the way of the Lamb of God indeed he was MORE than just a prophet, but he was not Elijah. He came in the SPIRIT and POWER of Elijah as Gabriel told us, and what is that spiritual essence? The spiritual essence is that John was sent to call his nation unto repentance, and we know Israel never repented as a nation, but we see in Malachi 4:5-6 they will repent when Elijah shows up. So, Jesus who is in sorrow about John's death or imprisonment and soon to be death, told his disciples, some of whom used to follow John, that John was as great a man that ever lived, he after all paved the pathway for the Lamb of God, what a privilege, and Jesus wants his disciples to know that John did not fail at his calling, he did the exact same thing that Elijah will do when he is eventually SENT BACK with a Glorious body (not reborn) and preaches repentance, except Israel would not repent at that time (during the 1st Century), but they will at this future point in time when Elijah is sent back, but John did come in the Spirit of Elijah, meaning he preached the exact same message of repentance, and some people did indeed repent, like the Disciples, but as a Nation Israel refused to repent and thus never understood that Jesus was the Messiah which was to come.

So, Jesus wanted his Disciples to understand John was a great man, chosen to make the path straight for the Lamb of God. Thus he told them that if they can receive it, John was Elijah come again. He didn't mean John was Elijah, he meant he accomplished the exact same thing Elijah would have accomplished if he had been sent back at that time, thus Elijah was not sent back at that time, Elijah will only be sent back when Israel is READY to repent. Just before the coming Day of the Lord God's Wrath.

Jesus used an axiom of sorts, telling them that John did the same job Elijah will do when he comes, no more or no less, but the people refused to repent because Israel was still in the state of revolt against God. During the 70th week, when Elijah is sent back with Moses (I think its Moses, the Law giver and the Spirit man) they will have Glorious body's, and Israel will see what is going on and finally repent, just before he Day of the Lord.

These kind of misunderstandings is what leads people to NOT UNDDERSTAND that the 70th week is future.

We know the Day of the Lord is God's Wrath, so in Malachi 4:5-6 why is it not understood that Elijah the Prophet will be sent back at the very end times? Because people confuse an Axiom told unto Matthew by Jesus, who may not have written it very well, or who may not have been translated to English very well, which is why we have four gospels, where we can cross reference all of them. Some people say, look at the four Gospels, they each have a different take on Jesus' death, but that is because it was from four different peoples perspectives, which proves they are true, Hoaxers would have written four almost identical Gospels. Elijah was not John the Baptist, Gabriel tells us John came in the Spirit of Elijah (Repent now) he was not Elijah. Jesus wanted his disciples to know John was not a failure, and that he was a great man, he prepared the way of Jesus, by dying he took the heat off of Jesus, he preached the exact same message of repentance that Elijah will preach, but Israel as a nation was not ready to repent at that time. So, Jesus is merely saying John was Elijah come again, for all intents and purposes. In other words, he accomplished the same thing Elijah will do, he preached repentance, and Israel rejected that calling to repent. The only difference is Elijah is going to be sent back unto a nation READY to repent because of her perilous situation during the tribulation period to come during the 70th week.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, Jesus wanted his Disciples to understand John was a great man, chosen to make the path straight for the Lamb of God. Thus he told them that if they can receive it, John was Elijah come again. He didn't mean John was Elijah, he meant he accomplished the exact same thing Elijah would have accomplished if he had been sent back at that time, thus Elijah was not sent back at that time, Elijah will only be sent back when Israel is READY to repent. Just before the coming Day of the Lord God's Wrath.
I understand.......that you HAVE invested a lot of time/money into your "job", and most likely, you have also gone public with what you have learned from what was taught to you. So yes, you may have much to defend.

And so I repeat:
"Once the truth is revealed, many are NOT willing to readjust or overhaul their thinking, and would much rather be comfortable and stay with what they have been taught for doctrine.
Unfortunately, it is to their loss and extreme misdirection, for continual confusion."

My conclusion: John the Baptist and the Lord Jesus, WERE "The Two Witnesses" of Revelation.

Now that's "easy-peasy".

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand.......that you HAVE invested a lot of time/money into your "job", and most likely, you have also gone public with what you have learned from what was taught to you. So yes, you may have much to defend.

And so I repeat:
"Once the truth is revealed, many are NOT willing to readjust or overhaul their thinking, and would much rather be comfortable and stay with what they have been taught for doctrine.
Unfortunately, it is to their loss and extreme misdirection, for continual confusion."

My conclusion: John the Baptist and the Lord Jesus, WERE "The Two Witnesses" of Revelation.

Now that's "easy-peasy".

well if nothing, You made it easy for people to look at you. and determine your probably not one who should be followed.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
62 weeks = 434 years..---> 468 B.C - 434 B.C = 34 B.C. (TRUE, IT'S A FACT) Until this point 483 years or 69 weeks - 62 plus 7 weeks - of prophecy have LITERALLY fulfilled itself, i.e. FROM YEAR 517 B.C. UNTIL YEAR 34 B.C.. THIS IS REAL.
NOTE: In this point JESUS was not born yet. In this point we are in the year 34 B.C., after 483 years from the END of CAPTIVITY that is from 517 B.C. to 34 B.C..THIS IS TRUER. So, it remains now to describe the fulfillment of the week 70th.
34 BC means nothing. Why would prophecy point to it.

The command was to be to rebuild AND restore Jerusalem -given by Artaxerxes Ezra 7

-457 +483=26 plus zero year (1) =27 year of Christs baptism
1 week left
1st half of week 31/2 year ministry cut off but not for himself -crucifixion of Christ 31AD

3 1/2 years more 34 AD--stoning of Stephen, Paul's conversion--Gospel preached to Gentiles

8897-70-week-prophecy.jpg

Reactions: Earburner

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The command was to be to rebuild AND restore Jerusalem -given by Artaxerxes Ezra 7

1 week left
1st half of week 31/2 year ministry cut off but not for himself -crucifixion of Christ 31AD

3 1/2 years more 34 AD--stoning of Stephen, Paul's conversion--Gospel preached to Gentiles

Ezra 7 only authorizes the command to rebuild the temple

Neh 2 is the actual command to rebuild the city.

Neh 2:
4 Then the king said to me, “What do you request?”

So I prayed to the God of heaven. 5 And I said to the king, “If it pleases the king, and if your servant has found favor in your sight, I ask that you send me to Judah, to the city of my fathers’ tombs, that I may rebuild it.”

6 Then the king said to me (the queen also sitting beside him), “How long will your journey be? And when will you return?” So it pleased the king to send me; and I set him a time.

7 Furthermore I said to the king, “If it pleases the king, let letters be given to me for the governors of the region beyond c]">[c]the River, that they must permit me to pass through till I come to Judah, 8 and a letter to Asaph the keeper of the king’s forest, that he must give me timber to make beams for the gates of the d]">[d]citadel which pertains to the e]">[e]temple, for the city wall, and for the house that I will occupy.” And the king granted them to me according to the good hand of my God upon me.

9 Then I went to the governors in the region beyond the River, and gave them the king’s letters. Now the king had sent captains of the army and horsemen with me. 10 When Sanballat the Horonite and Tobiah the Ammonite f]">[f]official heard of it, they were deeply disturbed that a man had come to seek the well-being of the children of Israel.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ojibwa

1 week left

Stop Cassandra, you are making it too easy for them!
But then again, why would they listen to the simplicity of Christ?

2Cor.1[12] For our rejoicing is this,
the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity,
not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God,
we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.

They still do not know which "he" is being spoken of in Daniel 9:27, nor do they see the "one week" + seven + threescore + two = 70 weeks.
They would much rather play with the other heady math, to "climbeth up some other way".

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And my blog/analysis of Daniel 9 is spot on and came from years of research and studies. People not called unto prophesy are in many cases just guessing and trying to fit things to preconceived ideas, ideas that are not original ideas, I heard and discounted many of these same ideas well over 30 years ago because they do not fit the simple math. We have too many arms trying to be legs and vice versa in the modern day church.

No, that is not what the 1290 and 1335 mean brother, its not just you, everyone guesses at this and are wrong. Daniel tells us what it means (by happenstance) when he asks the man in linen in verse 8 (Jesus IMHO) the exact same question the angel asked Jesus in verse 6, how long until these wonders end. Thus these two answers have to have the exact same symmetry. The answers can't be different

So, both are pointing back to the things Daniel saw in Dan. 11:36-45 which ends what Daniel saw in the visions that runs from Daniel 10 through chapter 11. In Dan. 12 the man in linen explains these things in vivid detail.

So, the answer is just like the 1260 event, a set number of days, which happens to be 1290 days in this instance, before Jesus' Second Coming will end all of these wonders, so what is the 1290 event? Well, it will be a man(False Prophet) who will STOP the sacrifice (forbid Jesus Worship) and place the AoD (Image of the E.U. President/A.C.) in the temple of God.

And with the 1335 days, which is 1335 days before the Second Coming of Jesus who ends all of these wonders, there will be a BLESSING tied to this event. Sans The Two-witnesses show up to turn Israel back unto God. (Malachi 4:5-6)

Changing the symmetry of the 1260 via those other two numbers makes absolutely no sense at all. The hang up, imho, is we have been trained that the 1290 has to be the Anti-Christ and but he only conquers Jerusalem at the 1260 via this proper interpretation,(which is correct), and that only comes 30 days after the 1290 event, so that can not be the Beast. That's why people miss this, they have been trained the 1290 has to be the Anti-Christ, but that's a falsehood.

But I don't just think of things and run with them, I tried to defeat this understanding at every angle, it can not be defeated because it is truth. (Try the spirits to see if they be of God).

So, I said to myself well, the 1290 cant be the Anti-Christ if this understanding is true, so I am really skeptical, so I actually doubted this would pan out, nevertheless God has recently trained me to always test everything, to accept nothing, so I went to work. Can it possibly be that the 1290 is not the Anti-Christ I thought. Hmmm, well, I thought to myself, it is indeed the False Prophet who places the Image in Rev. 13, that's interesting !!. Then again, another thing that always bothered me a lot, why would God allow the Anti-Christ to conquer Israel and set up the AoD before He warned them to flee and why did he Anti-Christ, who hates Jews, allow them to flee Judea after conquering them I thought !! Something just seemed off kilter there, and this new understanding solved that dilemma for me, the Jewish peoples would have 30 days to flee Judea in this scenario, VERY INTERSESTING I thought to myself, this made much more sense to me, and God is much smarter than me !!

By this time I had a feeling that the 1290 was probably the False Prophet, but what in the world could the 1335 Blessing be I wondered? Then, I thought about the Meat Sacrifice being taken away and how that just never made any sense to me either, how can you defile what is already defiled? Then it it me, Israel has to repent BEFORE the 70th week ends, that's how I got into Zechariah 13:8-9 where we see that 1/3 of the Jews repent just before the Day of the Lord (Zechariah 14:1) arrives. Malachi 4:5-6 also confirmed this because it says Elijah will be sent back to turn Israel back unto God "BEFORE the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord". That seems like a great possibility I thought to myself, but if their "TIMING" doesn't jibe with them coming 75 days before the Anti-Christ comes to power I understood this would just be a fantasy (I TRY EVERYTHING ALWAYS) I thought to myself.

Then when I started trying to figure out if the Two-witnesses fit the 1335, I got a shock when I understood the Two-witnesses DIE at the 2nd Woe and the Beast DIES at the 7th Vial, I actually got chills. Now I understood why God gave both the Two-witnesses and the Beast the exact same number of days to fulfill their 1260 day Ordained Offices on this earth, so we could Juxtapose their timelines against each other, so we could figure out the TIMINGS of all of these end time situations !!

Everything fits only because it is the truth. Jason, under Antiochus Epiphanes was the False Prophet TYPE to come, he bribed Antiochus in order to be named the High Priest, having his pious High Priest brother Onias III killed, he then welcomed Antiochus into the temple to make a sacrifice unto Zeus. He then tried to Hellenize the Jews leading to the infamous Maccabean Revolt. The end time False Prophet will be a Jewish High Priest that sells out his fellow Jewish country men, all because of his hate for Jesus and the fact that 1335 days before the Second Coming 3-5 million Jews start coming into the temple and worshiping Jesus Christ, thus this man will go berzerk with anger, he will stop Jesus Worship (meaning the temple has been cleansed) and then he will defile it by placing the AoD at the 1290 event, which is 45 days after the Two-witnesses show up and 30 days before the Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth conquering.

I ain't got time for all that, the further you think about that Daniel 9 Scripture the further away from its simplicity you get.