Daniels 4 Beasts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alot of threads here concerning prophecy and end times theories. I put together something a few years ago I think may be interesting, I think it may be a good discussion if we look at the prophecies of Daniel and these gentile kingdoms he prophesied about.
Are they just in Daniel?
Are they mentioned elsewhere in scripture?
Are they all in the past?

I think if we take a deeper look at these prophecies we may get a deeper understanding of prophecy as a whole.

My study is actually quote long. so I will take it a chapter at a time, then move on from there.

My first part. we will take a look at Dan 2. The gentile kingdoms are represented as part of a statue.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dan 2

Head - Gold Babylon
Chest and arms - Silver - media persia
belly and thighs bronze - Greece
legs - iron - Rome
feet - iron and clay - Rome 2?
Iron (strong)

Concerning the 4th beast:

1. Will crush all other kingdoms, and power and territory will exced all of the other kingdoms. (History shows Rome fulfilled this not only in area of the kingdom, but in the number of years she held power)
2. It was this kingdom which was in power during the time of Christ, during the time of the writing of revelation. and in 70 ad, It had one king (Vespasian) and its power was at its fullest. The people of this king destroyed the city of jerusalam and its temple. (titus) who at the death of Vespasian, became king of Rome, proving that in this time, we were still under the 4th or roman kingdom of iron.
3. At sometime in history, will splinter into ten kingdom or ten parts
4. Will be divided but still have the strength of the original kingdom
5. partly strong and partly fragile (divided as it is not one kingdom in unity, but many kingdoms, which which will not adhere to one another (be in unity)
6. Christ himself (the stone) will destroy this kingdom (Stone hits the feet, which crush them) destroying this kingdom. causes all the gentile kingdome to crumble and fall, destroying all the gentile kingdoms (the statue) which was seen by Nebuchadnezzar. Leaving no trace of them behind (the end of Gentile dominion)
7. When the final kingdom (iron and clay) is destroyed, God himself will set up his kingdom, which will never be destroyed.

So what we have is this, in this shorter vision Daniel is exposed to (a much greater one will come later)

1. only 4 kingdoms were in power up till Christ, the same 4th kingdom destroyed the city and temple.
2. History shows when Rome fell, it was divided into two parts (not ten) and then fell off the map.
3. The final kingdom will be crushed by God himself, at that time, Gods kingdom will be established which will never be destroyed.

How do we explain the transition from the legs of Iron and the feet of Iron and Clay, who are these ten kings, who is the one king they give their allegiance too?

what other things can we gleem from this passage which will help in our study?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dan 2

Head - Gold Babylon
legs - iron - Rome
Iron (strong)

1. Will crush all other kingdoms, and power and territory will exced all of the other kingdoms. (History shows Rome fulfilled this not only in area of the kingdom, but in the number of years she held power)
2. It was this kingdom which was in power during the time of Christ, during the time of the writing of revelation. and in 70 ad, It had one king (Vespasian) and its power was at its fullest. The people of this king destroyed the city of jerusalam and its temple. (titus) who at the death of Vespasian, became king of Rome, proving that in this time, we were still under the 4th or roman kingdom of iron.
5. partly strong and partly fragile (divided as it is not one kingdom in unity, but many kingdoms, which which will not adhere to one another (be in unity)
6. Christ himself (the stone) will destroy this kingdom (Stone hits the feet, which crush them) destroying this kingdom. causes all the gentile kingdome to crumble and fall, destroying all the gentile kingdoms (the statue) which was seen by Nebuchadnezzar. Leaving no trace of them behind (the end of Gentile dominion)
7. When the final kingdom (iron and clay) is destroyed, God himself will set up his kingdom, which will never be destroyed.

So what we have is this, in this shorter vision Daniel is exposed to (a much greater one will come later)

1. only 4 kingdoms were in power up till Christ, the same 4th kingdom destroyed the city and temple.
2. History shows when Rome fell, it was divided into two parts (not ten) and then fell off the map.
3. The final kingdom will be crushed by God himself, at that time, Gods kingdom will be established which will never be destroyed.

How do we explain the transition from the legs of Iron and the feet of Iron and Clay, who are these ten kings, who is the one king they give their allegiance too?

You are on a good path of direction for study. Maybe what I can add will help.

The 4th Beast with 10 Horns in Daniel is found in Revelation 13 in it's evolved conglomerate state, the final state of it's being. The "seven heads" are the remnant governments of each of the three other beasts before it, who were once world ruling in their day, but were conquered by each successive Beast that was after them.

Yes, the Roman Empire (Beast) split into two legs of iron, being the Eastern and Western Empires. Each having their own seats of power, Rome and Constantinople.
Rome- of which became the RC Church
Constantinople- collapsed and became the people of Europe today. In both cases, the two feet of iron of clay, reveal that both forms of power mingled with the seed of men, and have succumbed to the inability to unify between themselves and within themselves. Yet Revelation says that this same Beast shall continue right up to the Day of Christ's return. Which is to say, that it is still evolving. But, into what?
It was:
1. A Military Empire, and evolved into
2. A Religious Empire, and IS evolving into
3a. A Global Financial Empire, and from out of it, shall come the "MoB" .
3b. The 10 horns are now the individual powers/kingdoms of Europe, being yet still unknown!
Ten of them shall be hand picked/selected by the Financial Beast Empire for one single purpose, to burn "Mystery, Babylon the Great", just before the Lord returns in all His Glory, in flaming fire.

So where shall this burning take place of
"M, BTG"?
Ans. Revelation 9:12:21 declares a specific DATE, because that is what the words actually MEAN: [15] And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

What "WMD" of today is capable of destroying 1/3 of men IN ONE DAY?

Did you know that there are FOUR countries that have their borders on the River Euphrates?
1. Syria
2. Turkey
3. Iraq
4. Iran
Look at the map of their locations closely.
Now, you put it all together!
Who is it, that is going to get "burned" ?
M, BTG and the entire region!!

Oh! Does that thinking go against popular "church-ianity? Sure it does! Why? Their thinking is a fabrication of "the tares", from Daniel, to a rapture, to a Millennium on earth".
Sorry about that, but His Truth is the truth!

But, if you do think that you have an argument to raise, from out of "Church-ianity's Fantasy Land", then you will be very surprised to learn what God really means by His words in
Rev.13[4] And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are on a good path of direction for study. Maybe what I can add will help.

The 4th Beast with 10 Horns in Daniel is found in Revelation 13 in it's evolved conglomerate state, the final state of it's being. The "seven heads" are the remnant governments of each of the three other beasts before it, who were once world ruling in their day, but we're conquered by each successive Beast that was ahead of them.
Yes, the Roman Empire (Beast) split into two legs of iron, being the Eastern and Western Empires. Each having their own seats of power, Rome and Constantinople.
Rome- of which became the RC Church
Constantinople- collapsed and became the people of Europe today. In both cases, the two feet of iron of clay, reveal that both forms of power mingled with the seed of men, and have succumbed to the inability to unify between themselves and within themselves. Yet Revelation says that this same Beast shall continue right up to the Day of Christ's return. Which is to say, that it is still evolving. But, into what?
It was:
1. A Military Empire, and evolved into
2. A Religious Empire, and IS evolving into
3a. A Global Financial Empire, and from out of it, shall come the "MoB" .
3b. The 10 horns are now the individual powers/kingdoms of Europe, being yet still unknown!
Ten of them shall be hand picked/selected by the Financial Beast Empire for one single purpose, to burn "Mystery, Babylon the Great", just before the Lord returns in all His Glory, in flaming fire.

So where shall this burning take place of
"M, BTG"?
Ans. Revelation 9:12:21 declares a specific DATE, because that is what the words actually MEAN: [15] And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

What "WMD" of today is capable of destroying 1/3 of men IN ONE DAY?

Did you know that there are FOUR countries that have their borders on the River Euphrates?
1. Syria
2. Turkey
3. Iraq
4. Iran
Look at the map of their locations closely.
Now, you put it all together!
Who is it, that is going to get "burned" ?
M, BTG and the entire region!!

Oh! Does that thinking go against popular "church-ianity? Sure it does! Why? It's a fabrication of "the tares", from a "rapture to a Millennium on earth"
Sorry about that, but His Truth is the truth!

But, if you do think that you have an argument to raise, from out of "Church-ianity's Fantasy Land", then you will be very surprised to learn what God really means by His words in
Rev.13[4] And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
I have plans to get to revelation, right now I just wish to discuss Dan 2. and work our way up.

I plan on discussing dan 7, rev 13, rev 17 and rev 19 when we are all said and done.

We can also look up other passages if we want to.

Thank you for responding :)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your understanding took a nose dive when you started to talk about the Roman Empire.

The four beasts are the four winds of heaven that stir up the sea such that people, people groups, kingdoms and empires manifest the dominion/domain of the four respective beasts. As such the manifested beasts within the people, people groups, kingdoms and empires ebbs and flows as they drift in and out of the influences of the respective four winds of heaven as the centauries past over time.

As for the statue prophecy, the five segments mentioned that have had or have dominion over the Land of the Chaldeans are: -

1 Babylon
2 Medes/Persians
3 Grecian

A gap of some 2,000 years where the Land of the Chaldeans lay devastated and desolated, until it was remembered once more before God in 1926. (Isa 13:20, Jer 50:39, Rev 16:19)

4 Iraq and finally
5 The Coalition of the Willing (Jer 50-51)​

With Iraq and the Coalition of the willing, being visible over the past 100 years.

Sadly, the tradition of the translators has obscured the original context of the Hebrew texts in their translation into our English Translations. The LXX is not better that the Jewish translators of their Holy scriptures into Greek.

Oh well continue on with your dribble.

Shalom

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your understanding took a nose dive when you started to talk about the Roman Empire.

The four beasts are the four winds of heaven that stir up the sea such that people, people groups, kingdoms and empires manifest the dominion/domain of the four respective beasts. As such the manifested beasts within the people, people groups, kingdoms and empires ebbs and flows as they drift in and out of the influences of the respective four winds of heaven as the centauries past over time.

As for the statue prophecy, the five segments mentioned that have had or have dominion over the Land of the Chaldeans are: -

1 Babylon
2 Medes/Persians
3 Grecian

A gap of some 2,000 years where the Land of the Chaldeans lay devastated and desolated, until it was remembered once more before God in 1926. (Isa 13:20, Jer 50:39, Rev 16:19)

4 Iraq and finally
5 The Coalition of the Willing (Jer 50-51)​

With Iraq and the Coalition of the willing, being visible over the past 100 years.

Sadly, the tradition of the translators has obscured the original context of the Hebrew texts in their translation into our English Translations. The LXX is not better that the Jewish translators of their Holy scriptures into Greek.

Oh well continue on with your dribble.

Shalom
For reasons you are not at all willing to deal with, Jesus walked off the "Jewish Set" two thousand plus years ago, and cannot be "seen" by them, until they [each will] say: "blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord." Matthew 23:39

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For reasons you are not at all willing to deal with, Jesus walked off the "Jewish Set" two thousand plus years ago, and cannot be "seen" by them, until they [each will] say: "blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord." Matthew 23:39

What the? This has nothing to do with what I posted in response to one of your posts, nor did I make any reference to Israel in my post to you. What I was commenting on was your lack of understanding of the Nations/Collectives that have had and now do have dominion over the Land of the Chaldeans. If you are not able to get that part of the scriptures correct in your understanding, then why would I be interested in have a conversation with you about when and how all of Israel will be saved in the near future when God gathers the nation of Israel to Himself.

Have a good day now.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1.What the?
2. This has nothing to do with what I posted in response to one of your posts,
3. nor did I make any reference to Israel in my post to you.
4. What I was commenting on was your lack of understanding of the Nations/Collectives that have had and now do have dominion over the Land of the Chaldeans.
5. If you are not able to get that part of the scriptures correct in your understanding, then why would I be interested in have a conversation with you
6. about when and how all of Israel will be saved in the near future when God gathers the nation of Israel to Himself.

7. Have a good day now.
1. Did I catch you off guard?
You mention it in item #6, but you are not willing at all to see that the Jews have hatched a lie, having no understanding in the Spirit, to discern the prophecies in Daniel, Isaiah and Zechariah 14.
2. Wasn't I just speaking about Daniel? I took no nose dive about the Roman Empire, but you did snub your nose at it.
3. Ahh... But you did make reference to Israel, when you signed off with "shalom" .
4. Error! The Roman Empire ruled the world after Greece/Maceodonia. Why couldn't you just say that and not generalize!
5. Let's get to the point. You are NOT inerested in discussing with me. I vehemently disagree with a Jewish view of a thousand years of Jewish temple reign on earth.
6. ^ See what I mean? You have not yet learned about the two Jerusalems. And it is evident that you can't or you simply don't want to. Galatians 4
7. To you also

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1. Did I catch you off guard?
You mention it in item #6, but you are not willing at all to see that the Jews have hatched a lie, having no understanding in the Spirit, to discern the prophecies in Daniel, Isaiah and Zechariah 14.
2. Wasn't I just speaking about Daniel? I took no nose dive about the Roman Empire, but you did snub your nose at it.
3. Ahh... But you did make reference to Israel, when you signed off with "shalom" .
4. Error! The Roman Empire ruled the world after Greece/Maceodonia. Why couldn't you just say that and not generalize!
5. Let's get to the point. You are NOT inerested in discussing with me. I vehemently disagree with a Jewish view of a thousand years of Jewish temple reign on earth.
6. ^ See what I mean? You have not yet learned about the two Jerusalems. And it is evident that you can't or you simply don't want to. Galatians 4
7. To you also

What the? are you doing.

Why have you changed what I have posted in response. I am not trying to enter into a conversation with you as you obviously have no understanding at all with regards to the scriptures.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The final beast kingdom of the feet of part iron and part clay is shown in Revelation 13 which is to have ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns. Revelation 17 tells us the ten horns (ten kings) only come to power for "one hour" with the beast (i.e., the beast king).

The beast king is the "dragon" of Revelation 13:4-8 given to have power over all the earth, including Christ's saints, for 42 months.

Thus the final beast of the feet of part iron mixed with clay represents that final beast kingdom of Revelation with the coming false-Messiah and his ten kings.

What political structure on earth today... do we see occurring, and having been slowly occurring for generations? It is the move towards a "one world government", which is a term that's been on the tip of the tongue of U.S. Presidents and statesmen and globalists all around the world for generations. The final beast political structure is to be a kingdom. A pre-cursor to the arrival of the beast king is that "one world government". All nations must be subdued and made into a global bowl before they can crown 'their' rock in Jerusalem as God (i.e., Lucifer is the lower case "rock" of Deuteronomy 32:31. Our "Rock" is our Heavenly Father).

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dan 2

Head - Gold Babylon
legs - iron - Rome
Iron (strong)

Every one argues concerning the identity of the fourth beast. Too many forget to look very closely at teh passage. Teh passage clearly states these re the gentile world rulers or kingdoms form Babylon till Jesus returns.

The first three all had beginnings and ends. The fourth beast had a beginning with the Roman Empire, but never ceased to exist. so the fourth beast cannot be just the Roman Empire.

A clue is found in the prophecy itself.

Daniel 7:19-24
King James Version

19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

1. It is not a known animal.
2. It is different from all kingdoms (in th epresent tense)
3. it will devour the whole earth
4. It has ten horn that arise from the fourth beast
5. the eleventh horn arises after the ten horns arise from the fourth kingdom.

We know the kingdoms are consecutive, the language clearly says so!
So, Rome either was the fourth kingdom or the start of the fourth kingdom.
What made Rome different from the other kingdoms on the earth? It was how it ruled! Rome was the first kingdom or empire to institute the form of government we know as Imperialism. Imperialism has never died but has carried on to this day.

Let us look with the Statue of Daniel two imposed.

Daniel 2:32-44
King James Version

32 This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,

33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.

34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

36 This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.

37 Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.

38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.

39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.

40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

this fourth kingdom has feet of irn and clay and that little word "the" in verse 42 "so THEKINGDOM". LETS US KNOW THAT THE TOES ARE A CONTINUATION OF THE FOURTH KINGDOM.

Rome did not survive, but Imperialism, did . In the mid fourth century was was divided in TWO with Roman and Constantiople as the capitols of the two empires of Imperialism. the easter capitol remained there until the times of the Ottoman Empire when the rulers fled and settled in to modern day Russia and established their kingdom their (CZARS is the Russian word for Cesar) the west went from Rome, to Germany (kaiser=Cesar) France, Spain, then the western democarcies of the UK and America which are Imperial governments., then we need the fourth kingdom to devour the entire earth! So, this can only mean the fourth kingdom of Imperialism establishes a one world government. then we see the ten kings, the antichrist and then the return of Jesus.

This is a summation of a much larger study but i hope it helps.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
DANIEL 7

Who first prophesied the future 2,650 years of history from Babylon to the current times of Revelation was the prophet Daniel. Daniel was one of Judah's captives living in Babylon, it was King Belshazzar's first year when was shown to Daniel a sequence of future Gentile kingdoms, among other things, starting by the Kingdom of BABYLON.

DANIEL's DREAM AND VISIONS
v.2...four winds of the heaven strove UPOM THE GREAT SEA.>>>Scriptures reveal "sea" - are peoples, and nations, and multitudes, and tongues- Gentile peoples<<<
v.3...four Great Beasts CAME UP FROM THE SEA (from the peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues), diverse one from another (dominion of different nations, actually three different peoples)

FOUR GREAT BEASTS-FOUR KINGDOMS-GENTILE KINGDOMS
verse.4-The 1st Beast was like a lion; - Babylon. It lasted from 605-538 B.C.
verse 5-The 2nd Beast like to a bear;-Medo-Persian. It lasted from 538-331B.C.
verse 6- A 3rd Beast like a leopard; - Greece. It lasted from 331-146 B.C.

THE FOURTH BEAST- DREADFUL, TERRIBLE, STRONG EXCEEDINGLY
VERSE 7- And I saw...a fourth Beast, the FOURTH KINGDOM, the Roman Empire- it lasted from 395 B.C.-476 A.D. dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the (three) Beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. (ten horns-future ten kings)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

DANIEL 2:v.33 & 40-41:The fourth Beast - Fourth Kingdom- Gentile Roman Empire.

v. 33 - His (2) legs are of iron, / his (2) feet part of iron and part of clay.-

1 - HERE GOES THE TWO LEGS OF THE FOURTH BEAST-STILL OF IRON-LEGS OF IRON ONLY - THIS PROPHECY HAS ALREADY FULFILLED LITERALLY

1.1 - Roman Empire of Western. It lasted from 395 B.C.- 476 A.D.

1.2 - Bizantine Roman Empire. It lasted from 330 A.D.- 1.453 A.D.

v.40- The fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise. (NOTE:This part of the prophecy is already fulfilled LITERALLY).

2 - THE FEET OF THE FOURTH BEAST - PART OF IRON AND PART OF CLAY
v.41- And whereas thou sawest the (2) FEET and (10) TOES, part of potters'clay-(Isaiah 64:v.8), and part of iron, THE KINGDOM SHALL BE DEVIDED (DIVIDED IN TWO BRANCHES); but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
42 And as the toes of the feet (10 TOES) were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as IRON (GENTILE PEOPLES) IS NOT MIXED WITH CLAY-ISAIAH 64:V.8.
NOTE/DETAIL: Until this moment or this current time (Jan.4,2022), iron didn't mix with clay yet. This prophecy will fulfill LITERALLY very soon. Get ready.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

VERSE 8 - I considered the ten horns (10 horns-future ten kings), and, behold, there came up among them another little horn(eleventh horn), before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the ROOTS(the LITTLE HORN is the eighth- Rev,17:v.11): and, behold, in this horn (in this little horn-the eleventh horn) were eyes like the eyes of man (knowledgeable in Torah), and a mouth speaking great things.

THE BIRTH OF JESUS - ISRAEL WAS DOMINATED BY ROMAN EMPIRE - A NEW ERA WAS STARTING IN WHOLE WORLD - THE WORLD WAS DIVIDED IN TWO ERAS: ERA/AGE BEFORE CHRIST AND ERA/AGE AFTER CHRIST

With the preaching of powerful Gospel of GOD's Kingdom, that was given by GOD the Father to JESUS preach it, then the Roman Empire was strongly shaken, the Gospel of Christ was mightily preached in the world, even in Rome, by the Apostle Paul, author of the Epistle to the Romans, the Gospel was preached mainly to the Jews that dwelt in Rome, and Paul established the Church even in Rome, the Seat of the Roman Empire. But the Jews who did not believe in Jesus conspired against the true work of the Lord in Rome, and began to persecute the true believers, the true disciples of JESUS, and sowed false doctrines and apostasies and developed a false and satanic "Christianity" beyond of linking themselves with the Power of the Roman Empire, and slaying even the apostles of the Lord.

DEVELOPMENT OF THE APOSTATE CHURCH OF ROME FOUNDED BY THE APOSTLES
The false Christianity developed and the apostate Church of Rome became the cradle of Antichrist, and this especially upset John the Apostle-1John 3:v.1 to 29- check it out. False Christianity even invented a name for the apostate and satanic church in Rome: Catholic Church, giving an idea of an Universal Church.

THEN THE GREAT WHORE OF REVELATION 17 DID RISE UP OUT IN ROME, AND WAS ADDED "ROMAN" TO THE NAME OF THE CHURCH, THUS WAS BORN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH - THE CRADLE OF THE BIBLICAL ANTICHRIST WITHIN THE ROMAN EMPIRE OF WESTERN.

Therefore, within of the Roman Empire of Western was born the Great Whore of Revelation 17, the Woman, the Great Whore that sitteth upon many waters(peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues. Actually, the Roman Catholic Church of Rome, which sits upon the MAN Beast of sea-the Pope, the Papacy-the real ruler and guide of a religious and satanic MONSTER of 7 heads, and 10 horns, and upon his 10 horns ten CROWNS.

THE TEN HORNS LINKED TO THE BEAST OF SEA

As all know, the prophecy is revealing about the fourth Empire - the dreadful and terrible, and strong Roman Empire- diverse from the prior Empires, Greek, Medo-Persian and Babylonian which were before it. As all know, the Roman Empire was specifically and genuinely a Gentile Empire, but there was also a completely ALIEN being or nation in the Gentile Roman Empire: It was Israel, the clay, descendants of Abraham, a specific nation created by the LORD-Isaiah 64:v.8-, the clay, the dry land. After the death of Solomon, Israel was divided in two Kingdoms-10 tribes-Israel Kingdom, 2 tribes-Judah and Benjamin-the Kingdom of Judah.

THE TEN HORNS LINKED TO THE BEAST OF SEA WITHIN THE FOURTH BEAST - THE ROMAN EMPIRE OF WESTERN
THE FEET OF THE FOURTH BEAST-PART IRON AND PART OF CLAY-DANIEL 2

v.41- And whereas thou sawest the (2) FEET and (10) TOES, part of potters'clay-(Isaiah 64:v.8), and part of iron, THE KINGDOM SHALL BE DEVIDED (DIVIDED IN TWO BRANCHES); but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
42 And as the toes of the feet (10 TOES) were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as IRON (GENTILE PEOPLES) IS NOT MIXED WITH CLAY-ISAIAH 64:V.8.

NOTE/DETAIL: Until this moment or this current time (Jan.4,2022), iron didn't mix with clay yet. This prophecy will fulfill LITERALLY very soon. Get ready.

THE TEN HORNS - DANIEL 7:v.8

continues bellow

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
continuation of above

THE TEN HORNS - DANIEL 7:v.8

VERSE 8 - I considered the ten horns (10 horns-future ten kings), and, behold, there came up among them another little horn(eleventh horn), before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the ROOTS(the LITTLE HORN is the eighth- Rev,17:v.11): and, behold, in this horn (in this little horn-the eleventh horn) were eyes like the eyes of man (knowledgeable in Torah), and a mouth speaking great things.
There was a completely ALIEN being or nation in the Gentile Roman Empire: It was Israel, the clay, descendants of Abraham, a specific nation created by the LORD-Isaiah 64:v.8-, the clay, the dry land. After the death of Solomon, Israel was divided in two Kingdoms-10 tribes-Israel Kingdom, 2 tribes-Judah and Benjamin-the Kingdom of Judah.

For this reason the prophecy reveals this mysterious APPENDIX linked to the Roman Empire as 10 other INDEPENDENT powers, 10 KINGS- descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, prophetically represented by 10 horns-ten kings-according 10 Princes as head of each tribe of Israel. (JUDAH is another Kingdom separated from the nation or kingdom of Israel, and is not accounted in this prophecy). By the way, in Daniel 2, Israel(the clay-Isaiah 64:v.8) is represented by 10 toes of the feet of the Nebuchadnezzar's estatue, part of iron, and part of clay, so shall the KINGDOM (the Antichrist's KINGDOM) be partly strong(this is the Gentile religious Monster of 7 heads,the MAN Beast of sea-the Pope-Revelation 13:v.1-10), and partly broken (this is the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist MAN Beast like a lamb with two horns, a false lamb, the Beast of the earth-Revelation 13:v.11-18.

That said, the Thread: Jerusalem Is The Whore Mystery Babylon The Great, Of Revelation 17, IS FAKE.

Revelation 13:v.1- And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

TEN CRWONS - Revelation 13:v.1
Crowns mean each Prince of the 10 tribes of Israel.
Also UPON (yeah,UPON) the 7 heads of the MAN Beast a NAME of blasphemy, that is the NAME that THE MAN BEAST of he sea has upon his heads- that is VICARIVS FILII DEI-. Counting the number of the NAME that is UPON the 7 heads of the MAN Beast of sea, we have numbers 5-1-100-1-5-1-50-1-1-500-1. NOTE: The 7 heads of the MAN Beast are 7 mountains, and 7 kings, and Scriptures reveal that in this time of Apocalypse, 5 are fallen, one is, and another is not yet come: and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. THIS WILL BE THE LAST POPE, I BELIEVE HIS NICKNAME MAY BE PAULUS VII -

THE END OF THE TWO ROMAN EMPIRES- TWO LEGS OF IRON

The Roman Empire of Western. It lasted from 395 B.C.- 476 A.D.
The Bizantine Roman Empire lasted from 330 A.D.-1.453 A.D.--->
Both kingdoms were DISSOLVED completely, both empires were politically and militarily dissolved AND THEIR INHABITANTS spread among nations, both empires were transformed into A SPECIFIC religious Powers until the currrent time, and both will still last for more a little of time.

DANIEL 2:V.41
42 And as the toes of the feet (10 TOES) were part of iron,
and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

NOTE/DETAIL: Until this moment or this current time (Jan.4,2022), iron didn't mix with clay yet. This prophecy will fulfill LITERALLY very soon. Get ready. The Abomination of Desolation will be in the way very soon. Get ready.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see everyone wants to go to Chapter 7. I was hoping to go one chapter at a time and see what we can gleem from that chapter before we move on. But here goes

dan 7
Lion with eagles wings
- Babylon, we are told wings were plucked off (lost its power) and made to stand like a man. Nebachadnezar lost his power. and made to crawl like an animal later, stood up again and regained his power (after confessing one God)

bear, standing up on one side - Media Persia -two sided bear, One stronger than the other, History showed the medes were weaker power, Persia United with them, and was much stronger. In fact most historians call this the Persian empire, 3 ribs = 3 kingdoms destroyed by the persians, They egyptian, assyrian and babylonian empires were taken by this power

leopard - Greece 4 wings and 4 heads - one power splintered into 4 when Alexander the great died at a young age.and his kingdom was split into 4 sections. It was during this time that Antiochus Epiphanies entered the holy place of the rebuilt temple and slaughtered a pig. The abomination which caused the Maccabean revolt.

Concerning the 4th beast;

1. huge and powerful with iron teeth. - rome, again the iron kingdom. Again, the most powerful, Rome actually held more land than any kingdom previous and any since, It also had the longest reign of any of the previous kingdoms on earth (including back to Egyptian kingdom)

2. then we are told out of this beast 10 horns will arise, which are ten kingdoms, out of which grows one horn which destroys three horns. he is given a mouth, and speaks pompous words. Had teeth of Iron and Nails of bronze (in chapter two it was iron and clay mixed)

what we see here is a more detailed vision which goes into greater detail than the basic one of daniel 2 of the 4th beast, Chapter 8 goes into greater detail of the second two empires The interpretation given is mostly concerning the 4th beast, which was great and terrible. What we also see is another example of a prophetic gap between the original roman empire, and the reformed roman ten king empire, however, this gap is made more clear here as we will see.

According to the interpretation we are told this about the reformed empire;
1. 10 horns are ten kings, which will arise out of the original beast
2. another will arise (the little horn)
3. he will subdue three of the kings and these kingdoms will be added to his kingdom (leaving 7 kingdoms)
4. shall speak blasphemies against the most high God
5. change times and laws
6. Shall gain control of the whole earth
7. saints are given to him, and he will persecute them for times time and half a time (3 1/2 years)
8. slain at the end by Christ and sent to burning flame
9. Kingdom given to the Christ, and all men and nations and languages shall serve him.

as I move forward in my study we will see this little horn again (in revelation) Again, I would just like to stick here in chapter 7 what does everyone else see?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. 10 horns are ten kings, which will arise out of the original beast

Where are you getting that idea that the ten horns will arise out of the original beast?

Dan 7:7
7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

KJV

The doctrine of men you are on is revealed by what you said. Some traditions of men think that just because the 'iron' symbol is also used for that final beast of ten horns, that it means a type of 'revival' of the old Roman empire symbolized by the legs of iron. Reformers like that idea, because they still wrongly believe a pope is going to be the Antichrist at the end, even though that theory was disproved back in history with the early Reformers when the pope of that day failed to fulfill the Antichrist prophecy.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where are you getting that idea that the ten horns will arise out of the original beast?

Dan 7:7
7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

KJV

The doctrine of men you are on is revealed by what you said. Some traditions of men think that just because the 'iron' symbol is also used for that final beast of ten horns, that it means a type of 'revival' of the old Roman empire symbolized by the legs of iron. Reformers like that idea, because they still wrongly believe a pope is going to be the Antichrist at the end, even though that theory was disproved back in history with the early Reformers when the pope of that day failed to fulfill the Antichrist prophecy.
feel free to give us a different interpretation

We see these same kings later. We are not just saying this, but feel free.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
feel free to give us a different interpretation

We see these same kings later. We are not just saying this, but feel free.

No, we don't see the "same kings later". There's nothing to establish that. The ten kings rule 'with' the beast king for "one hour" when he comes at the end, per Revelation 17. We do not yet know who those ten kings will be at the end.

Daniel 2:34-35 reveals all FIVE parts of the beast statue are destroyed 'together' by Christ (the Stone mentioned there). What does the word "together" mean to you involving the final beast kingdom on earth?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, we don't see the "same kings later". There's nothing to establish that. The ten kings rule 'with' the beast king for "one hour" when he comes at the end, per Revelation 17. We do not yet know who those ten kings will be at the end.

Daniel 2:34-35 reveals all FIVE parts of the beast statue are destroyed 'together' by Christ (the Stone mentioned there). What does the word "together" mean to you involving the final beast kingdom on earth?
I am confused.

You say we do not know the kings yet. I agree

Then you say they will be defeated by Christ. I again agree

Since CHrist has not returned yet to defeat the final kingdom. What is the issue?

Revelations will give us these answers I think but we have not got there yet.

I did not want to post my whole comments. they were to long. so I wanted to discuss one part at a time.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone ever seen this ?
Ten kingdoms.
  1. Anglo-Saxons
  2. Franks
  3. Allemans
  4. Burgundians
  5. Visigoths
  6. Suevi
  7. Vandals
  8. Heruli
  9. Bavarians
  10. Ostrogoths 3 plucked by the roots Vandals, Heruli, and the Ostrogoths the Heruli were in 493; the Vandals in 534, and the Ostrogoths in 553.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone ever seen this ?
Ten kingdoms.
  1. Anglo-Saxons
  2. Franks
  3. Allemans
  4. Burgundians
  5. Visigoths
  6. Suevi
  7. Vandals
  8. Heruli
  9. Bavarians
  10. Ostrogoths 3 plucked by the roots Vandals, Heruli, and the Ostrogoths the Heruli were in 493; the Vandals in 534, and the Ostrogoths in 553.
Yes I have heard of these. But what power over the earth did they have? Who was over all of them? And when did CHrist destroy them as a nation?