• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
So, this the 3rd Thread ive written to expose how heretics misuse verses to try to deceive you out of real faith in Christ.

If a heretic can get you "working to stay saved" or if they break your faith utterly so that you believe you can lose your salvation, then the Heretic has fulfilled his or her purpose for being in a Pulpit or living on a Forum, and the Devil is well pleased with them.

Here are the links to the other 2 Threads that deal with these people and their scripture twisting.

"Endure to the END< ... #2
-
"Depart from me i never knew you". #1

Now before i show you what James is simply doing in His verse, let me again refresh your understanding regarding : Salvation.

Reader,
Salvation is not something you do.
Its not something you keep.
Its something that God supplied, completed, and offers as : "The Gift of Salvation" and "The Gift of Righteousness".
Now, WHO is that?
Who is the Gift of Salvation ?????????, as by understanding this, you understand Salvation, and by not understanding it, you are easy prey for HERETICS.

Listen...
Salvation is Jesus.
Salvation is JESUS
He is ALL that God offers to take you back into His Spiritual family and keep you saved.
God offered Himself as Christ on the Cross, and nothing else will God accept to take you back and keep you.
Believe it.

When you BELIEVE in Jesus, then Jesus who is Salvation, becomes YOUR SALVATION.
How do you know if you are saved? ?? Its because Christ is in you. = ""Christ in you the hope of Glory", and '"Glory" is Heaven.
JESUS is your only Hope to get there, because Jesus is the only WAY to get there.
John 14:6
Salvation is Christ on the Cross, who redeems you by His blood and Death from all your sin.
He becomes your sin, and DIES for it ALL, and you are born again by God's Holy Spirit (not water) = having become "The Righteousness of GOD.....IN......Christ"".
See all that?
You do NONE of it, as that SALVATiON is God GIVEN and RECEIVED by Faith, and once you have it, this is proven by being BORN AGAIN.
There is NO other eternal proof.

If you are born again.....not water baptized....but BORN AGAIN Spiritually, then you have Christ in you, and HE is your Salvation and your Eternal Life.
And you need to hold unto this truth and REST in God's Grace.
Jesus said..>"ALL that believe in me, I GIVE unto them ETERNAL LIFE, and they shall never perish".
----------------------------------------------------------

Ok, quickly, lets look at how the heretic tries to subvert you, trick you, and deceived you out of your faith in Christ using a PHRASE from a verse found in the 2nd Chapter of : James.
They will tell you that if your faith is dead then you are lost and hell bound.
The heretics teach that dead faith is dead salvation, and James teaches that Dead Faith is the absence of "Fruit" and good works.
So, this heretical teaching is world wide and centuries old and is the product of scriptural ignorance and self righteousness.
See, everyone who is trying to work their way into heaven by doing works, has no faith in Christ.
They have faith in SELF.....> they are this....."see what IM DOING"... "Im doing this, and im not doing that, and if i get all my do's and my don't do's lined up, then i hope i can make it into heaven by my SELF Righteousness". = "me me me me ME ME me" they say..... and Christ and the CROSS is missing.
Thats a FACT.
So, that is the carnal mind of broken faith. OR.. its the religious lost person faking being a "christian".

Listen..
the Carnal mind does not understand the Grace or the Mercy of God. And this carnally minded person tries to find verses that prove to them that they can lose their salvation. And they will twist a verse into a theological pretzel to try to prove to you that your salvation is only as good as YOU ARE.
But ive got the good news for you.. Your Salvation is as Good As CHRIST WHO IS YOUR SALVATION, and you can Trust Him to get you to Heaven.
In fact, if you are born again, you are already = "seated in Heavenly places" "In Christ".

So, the phrase in the verse in James 2 says....... "dead faith", and the heretic teaches this as "dead salvation".
But the phrase does not say anything about Salvation.
James then explains the context of having dead faith.. Its that a Christian is known by their Fruit, and when your faith is cold, when you are not focused on God, and perhaps backslidden, then you have no works, no "fruit" and that is the result of your faith being "dead".
See it?
Your Salvation is not dead as CHRIST IN YOU is not dead.... and JESUS is your SALVATiON.

So, in those verses, James is exhorting believers. He IS talking to the born again, whereas John in 1 John 1:9 is not.
But in this case, James is talking about the born again, who are lukewarm or worse, (dead faith)... as proven by their DISCIPLESHIP, which is the "fruit" of your Salvation.
Reader, Spiritual Fruit is your Discipleship functioning correctly.
James tells those who have grown cold to the things of God. (dead faith), that ... "i will show YOU my FAITH......by my WORKS"..
See that?
Living faith, produces good works, "fruit". (real Discipleship).... And dead faith produces nothing for God.. and that is broken discipleship, which can be related to "dead faith".

Now one more.... very important... James says...>"i'll show YOU my faith, by my works'..
(I'll show YOU YOU YOU .. my faith isnt dead.) And that is James exhorting the believers who he is talking to who are cold, lukewarm, and have no discipleship that is Thriving.
And that is the context of the "dead faith" verses and chapter... Its to show OTHER PEOPLE, that your faith is alive and not dead... = by your works.
And that is why James says..>"I'll show YOU my faith by my works", and does not say...I'll show GOD my faith.
So, these verses are not about proving faith to GOD, as God does not need to see your works as God can read your THOUGHTS and your INTENT.. So, God sees your faith, but other people do not SEE IT......unless its by your WORKS.....as James teaches.,, "ill show YOU". He says..

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
So, this the 3rd Thread ive written to expose how heretics misuse verses to try to deceive you out of real faith in Christ.

If a heretic can get you "working to stay saved" or if they break your faith utterly so that you believe you can lose your salvation, then the Heretic has fulfilled his or her purpose for being in a Pulpit or living on a Forum, and the Devil is well pleased with them.

Here are the links to the other 2 Threads that deal with these people and their scripture twisting.

"Endure to the END< ... #2
-
"Depart from me i never knew you". #1

Now before i show you what James is simply doing in His verse, let me again refresh your understanding regarding : Salvation.

Reader,
Salvation is not something you do.
Its not something you keep.
Its something that God supplied, completed, and offers as : "The Gift of Salvation" and "The Gift of Righteousness".
Now, WHO is that?
Who is the Gift of Salvation ?????????, as by understanding this, you understand Salvation, and by not understanding it, you are easy prey for HERETICS.

Listen...
Salvation is Jesus.
Salvation is JESUS
He is ALL that God offers to take you back into His Spiritual family and keep you saved.
God offered Himself as Christ on the Cross, and nothing else will God accept to take you back and keep you.
Believe it.

When you BELIEVE in Jesus, then Jesus who is Salvation, becomes YOUR SALVATION.
How do you know if you are saved? ?? Its because Christ is in you. = ""Christ in you the hope of Glory", and '"Glory" is Heaven.
JESUS is your only Hope to get there, because Jesus is the only WAY to get there.
John 14:6
Salvation is Christ on the Cross, who redeems you by His blood and Death from all your sin.
He becomes your sin, and DIES for it ALL, and you are born again by God's Holy Spirit (not water) = having become "The Righteousness of GOD.....IN......Christ"".
See all that?
You do NONE of it, as that SALVATiON is God GIVEN and RECEIVED by Faith, and once you have it, this is proven by being BORN AGAIN.
There is NO other eternal proof.

If you are born again.....not water baptized....but BORN AGAIN Spiritually, then you have Christ in you, and HE is your Salvation and your Eternal Life.
And you need to hold unto this truth and REST in God's Grace.
Jesus said..>"ALL that believe in me, I GIVE unto them ETERNAL LIFE, and they shall never perish".
----------------------------------------------------------

Ok, quickly, lets look at how the heretic tries to subvert you, trick you, and deceived you out of your faith in Christ using a PHRASE from a verse found in the 2nd Chapter of : James.
They will tell you that if your faith is dead then you are lost and hell bound.
The heretics teach that dead faith is dead salvation, and James teaches that Dead Faith is the absence of "Fruit" and good works.
So, this heretical teaching is world wide and centuries old and is the product of scriptural ignorance and self righteousness.
See, everyone who is trying to work their way into heaven by doing works, has no faith in Christ.
They have faith in SELF.....> they are this....."see what IM DOING"... "Im doing this, and im not doing that, and if i get all my do's and my don't do's lined up, then i hope i can make it into heaven by my SELF Righteousness". = "me me me me ME ME me" they say..... and Christ and the CROSS is missing.
Thats a FACT.
So, that is the carnal mind of broken faith. OR.. its the religious lost person faking being a "christian".

Listen..
the Carnal mind does not understand the Grace or the Mercy of God. And this carnally minded person tries to find verses that prove to them that they can lose their salvation. And they will twist a verse into a theological pretzel to try to prove to you that your salvation is only as good as YOU ARE.
But ive got the good news for you.. Your Salvation is as Good As CHRIST WHO IS YOUR SALVATION, and you can Trust Him to get you to Heaven.
In fact, if you are born again, you are already = "seated in Heavenly places" "In Christ".

So, the phrase in the verse in James 2 says....... "dead faith", and the heretic teaches this as "dead salvation".
But the phrase does not say anything about Salvation.
James then explains the context of having dead faith.. Its that a Christian is known by their Fruit, and when your faith is cold, when you are not focused on God, and perhaps backslidden, then you have no works, no "fruit" and that is the result of your faith being "dead".
See it?
Your Salvation is not dead as CHRIST IN YOU is not dead.... and JESUS is your SALVATiON.

So, in those verses, James is exhorting believers. He IS talking to the born again, whereas John in 1 John 1:9 is not.
But in this case, James is talking about the born again, who are lukewarm or worse, (dead faith)... as proven by their DISCIPLESHIP, which is the "fruit" of your Salvation.
Reader, Spiritual Fruit is your Discipleship functioning correctly.
James tells those who have grown cold to the things of God. (dead faith), that ... "i will show YOU my FAITH......by my WORKS"..
See that?
Living faith, produces good works, "fruit". (real Discipleship).... And dead faith produces nothing for God.. and that is broken discipleship, which can be related to "dead faith".

Now one more.... very important... James says...>"i'll show YOU my faith, by my works'..
(I'll show YOU YOU YOU .. my faith isnt dead.) And that is James exhorting the believers who he is talking to who are cold, lukewarm, and have no discipleship that is Thriving.
And that is the context of the "dead faith" verses and chapter... Its to show OTHER PEOPLE, that your faith is alive and not dead... = by your works.
And that is why James says..>"I'll show YOU my faith by my works", and does not say...I'll show GOD my faith.
So, these verses are not about proving faith to GOD, as God does not need to see your works as God can read your THOUGHTS and your INTENT.. So, God sees your faith, but other people do not SEE IT......unless its by your WORKS.....as James teaches.,, "ill show YOU". He says..

Dead faith is just that sir. All people have faith, but if their faith lies not in Jehovah, accepting His requirements for salvation, then it is wasted faith as those with exemplary faith found out at Mat 7:21-23

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Dead faith is just that sir. All people have faith, but if their faith lies not in Jehovah, accepting His requirements for salvation,

First of all, to say that all people have faith..
What is that?
All people have faith in the internet? In the color blue?
Listen, if ALL PEOPLE HAVE FAITH IN CHRIST then everyone is going to Heaven.
So, really? Please think a bit more about what you are saying.

Also, the "dead faith", that James is referring to, as i explained, is NOT DEAD SALVATION.

See, FAITH is not Salvation.
JESUS is Salvation.
Faith is NOT THE SAVIOR.
Faith did not die on the Cross for your sin.
Understand?

So, once you have been born again, because GOD has Accepted your faith, that one time, that is proven by being born again, then you have entered into Spiritual UNION with God, and that can't be ended by your attitude problem, or your faith Crisis.
A Born Again believer can never stop being born again., as you can't end a BIRTH that God has CAUSED..
However your DISCIPLESHIP can become NOTHING..ZERO... USELESS... DEAD... if your Faith is "dead" or if your faith has been RUINED by a HERETIC.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, to say that all people have faith..
What is that?
All people have faith in the internet? In the color blue?
Listen, if ALL PEOPLE HAVE FAITH IN CHRIST then everyone is going to Heaven.
So, really? Please think a bit more about what you are saying.

Also, the "dead faith", that James is referring to, as i explained, is NOT DEAD SALVATION.

See, FAITH is not Salvation.
JESUS is Salvation.
Faith is NOT THE SAVIOR.
Faith did not die on the Cross for your sin.
Understand?

So, once you have been born again, because GOD has Accepted your faith, that one time, that is proven by being born again, then you have entered into Spiritual UNION with God, and that can't be ended by your attitude problem, or your faith Crisis.
A Born Again believer can never stop being born again., as you can't end a BIRTH that God has CAUSED..
However your DISCIPLESHIP can become NOTHING..ZERO... USELESS... DEAD... if your Faith is "dead" or if your faith has been RUINED by a HERETIC.

You are correct, faith is not salvation, nor is Jesus. Salvation is receiving the gift of everlasting life. Salvation comes through Jesus sir. Even those born again are not saved at this time, unless of course you do not believe what Hebrews 6:4-6 states

Reactions: amadeus

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are correct, faith is not salvation, nor is Jesus.

Jesus is indeed salvation.

Want me to prove it?

Take Him off the Cross, Put Him back into heaven.
Now, see if you can be saved.
Give that a try....... as all Legalist are trying it with commandments, water baptism, law keeping, enduring to the end, and whatever else they are trying to do that is NOT TRUSTING IN CHRIST.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
A person who believes they can lose their salvation is actually practicing NOT BELIEVING IN JESUS.
If they did, they would not believe they can lose their salvation, as they would TRUST JESUS to keep them saved.

So, this is very offensive to God.
Its to literally SPIT on the Cross, when a person does not believe that Jesus keeps you saved.
You are DENYING CHRIST all the credit due Him alone for SALVATION< and have given it to yourself.
Thats SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS and its incredibly blasphemous.
And when you preach this offensive "self saving" Christ rejection blasphemy in Public, you are literally denying the Cross of Christ.
You are become "anti-Cross", and that is Anti-Christ.
Many do it here on this Forum., and not just this one.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is indeed salvation.

Want me to prove it?

Take Him off the Cross, Put Him back into heaven.
Now, see if you can be saved.
Give that a try....... as all Legalist are trying it with commandments, water baptism, law keeping, enduring to the end, and whatever else they are trying to do that is NOT TRUSTING IN CHRIST.

You have mentioned cross several times Be, may I ask is there any importance of the cross in the faith sir?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You have mentioned cross several times Be, may I ask is there any importance of the cross in the faith sir?

Hi Robert,

Im late to respond to you.
Busy day....lots of catching up.

Now to your question..

Yes, the Cross is the Heart of our Faith.
If there is no Cross, there is no Sacrifice of Christ, and so, no Salvation.
Jesus came here, to die on the Cross. That was His Mission.

We are all born to die.
Christ was Born to die for us all........on the Cross.

Paul wrote...>""""For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified."""

Paul wrote. """"it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe."""'

"Save them that believe".... WHAT?

A.) The preaching of the Cross.

What is that?
Its the GOSPEL. That Christ died on the Cross, rose again, and did this for the sin of the world....so that that we might believe this Gospel, and God accept our faith IN this Gospel, to save us.......= to cause us to be born again.

And when we do this.......Jesus said ...."All that believe in me..... I give unto them eternal life....and they shall never perish"....

That makes sense, as how can you PERISH, if you have ETERNAL LIFE given to you by Jesus?
And only GOD can give Eternal Life, and He just did.....in that verse.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Robert,

Im late to respond to you.
Busy day....lots of catching up.

Now to your question..

Yes, the Cross is the Heart of our Faith.
If there is no Cross, there is no Sacrifice of Christ, and so, no Salvation.
Jesus came here, to die on the Cross. That was His Mission.

We are all born to die.
Christ was Born to die for us all........on the Cross.

Paul wrote...>""""For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified."""

Paul wrote. """"it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe."""'

"Save them that believe".... WHAT?

A.) The preaching of the Cross.

What is that?
Its the GOSPEL. That Christ died on the Cross, rose again, and did this for the sin of the world....so that that we might believe this Gospel, and God accept our faith IN this Gospel, to save us.......= to cause us to be born again.

And when we do this.......Jesus said ...."All that believe in me..... I give unto them eternal life....and they shall never perish"....

That makes sense, as how can you PERISH, if you have ETERNAL LIFE given to you by Jesus?
And only GOD can give Eternal Life, and He just did.....in that verse.

The cross, more accurately Stauros is insignificant sir, it was not prophesied that Jesus would die on a cross, however it was prophesied that he would die in our behalf, the important part. Christians would never rever the gun, knife, bomb, or anything that killed anyone, that is still a violation under Christian law. We would never idolize that sacrifice either, however we are extremely appreciative that Jehovah sent him, and that he (Jesus) was willing to pay the price. Since the passover was prophetic toward Jesus, and he became our passover 1 Cor 5:7 we meet every Nisan 14 to break the bread and wine in remembrance of him. He asked his followers to do that, and we are to keep proclaiming his death until he comes 1 Cor 11:23

Christians do not use religious symbols in their worship, nor on display at their places of worship.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In James 2:14, we read of one who says/claims he has faith but has no works (to evidence his claim). That is not genuine faith, but a bare profession of faith. So when James asks, "Can that faith save him?" he is saying nothing against genuine faith, but only against an empty profession of faith/dead faith.

So James does not teach that we are saved "by" works. His concern is to show the reality of the faith professed by the individual (James 2:18) and demonstrate that the faith claimed (James 2:14) by the individual is genuine.

We need to remember that James is discussing the evidence of faith (says-claims to have faith but has no works/I will show you my faith by my works - James 2:14-18) and not the initial act of being accounted as righteous with God. (Romans 4:2-3)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The cross, more accurately Stauros is insignificant sir, it was not prophesied that Jesus would die on a cross,.

The "Cross" is a Tree.

The OT prophesied in quite a few verses that Jesus would die on THE Cross.

"cursed is everyone who hangs on a TREE", is one of them.

and.... ....'""They shall look upon ME whom they have PIERCED"...

2 more are... John 19:24 and Matthew 27:35.. ""They said therefore among themselves, “Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be,” that the SCRIPTURE might be fulfilled (Old Testament) which saith, “They parted My raiment among them, and for My vesture did they cast lots.” These things therefore the soldiers did.
These 2 verses are talking about Psalm 22:18 in the Old Testament

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "Cross" is a Tree.

The OT prophesied in quite a few verses that Jesus would die on THE Cross.

"cursed is everyone who hangs on a TREE", is one of them.

and.... ....'""They shall look upon ME whom they have PIERCED"...

2 more are... John 19:24 and Matthew 27:35.. ""They said therefore among themselves, “Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be,” that the SCRIPTURE might be fulfilled (Old Testament) which saith, “They parted My raiment among them, and for My vesture did they cast lots.” These things therefore the soldiers did.
These 2 verses are talking about Psalm 22:18 in the Old Testament

We believe it was a literal pole or stake as the definition for the word stauros indicates. You are correct however the Bible does call the instrument of Jesus' death xylon, which most if not all versions translates tree. None of us think he was hung on a tree, therefore we believe it indicates the stauros was made from wood.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
None of us think he was hung on a tree, therefore we believe it indicates the stauros was made from wood.

2000 yrs ago there was no internet, no automobile and no power tools.
you had hammers, saws, knives, crude files, etc.

They had to CREATE the "Cross"
How, ?????????????????????? they took 2 TREES, cuts the limbs off and "crossed them" and tied them together with ROPES.
They then nailed THE SAVIOR to this CROSS made of 2 Trees.
Understand yet?

"cursed is anyone who hangs on a TREE"... = Jesus being sacrificed on "the Cross".... made of 2 "trees", combined into one """"Cross."""""

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all:

Works makes our faith perfect (James 2:22), and a faith without works is dead (James 2:17). A dead faith cannot save anyone. This is why James also says that we are justified by works and not by faith alone (James 2:24).

Paul is referring to Initial Salvation (Being saved by God’s grace through faith) in verses like Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 4:2-5, Titus 3:5, and Romans 11:6. James is referring to Continued Salvation in the Process of the Sanctification of the Spirit in James 2:17-24 (After we are saved by God’s grace).

James also makes a point in the previous chapter that enduring (or passing) the trial of temptation is tied to receiving the crown of life (James 1:12), and that laying apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receiving with meekness the engrafted word is a part of saving our souls (James 1:21).

Even the apostle Paul says that vain deceivers can deny God by being reprobate unto every good work (Titus 1:16).
Paul says in 1 Timothy 5:8 that you can deny the faith, and be worse than an infidel (unbeliever) if you provide not for your own. This would be yet another good work that you need to meet the requirement for in order to be saved.

In other words, to deny that you don’t have to live holy, and or do good works for God means you can live like the devil, and or be lazy and do nothing for God and yet be saved. Yet, the words of our Lord and His followers teach that we have to live holy, and fruitful to enter the Kingdom (After we are saved by God’s grace0. Most just want to distort the words of Jesus to live like the devil. But God is good and His people are good, too.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 2:8 says we are saved by God’s grace through faith.
If our faith is dead because it has no works, then it cannot access the saving grace of God.
Everything in your Bible is a part of the faith because you have to believe the whole Bible by faith.
For faith comes by hearing, and hearing the Word of God (Romans 10:17).
1 John 1:7 says if we walk in the light… the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin.
Walking in the light = Loving your brother according to the indirecting wording in 1 John 2:9-11.
So according to 1 John 1:7, you have to love your brother in order for the blood of Jesus to continue to cleanse you from all sin (i.e. to be saved).
This is a part of the faith because it’s an instruction in the Bible to faithful believers.

Side Note:

Again, Ephesians 2:8-9 is dealing with Initial Salvation.
James 2:17, and James 2:24 are dealing with the Secondary Aspect of Salvation described by the apostle Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2:13.
For Paul says God has chosen you to salvation through the Sanctification of the Spirit, and a belief of the truth (Which is a call of the gospel) (See: 2 Thessalonians 2:13-14).

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2000 yrs ago there was no internet, no automobile and no power tools.
you had hammers, saws, knives, crude files, etc.

They had to CREATE the "Cross"
How, ?????????????????????? they took 2 TREES, cuts the limbs off and "crossed them" and tied them together with ROPES.
They then nailed THE SAVIOR to this CROSS made of 2 Trees.
Understand yet?

"cursed is anyone who hangs on a TREE"... = Jesus being sacrificed on "the Cross".... made of 2 "trees", combined into one """"Cross."""""

The Bible states Jesus died on a Stauros Be, that is what I believe. It has no significance to God's people, but the cross is a religious symbol that represented the god tammuz centuries before "christendom" began using it in their worship. I seriously doubt that Jesus died on a cross, I believe he died on a stake which is the definition of the word Stauros.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
To all:

A dead faith cannot save anyone. \

Faith does not save you.

How do you know?
Because Faith didn't die on the Cross.

So, you are another one of those, like Ferris Bueller, who is trusting in FAITH, as if FAITH is the/your Savior.
Faith is not the savior.
GOD is the Savior, and JESUS is the WAY. John 14:6

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith does not save you.

How do you know?
Because Faith didn't die on the Cross.

So, you are another one of those, like Ferris Bueller, who is trusting in FAITH, as if FAITH is the/your Savior.
Faith is not the savior.
GOD is the Savior, and JESUS is the WAY. John 14:6
Jesus Christ is the actual means of our salvation and faith is the instrumental means by which we receive salvation. Faith is only as good as the OBJECT that we place it in. We are clearly saved/justified/accounted as righteous through faith and not by works (Romans 3:24-28; 4:2-6; 5:1; Ephesians 2:8,9) yet sadly, there are those who continue to insist that we are saved through faith AND works because of their PRIDE and misunderstanding of (James 2:14-24).

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus Christ is the actual means of our salvation and faith is the instrumental means by which we receive salvation. Faith is only as good as the OBJECT that we place it in. We are clearly saved/justified/accounted as righteous through faith and not by works (Romans 3:24-28; 4:2-6; 5:1; Ephesians 2:8,9) yet sadly, there are those who continue to insist that we are saved through faith AND works because of their PRIDE and misunderstanding of (James 2:14-24).

Yes..
Thats a fact, that you wrote.

Our Faith, is placed IN...the Savior, who is not our Faith..
Faith is not our savior... Faith is placed IN = THE Savior, and God accepts our faith "ONCE".... and applies what Christ did on the Cross, as our "Gift of Salvation".
=we. become "born again".

This can't be earned, as what can we present that can Equal God on the Cross?
Yet, many heretics on this forum would argue that they have works that are their righteousness.

JUDE teaches, that CAIN tried that self righteousness argument with God, and presented His works to God.

A.) God told Cain to GET OUT.

And GOD will tell the same to everyone who is trying by commandment keeping, water baptism, and trying to "be like Christ", and are not actually born again to " DEPART FROM ME".....after they die.