Dear Addy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Addy. Hope your having a blessed day with visits from the Holy Spirit!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OH my goodness... ADDY is filled to overflowing with JOY JOY JOY today!

Just got back from the grocery store.... and I bought myself a special treat.
I usually drink my coffee black... ( not sure why that is as it's rather yucky that way... but it is what it is )
ANYHOW...... I bought myself some coffee creamer... VANILLA TOFFEE CARAMEL..... ohhhhhhh my...
-----------
Drinking my first cup now.... OH my it's YUMMIE...

Thank you FATHER for the small and great pleasures... HOW BLESSED we are...

My daughter should be arriving in about 7 hours.... ( HAPPY DANCE )....

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH my goodness... ADDY is filled to overflowing with JOY JOY JOY today!

Just got back from the grocery store.... and I bought myself a special treat.
I usually drink my coffee black... ( not sure why that is as it's rather yucky that way... but it is what it is )
ANYHOW...... I bought myself some coffee creamer... VANILLA TOFFEE CARAMEL..... ohhhhhhh my...
-----------
Drinking my first cup now.... OH my it's YUMMIE...

Thank you FATHER for the small and great pleasures... HOW BLESSED we are...

My daughter should be arriving in about 7 hours.... ( HAPPY DANCE )....
It's great to have family. Sharing time together is wonderful!

Reactions: marks

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The lamb is about to leave the pasture.... I repeat... the lamb is about to leave the pasture.

I feel like ET... who is about to go on a long BIKE ride... HAHAHA..... Or a dog being taken to the dog park... HAHAHA
I crack myself up.... :D

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ok so.... THREE new puzzles.... The top two were on sale... so I scooped them both up... same series... the third one... is called Fun in Bobby's room... All 1000 piece puzzles.... WHICH should I do next??

iu

s-l400.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok so.... THREE new puzzles.... The top two were on sale... so I scooped them both up... same series... the third one... is called Fun in Bobby's room... All 1000 piece puzzles.... WHICH should I do next??

iu

s-l400.jpg

s-l300.jpg

I like the Handlebar Club one. :)
Hugs

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I like the Handlebar Club one. :)
Hugs
Just waiting for my daughter to pick me up for the day... We are dropping off a pumpkin pie... visiting a dog... and then off for an adventure...
I'm not exactly sure how long she is staying... I think she said Tuesday.... I will start that puzzle after she leaves... and I will pray for you as I'm working through it.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just waiting for my daughter to pick me up for the day... We are dropping off a pumpkin pie... visiting a dog... and then off for an adventure...
I'm not exactly sure how long she is staying... I think she said Tuesday.... I will start that puzzle after she leaves... and I will pray for you as I'm working through it.
Have a great day!
BIG HUGS
:)

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ok... so... I guess the ones who do well here are the ones who pretend like they LOVE absolutely everyone. That's not me... I am not there.
Bad behaviour rewarded and honesty shunned.
Later taters.

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Love those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you, give to those who take from you. - Jesus Christ
"But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins." Matthew 6:15
“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." - -- Luke 6:37
"Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me." ------ Luke 9:23
"Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me." - Matthew 10:38
First and foremost, forgiveness is a choice.

Reactions: Cristo Rei