Death must come first

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Death must come before life.

One must die to the old nature before the new nature can grow. Christ came to free us from our fallen nature’s, but death is the only thing that can end the nature’s we inherited from Adam. This is why death must come first.

This death that Christ died on the cross was not to appease a infinite wrath in God toward mankind. It was to take mankind to and through death so man could be born again, could be re-created in righteousness, be given the Divine Nature as the nature of his life. Where it would be as natural to live in righteousness is Adam’s fallen nature was natural to live in unrighteousness. This exchange is done by believing and having faith in what Christ accomplished on the cross for us. But we must want to die to everything of the old nature, than with the faith of the heart turn to Christ for the operation of God in us. This is a constant turning to Him moment by moment, second by second as we go through our day. It is a continual faith pointed towards Him to live His life in and through us.... For the just shall live by faith.

For just as we all have received the Spirit by the hearing with faith, in just the same way are we to walk... By the hearing with faith. Faith in the operation of God in us. This is the simplicity of the Gospel of God.... It all comes through the faith of the heart turned towards God....

Be blessed all that would be willing to ask God about the simplicity of the Gospel of Christ, Not me

Reactions: soul man

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Death must come before life.

One must die to the old nature before the new nature can grow. Christ came to free us from our fallen nature’s, but death is the only thing that can end the nature’s we inherited from Adam. This is why death must come first.

This death that Christ died on the cross was not to appease a infinite wrath in God toward mankind. It was to take mankind to and through death so man could be born again, could be re-created in righteousness, be given the Divine Nature as the nature of his life. Where it would be as natural to live in righteousness is Adam’s fallen nature was natural to live in unrighteousness. This exchange is done by believing and having faith in what Christ accomplished on the cross for us. But we must want to die to everything of the old nature, than with the faith of the heart turn to Christ for the operation of God in us. This is a constant turning to Him moment by moment, second by second as we go through our day. It is a continual faith pointed towards Him to live His life in and through us.... For the just shall live by faith.

For just as we all have received the Spirit by the hearing with faith, in just the same way are we to walk... By the hearing with faith. Faith in the operation of God in us. This is the simplicity of the Gospel of God.... It all comes through the faith of the heart turned towards God....

Be blessed all that would be willing to ask God about the simplicity of the Gospel of Christ, Not me
'You hath He quickened" by grace, in Ephesians 2, is indeed preceded by being dead spiritually...

Reactions: Waiting on him

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'You hath He quickened" by grace, in Ephesians 2, is indeed preceded by being dead spiritually...

Unless a seed dies, it remains alone, if it dies, it bares much fruit...

Be blessed as you pursue Him, Not me