Death Penalty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think the death penalty should be used today?

• Total voters

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Never met 'Bandy'. But if he was my enemy, of course I would love Him.

I misspelled his name. It's Ted Bundy.

So, did you like the movie Hollywood Communists made about him? Did that movie make you feel he was your enemy?

This reveals the warped state of thinking the Hollywood Communists have been busy conditioning young minds against the execution of serial killers. Liberals against the death penalty so love to watch that kind of stuff on TV and movies as ENTERTAINMENT, but they won't lift a finger in real life to put an end to it by sending those serial murderers back to God.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I misspelled his name. It's Ted Bundy.

So, did you like the movie Hollywood Communists made about him? Did that movie make you feel he was your enemy?
I missed the movie. Jesus said to love our enemies, ALL of them. Sounds like you are looking for loopholes.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
What would happen if ALL Americans simply refused to defend theirselves and their nation against the radical Islamic terrorists who have none other intention but to destroy us? Do you think they would go about that evil work with compassionate feelings and sadness?

If other non-radical Muslims saw them not stopped at all in that working because of our not resisting, would less radical Muslims began to join in with them?

What happened everytime you refused to resist the neighborhood bully beating up on you? Did he eventually just get tired to beating up on you?

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
What would happen if ALL Americans simply refused to defend theirselves and their nation against the radical Islamic terrorists who have none other intention but to destroy us?
My point exactly! They would die unless God answered their prayers.

Matthew 6:13 (NKJV)
13 And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

The alternative: Answer our own prayers with violence.

Those who don't get their prayers answered need to find out why rather than committing murder.

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
God is, and He gives that authority to rulers, just as Paul taught in that Romans 13 chapter.

but do those rulers serve God and do his bidding?

There is only one ruler i can think of who does Gods bidding...Jesus Christ

All other authorities exist only because God allows them to exist... but they certainly wont exist forever because will come the day soon when God will forcibly shake the governments of this world to their knees.

Do you reject God's ordaining of the powers of rulers upon this earth? Are you a Revolutionist, a Communist? Do you seek to overthrow God's ordaining of those rulers and their bearing the sword Paul spoke of?

christians dont have to... God will do that himself:

see Daniel 2:44

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
What would happen if ALL Americans simply refused to defend theirselves and their nation against the radical Islamic terrorists who have none other intention but to destroy us? Do you think they would go about that evil work with compassionate feelings and sadness?

If other non-radical Muslims saw them not stopped at all in that working because of our not resisting, would less radical Muslims began to join in with them?

What happened everytime you refused to resist the neighborhood bully beating up on you? Did he eventually just get tired to beating up on you?
Doesn't God answer your prayers?

Luke 11:4 (NKJV)
4 And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one.

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't God answer your prayers?

Luke 11:4 (NKJV)
4 And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one.

Yes, God has, and hopefully will continue to answer MY prayers regarding delivering ME from the hands of the evil ones. However, should we not be less selfish and consider the welfare of our less prayerful neighbors or prison guards and lessen the possibility that THEY fall victim to robbers, rapists and murderers?

Why should we be, likewise, burdened with a life sentence of clothing, feeding, providing medical care and housing those that have done nothing but prey on weakest individuals in our society? Life is eternal. Why not allow those convicted of such heinious crimes to make peace with their Creator and inwardly repent of their evil deeds and then facilitate the swift means for them to "meet their Maker"?