Deep Calleth Out

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. - Romans 5:3-5.

When a Christian comes to an end of self and begins to search for their true parent and come to know who they are. You cannot know who you are until you know the true birth parent. How do believers come to an end of self? Having tried everything else to satisfy the longing in their hearts and come up empty time and time again. It sounds almost like they are still lost in the world but they have already been through the world and are now Christian's.

When you look everywhere else and still have the deep longing to know more, to know your father, to know where you come from and who you are. You will have to conclude your adoptive parents can only take you so far and you have a deep desire to know your birth parent. Knowing your true birth parent is the only satisfaction that can come to a believer that will ever satisfy the deep longing to know.

That thing in a believer that keeps them digging is that longing. When it looks like everything could come unwound and you have placed your trust and faith in the word of God, searching, seeking, that is a deep longing. When you believe and wait for the father because you have that deep desire to know. You don't complain you wait on your father because he is all you have, your desire is for him.

Once that longing of deep calling to deep begins in a child of God there is no satisfying that desire to know him except to know him.

The word we use is 'synergy,' and it is working on behalf of every believer at some point. Synergy is how one thing leads to something else like our text says "tribulation leads to patience, and patience to experience and experience to hope." They keep a Christian moving into the deep things of their father. What they see is you cannot get any deeper than Christ in you. You may learn more about it, but you cannot get any deeper than understanding Christ as life.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. - Romans 5:3-5.

When a Christian comes to an end of self and begins to search for their true parent and come to know who they are. You cannot know who you are until you know the true birth parent. How do believers come to an end of self? Having tried everything else to satisfy the longing in their hearts and come up empty time and time again. It sounds almost like they are still lost in the world but they have already been through the world and are now Christian's.

When you look everywhere else and still have the deep longing to know more, to know your father, to know where you come from and who you are. You will have to conclude your adoptive parents can only take you so far and you have a deep desire to know your birth parent. Knowing your true birth parent is the only satisfaction that can come to a believer that will ever satisfy the deep longing to know.

That thing in a believer that keeps them digging is that longing. When it looks like everything could come unwound and you have placed your trust and faith in the word of God, searching, seeking, that is a deep longing. When you believe and wait for the father because you have that deep desire to know. You don't complain you wait on your father because he is all you have, your desire is for him.

Once that longing of deep calling to deep begins in a child of God there is no satisfying that desire to know him except to know him.

The word we use is 'synergy,' and it is working on behalf of every believer at some point. Synergy is how one thing leads to something else like our text says "tribulation leads to patience, and patience to experience and experience to hope." They keep a Christian moving into the deep things of their father. What they see is you cannot get any deeper than Christ in you. You may learn more about it, but you cannot get any deeper than understanding Christ as life.
Is that english?

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Encouragement for born again believers. When one is born again of the Spirit, they join the family of God. The rest of our lives, on this earth, is coming to terms with that reality.
Well then perhaps people like me who were only born once and always believed would not understand, because I do not

Reactions: soul man

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you asking if there is another birth for human beings besides their natural birth perhaps?
I believe in God and his Son however never read the bible, never did or will and I know that people that read the bible every day are no better than me. I have no clue why people try to make comparisons between every life happening to a biblical story, it's silly. I know that many people believe that unless you read the bible every day that you are going to hell. Well it's just not true, all people go to heaven or hell based upon how they lead their lives, not by reading one book over and over

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in God and his Son however never read the bible, never did or will and I know that people that read the bible every day are no better than me. I have no clue why people try to make comparisons between every life happening to a biblical story, it's silly. I know that many people believe that unless you read the bible every day that you are going to hell. Well it's just not true, all people go to heaven or hell based upon how they lead their lives, not by reading one book over and over

Fair enough. Scripture is a declaration of what happened to you when you believed. Curious why you would not want to fellowship, or hear about that?

Reactions: Mike Waters

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It all bottoms out to how much one truly wants to KNOW HIM. You do not seem to even want that and are still in the world. JESUS said that "you must be born again"
You can only know Him through His living, God breathed Word. And, there is NO way to please God without faith. Pray for it brother, pray for the TRUTH and He say's that He "is a rewarder of those who seek Him diligently". You might want to look that one up.
Prayers brother.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

Concerning the word of God the psalm goes: "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." How will you avoid the snare?

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It all bottoms out to how much one truly wants to KNOW HIM. You do not seem to even want that and are still in the world. JESUS said that "you must be born again"
You can only know Him through His living, God breathed Word. And, there is NO way to please God without faith. Pray for it brother, pray for the TRUTH and He say's that He "is a rewarder of those who seek Him diligently". You might want to look that one up.
Prayers brother.
The cross around my neck tells all who come across me where my strength comes from. See some people tell others that they know God, I want God to say that he knows me as he does as I leave younger, and larger in the dust.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Concerning the word of God the psalm goes: "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." How will you avoid the snare?
I have already avoided many snares, all I did was to relax and follow my instincts which were and are his will showing the way. There are many who watched in disbelief and many others who dropped

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fair enough. Scripture is a declaration of what happened to you when you believed. Curious why you would not want to fellowship, or hear about that?
Because the bible is a word jumble, translated by fallible humans from a dead language, and because the catholic church has hidden the gospels that do not fit their wishes

Reactions: Mike Waters

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayers brother.
My dear sister you are correct . The worldly will do as the worldly do , but lambs gonna do what JESUS said to do . WE love our bibles too .

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
So did jesus read the bible every day? or did he go to the hungry and sick.

Jesus was tempted in the desert by Satan and quoted the law of moses that he knew by heart to resist him.

Satan didn't quiz Jesus on his biblical knowledge, but Jesus had to know in order to keep from sinning. The temptations were tricky, appealing to Jesus' desires.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was tempted in the desert by Satan and quoted the law of moses that he knew by heart to resist him.

Satan didn't quiz Jesus on his biblical knowledge, but Jesus had to know in order to keep from sinning. The temptations were tricky, appealing to Jesus' desires.
Been there done that, it was easy for me because I know my own tricks, and Jesus already knew the rest. Again I saw the devils disciples with their heads and slanted beaks in their hands

Last edited: