Deep Calleth Out

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, this is certainly a god, but this is not the Christian God! The founding fathers who put their trust in the god on that coin were terribly deceived by Satan!
Actually all are gods children.

Except the ones that you do not like right?

Do you feed your family with bible verses?

Do you have a family to feed?

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You believe in universalism—that ALL people are saved?
I believe that you make your own choices on what to believe, and know that your choices are yours not mine. My choice is to entertain intelligent conversation so I have ignored you

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any 2 year old can copy and paste other peoples words. I use my mind to formulate my own. I said this to another user which is that I could use my formidable computer skills to copy and paste 5 times more bible verses and do it in half the time, and would if this would make me a better person. However it would not as I demand more from myself than that and so does the Lord because he showed me how to think in the first place.

United-States-Of-Amecira-1874-Trade-Dollar-In-God-We-Trust-90-Silver-Copy-Coin.jpg

You said you believe in God and his Son, how do you know he has a Son?

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I learned this when I was 2, no need to read the same stuff every day for the rest of my life.

That is the important thing. Can I ask if you believe he is in you and if you do what is he doing there as far as what does he do just sit around hanging out or is it something else?

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the important thing. Can I ask if you believe he is in you and if you do what is he doing there as far as what does he do just sit around hanging out or is it something else?
The church was a cloud to me that told me what to think, believe and how to act. When I left the church the cloud lifted and there he was.

So what does he ask you to do? Post random bible verses and ignore that satan has closed all churches? Or does he command that you act

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
i dont think folks really realize just WHO JESUS is . When we learn that , we know why he KNEW and could not fail .
Can God fail . Then let us know and understand that JESUS cannot either .
JESUS never had to read the Holy Spirit inspired torah . WHO do we think the HOLY SPIRIT IS . WHO Do we think
Inspired that bible . OH yes i am fully persauded that JESUS was long before abraham or any one or anything created was .
TRUTH is He created all things . Oh yes . Now put those hands up and praise the LORD .
I don't believe Jesus was born with imbued biblical knowledge but that he grew into it per Luke 2:52.

Also his fast in the desert was a testing, so he needed to do it without help. While he normally heard from Father often, the desert is a state of being where we do not hear from God. Since Jesus is able to empathize with us in every way, he must have gone through this experience to mirror our trials where God seems distant. So again no help from the Father. After his tempting the angels attended to him, I understand this to mean he was not attended to before.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe Jesus was born with imbued biblical knowledge but that he grew into it per Luke 2:52.

Also his fast in the desert was a testing, so he needed to do it without help. While he normally heard from Father often, the desert is a state of being where we do not hear from God. Since Jesus is able to empathize with us in every way, he must have gone through this experience to mirror our trials where God seems distant. So again no help from the Father. After his tempting the angels attended to him, I understand this to mean he was not attended to before.
So you believe that gods reach does not extend into deserts
Is that consistent with gods power?

Sheesh

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
So you believe that gods reach does not extend into deserts
Is that consistent with gods power?

Sheesh
No, I was referring to the desert as a psychological state of being. There are other situations where the Father didn't tell Jesus something.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Actually their is no bible, there are actually hundreds of them, written by men claiming to know the truth. No one knows the meaning of the confused words so they come here and discuss while the devil closed the churches.

Look around
This isn't what I've seen. The substance of most translations is intact. That is not a big source of error, and usually people are familiar with other translations so you can't really slip something in without notice.

People can look at the same words and come up with different interpretations. This happens because the scriptures can not be properly understood by someone of the wrong Spirit.

Many false prophets have come and introduced false doctrines. These doctrines are given to the false prophets by demons. The demons want to see people in hell, so they tailor false doctrines to do exactly that.

Reactions: Addy

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This isn't what I've seen. The substance of most translations is intact. That is not a big source of error, and usually people are familiar with other translations so you can't really slip something in without notice.

People can look at the same words and come up with different interpretations. This happens because the scriptures can not be properly understood by someone of the wrong Spirit.

Many false prophets have come and introduced false doctrines. These doctrines are given to the false prophets by demons. The demons want to see people in hell, so they tailor false doctrines to do exactly that.
I do not read the bible, never even did in religious school, in fact the bible was never a book that I needed. Yet I know baptist who read the bible every day as if they would die if they did not.

Look we all had a math book once with times tables in it. Once these are learned the book is no longer needed, so I have to conclude that adults reading the same stuff over and over have a learning disability

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I do not read the bible, never even did in religious school, in fact the bible was never a book that I needed. Yet I know baptist who read the bible every day as if they would die if they did not.

Look we all had a math book once with times tables in it. Once these are learned the book is no longer needed, so I have to conclude that adults reading the same stuff over and over have a learning disability

I don't know about you, but I've totally forgotten how to do matrix algebra or Laplace transforms. I would need to reference those books, or use google, if I wanted to do it right.

The bible is very deep, you can read the same chapter and get new insights.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about you, but I've totally forgotten how to do matrix algebra or Laplace transforms. I would need to reference those books, or use google, if I wanted to do it right.

The bible is very deep, you can read the same chapter and get new insights.
So you are saying that you forget that jesus said to do unto others as you would have them do to you?

Nonsense. This once learned last a lifetime, no need to go over and over it