Deep Calleth Out

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the bible is a word jumble, translated by fallible humans from a dead language, and because the catholic church has hidden the gospels that do not fit their wishes

That is a matter of opinion

Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was tempted in the desert by Satan and quoted the law of moses that he knew by heart to resist him.

Satan didn't quiz Jesus on his biblical knowledge, but Jesus had to know in order to keep from sinning. The temptations were tricky, appealing to Jesus' desires.
i dont think folks really realize just WHO JESUS is . When we learn that , we know why he KNEW and could not fail .
Can God fail . Then let us know and understand that JESUS cannot either .
JESUS never had to read the Holy Spirit inspired torah . WHO do we think the HOLY SPIRIT IS . WHO Do we think
Inspired that bible . OH yes i am fully persauded that JESUS was long before abraham or any one or anything created was .
TRUTH is He created all things . Oh yes . Now put those hands up and praise the LORD .

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would HE need to . HE inspired it .........remember .
Even at age twelve he could run circles around the most devout of pharisees .
Point well made.

Which is why they killed him

But we do not live then and your church has been closed by the devil, so lets not keep rehashing bible passages as though our freedoms no longer matter because they do to me and should to you as well

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uhh. yeah how to say this . OH i know , as i usually do . Just say it . THE POPE IS FALSE .

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Job 38:4
"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding."

Reactions: soul man

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7 Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me. - Psalm 42:7.
Any 2 year old can copy and paste other peoples words. I use my mind to formulate my own. I said this to another user which is that I could use my formidable computer skills to copy and paste 5 times more bible verses and do it in half the time, and would if this would make me a better person. However it would not as I demand more from myself than that and so does the Lord because he showed me how to think in the first place.

United-States-Of-Amecira-1874-Trade-Dollar-In-God-We-Trust-90-Silver-Copy-Coin.jpg

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any 2 year old can copy and paste other peoples words. I use my mind to formulate my own. I said this to another user which is that I could use my formidable computer skills to copy and paste 5 times more bible verses and do it in half the time, and would if this would make me a better person. However it would not as I demand more from myself than that and so does the Lord because he showed me how to think in the first place.

United-States-Of-Amecira-1874-Trade-Dollar-In-God-We-Trust-90-Silver-Copy-Coin.jpg
Is this your god on the coin?? It all makes sense now.

You extol your own mind, but Christians have the mind of Christ!

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a common theme now on CB. If you believe this, your god (whoever that may be) is powerless.
Actually their is no bible, there are actually hundreds of them, written by men claiming to know the truth. No one knows the meaning of the confused words so they come here and discuss while the devil closed the churches.

Look around

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this your god on the coin?? It all makes sense now.

You extol your own mind, but Christians have the mind of Christ!
If you could open your eyes which you can not you would see the words, in god we trust

The coin buys food for my family, do you have a family to provide for?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually their is no bible, there are actually hundreds of them, written by men claiming to know the truth. No one knows the meaning of the confused words so they come here and discuss while the devil closed the churches.

Look around
Almighty God saw to it that His words, the words He wanted written down, WERE WRITTEN. The Bible is God’s written word. You do yourself and everyone who reads YOUR words a great disservice by saying otherwise.

The Bible is accepted by Christians as God’s written word. Since you don’t believe this, why are you posting on a Christian forum?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you could open your eyes which you can not you would see the words, in god we trust

The coin buys food for my family, do you have a family to provide for?
I’ll ask you what Jesus asked—whose image is on the coin you posted?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The image of god is on the coin, what the founding fathers designed and demanded when the USA was created. See they trusted in god, and so should you
Lol, this is certainly a god, but this is not the Christian God! The founding fathers who put their trust in the god on that coin were terribly deceived by Satan!