Define & Describe Grace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CSUjr

Aug 28, 2006
A friend of mine is creating a video for our local church.The video will contain pictures of the interior and exterior of the church and set to the song Amazing Grace.To help him assemble this, He is asking Everyone - including the Pastor, to define and, the best that they can, describe - Grace.He says that everyone seems to have different answers.So, I thought that I'd ask you folks.How do You Define & Describe Grace? (in 25 words or less)

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Grace is God's glory, holiness, and love.Faithful1, you seem to not know the seriousness of our Lord. He isn't only love. He's powerful and almighty. You've got to fear the Lord. From fear comes wisdom.

CSUjr

Aug 28, 2006
Thank you, if you were to portray Grace with a picture - what picture would you use?

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
grace= gods riches at christ's expense=acrostic. we christians know that jesus is god. the godhead bodily= JESUS!

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
(Wakka;15748)
Grace is God's glory, holiness, and love.Faithful1, you seem to not know the seriousness of our Lord. He isn't only love. He's powerful and almighty. You've got to fear the Lord. From fear comes wisdom.
Wakka,Fear of the Lord is not being afraid of Him. You are right. God is Holy, almighty and all good stuff. We should not misrepresent Him saying He is an angry God that if we don't obey Him He will burn us forever in hell.love, hitomi

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
Grace is something that can only be given by God.It cannot be earned or bought, you must simply accept. Forgiveness Gods way Jesus Christ.
smile.gif
:angel9: