Delivering Israel out of Egypt.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

chrissy

Nov 26, 2008
When the Lord delivered Israel out of Egypt He did so with great power. When Israel was at the Red Sea and the Egyptians were comeing to pursue them they did say:"Is not this word that we did tell thee in Egypt, saying, Let us alone, that we may serve the Egyptians? For it had been better for us to serve the Egyptians, than that we should die in the wilderness." And Moses said to Israel : Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever. The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace." When I read that Moses spoke these words to Israel I felt content. To know that the Lord will fight for you and that all we have to do is "stand still" is wonderful. When you follow His commandments and give you're whole self to Him there is nothing greater. If you are going through a tribulation first examine what you might be doing that the Lord may not approve of. You may already know... If you think that you are not disappointing the Lord and these are hard times wait on Him. He fights for righteousness, for He is righteous. Wait on the Lord, because when He delivers you it will be with great strength. If you seek Him and follow His commandments I do believe your enemies are His. Praise the Lord with all your heart!