Dementia and a Trump-Biden Debate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Trump and Biden should debate so we can see if Biden has dementia. Is it better to have a president with dementia, or is it better to have a president like Trump, who gave us four years of peace and prosperity?

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll go with Trump. I wouldn't want to hang out with him but I like his conservative decision making. Our country was safer and much better off with Trump. Our enemies have bought Biden and he will give the country to terrorists..........wait........he already is.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re trump:
"His comments come after a number of mental health professionals, who have also been critical of Trump, wrote statements claiming he was suffering from symptoms of dementia, while President Joe Biden—who has faced intense scrutiny about his age and mental acuity—was showing normal signs of aging."

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reversing the truth and implanting a false narrative. Typical of Newsweek, being they tend to veer Left.

And Cornell is ranked 4th in the most Liberal institutions in America.

Reactions: Debp and Adrift

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think Trump and Biden should debate so we can see if Biden has dementia. Is it better to have a president with dementia, or is it better to have a president like Trump, who gave us four years of peace and prosperity?
I was asked about such of late, what age should be the limit as well regarding the President, i said no to age limit, for that is not the issue at all, but this issue has only been raised of late, because of Joe Biden being so retarded that he does not know where he is or what he is talking about !

So i said about Trump, that he is the most inspiring President ever by far and he can talk about anything and knows everyone's name up front, how many people can do that, be they 20 year old or so.

Trump is truly exceptional leadership and this comes from that he had to use his brains to build his Business himself, he is a leader in fact !
But look at Biden he does not count for nothing in that regard at all !
Then look at Obama it's the same a no body fool in fact that was only propped up by the criminal Media so as to fool the people so as to look good, The same with Biden !

Look if our now Nazi like Media that we have nowadays, was geared up in the same way that they attack Trump, with Obama and Biden ? they would not last the week out in fact !

Then we can look back at baby Bush he was a total idiot as well, no one could say that he was bright at all ! but he was part of the Criminal World just like Obama and Biden in fact ! what a creep show !

Trump will stop the War in Ukraine as easy as pie, but the criminal world are clearly doing all that they can, so to undermine any real talks to work in fact !
Trump will stop the War in Israel as well easy as pie.

The only reason why them Wars are going on is because Joe Biden created them in fact and the MSM is totally Evil ! slandering Israel 24/7 and propping up Islamic morons in fact !

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don’t think you need a debate to work out that Biden is not mentally good, even if it is just aging rather than dementia, it’s obvious. This is why I don’t get why he is being allowed and encouraged to be nominated again.
Trump doesn’t give any signs of dementia - not a fan but he is definitely not showing any signs.
( sorry I just don’t like his ego, never have , never will - but I don’t have to decide who I vote for , we have enough of that to worry about in the U.K. as all our leaders are on another planet - one called self interest )

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don’t think you need a debate to work out that Biden is not mentally good, even if it is just aging rather than dementia, it’s obvious. This is why I don’t get why he is being allowed and encouraged to be nominated again.
Trump doesn’t give any signs of dementia - not a fan but he is definitely not showing any signs.
( sorry I just don’t like his ego, never have , never will - but I don’t have to decide who I vote for , we have enough of that to worry about in the U.K. as all our leaders are on another planet - one called self interest )
Boy the UK is in strife !
By Brother in law lives in the Plymouth but is here now because he has to go to Hospital every 2 weeks with bowl problems after he got some removed and all, but to get that done in the England let alone get to see a doctor is a joke in the England !

The UK has become a garbage dumping ground.
As for English PM the only one i liked was M Thatcher as she was the only one with the guts to do anything for England's future.
The rest of the PM's were just like little boys. maybe they were born with to much wealth ?
Or England has a problem with being to stuck up on one hand, so such people will not take heed to reality, like their priority's are all mixed up like. the issue with words and playing an act of, to be looking as one should ? false and living a lie above all ? we have the same here but not as prolific ? so says bro !

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Boy the UK is in strife !
By Brother in law lives in the Plymouth but is here now because he has to go to Hospital every 2 weeks with bowl problems after he got some removed and all, but to get that done in the England let alone get to see a doctor is a joke in the England !

The UK has become a garbage dumping ground.
As for English PM the only one i liked was M Thatcher as she was the only one with the guts to do anything for England's future.
The rest of the PM's were just like little boys. maybe they were born with to much wealth ?
Or England has a problem with being to stuck up on one hand, so such people will not take heed to reality, like their priority's are all mixed up like. the issue with words and playing an act of, to be looking as one should ? false and living a lie above all ? we have the same here but not as prolific ? so says bro !
Yes I am inclined to agree with what you have said. I did like, and voted for , Maggie Thatcher the first time round. Not sure I agreed with everything she did, but she was a force to be reckoned with.
My daughter is having a hip replacement at a private hospital, paid for by the NHS, this seems to be the route that they are now taking to clear some of the long waiting lists.
I must admit that I have had no problem seeing a GP , although I am fortunate that I have very few health issues at the moment. It’s more seeing a Consultant that becomes an issue and they do now think many people have died because of the long waiting lists. The problem was covid then the endless nurses and doctors strikes , the Government not willing to give them a pay rise ( while they themselves make sure they do!!! )
I will only vote for labour in November to get Sunak out , but I can’t stand The labour leader.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a current video. I actually felt sorry for Biden. I think the stress of the job is too much for him.

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would love to see a debate between them. Biden might confuse the microphone for a carrot. A debate would magnify his confused stupor. Biden would have to justify his outragious lack of world level leadership, his lies about not having the power to close the borders, his wasting billions of dollars on inefficient environmental projects, His family members receiving million of dollars from China, etc., etc.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's the perfect Patsy.

All his political life he's wanted to be president. He tried and failed multiple times.

Now,he's so addled that he doesn't know he's president unless his handlers constantly remind him.
This is why he still thinks he's in the Senate and says so in public from time to time.

That also makes for the perfect opportunity for BHO to act from highest office.

Because unless they wake JB and walk him to the Oval,he likely thinks he's still VP when he sees his bedroom surroundings.

All that is being worked out to destroy America will be Bidens legacy.

He'll eventually die of natural causes due to advanced Alzheimers,or otherwise,and never know that either.

It's not just elder abuse that offends this nation at the highest level.

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard that Biden rolled back 90% of Trump's regulations about protecting the border.
Yes, and he lies that he cannot close the border due to restraints from the legislature. He can sign the old orders back into play if he wanted to. He must have some sick idea about these illegals coming in to vote for him. Sad state of affairs.