Demon Inspired Attack on Baptist Church in Southerland ,Texas.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Demon Inspired Attack on Baptist Church in Southerland ,Texas.= A sign of the end days!! =======The Bible tells us that in the time just before Jesus returns to catch away all true believers in the Rapture, evil will grow worse and worse. Men will do horrible things that are inexplicable. It says that whole societies will forget God. Right will be called wrong and wrong will be called right.

I think we are in those final days. And the fact that we are seeing so many acts of terrorism and so many acts of pure evil - like this one - just tells us that Jesus' return is near.

You know, it's often said that hindsight is 20/20. In another way, I think that looking back at yesterday can sometimes bring today into sharper relief. I know it can bring greater understanding.

Like many churches across America, First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, posts videos of some of its regular services. The video of the previous week's Sunday morning service is available online. To watch it in light of what happened in that same sanctuary the following Sunday is both heartbreaking and incredibly uplifting.

The pastor is Frank Pomeroy. He and his wife survived the massacre because they were traveling. Their 14 year-old daughter Annabelle remained home with family friends. She was in the service and died.

The week before the unspeakable horror unfolded in that place, Pastor Frank preached on Proverbs 3:5, "Do not lean on your own understanding... Trust in the Lord with all your heart."

The worship team led the congregation in singing, "Forever God is faithful... His love endures forever. And by the grace of God, we will carry on."

They sang, "And on that day, when my strength is failing, the end draws near and my time has come, still my soul will sing Your praise unending, ten thousand years, and then forevermore."

Today, some of those precious people are now in God's presence, truly singing His praise forevermore.

We should follow their testimony and make certain we are ready to stand before Him, too. Because we do not know when it will be our turn to enter into His glory.

Our thoughts and prayers are with those who survived and are suffering physically and emotionally. Remember the families and friends of those who died and those whose lives and bodies are forever changed. Pray that God will comfort them and hold them in His hands forever.

And pray, too, for those who are charged with caring for them and those who must re-live that awful day every day now because of their law enforcement and investigative duties. Pray that God will protect their minds, their hearts, and their spirits. They are dealing with an evil foe -- Satan himself. https://www.hallindsey.com/=====

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
There was a time in the past that this whole world was full of killing , greed and violence>> And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. 8But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. 9These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God> Are You Rapture ReadY!!!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
There is no doubt about the hour in which we live being the season for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ Matthew 24:33 says, “So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is no doubt about the hour in which we live being the season for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ Matthew 24:33 says, “So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be

Sadly, the same miss understanding is being spruiked where "genea" has nothing to do with a descendant generation but rather has the meaning of an age. The age being referred to is the Millennium Age, which in verse 32 we are told will begin with the sign of the start of the Summer Season of harvest after we see the fig tree begin to bud new leaves. This is not the descendant generation that will see in the "second" coming of Christ on the clouds, with all of the hosts of heaven. there is still over a 1,000 plus years to go before that event and those who are still alive will meet Christ in the air at he is coming.

Yes there is much demonic activity attempting to demonstrate that their power is far greater that the Power of the god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Who is the spruiker? None other that the little horn beast, who began the trampling of the sanctuary around 250 years before Christ was born of Mary, attempted to have Herod kill Christ in Bethlehem shortly after he was born, came up against Christ in Jerusalem and had him crucified, was the leader of the army that came and desolated and devastated Jerusalem and Canaan for a period approaching 2,000 years.

But we know at the start of the next age, that the spruiker will be judged along with his fellow fallen heavenly hosts and imprisoned for a period of 1,000 years before he will be release for a little while so that the end can unfold and all that is evil can be dispatched into the lake of fire.

We also know that, during the time of the kings of the earth who went into the land of the Chaldeans, at the beginning of the next age, God will establish His everlasting kingdom here on the earth, and that the Son of Man will be given dominion over all of the peoples of the earth during this time such that they should worship him.

Only after all of this things have unfolded, can Christ Come in all of his glory.

Now is not the time to be concerned but it is the time to prepare for our task during the next age for mankind.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Sadly, the same miss understanding is being spruiked where "genea" has nothing to do with a descendant generation but rather has the meaning of an age. The age being referred to is the Millennium Age, which in verse 32 we are told will begin with the sign of the start of the Summer Season of harvest after we see the fig tree begin to bud new leaves. This is not the descendant generation that will see in the "second" coming of Christ on the clouds, with all of the hosts of heaven. there is still over a 1,000 plus years to go before that event and those who are still alive will meet Christ in the air at he is coming.> Just LUV>>this Garbage!> Does anyone see the happs of this world can not line up the dots??>>I see not >>BLOWS MY MIND<<<>> As I said the falling AWAY OF THE CHURCH HAS HAPPENED.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sadly, the same miss understanding is being spruiked where "genea" has nothing to do with a descendant generation but rather has the meaning of an age. The age being referred to is the Millennium Age, which in verse 32 we are told will begin with the sign of the start of the Summer Season of harvest after we see the fig tree begin to bud new leaves. This is not the descendant generation that will see in the "second" coming of Christ on the clouds, with all of the hosts of heaven. there is still over a 1,000 plus years to go before that event and those who are still alive will meet Christ in the air at he is coming.> Just LUV>>this Garbage!> Does anyone see the happs of this world can not line up the dots??>>I see not >>BLOWS MY MIND<<<>> As I said the falling AWAY OF THE CHURCH HAS HAPPENED.

Blessedhope who are you representing with your posts? Is it the same guy that I wrote about in ,y post?