Demons Walk the Earth Appearing as Humans

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Arnie Manitoba said:
And you are who ??
That's my opinion of him and I hold up to it. Between 73 and 95 I acquired and read hundreds of Christian books. They are all in the dump right now. Most of them were about prophecy from every well known author you know. For the same reason Malachi Martin's books would end up in the same place!
That's how I feel about certain authors and it doesn't mean I discourage others from reading them. I'm just not going to be the one to give them a book that I know is full of lies.

I'm sure he's done his homework and probably does have a good book. But it's a "BOYCOTT" WITH ME AND YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHY!
I'd rather read the books of Enoch.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
kaotic

Malachi Martin is a renowned historian , an expert on the dead sea scrolls , and regarded as one of the most knowledgeable exorcists

His book "Hostage to The devil" is a factual documentary of the exorcisms of 5 living Americans.

He passed away a few years ago .... I own all his books and have never thrown one out yet.

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
I know that and he's more than what you just said. I apologize I did come on too harsh about him. I would read some of his books but not the two or three about the end-times.

I'm a Catholic Misfit and he is too. I don't fit well in a Catholic Church because several reasons but I'll always call myself a Catholic. I like the traditions and the sacraments and everything about Catholic Churches. I was born Catholic and went to Catholic schools and some of my relatives are both Catholic and Protestant ministers.

I had to look up Malachi again. There's no doubt he was educated, well spoken and accomplished a lot in his life. But he should have converted to Protestantism before demonizing the Church. He's a Catholic misfit who was influenced by many of the same high profile prophecy experts you all are influenced by. And I consider him a traitor because he demonized his own Church.

I saw that he taught Hebrew and Aramaic. Having the knowledge that he does, I'll never understand how he fall into the same trap of global eschatology and Church demonization that many of you have fallen for

The Protestants have done a real injustice to the cause of Christ. They've taught that the man of sin would come from within the Church and that the Church is the whore of Babylon and figurative of the "APOSTATE" CHURCH. They also teach that those in this apostate church will accept the man of sin. if you're going to attribute the evils of the man of sin to the Church you better have concrete evidence. I say there's not a shred of evidence there.

It's no wonder Islam is growing at three times the rate of Christianity. We demonize one another and attribute the evils of the end to ourselves. Why would people want to convert to or stick with Christianity when that's what they see?

I apologize. I would read some of Malachi Martins books because he's got the clout. But not the two or three he has on the end times. AND no more Hal Lindsey, Jack Van Impe, Thomas Ice, Tim Lahey and the like. My feeling is that if they can't get the simplest of prophecy issues right I have no confidence that they would get anything else right.

I don't need to read any more books about demons either. My studies about them are done. I already know enough. I've had encounters with them that taught me too much about the spirit world. And I really don't like discussing it.

I hat to say it but Protestant Eschatology is serious blasphemy. And forget about the boycott. I've reconsidered.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
kaotic
thanks for your reply
you are part way there as far as Malachi Martin
I do not know of any prophecy books he has written, he was more of a historical and factual guy
Catholic misfit ? He would probably agree. He remained a loyal Catholic but recused himself from "the organization" in order to critique his beloved Catholic church. I would consider him a good christian catholic who did not like many of the things going on in the "organization"

He wrote one "novel" which he said was 80% true with 20% name changes and some drama added. It is about behind the scenes one world order plans that include some organized religion. A real eye opener . the title is "Windswept House"

Youtube has some of his interviews on Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell in the 1990\s .... fantastic listening for serious Christians.

Some of the highest rated listening audiences in the history of talk radio.

i think you would like them

Best wishes

Arnie M.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Martin's writing is disturbing, but I did enjoy reading Hostage to the Devil

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
kaotic profit said:
It's no wonder Islam is growing at three times the rate of Christianity. We demonize one another and attribute the evils of the end to ourselves. Why would people want to convert to or stick with Christianity when that's what they see?
Islam's growth is due to the much higher birthrate among muslims than the rest of the world, and the fact that one basically becomes a muslim when one is born. Christianity is a choice.

sanhedrin

Aug 23, 2013
ShakeHandsFirst said:
The depth of this subject goes way beyond this post. However, I am compelled to bring this to the attention of fellow Christians.
Don't you think it is best if we go and come to Jesus today and ask for His help to get rid of these evil works of Satan and his devils? What can biblical believers, even if united, do against the devil in this case?

Do you know that the devils themselves come in to the characters in those movies thus making the actions within alive and real demonic?

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
Islam's growth is due to the much higher birthrate among muslims than the rest of the world, and the fact that one basically becomes a muslim when one is born. Christianity is a choice.
To some degree you are correct. But I'm not talking so much about birth rates or demographics. In the U.S, 80% of.people who convert to Islam are former Christian's. (at least claim to have been) And 80% of them are African Americans. The reason why Christianity is losing out is because there are more divisions in Christianity that in Islam, all we do is badmouth one another, we have fruitcake preachers like Pat Robertson, Popoff, and Benny Hinn, And televangelist making Church look like a freak show. We also have a constant barrage of televangelist beggars like Mike Murdock and the Cerullo's.

Islam is a more tangible religion than Christianity.

Another thing I want to mention. Pre-tribulationism actually deters Christian conversion.

One Pentecostal Church I went to with my fiance at the time continually preached the pre-trib rapture and were obsessed with speaking in tongues. "Patricia" was very troubled at their obsessive preaching of the pre-trib rapture that she left the church and Christianity as well. She didn't want to be raptured and leave her 4 children ages 13-19 behind. So she left Christianity desiring more to be here with her children during tribulation than to be a "raptured" Christian.

So much for false "CHRISTIAN TEACHINGS!"

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
kaotic profit said:
To some degree you are correct. But I'm not talking so much about birth rates or demographics. In the U.S, 80% of.people who convert to Islam are former Christian's. (at least claim to have been) And 80% of them are African Americans. The reason why Christianity is losing out is because there are more divisions in Christianity that in Islam, all we do is badmouth one another, we have fruitcake preachers like Pat Robertson, Popoff, and Benny Hinn, And televangelist making Church look like a freak show. We also have a constant barrage of televangelist beggars like Mike Murdock and the Cerullo's.

Islam is a more tangible religion than Christianity.

Another thing I want to mention. Pre-tribulationism actually deters Christian conversion.

One Pentecostal Church I went to with my fiance at the time continually preached the pre-trib rapture and were obsessed with speaking in tongues. "Patricia" was very troubled at their obsessive preaching of the pre-trib rapture that she left the church and Christianity as well. She didn't want to be raptured and leave her 4 children ages 13-19 behind. So she left Christianity desiring more to be here with her children during tribulation than to be a "raptured" Christian.

So much for false "CHRISTIAN TEACHINGS!"
Does she know Christ?

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
jiggyfly said:
Does she know Christ?
Yes she did! And that's the sad part of it. Now she's an "apostate" Christian. She abandoned Christianity. She believed that after the rapture she'll just return back to Him after the rapture just so she can be here with her children who are now all in their 20's and 30's.

zhavoney said:
They poses Humans. But they themselves are spirit and have no bodies.
How can they pose as HUMANS if they have no dody???

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
kaotic profit said:
Yes she did! And that's the sad part of it. Now she's an "apostate" Christian. She abandoned Christianity. She believed that after the rapture she'll just return back to Him after the rapture just so she can be here with her children who are now all in their 20's and 30's.
Did she somehow get a bad case of amnesia causing her to forget about Christ? IYO, she abandoned Christianity because she believed she would return to Christ after the rapture? I am a bit of a struggle in getting the gist of what happen with her.

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
jiggyfly said:
Did she somehow get a bad case of amnesia causing her to forget about Christ? IYO, she abandoned Christianity because she believed she would return to Christ after the rapture? I am a bit of a struggle in getting the gist of what happen with her.
The Pentecostal Church we went to was obsessed with tongues and pretribulationism. She was a new convert and simply didn't want to be raptured and leave her teenage children behind. She felt it was more important to be here with her four children.
zhavoney said:
I did not say pose. I said posses.

I miss spelled it the first time. I apologize.
That would be possess. I can't believe I wrote dody and didn't catch it.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I have only seen the anointing oil used a few times in Church. Mostly for those who need healing who are called up the front to be prayed for by the leadership team. I have seen people been completely healed using this technique. I have also seen complete healings with just straight out prayer as well.

Be Blessed!!!