Desantis at it again!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gov. DeSantis suspends Hillsborough County State Attorney Andrew Warren

When the Supreme Court overturned Roe, one lone State Atorney (supported and funded by Soros) decided to title Hillsborough County (Tampa) as a sanctuary abortion city. He also follow the idea of "No Bail" release.

Desantis got with his Attorney General and together used little known legislation passed long ago that prohibits lone wolf officials from being stupid. The State Attorney in Hillsborough was suspended today. Guaranteed, the Florida Supreme Court will not rescind the State Attorney suspension.

I have it on good authority that Disney World has a job for him in the main room of It's a Small World ..... I did some consulting work for Disney and spent four hours in there. It takes about a week to get the song out of your head after that.

Reactions: amigo de christo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good for DeSantis. What they're doing to children is terrible and should be considered atrocity. From what I read they're teaching these children that they can choose their identity and then butchering the children to affirm that choice. But children should never be given the choice of surgeries like that.

Reactions: amigo de christo