Fla's DeSantis Signs 6-Week Abortion Ban Into Law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, you are twisting Scripture beyond recognition. The passage does does NOT say that children are owned by God! It says they are a gift FROM God!!

"Children are indeed a heritage from the LORD, and the fruit of the womb is His reward."
That passage says nothing about fetuses nor abortion! It talks about 'children', living human beinging. You can't find anything in the Bible to support your false teaching that a fetus receives the Breath of Life before it exits the womb!
Don't be scared of the truth Stan. It's a baby.

Reactions: Gandalf-

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Florida residents who disagree with DeSantis' 6 week abortion bans.

Can take a road trip to another US state where 6 week bans are legal to have their abortions.

The net effect of these policies is small in contrast to the media buzz they generate.

Reactions: Jim B

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You demonstrate the average intelligence level of anti-abortionists! How can you murder an unborn, i.e. something that has never been born, that therefore has never been a living being? This a total nutcase demonic cult.
Stan, I understand that you are challenged (as you said in a previous post a week or so ago). I think that lessens your culpability.

But for others who may be reading these posts, unborn babies are not "something" but "someone." They don't suddenly change once they are born. They have their own separate DNA, heartbeat, hands, feet, brain, etc., before they're born as after. They are still dependent upon the mother to survive before and after they're born, although someone else could help feed them, etc., after they're born. In any case, the baby still cannot survive on its own.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don't be scared of the truth Stan. It's a baby.

Stan, I understand that you are challenged (as you said in a previous post a week or so ago). I think that lessens your culpability.

But for others who may be reading these posts, unborn babies are not "something" but "someone." They don't suddenly change once they are born. They have their own separate DNA, heartbeat, hands, feet, brain, etc., before they're born as after. They are still dependent upon the mother to survive before and after they're born, although someone else could help feed them, etc., after they're born. In any case, the baby still cannot survive on its own.
Sorry, but a growth inside a woman’s womb is not someone! It is merely a growth; NOT a person!

I take my theology from the Bible, and it says that a growth inside a womb does NOT become a LIVING BEING until it exits the womb, at which God breathes into ITS NOSTRILS the BREATH OF LIFE!

• Angry

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is cancer growing inside a womb! Like a fetus, just a growth. God seems to assert HIS authority on when a growth inside a woman’s body becomes a living being.
Now you're comparing babies with cancer. No surprise I guess. Show us some videos of cancer smiling, wiggling, trying to stand. lol

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is really scary having some demonic cult follower like Desantis declaring that HE has complete rights to a woman's body, and she has none!! Is that Biblical? NO!! It entirely defies Scripture, but is a major theme in the Koran!!

This evil power monger comes straight from the pit of Hell!!

Please, next you'll be telling us about Mickey Mouse doing Goofy ....

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but a growth inside a woman’s womb is not someone! It is merely a growth; NOT a person!

I take my theology from the Bible, and it says that a growth inside a womb does NOT become a LIVING BEING until it exits the womb, at which God breathes into ITS NOSTRILS the BREATH OF LIFE!
Stan, you and I are "growths" also, and, like the unborn, we also have living brains, heart, etc.

Let me correct your statement "I take my theology from the Bible" and make it a really true statement. You should have said, "I take my theology from my personal intepretation of a translation of the Bible, filtered through my own desires, opinions, and politics."

A parrot can repeat words, without knowing the true meaning behind them. Don't be a parrot. Find out what the authors actually intended and in what context.

Read Jeremiah 1:5, which says,

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

What it doesn't say is,

“Before I formed a growth in your mother;s womb I knew that growth, before that growth was born I set that growth apart; I appointed that growth as a prophet to the nations.”

The word "you" implies personhood.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, you are twisting Scripture beyond recognition. The passage does does NOT say that children are owned by God! It says they are a gift FROM God!!

"Children are indeed a heritage from the LORD, and the fruit of the womb is His reward."
That passage says nothing about fetuses nor abortion! It talks about 'children', living human beinging. You can't find anything in the Bible to support your false teaching that a fetus receives the Breath of Life before it exits the womb!
But you promote eating babies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but Americans used to enjoy FREEDOM of religion under the Constitution, but these demonic "white, evangelical Republicans" are determined to force their demonic religion upon women.
White? There are "black" Republicans. Now you know. I'm not white.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You demonstrate the average intelligence level of anti-abortionists! How can you murder an unborn, i.e. something that has never been born, that therefore has never been a living being? This a total nutcase demonic cult.
Don't be scared of the truth Stan. Abortion is murder!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Brutally Evil In My Opinion

A Living, Kicking, Heart Beating Baby Is A Growth, And Not A Living Human Being Until Their First Breath "WOW"!

139:13-14KJV
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Jeremiah 1:5KJV
5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Luke 1:15KJV
15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.