Fla's DeSantis Signs 6-Week Abortion Ban Into Law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Stan, you and I are "growths" also, and, like the unborn, we also have living brains, heart, etc.

Let me correct your statement "I take my theology from the Bible" and make it a really true statement. You should have said, "I take my theology from my personal intepretation of a translation of the Bible, filtered through my own desires, opinions, and politics."

A parrot can repeat words, without knowing the true meaning behind them. Don't be a parrot. Find out what the authors actually intended and in what context.

Read Jeremiah 1:5, which says,

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

What it doesn't say is,

“Before I formed a growth in your mother;s womb I knew that growth, before that growth was born I set that growth apart; I appointed that growth as a prophet to the nations.”

The word "you" implies personhood.
Yeah! He knew Jeremiah before he was born I.e. before he became a living being.

No big deal!! He knew us ALL “even before the Beginning of the world.”

So . . . God knew all of us before we were born; AND if we would be born, receiving the Breath of Life in our Nostrils,

• Angry
Reactions: Gandalf-

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Brutally Evil In My Opinion

A Living, Kicking, Heart Beating Baby Is A Growth, And Not A Living Human Being Until Their First Breath "WOW"!

139:13-14KJV
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Jeremiah 1:5KJV
5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Luke 1:15KJV
15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.
I don’t care what activity takes place in a womb. My bowls can also be pretty active some days.

As for your Luke reference to the beings inside the wombs of Elizabeth and Mary, they were not new beings. This was a miraculous event who had existed at least 800 years previously. They were not births so much as INCARNATIONS; Elijah being incarnated as John the Baptist; and the Son of God being incarnated as Jesus.

You can toss out all the flack you want while ignoring what God says, that one becomes a living being only after God has breathed into its Nostrils the BREATH OF LIFE!!

• Angry

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t care what activity takes place in a womb. My bowls can also be pretty active some days.
Morbid Evil IMO

Hebrews 10:31KJV
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah! He knew Jeremiah before he was born I.e. before he became a living being.

No big deal!! He knew us ALL “even before the Beginning of the world.”

So . . . God knew all of us before we were born; AND if we would be born, receiving the Breath of Life in our Nostrils,
Stan won't watch the videos because he knows he's wrong!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to think Liberals were just ignorant, but now I see the truth. They know they're killing babies! Satan has blinded them. And one here actually promotes eating them and comparing them to cancer and "bowl" movements! God is totally justified in creating the eternal Hell fire. Satan is leading them to Hell fire.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consider this. If Liberals will stop at nothing to murder babies, will they also murder Christians?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stan, I understand that you are challenged (as you said in a previous post a week or so ago). I think that lessens your culpability.

But for others who may be reading these posts, unborn babies are not "something" but "someone." They don't suddenly change once they are born. They have their own separate DNA, heartbeat, hands, feet, brain, etc., before they're born as after. They are still dependent upon the mother to survive before and after they're born, although someone else could help feed them, etc., after they're born. In any case, the baby still cannot survive on its own.
Obviously you have no understanding of a zygote, an embryo, or a fetus. They are the stages of development of an organism that may eventually become a living, viable baby. However, that is not always the case. Unfortunately, fetal development is not always guaranteed to result in the birth of a baby that can exist independently from its mother. Some abortions are medically necessary!

• Angry

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stan, you and I are "growths" also, and, like the unborn, we also have living brains, heart, etc.

Let me correct your statement "I take my theology from the Bible" and make it a really true statement. You should have said, "I take my theology from my personal intepretation of a translation of the Bible, filtered through my own desires, opinions, and politics."

A parrot can repeat words, without knowing the true meaning behind them. Don't be a parrot. Find out what the authors actually intended and in what context.

Read Jeremiah 1:5, which says,

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

What it doesn't say is,

“Before I formed a growth in your mother;s womb I knew that growth, before that growth was born I set that growth apart; I appointed that growth as a prophet to the nations.”

The word "you" implies personhood.
Taking your out-of-context quote of one verse from Jeremiah, that means that all babies that are born become prophets to the nations! That is totally absurd!

Why can't you accept reality? Fetuses sometimes do not develop the necessary organs and systems to insure survival outside the womb. Sometimes, they have defective hearts, lungs, kidneys, etc. that make survival impossible. Sometimes the egg doesn't descend into the womb and remains in the fallopian tube. If an abortion isn't performed, both the mother and the baby will die! The only appropriate thing to do in those situations is terminate the pregnancy.

• Angry

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consider this. If Liberals will stop at nothing to murder babies, will they also murder Christians?
Senator Obama was complicit to Christian Genocide in Kenya with the Muslim Odinga he campaigned for as president of the predominately Christian Kenya. And when Odinga lost, he committed grave and horrific Christian Genocide in Kenya. And then Obama again broke US Law, and as Senator negotiated the illegal, done during genocide, dual presidency to include Odinga. Obama violated both the Hatch and Logan acts as a US Senator, and POTUS both. And while Obama was illegally campaigning for the Muslim Odinga in the first place, Kenya Officially complained about it to the US State Department, to which POTUS GWB, who happens to be related to Obama by the way, of course did nothing about it.

And again due to the Horrific Christian Genocide Odinga committed, if Obama were the good guy, based on any sense of decency, or morality of any kind, you then cut ties with Odinga, and move on. But as POTUS Obama again illegally interfered in the internal religion and politics of the predominately Christian Kenya, to illegally give Odinga $23 Million US Tax Dollars, for his "Yes Campaign," to try and force Abortion and Sharia Law, again upon the predominately Christian Kenya.

Obama, Biden, and all of these Modern Progressive and Woke DemonKrats are so Horrifically Evil, that they will All Burn In Hell. And when they a Christian Murdering He/She/It Trans-Murderer the Real Victim, and the Real Hero, they once again prove how truly Demonic they all really are!!!!

Reactions: Jack

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How would you know what the Bible says? You have obviously never read it, and the little you have read you reject as false.

I suggest you read the story of Jesus and John the Baptist in the womb ...

Your belief in what you don't understand from the Bible is amazing.

You are the one not reading and comprehending what you read.......Even Moses and his laws concerning the death of a child in the womb .....is beyond your comprehension ...

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must have some really VIOLENT "bowl" movements Stan. It's a wonder they don't rip you apart.

Last edited:

JosephZ

Jan 6, 2022
Davao City
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Senator Obama was complicit to Christian Genocide in Kenya with the Muslim Odinga he campaigned for as president of the predominately Christian Kenya. And when Odinga lost, he committed grave and horrific Christian Genocide in Kenya. And then Obama again broke US Law, and as Senator negotiated the illegal, done during genocide, dual presidency to include Odinga. Obama violated both the Hatch and Logan acts as a US Senator, and POTUS both. And while Obama was illegally campaigning for the Muslim Odinga in the first place, Kenya Officially complained about it to the US State Department, to which POTUS GWB, who happens to be related to Obama by the way, of course did nothing about it.

And again due to the Horrific Christian Genocide Odinga committed, if Obama were the good guy, based on any sense of decency, or morality of any kind, you then cut ties with Odinga, and move on. But as POTUS Obama again illegally interfered in the internal religion and politics of the predominately Christian Kenya, to illegally give Odinga $23 Million US Tax Dollars, for his "Yes Campaign," to try and force Abortion and Sharia Law, again upon the predominately Christian Kenya.
Raila Odinga isn't a Muslim.

Born on 02/014/1945 in Maseno, Kisumo District, Nyanza Province, Raila was baptised as an Anglican in his youth, Odinga later became a Born-Again Christian through an Evangelical church in Nairobi.

The unrest following the election in December 2007 was divided along ethnic lines not religious. It wasn't a "Christian Genocide". Raila Odinga is Luo and his opponent Mwai Kibaki was Kikuyu. The violence was perpertrated primarily by Christians against other Christians. In fact, all of the tribes, the Luos, Kalingens, Luhyas, Kissis, and Kambas that supported Odinga are predominantly Christian. The Kikuyu tribe is also majority Christian, but around 1/3 are Muslim.

The post-electoral violence of late 2007 and early 2008 highlights the risk of intercommunal conflict, in particular between Kikuyu and Luo. Although relative calm between the ethnic groups has been restored as of April 2008, when Raila Odinga was sworn in as Kenya's prime minister, the underlying causes of the conflict -- and the armed groups that perpetuated much of the violence -- remain in place.

Most Kenyans are Christians (78 percent). The Luo are predominantly Protestant, as is the country's plurality group, the Kikuyu.

Reactions: Stan B

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea, and Obama claims he is Christian as well, but nobody buys that either.

Last edited:

JosephZ

Jan 6, 2022
Davao City
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Yea, and Obama claims he is Christian as well, but nobody buys that either.
I believe Former President Obama is a Christian. As for Raila Odinga, him addressing muslim groups, having knowledge of Islam, and saying Kenya should respect all religions; doesn't make him a Muslim.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
  • Angry

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just responding to someone who has manufactured their own fantasy religion, and can’t give an answer to the most basic of Biblical questions.
Pack of lies Stan! What would you like to know about the Bible? I can't tell you much about eating babies, except it's a curse from God upon the unGodly. I'll leave that up to you Liberals to explain the art of eating babies.

Stan B said, "But babies are a blessing, and good to be eaten for food during hard times:"

Aren't you the one who believes Christians are "cannibals"?

Stan B said: "All the Cannibals I know are Christians!"

Last edited: