Did God Kill Jesus?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dec 12, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The topic became whether you believe Jesus is God in physical form and you don't, nor did you have anything to say in reply to the proof He is. So, you're done here. Go and enjoy your day.
I believe Jesus is my God, in any form. Do you know His new name?

Dec 12, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not for the same reasons as you. Also, unlike you, claims against Him were untrue. It's a fact that when I asked if you believe Jesus is God in physical form you didn't answer "yes." This is the second time you've applied a scriptural verse where it doesn't fit.
We will see what Jesus has to say about it.
I will win.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, you disagree that Jesus is God Incarnate (God in physical form),

That is FALSE. I said no such thing!

then you agree, then you disagree, and now you agree again. Oy. Well, glad you agree.

I have not changed what I said, nor have I agree with you that Jesus IS/WAS ever a created Human.

I agree with Scripture…
Christ Jesus, IS the Power, Seed, Word, Quickening Spirit that came forth out from God in Heaven and was SENT to Earth in a Body God Prepared, in the Likeness AS a man. He Looked Like a Human Man…flesh and blood….was called a man….
Yet it is HUMAN men, who called Him a HUMAN man….God called Him, His Word, His Power, His Quickening Spirit.
Scripture is clear…He is the same, yesterday, to day and tomorrow….

Not a big puzzle…HUMAN men come from Dust of the Earth…
Do ya really think God created Himself from the Dust of the Earth?

You have a splinter in your theory.
Either Jesus “IS” God without beginning “OR” He was a human out of the Dust…

He is not both.

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will see what Jesus has to say about it.
I will win.

It's not about winning. It's about either accepting or rejecting the Truth. I've shown you the Truth. Each of us will respond to it how we will.

Last edited:

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is not both.

I showed you multiple scenes where Jesus (a human) called Himself God, because He's God in the flesh. Even the Pharisees understood this, but they refused to accept it, and even said they will kill Him for calling Himself God. And, Jesus never denied to them He called Himself God, because He did, because He is. It's right there in Scripture. Black and white.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I showed you multiple scenes where Jesus (a human) called Himself God, because He's God in the flesh. Even the Pharisees understood this, but they refused to accept it, and even said they will kill Him for calling Himself God. And, Jesus never denied to them He called Himself God, because He did, because He is. It's right there in Scripture. Black and white.

QUOTE a scripture with the word HUMAN, and identify your Bible source.

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE a scripture with the word HUMAN, and identify your Bible source.

Attach a copy of your birth certificate and point to where you're called "human" on it, since apparently being called the word "human" is what makes someone a human. If the word isn't on there, does that mean you're not human? According to you, yes, which is ridiculous because of course you know you're human, and not because of a word.

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are the one God. God in His spirit form (the Father) wanted to die for humanity, for He is the perfect sacrifice, but a spirit cannot die physically, so the part of Himself (the Word) became human (Jesus), so as to be able to die for humanity. So, Jesus the Son is God in physical form.

Like you, a human, Jesus was conceived in the womb, but by the Holy Spirit (God), born, lived, laughed, cried, ate, drank, worked, and died a physical death, etc. As God lived as a human, He was still Who He He's always been, God. Who do we know God is? Love.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't need to wait and see, I already know.
Jesus said, how many times in your life,
have you found out later on that you were wrong
about something that you thought you knew you were right?

How many?

Dec 12, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Attach a copy of your birth certificate and point to where you're called "human" on it, since apparently being called the word "human" is what makes someone a human. If the word isn't on there, does that mean you're not human? According to you, yes, which is ridiculous because of course you know you're human, and not because of a word.

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are the one God. God in His spirit form (the Father) wanted to die for humanity, for He is the perfect sacrifice, but a spirit cannot die physically, so the part of Himself (the Word) became human (Jesus), so as to be able to die for humanity. So, Jesus the Son is God in physical form.

Like you, a human, Jesus was conceived in the womb, but by the Holy Spirit (God), born, lived, laughed, cried, ate, drank, worked, and died a physical death, etc. As God lived as a human, He was still Who He He's always been, God. Who do we know God is? Love.
Revelation
Chapter 5
1 And I saw in the right hand of him
that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside,
sealed with seven seals.

2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice,
Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth,
was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book,
neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda,
the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Who was this
Lion of the tribe of Juda,
the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book,
and to loose the seven seals thereof,
that was not a man?

Who?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Actually a Birth Certificate is simply a government document which certifies by the testimony of one PERSON that an other Person was naturally born.

And a PERSON is an ALIVE human of dust WITH a soul.

I’m confident God and the individual is well aware, without a government document.

Like you, a human, Jesus was conceived in the womb,

Do you know “conception” of a female does not occur IN THE WOMB?

Conceived in the Womb is archaic for PREGNANT.

By the Power of the Holy Spirit….the Word of God was SENT to Marys womb.

Sent from WHERE? From Heaven having come forth OUT from Gods mouth….
as God said…!!! And as Jesus reiterated He came forth out FROM God!

OOPS, you forgot to quote “your HUMAN” word in Scripture. :rolleyes:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Did God Kill Jesus?​

No, God decided to Incarnate Himself, and become human (Jesus), so as to be able to die for humanity (the perfect sacrifice), and thus God Himself is our Messiah.

Humans come from dust.
God came down to Earth From Heaven.
God does not need to become a HUMAN to save HUMANS.

DeWayne

Dec 10, 2023
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's so nice to see people who believe in Jesus. I actually had someone try to convince me that Jesus is Michael. I don't believe that at all!

Last edited:
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's so nice to see people who believe in Jesus. I actually had someone try to convince me that Jesus is Michael.
Yes, I believe some SDA and all JW as well as a few individuals who don't know God make this claim, in the world and even here.

Keep it in truth, holding your peace while engaging and let no man, woman, angel or devil convince you otherwise.

Welcome to CB !

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I see a poster deny Jesus is God I just put them on ignore.
I'm not wasting my energy on a person who denies his deity.

Matthew 10:
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Dec 12, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I see a poster deny Jesus is God I just put them on ignore.
I'm not wasting my energy on a person who denies his deity.

Matthew 10:
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Peter denied Jesus 3 times.

Reactions: Dreamer1972