Did Jesus Learn From Buddhists?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
OH NO this isnt possible,I agree with Jag,will miricles ever cease.Look common sence would dictate that Budha had a copy of the OT or he heard the oral traditions somewhere along the line.Come on it was around for a long time and the nations of the world originated with the Hebrews,so why wouldnt it make sence that they maintained a certain portion of the scriptures.Of course they renamed the stories and claimed they had them longer,but there is zero evidence to support their claims while the Christians are constantly finding more and more evidence to support their view.See Jag,I dont hate you,we have alot in common,we just disagree on a few small things.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(RobinD69;20030)
OH NO this isnt possible,I agree with Jag,will miricles ever cease.Look common sence would dictate that Budha had a copy of the OT or he heard the oral traditions somewhere along the line.Come on it was around for a long time and the nations of the world originated with the Hebrews,so why wouldnt it make sence that they maintained a certain portion of the scriptures.Of course they renamed the stories and claimed they had them longer,but there is zero evidence to support their claims while the Christians are constantly finding more and more evidence to support their view.See Jag,I dont hate you,we have alot in common,we just disagree on a few small things.
It's good to hear that we agree with this...however I never had an impression that you hated me anyway...If you did, I love you anyway, regardless. I respect you on human level. And how do we have a lot in common? It's just I have no love and respect for evil.P.S. The things that we disagree is not even a small thing to be honest.Much love, JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.