Did you know? (fun & interesting facts)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that statistics show that 5 out of 4 people have problems with math?

Did you know 100% is the whole of something?

Apparently Jesus is a mathematical phenomenon ... so some say;
100% human and 100% God
:rolleyes:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know 100% is the whole of something?

Apparently Jesus is a mathematical phenomenon ... so some say;
100% human and 100% God
:rolleyes:

Yes, His human body that God the word incarnated into, was 100% human - he was not part fish, or part horse, but fully human - while simultaneously His divine spirit didn’t stop being fully divine.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Uh oh.... you agree with the weird mathematical equasion. I don't.

God never Changes.
God is the creator.
God did not Become the Created.
God is SO HOLY, He can not be defiled by a Corrupt man to SEE Him or even HEAR His voice....WITHOUT a BUFFER, A cover, that a man CAN recognize Gods Presence, without SEEING or HEARING....Gods Holy Image and Gods Holy voice.

God is Supreme Power, that He can APPEAR in a "LIKENESS" a man would "recognize".

God has been "APPEARING" to mankind for Centuries...with a "buffer"... bodies, that "APPEAR" in the form as a human man.
AND when human men were IN HIS Presence, they called him, what his appearence looked "LIKE"...a man. That didn't MAKE God a Human...man.
No more than a human MAN, surgically, changes his "gender" to female...he is still a man...no matter what lie he tells, or what lie people accept.
I do not accept the lie, that God BECAME a HUMAN, because He has the power and ability to "LOOK like a Human man".
Human men ARE out of the Earth.
That does NOT apply to God.
Oh goody. We can play JEOPARDY.

Clue: False Gnostic Doctrine Denying Christ's Incarnation.

Question: What is Docetism?

Docetism - Wikipedia

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
God has been "APPEARING" to mankind for Centuries...with a "buffer"... bodies, that "APPEAR" in the form as a human man.
AND when human men were IN HIS Presence, they called him, what his appearence looked "LIKE"...a man. That didn't MAKE God a Human...man.
No more than a human MAN, surgically, changes his "gender" to female...he is still a man...no matter what lie he tells, or what lie people accept.
I do not accept the lie, that God BECAME a HUMAN, because He has the power and ability to "LOOK like a Human man".
Human men ARE out of the Earth.
That does NOT apply to God.
We have Scripture:

1Jn 4:1-3 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. (2) By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, (3) and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

• Love

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always wondered how high birds could fly. well, the winner is the Rüppell's Griffon Vulture which can go to 37,000 Feet, as high as a commercial airliner. But there are many (e.g. eagles and birds of prey) that can fly in the 10,000 to 20,000 feet region as well; it's not just this one vulture that goes higher than the rest. The well-known and common Mallard Duck can reach an altitude of 21,000 feet. This is not to say that these birds always fly that high (a Mallard while migrating typically flies 200-4000 feet). But they are capable of reaching high altitudes. I always said they have one heck of a respiratory system reaching heights where there's just a fraction of the atmospheric pressure.
An eagle gets attacked by another bird who is on his back pecking his head....he doesn't panic he simply starts climbing in the sky and at certain altitudes the other bird passes out and falls off.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Taken

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That does not change what I DID SAY.
You decided I denied the Word of God "incarnation"....I didn't.

ALL FLESH IS NOT THE SAME.
Celestial BODY'S, are a FLESH you can not SEE, or even IMAGINE.
Terrestrial mans FLESH BODY IS what a FLESH Bodied Human can SEE...

Not news...the Power of God...even the Power God has given to Angels.....that they can APPEAR.....AS A HUMAN. That doesn't MAKE THEM "HUMAN".

How do you think Lucifer, Looked LIKE A Serpent?
How Angels appearing as men, visited Abraham?
How do you think Satan (who IS a spirit) shall have the whole world exalting him?
How Angels walk among us, LOOKING AS Men, and we know not they ARE angels?

Heb 13:
[2] Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

1 Cor 15:
[40] There are also celestial bodies, and bodiesterrestrial...
Hey....you guys...you are derailing this thread!!!
Start your own...this one is intended to be fun.