Did you know the Gospel already reached the uttermost part of the earth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatever one believes, it is important to love and encourage other people to seek out for truth, if they so desire.

The important thing is to know that, other people can differ from you and you can still love them anyway, my apologies if I have hurt anyone here. The main part of living in this life is to live by the spirit, while some continue to search out for 'signs' of the coming of Christ, that is all fine to do if you want to. I do not focus on 'signs of the times' personally because I have to knowing that it is only faith that pleases God, to share good things with your neighbor, and to love people as they are just as Yahava love you as you are despite your own beliefs he desires for us to love ultimately by the spirit. Some people have a trouble with this, however it is what the Lord Yeshua says to do, the choice to listen to him or not is up to you.

Reactions: JosephZ