Dinosaur conspiracy!?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it seems we are not told modern day type animals, birds and plants are buried and dug up alongside Dinosaurs - guess what this proves - twinc

Once, Haldane was asked for something, that if true, would invalidate evolution. He replied "a rabbit in Cambrian deposits."

But so far, no such thing. All the stories to the contrary, no one has found that kind of evidence.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If all the hundreds , yep hundreds , of dinosaurs out at Drumhellar were never alive ... then where did they get those HUGE bones ? And every summer they excavate even more, all shapes sizes and different types.
I have no idea when they lived ....obviously long before this age, before Eden....that's Gods business, and He's chosen not to mention them in His Book.

I agree. Whatever happened before Eden is not stated, but sometime after God created the heavens and the earth Gen 1.1, the earth became formless and empty, suggesting a vast judgment upon the earth. But considering the all buried dinos, along with the vast oil reserves in the earth, it must have been a period of considerable duration. Maybe it was something like God has revealed that is going to happen in the future when this earth is going the melt with a fervent heat and replaced with the new heavens and the new earth.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not referring to creationists, but young-earth advocates, who don't tend to be overly intelligent.

On the average, maybe. But guys like Harold Coffin, Kurt Wise, and Berlinski certainly have high intelligence. It's not a matter of stupidity.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
On the average, maybe. But guys like Harold Coffin, Kurt Wise, and Berlinski certainly have high intelligence. It's not a matter of stupidity.

It is merely a matter of adding to Scripture, something that is not there. And since the most distant visible star is 9 billion lightyears away . . .

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is merely a matter of adding to Scripture, something that is not there. And since the most distant visible star is 9 billion lightyears away . . .

The problem is, an unscriptural doctrine will almost always eventually come up to a blatant contradiction. You just mentioned distant stars. The usual accommodation is "God created the starlight on the way to the Earth." But then we have supernovae which are thousands or millions of light-years away. In that case, God would have been sending us images of a star that never existed.

And give that God is truth, that cannot be the case.

Bartholomew Jones

Nov 6, 2020
Uniontown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Hebrew term in Ch 1 of Genesis translated "whales" in King James actually means "land and sea monsters," which would agree with the fossil record.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't Jurassic Park a true story?

Hey, I know you!! :D

I'm not sure you're not wearing a shirt.
It could be trick photography.
Could you prove it?

I know you too. :)

Anyways,.. I realize that this is a rather old thread but I wanted to add my thoughts on it anyways. Dinosaurs in fact were very real creatures and I don't think that fact is being disputed or at least from my understanding of it anyways. It's whether or not they coexisted and I guess your answer depends on whether or not you take creation being in several days literally. However, me personally the more I think about it the more I think no they couldn't have coexisted because during the age of the dinosaurs the climate was a lot different than it is today. That and if humans did coexist with the dinosaurs then how did we not go extinct with them when number one,.. the asteroid hit and two,.. wouldn't early humans have to worry about a T-Rex chomping their heads off?

Reactions: Grailhunter

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Dinosaurs most probably never existed in the forms which artists have created...
Keep in mind that these are the same group of scientists in the same era that produced the theory of evolution fraud...

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Creationists dispute this time frame - everyone else accepts the science

Dinosaur bones claimed to be 70 MYO were found to have soft tissue and cells, falsifying the claimed age “that everyone else accepts “, since the real age has to be within ten thousand years.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Most people don't realize that people's agendas, coupled with demonic deception, over thousands of years, have blinded people to the truth of the history of this planet.
If one does a thorough investigation into Ica stones, and is honest about it, they will realize that there appears to be proof that man, at one time in the past, had existed with dinosaurs.
There is also undisputable proof found among ancient temples throughout the earth that this is true.
I'm not saying that I have it all figured out, just that we do not have all the facts.
For me, there is proof enough that someone, or something, has been trying to hide certain facts from man.
upload_2021-4-27_4-26-46.png
If Satan can blind the minds of people to the gospel, what else can he blind them to?
And why do we put so much trust in those who, for the most part, tells us that God doesn't exist?
Because they have knowledge?
upload_2021-4-27_4-36-4.png:)

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it seems we are not told modern day type animals, birds and plants are buried and dug up alongside Dinosaurs - guess what this proves - twinc

There are many reasons to believe there were past generations of people and animals.
None of this changes anything written in the bible, only the understanding of Gen 1:1
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Bible scholars admit that Gen 1:2 should translate as "and the earth became without form and void".

Why that is a big deal surprises me. There are bones of humans and animals that are many years older than the time of Gen 1. We have to realize that God didn't just put those bones there to confuse us! We need to translate properly. It changes nothing about the time we are living in.
Job wrote about his living during that time.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many reasons to believe there were past generations of people and animals.
None of this changes anything written in the bible, only the understanding of Gen 1:1
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Bible scholars admit that Gen 1:2 should translate as "and the earth became without form and void".

Why that is a big deal surprises me. There are bones of humans and animals that are many years older than the time of Gen 1. We have to realize that God didn't just put those bones there to confuse us! We need to translate properly. It changes nothing about the time we are living in.
Job wrote about his living during that time.

What we need to realize is, dates of millions of years are bogus, and come from false science, which scripture warns exists.

They discovered soft tissue and cells in dinosaur bones claimed to be 70 MYO, which is impossible. They have to be thousands of years old, not millions, in order to still have soft tissue.

Reactions: Truman

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously? How is it obvious? Man and dinos walked on the earth at the same time. ANd he did mention in His book. See here is another example of you telling people tha facts and you are 100% wrong. Dions are mentioned in the bible. But you didnt know that. But your speaking as if you know what your talking about. Wonder if you are doing the same thing with healing?

Here is the verses that relate to it. Wonder if you will say I just dont believe it. Thats is called cognitive dissonance.

The Bible mentions dragons - they aren’t called dinosaurs, because that term wasn’t in existence until long after scriptures were written.

Leviathan is also a dinosaur. It’s not a hippo or pachyderm, because it has a tail like a tree trunk.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this information below would change your mind at all concerning the alleged age of Dinosaurs. It is the nail in the coffin as far as I and many others are concerned, one of many. Lets take a look at what they have found over the years with this article:

Link: 75-million-year-old dinosaur blood and collagen discovered in fossil fragments

Lets ignore the fantasies of making the Jurassic movies come true and get down to the bottom of just how disingenuous articles such as this really are. They are lying by omission of the facts. At no point in this article did they ever bother to mention the numerous reports showing the actual lifespan of DNA and collagen. Even under the most ideal conditions, neither one would last anywhere near 75 million years. At most, DNA would only last 125,000 years, and Collagen would last no more than three million years. They can't have it both ways, either the dinosaurs aren't nearly as old as they claim they are, or their dating methods are flawed.

Link: http://www.biochemist.org/bio/02403/0012/024030012.pdf

How about this little gem from an old temple in Cambodia. The world claims that man never walked with dinosaurs, yet here they are carving deadly accurate images of a stegosaurus.

I used to have a website source that showed the large amount of artwork, pottery, statues, etc, with very accurate depictions of dinosAurs, some of them showed men hunting them - that were done long before there were paleontologists digging up and assembling dinosaur fossils and skeletons.

The only way they could be so accurate was by seeing them alive.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You've obviously done your research...too!
Dinosaurs, tornadoes, nuclear weapons and blasts, the military, U.F.O.s!
God spent 6 months taking me through this stuff, talking me through it.
Totally changed my world view! :)

Reactions: Curtis

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you cannot explain it
Haeckel’s recapitulation theory was long ago discounted by secular science, he made up a. lot of his claims and misrepresented embryo pictures - yet his disproven theory still finds its way into school textbooks.

Mammalian “gill slits” are folds in the region of the tiny embryo’s throat. By the 28th day of life, the embryo’s brain and spinal cord seem to be racing ahead of the rest of the body in growth. Therefore, for a time, the spinal cord is actually longer than the body, forcing the body to curl and flexing the neck area forward. (This curled embryo with the long spinal cord is mistakenly accused by some people of having an animal’s tail.) Just as many people develop a double chin when bending the neck forward, so the embryo has folds in its neck area due to this flexing.

Gill slits, thus, is a misleading name, since these folds are neither gills nor slits. Another popular name, branchial arches, is just as deceptive because branchial comes from the Greek word for “gills.” Somehow the name neck folds just isn’t fancy enough for our scientific minds, so these folds are called pharyngeal arches, since they are arch-shaped folds near the throat. (Pharyngeal is the scientific word for things having to do with the throat. When you say you have a sore throat, your doctor says you have pharyngitis.) The creases between the folds are called pharyngeal clefts, and the undersides of the folds are called pharyngeal pouches. The pouches and clefts are not connected by an opening. Each fold shapes itself into specific structures, none of which are ever used for breathing. The outer and middle ear as well as the bones, muscles, nerves, and glands of the jaw and neck and even the immune system’s thymus gland develop from these folds as tissues differentiate in compliance with the blueprint in human DNA.

Nevertheless, the terms gill slits and gill-like structures persist.

But mammalian pharyngeal arches are no more related to gills — ancestrally or otherwise — than stars are to streetlights.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've obviously done your research...too!
Dinosaurs, tornadoes, nuclear weapons and blasts, the military, U.F.O.s!
God spent 6 months taking me through this stuff, talking me through it.
Totally changed my world view! :)
What about tornadoes, nuclear weapons and blasts, and the military?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe dinosaurs were the genetic work of the "sons of God" mentioned in Genesis 6.
In the Old Testament, the phrase "sons of God" is used exclusively of angels.
I believe the wicked angels of Genesis 6 sired giants and other mutant offspring called the Nephilim.
The purpose of Noah's flood was to kill off these mutant monstrosities.
The spirits of the angel/human hybrids are called demons.
I believe U.F.O.s originated with fallen angels and demons.
There is documentation and clear video evidence that U.F.O.s are involved in tornadoes, nuclear weapons, and the military.
I've also seen unmistakable proof that they are scattered throughout our solar system.
This thread is about dinosaurs, so I won't post them. :)

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
here's a pitcher of your tail, to think about
hqdefault.jpg
more human tail - Google Search

I don’t know what that is, but it’s not a human.

Look at the feet. Those are not human feet.