Dinosaur conspiracy!?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Windmillcharge

I am intrigued...what does your user name mean to you?

To me..we as Christians have a very real Enemy who has legions working for him.. Yet you user name come from just the opposite. o_O

Tilting at windmills is an English idiom that means attacking imaginary enemies.
The expression is derived from the novel:- "Don Quixote" written by Miguel de Cervantes, and the word "tilt" in this context comes from jousting.

SOoooo jousting /charging at "nothing" ? Hmmm
Just interested what was in your mind when you chose that user name.:)

Wonder if its about free energy? :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Obviously? How is it obvious? Man and dinos walked on the earth at the same time. ANd he did mention in His book. See here is another example of you telling people tha facts and you are 100% wrong. Dions are mentioned in the bible. But you didnt know that. But your speaking as if you know what your talking about. Wonder if you are doing the same thing with healing?

Here is the verses that relate to it. Wonder if you will say I just dont believe it. Thats is called cognitive dissonance.

Man and Dino did not walk the earth at the same time.
I know the verses you speak of, and probably studied them when you were learning how to eat with a spoon. :)
( you are younger than my kids)
Nothing and no one has yet proved that dragons or what Job referred to..Leviathan ... were actually a Dino. No proof either way.
And by the way...Why the heck do we even care!!!:eek:
"I" as I am allowed to, believe that they were pre-man. Maybe with "cave-men" but not in the garden of Eden with Adam.
Hummm so did the Dino's go into the ark two by two..or may by sevens?? :)

Have a nice day! Sleep well ...;)

Last edited:

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Man and Dino did not walk the earth at the same time.
I know the verses you speak of, and probably studied them when you were learning how to eat with a spoon. :)
( you are younger than my kids)
Nothing and no one has yet proved that dragons or what Job referred to..Leviathan ... were actually a Dino. No proof either way.
And by the way...Why the heck do we even care!!!:eek:
"I" as I am allowed to, believe that they were pre-man. Maybe with "cave-men" but not in the garden of Eden with Adam.
Hummm so did the Dino's go into the ark two by two..or may by sevens?? :)

Have a nice day! Sleep well ...;)
God said the animals were made on day four I think with out looking it up. Not important. There was no man previous to adam. So you studied it did you. Ok time to look at the facts which you to readly ignore.
So in your studys what did you make of the hundreds of fossils of man and dino walking at the same time?
man and dino fossil footprints - Google Search:

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God said the animals were made on day four I think with out looking it up. Not important. There was no man previous to adam. So you studied it did you. Ok time to look at the facts which you to readly ignore.
So in your studys what did you make of the hundreds of fossils of man and dino walking at the same time?
man and dino fossil footprints - Google Search:

I'm not BOL I don't like arguing like he does.
I'm not on the Site to argue. ( for sure not over something as silly as this..I just don't care enough.)
I do not believe for one moment that "the man" who's bones are found "with the Dino's are of the line of Adam...but the cave-man.
I do believe in a pre-Adamic earth. I believe this creation is 6000 years old...but the earth much older.
An earth that "became" without form and void when Satan was cast out of heaven down to earth...then God created what we read in Gen 1.
I believe there is a gap there..

But I sure am not going to lose any sleep at night...I don't care about things that cannot be proved either way.

Reactions: Jeff Wiebe

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
interesting topic. let's throw something into the pot and stir it up. the bible clearly states man was "Formed" before the animals on day 3. so man was here before any animals, and evolution is just that, a theory.
OCY

Reactions: Ally.s.j

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe in a pre-Adamic earth. I believe this creation is 6000 years old...but the earth much older.
Hi BG, U believe in a pre-Adamic earth, meaning other humans on the planet before Adam?
no argument, but looking for you data/scripture to back that up the gap theory.

PCY

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi BG, U believe in a pre-Adamic earth, meaning other humans on the planet before Adam?
no argument, but looking for you data/scripture to back that up the gap theory.

PCY

No way. :)
It is just what makes sense. it fits for me.
With the age of the earth and our belief in the Bible....They have shown us how old the earth is...these Dino's where clumping about so long ago. The 'grunting man' were here so long ago too.
I sure do NOT believe in evolution.. this is just common sense. Nothing spiritual.
Forgotten what "without form and void" means...but that is the only way I personally could fit in the Dino's and prehistoric man..before the without form and void..
Obviously "back then" when I was younger I cared...haha!!
But now I no longer care. :D

No one can "prove" anything anyway..it is all pointless, no one has ever come up with anything better that makes me want to change my mind. :)

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@"ByGrace" I have not been able to get a handle or a full reply about this yet, but it did recently occur to me, that the generations, up to and including Noah, all lived for immense periods of time...Methuselah, almost 1000 years wasn't it ?........so by the time the flood came, wouldn't it have already been 6000 years ? Who came up with the 6000 year theory, do you know ? Is it because of the listed genealogy in Matthew? I have heard it from many varied fellowships, so it must be one of the standards in faith by churches ? Of course you are also right, that not one soul can say for certain what or when anything happened....Hahaha, we do get curious at times though, don't we ?

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
@"ByGrace" I have not been able to get a handle or a full reply about this yet, but it did recently occur to me, that the generations, up to and including Noah, all lived for immense periods of time...Methuselah, almost 1000 years wasn't it ?........so by the time the flood came, wouldn't it have already been 6000 years ? Who came up with the 6000 year theory, do you know ? Is it because of the listed genealogy in Matthew? I have heard it from many varied fellowships, so it must be one of the standards in faith by churches ? Of course you are also right, that not one soul can say for certain what or when anything happened....Hahaha, we do get curious at times though, don't we ?

From Adam to the flood, according to the genealogies would account for approximately 1,656 years. The death of Methuselah was just prior to the flood. According to one tradition, the seven days of Genesis 7:4, were to allow the a "traditional" mourning period for Noah due to the death of Methuselah.

Also, Abram [Abraham] was a contemporary of Noah, being about 47 years of age when Noah passed.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Also, Abram [Abraham] was a contemporary of Noah, being about 47 years of age when Noah passed
How could that possibly be ? So from the flood till Abram, we have all the people Abram went to war with and conquered, the 'kings', all his own people, then his nephews people...How could they all have come about from 8 people, in such a short time ? I think we are missing some information, or something has not been translated correctly, or something ??When I read Genesis, and I see the list of the sons of so and so, they could not all have lived in the span of 1600'odd years, because they were sons...Also the sheer amount of people described in the Bible by then, tells a different story..Sorry, not meaning to be obstinant here, and I truly do not know anything for sure about this...Just seems to be another mystery :)

Reactions: Richard_oti

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
Gen 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

seems there was enough time to fill a city with people. there is a lot teh bible does not say, as for dinos

dinsoaur carvings in peru, what more evidence does one need

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@pia...read what Richard said. Ask him questions he is much wiser.

I just go with the 6000ish years.. ie, I go with the genealogy that we have "from Adam"...in the bible because I believe it..
I tell you this...the younger I was the more I knew..in fact the first 5 years I was a believing- believer, I thought I knew it all because of my much studying. The older I got, the wiser I got...I knew that I had not even scratched the tip of the wealth of information God has hidden in His word.

I smile to myself when I read of all these people who "just know" and have everything worked out perfectly in the bible. There go I once :)
As for the prehistoric Dino's and 'grunt-men'...or even the age of the earth etc.. Only God knows fully, and at the moment He is not telling us what we don't need to know.
Being able to hear His voice , feel His love, and walk in His ways is of much more value.
Don't lose any sleep....x
Lovely to see you able to post :)

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
How could that possibly be ? So from the flood till Abram, we have all the people Abram went to war with and conquered, the 'kings', all his own people, then his nephews people...How could they all have come about from 8 people, in such a short time ? I think we are missing some information, or something has not been translated correctly, or something ??When I read Genesis, and I see the list of the sons of so and so, they could not all have lived in the span of 1600'odd years, because they were sons...Also the sheer amount of people described in the Bible by then, tells a different story..Sorry, not meaning to be obstinant here, and I truly do not know anything for sure about this...Just seems to be another mystery :)

Take a calculator and goto Genesis 5. I can lay it out if you would like.

Those listed in the genealogies, are only the direct descendents, the firstborn so to speak. They were rather prolific in those days in my opinion. We only see the tip of the iceberg:

Gen 5:4 ... and he begat sons and daughters.

Gen 5:7 ... and begat sons and daughters:

Gen 5:10 ... and begat sons and daughters:

Gen 5:13 ... and begat sons and daughters

Gen 5:16 ... and begat sons and daughters

Gen 5:19 ... and begat sons and daughters

Gen 5:22 ... and begat sons and daughters

Gen 5:26 ... and begat sons and daughters

Gen 5:30 ... and begat sons and daughters

The flood occurred in the 600 th year of Noah's life. It lasted until Noah was 601. Noah lived for another 349 years, or until he was 950.

If look to Genesis 11:10 and on, we see the years and lineage of Shem through Abram.

If we look to Genesis 10, we see the origins / lineage of the various peoples upon the earth.

The Egyptians were descendents of Ham, son of Noah [Gen 10:6]

Edit:

Gen 11:11 ... and begat sons and daughters

Gen 11:13 ... and begat sons and daughters

Gen 11:15 ... and begat sons and daughters

Gen 11:17 ... and begat sons and daughters

Gen 11:19 ... and begat sons and daughters

Gen 11:21 ... and begat sons and daughters

Gen 11:23 ... and begat sons and daughters

Gen 11:25 ... and begat sons and daughters

And that's only one line, from Shem to Abram.

Last edited:

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Thanks for that @Richard_oti I am just too lazy.o_O
That will help @pia much. :)

I used to know it cold. But as you also said elsewhere, the older I have gotten, the more I realize just how pitiful my knowledge is. Especially compared to when I was younger! <grin>

Genealogies and timelines I always found interesting, as well as revealing. It helped [to me anyway] to bring about a more complete picture and to fit things together.

Like the simple question: How long was Noah in the ark?

Or, what is the significance of the 30th year in Ezekiel 1:1?

Reactions: pia

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I used to know it cold. But as you also said elsewhere, the older I have gotten, the more I realize just how pitiful my knowledge is. Especially compared to when I was younger! <grin>

Genealogies and timelines I always found interesting, as well as revealing. It helped [to me anyway] to bring about a more complete picture and to fit things together.

Like the simple question: How long was Noah in the ark?

Or, what is the significance of the 30th year in Ezekiel 1:1?

Oh my goodness...YES!!!!

Back in the day...Dave and I spent hours on hours on Noah's ark.
We were so proud of our achievements.
When my dad next came over to visit we happily shared with him that Noah's ark , if built now...would spread from where we lived in Bexhill on Sea in Sussex ( England) right to Ramsgate in Kent.
( this will only make a British person laugh I guess...I have forgotten how many miles...oh Dave just walked in ..he said it is about 65 ish miles..it takes an hour and 41 minutes . :)

Yep you guessed it...my dad almost fell off his chair laughing at us...he was crying so hard. :D
Yep, been there, done that...but I don't wear T'shirts..

Reactions: pia and Richard_oti

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi pia, the earth have been here longer that a thousand, 6, 12, or even several millions or maybe billions of years. only God knows. but the bible is clear on one thing. man was here before any of the animals, be it in the sea or on land or in the air. to me the fossil record means nothing, evens the rocks themselves don't know, again only God knows. without sin in the world, decay, nothing changed. so again only God knows.

and yes, you're right, it's a standard in the church.

PCY

Reactions: pia

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Oh my goodness...YES!!!!

Back in the day...Dave and I spent hours on hours on Noah's ark.
We were so proud of our achievements.
When my dad next came over to visit we happily shared with him that Noah's ark , if built now...would spread from where we lived in Bexhill on Sea in Sussex ( England) right to Ramsgate in Kent.
( this will only make a British person laugh I guess...I have forgotten how many miles...oh Dave just walked in ..he said it is about 65 ish miles..it takes an hour and 41 minutes . :)

Yep you guessed it...my dad almost fell off his chair laughing at us...he was crying so hard. :D
Yep, been there, done that...but I don't wear T'shirts..

<hearty chuckle> Yep, been there done that. Didn't even get a t-shirt.

Spent a lot of time on the Exodus as well. I could even recite the timing of the crop cycles in both Egypt and Israel amoung other things. Yep, we knew it all, and then "maturity" set in.