Direct Encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Where do you get your information cause you need to change your sourceyou are being mislead.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Go to the KJV bible link type in the search word prophet and start reading http://www.scripture.cc/secondly its two wittness that are yet to come" And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth"

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
toolapc interesting fact for you Buddha was born (560 B.C.E)he lived 80 years 5&1/2 centerys before Christ was ever born so I doubt Paul knew him 14 years earlier when buddha had been dead for centurys and lived his whole life in India and buddha was an athiest so why would Paul a man preaching about the divenity of Christ be talking about an athiest from another country hundreds of years later, how did he know about him thru T.V.history channel? Sense the entire book of 2 cor.is Paul teaching on Christ.I doubt if he is all of a sudden going to stop in the middle of his teaching and make up a lie about knowing buddha.This is the danger of getting your info from other sources besides the bible.

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
(Toolapc;2106)
A prophet is some one who dies daily. in our time the end of days there’s only two witnesses maybee three that are true prophets from GOD. so the second coming of christ is one of the two witnessess and there the only prophets. servant of the end is no prophet. if he was he would be the second coming of christ.The two witnesses are the only prophets in our time and they no how to die daily.
Here are instances within accepted scripture that references the servants of the end of this age. Try and hear it to understand; if you canRev1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants what must soon take place; and he made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, Rev 6:11 Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been. As one can see, there is a distinction between the servants and the brethren. This will be demonstrated again in the next citations.Rev 7:3 saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God upon their foreheads." Rev 10:7 but that in the days of the trumpet call to be sounded by the seventh angel, the mystery of God, as he announced to his servants the prophets, should be fulfilled. The significance of the seventh trumpets sounding has been given to the servants the prophets. Those within the apostasy of the strong delusion do not understand that the transformation of our bodies will occur only at the sounding of the last trumpet at the end of the great tribulation. The truth has been given to the servants only and they in turn give it to the tribulation saints.Rev 11:18 The nations raged, but thy wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, for rewarding thy servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear thy name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth." Again, although we are all the children of God - those of us who believe the truth of the end of this age, in the same manner as Noah understood it - there is a distinction between the servants, the prophets and the tribulation saints.Rev 22:6 And he said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must soon take place. Toolapc, and anyone else who might read this: you would do well to abandon the deception of the strong delusion and apostasy and search out the words of the servants, both past and present, as it relates to the falling away, the strong delusion of the pre-tribulation lie - aka as the rapture, and the coming storm that will take many for their unbelief. The servants are here and now and are witness to the testimony of our Lord and Savior and soon coming King of the Age, Yeshua - Jesus the Christ.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Toolapc;2106)
A prophet is some one who dies daily. i
your quote a prophet dies daily is a muslim teaching based on Mohammads last testamonialGods law states have no other Gods before me you can not mix christanity muslim and buddism and what ever else and claim to be a christain,we call that confusion,I would hope you would want to come out of this state of confusion.hopefully this site and prayer will be of help.but in the end it is your choice.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the scriptures when it talks about Saul of Tarsus on his way to Damascus, the scriptures say that all Paul saw was a blinding light, it actually blinded Paul. The scriptures also say Paul heard a voice because Paul had a conversation with Jesus but nowhere in these scriptures does it say Paul saw a physical body that was Jesus Christ. So it seems to me if you saw what Paul saw you would have been blinded as he was.