Dispensational problems

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spoken like a true divider of the church
If I dont go along with your system of belief, I'm a divider of the church, Big Smiles!

Jesus returns in fire and Final judgement, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)

No place in the scripture does it teach of a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, it's a fabricated man made fairy tale

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Eternally Grateful If ppl would accept that in Scripture Israel and the church are distinct, then a lot would fall into place as far as understanding God's scheme for the ages is concerned.
The Israel Of God Is The Church, Children Of The Promised Seed

Roman's 9:6-8KJV
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We will disagree

Jesus returns in fire and Final judgement, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)

No place in the scripture does it teach of a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, it's a fabricated man made fairy tale
There are actually oodles and oodles of verses about that time. All you do is show that you have not comprehended yet.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are actually oodles and oodles of verses about that time. All you do is show that you have not comprehended yet.
Feel More Than Free To Post Your Claims Of Oodles And Oodles, Waiting?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Israel Of God Is The Church, Children Of The Promised Seed
Ah, there we have the problem. Thanks for that. You do not accept that God keeps His promises. Not only to Christians, but also to His people of old. The final week of Daniel (7 years) is known as time of Jacob's trouble. Do you think you are Jacob too? Israel will mourn as for an only son when they see Him, and all Israel (that is left) will then be saved. He also promises to restore them to that land He gave them in peace forever. Do you think that means you also?? You plan to live in Israel? Let me guess, the tribes of Israel mentioned in that last time are not really Jews either? Ha

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, there we have the problem. Thanks for that. You do not accept that God keeps His promises. Not only to Christians, but also to His people of old. The final week of Daniel (7 years) is known as time of Jacob's trouble. Do you think you are Jacob too? Israel will mourn as for an only son when they see Him, and all Israel (that is left) will then be saved. He also promises to restore them to that land He gave them in peace forever. Do you think that means you also?? You plan to live in Israel? Let me guess, the tribes of Israel mentioned in that last time are not really Jews either? Ha
All the promises and covenants made to Abraham have been fulfilled in Jesus Christ

He said "Seed" singular (Jesus), not "Seeds" plural (Jews)

Galatians 3:16KJV
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the verses about lions laying with a lamb and a child together for example. The verses about God restoring the people of Israel to the land. For example, here are 37 verses! What Does the Bible Say About The Millennium?
Isaiah Chapters 11 & 65 Is The Very Same Place, "The Eternal Kingdom", In The New Heaven And Earth, Don't Be Deceived By Claims This Represents A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth

Same Wolf & Lamb Together, And Lion Eating Straw Like The Bullock/Ox, In The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth

(For, Behold, I Create New Heavens And A New Earth)

Isaiah 65:17-18 & 25KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 11:6-7KJV
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All the promises and covenants made to Abraham have been fulfilled in Jesus Christ

He said "Seed" singular (Jesus), not "Seeds" plural (Jews)

Galatians 3:16KJV
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
No. They were not brought to the land and their enemies were not all destroyed, and they are not in peace, etc. The promise of eternal life is for all. The specific promises to Israel are not for all. (thankfully)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. They were not brought to the land and their enemies were not all destroyed, and they are not in peace, etc. The promise of eternal life is for all. The specific promises to Israel are not for all. (thankfully)
God has no covenant with National Ethnic Israel

The only covenant God has with man is the shed blood upon Calvary, period

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They all do.
Not one of the 37 claims shows a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, feel free to post the 37 claims one at a time, I will gladly respond

As you have been clearly shown Isaiah 11& 65 represents the (Eternal Kingdom) not a temporary 1,000 year kingdom on this earth

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Isaiah Chapters 11 & 65 Is The Very Same Place, "The Eternal Kingdom", In The New Heaven And Earth, Don't Be Deceived By Claims This Represents A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth

Same Wolf & Lamb Together, And Lion Eating Straw Like The Bullock/Ox, In The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
Let's look at that. While I have no problem thinking that this applies to heaven as well, are you saying that there is sex in heaven? How else would there be children? ( I have not expressed an opinion either way here, but am looking at the natural implications of your claims)
Then we have Isa 11 itself, that sets the scene just before the wolf and child are mentioned.
Isaiah 11:4
But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
That is talking about earth it seems. Now for the icing on the cake..

After we are told of the wolf and child, in the same chapter, we get our bearings.

Isaiah 11:9
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord , as the waters cover the sea.

To confirm this yet again in the very same chapter you cite we see this..
Isaiah 11:11
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

So we see there are still nations, and that He at this time recovers the remnant of His people from the various lands some of them still are. This is obviously talking about Jews specifically, and this is obviously on the earth, with nations still here. Your fire idea just went up in smoke.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He does have promises to them.
Sorry, the only future promise is "salvation" to the Remnant of the seed

As I stated, the only covenant with man is salvation through the shed blood upon calvary

Your claim a covenant exist's with a Nation based upon race (Jews) is in error, God has no respect of persons (Dual Covenant Theology) is a teaching in "Error"

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's look at that. While I have no problem thinking that this applies to heaven as well, are you saying that there is sex in heaven? How else would there be children? ( I have not expressed an opinion either way here, but am looking at the natural implications of your claims)
Then we have Isa 11 itself, that sets the scene just before the wold and child are mentioned.
Isaiah 11:4
But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
That is talking about earth it seems. Now for the icing on the cake..

After we are told of the wolf and child, in the same chapter, we get our bearings.

Isaiah 11:9
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord , as the waters cover the sea.

To confirm this yet again in the very same chapter you cite we see this..
Isaiah 11:11
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

So we see there are still nations, and that He at this time recovers the remnant of His people from the various lands some of them still are. This is obviously talking about Jews specifically, and this is obviously on the earth, with nations still here. Your fire idea just went up in smoke.
It tells you right before your eyes in Isaiah 65:17 (For, Behold, I Create New Heavens And A New Earth) you give total disregard to this (Fact) Why?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry, the only future promise is "salvation" to the Remnant of the seed

As I stated, the only covenant with man is salvation through the shed blood upon calvary

Your claim a covenant exist's with a Nation based upon race (Jews) is in error, God has no respect of persons (Dual Covenant Theology) is a teaching in "Error"
He has no respect of persons that is true. He is also Faithful and keeps His promises. When we die, we go to be with Him, not to the land of Israel! That land is not promised to us specifically and it is promised to the Jews. All are saved by Jesus, that is our covenant and also applies to Israel. WHEN they repent, then God will also fulfill other promises He made long long ago for them.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It tells you right before your eyes in Isaiah 65:17 (For, Behold, I Create New Heavens And A New Earth) you give total disregard to this (Fact) Why?
False accusation, of course He will create a new heavens and earth. That is not when Jesus returns obviously.

Revelation borrows from that chapter. It clarifies it also. New heavens are slated, yes. After the thousand years. You do not get to pick out little words pr phrases from verses out of context and ignore the rest of the bible to promote your pet false doctrine.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I dont go along with your system of belief, I'm a divider of the church, Big Smiles!

Dude, I am not the one who called your belief a fairy tale

Whether it does or need t your attitude is not helping