Disproving False Religions with Christian Universalism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

Lordship Salvation = Turn from sins to be saved = FALSE

Truth = Faith alone in Jesus Christ to be saved = TRUE

Lordship Salvation, as is defined above, is thus, completely false. It contradicts entirely the Gospel truth, the good news that simply believing in Jesus Christ is enough to be saved. It’s how everyone can be saved. Everyone are sinners, and it’s impossible for us to be saved by our good works alone. Thus, since everyone has sin, everyone will eventually believe in Christ Jesus and get salvation.

Jesus is always the Lord! Jesus is always the Saviour! We have no righteousness by ourselves. We don’t have the power to make Jesus Lord, because He is already the Lord.

Christ = God

We don’t have the power to make Jesus the Saviour, Jesus died on the cross and paid the wages of sin, which is death, which is how He is the Saviour. Everyone who believes in the name of Christ Jesus thus will be saved.

Works Salvation = FALSE

Works + Faith Salvation = FALSE

Faith Salvation = TRUE

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Faith is the seed, you accept Christ as your Saviour and you’re saved. Thus when the seed is planted, you are saved, permanently, guaranteed. As the Holy Spirit = Lord, comes inside of you and saves you. This is not of your own good works! All of our works are like filthy rags to the Lord. This is because of our belief, like a child belief’s, even the smallest amount, in Jesus Christ that saves us.

Acts 16:31 And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved

The death of Christ acts as our cover, as His blood is sprinkled over the mercy seat of Heaven. This is what saves us! Faith alone saves us! You can’t add works to salvation, it must be faith alone in Jesus Christ! And this is a faith that is only in Jesus Christ, because He is the only person that can save us. Christ Jesus is the only person that will save the whole world, because He is the Saviour, He is the Lord.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

We have the free will to choose when to believe in Christ, but predestination shows us that Christ will eventually convince everyone to believe in Him and thus be saved.

Lordship Salvation = Works Salvation = FALSE

The Lord Christ Saves Us = We believe in Him with Faith Alone = TRUE

Christ is Lord. Christ is Saviour. He died for our sins! All we need to do is to believe in Him and we are thus permanently saved moving forward. Eventually, every person will have this permanent belief.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

This is why I like to define things with equal signs, so you understand the concept that I’m rebuking. For instance.

Repentance Salvation = Turning Away from Sins = False

Repentance Salvation = Recognizing Your Sin thus Need for a Saviour = Faith Alone in Jesus Christ to be Saved = True

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

If you see the definition of repentance as “turning away from sins”, which is false, then “turning away from sins” is false. The correct meaning of repentance for salvation is “recognizing yourself as a sinner”. That’s why the Gospel message at the front page of my website reads “Everyone is a sinner”. That recognition is not a good work. That recognition, aka repentance, is synonymous with having faith alone in Jesus Christ to be saved.

Baptism Salvation = Good Work of Baptism to be Saved = False

Baptism Salvation = Recognizing Your Need to Wash Away your Sins through believing in Jesus Christ = Faith Alone in Jesus Christ to be Saved = True.

Baptism is a metaphor for washing away sins. A physical explanation for how we are dirty, we wash ourselves with Christ’s holy blood from the cross, and are saved. This “washing ourselves” is an allegory for believing in Jesus Christ with faith alone and therefore being saved.

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

Circumcision Salvation = Good Work of Circumcision to be Saved = False

Circumcision Salvation = Unhardening our Hearts, meaning, accepting Jesus Christ as our Saviour = Faith Alone in Jesus Christ to be Saved = True.

Circumcision is merely a metaphor for unhardening your hearts, opening up to the truth. That is, some people plug their ears and try to avoid listening to the Gospel, the good news, so they don’t hear it. Other people are spiritually “circumcised” in the sense that they listen to the truth. And, of course, to believe in Jesus Christ, you have to know to believe in Jesus Christ and know that it’s true. That’s what belief is. Believing in something to be true.

Psalm 118:21 I thank you that you have answered me and have become my salvation.

And finally, we now return to the title of this article, Lordship Salvation

Lordship Salvation = Good Work of Making Jesus Christ your Lord = False

Lordship Salvation = Believing in Jesus Christs as your Saviour = Faith Alone in Jesus Christ to be Saved = True.

That’s the tricky thing. A lot of people online will give different definitions to the same word. There is no Lordship needed for Salvation, no Baptism needed for Salvation, no Repentance needed for Salvation, no Circumcision needed for Salvation, it’s just Faith Alone for Salvation.

Faith Alone in Jesus Christ = Salvation.

However, I personally would try to avoid using the terms “Lordship”, “Baptism”, “Repentance”, “Circumcision”, etc. I say things plainly and simply so even a child can understand. Which is “faith alone”.

Romans 10:13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Thus the takeaway from all of this is

Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved.

All people will become believers in Jesus Christ through faith alone and thus all will be saved.

Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God

Trust in Christ. He is the Saviour of the whole world. Believe in Him and be saved. All people thus will go to Heaven. These words are truthful and guaranteed. Everybody will become believers in Jesus, amen.

I say these trusts with kindness and love my friends, as I do not wish for you all to suffer in lies, but rather to be blessed with understanding and knowledge :)

The Mormons, those who believe in Mormonism, believe in a universal resurrection, that is, everyone will come back to life, which is true. However, they believe that “only those qualified will be able to remain” which is FALSE. This was on a website with a quote from Russell M. Nelson, president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ

Everyone will be with God the Father in Heaven and STAY there, that’s the truth. I’ve seen people truthfully say “everyone will go to Heaven” and then falsely say “but only the qualified will stay in Heaven” which is COMPLETELY WRONG, the latter part, fitting how it would come from the “latter”-day saints. Everyone will become believers in Jesus Christ through faith alone.

Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ

The site also mentions “obedience”, but that’s a good work. Good works do not save us, that’s works salvation, which is completely FALSE. The TRUTH is that, to be saved, all we need is simple childlike faith in Jesus Christ, trusting in Him alone as our saviour, that’s it! When we are saved, we are born again, in the metaphorical sense that the Holy Spirit comes and permanently resides in us. Thus, when we believe in Jesus Christ to be saved, we are permanently saved! We cannot lose our salvation. Once saved always saved! And thus, all people will have the Holy Ghost come reside in them, that’s the truth. All people will come to believe in Jesus Christ and all people will go to Heaven and STAY in Heaven, PERMANENTLY!

The Mormons believe in receiving the Holy Ghost, which is having faith in Jesus Christ, which is true. Unfortunately, they lie and add good works to salvation! Wrong wrong WRONG! It is faith ALONE in Jesus Christ that saves, no good works! Yet, they include “repentance” and “baptism”.

Romans 5:18: "Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men."

John 6:33 "The Bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives Life to the WORLD."

Repentance should be correctly translated to “recognizing the need for a saviour” NOT “turning from sins”. Turning from sins is a good work, and you don’t need good works to be saved, only faith alone. Repentance really just means realizing that you have sin. And what gets rid of sin? That’s right, faith alone in Jesus Christ! Only the holy blood of Christ that was shed on the cross can wash away all of our sins! Belief, with even the smallest amount, and be saved, permanently, and all people will be saved permanently!

Galatians 5:6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trust in Jesus Christ, our Saviour, and be saved, by faith alone. All people will become believers in Christ Jesus through this way and thus the entire world, everyone, will go to Heaven and be saved.

Hebrews 9:26 “He has put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself”

The Seventh Day Adventists believe in Sola Scriptura, which is a fancy way of saying, the Bible only, which is good. All scripture is breathed out by good and profitable for teaching and rebuking (as I use it to rebuke false religions). As a warning, many human man made versions of the Bible have translation issues, like mistranslating “aionios” and “olam” as “forever” which is FALSE, rather than truthfully as “pertaining to an age” , which is CORRECT. So the true word of God is the original Hebrew and Greek scriptures. English translations are just a way for us to understand this, a man made tool of understanding God’s truth, and a tool can be faulty or correct, so it’s best to consult multiple different English translations to get a better understanding of the truth, that Jesus Christ saves all and all will be saved by faith alone in Him.

John 5:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

The Seventh Day Adventists believe that Jesus Christ is God, that the Lord is God and that the Holy Ghost is God which is good. They call it the Trinity, which is a hotly debated topic, but you can use any term you want to better understand what the scriptures say is true. I will not confirm nor deny the concept of the Trinity, as a lot of it is a mystery. But what’s true is Christ, the Lord and the Holy Ghost are God. Again, refer to the man made tool example I provided above, which reflects my thoughts on just all similar man made terms and concepts.

Galatians 3:8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.”

The Seventh Day Adventists also believe in once saved always saved that the Holy Spirit permanently is wrapped in the believer, which is true.

Now let’s examine the writings of Mrs. Ellen G. White, the founder of the Seventh Day Adventist Church and Dr. D. Anderson-Berry.

Mrs. Ellen G. White, the founder of the Seventh Day Adventist Church, has said in her own writings “The blood of Christ, pleaded in behalf of penitent believers, secured their pardon and acceptance with the Father, yet their sins still remained upon the books of record”

The last part is FALSE. The Blood of Christ washes away ALL sins when a person believes! That means, everyone who believes and has their sins all washed away are considered righteous before the Lord!

James 2:23 And the Scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”—and he was called a friend of God.

Abraham was considered righteous by trusting in God to save Him by faith alone!

John 5:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

The wages of sin is death. When we believe in Christ, ALL of our sins are washed away! Thus, we have no wage of sin to pay because we have no sin. But Mrs. White contradicts herself by saying “yet their sins still remained upon the books of record” which is FALSE.

“As in typical service there was a work of atonement at the close of the year, so before Christ's work for redemption of men is completed, there is a work of atonement for the removal of sin from the sanctuary.” - Mrs. Ellen G. White. The last part is FALSE. Christ’s sacrifice on the cross has already paid for the wages of sin, which is death. That’s why Jesus died, and then was resurrected 3 days later! He paid for the wage of sin, death! But here, it falsely adds work salvation! There is absolutely zero, work needed for man, to be saved. Our good works are like filthy rags! We must believe in Jesus Christ to be saved with FAITH ALONE. This is TRUE. Once again, the best way to hide a lie is between two truths!

Psalm 13:5 I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

“When Christ, by virtue of His own blood, removes the sins of His people from the heavenly sanctuary at the close of His ministration, He will place them upon Satan, who in the execution of the judgment must bear the final penalty.” - Mrs. Ellen G. White. The last part is FALSE. Christ paid the penalty for ALL SINS. Christ died on the Cross, not Satan! Christ already paid for the final penalty of sin, which is death! That’s why it’s proclaimed “It is finished”. That’s why when we believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone, all of our sins are instantly washed away by the blood Christ Jesus bled on the cross. Satan is not our saviour, only Jesus Christ is our saviour. That’s the only name under Heaven by which we can be saved. Only Christ Jesus paid for all the sins of the whole world.

Psalm 103:22 Praise the Lord, all his works everywhere in His dominion. (NIV)

1 Corinthians 15:22 "In Christ shall all be made alive"

There’s plenty more writing, but this shows that it’s better to trust God than to trust Man (Adam = Man, Hebrew, descendants of Adam). Let every man be a liar, and let only God be true. So, it’s best to go to the Bible directly and examine it, looking between different translations of the Hebrew and Greek to reach the truth.

John 1:29 NIV “The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!”

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Game of Telephone. (aka Chain Transmission Experiment)

It's interesting how some Catholics worship Augustine and some Protestants from the Reformed tradition also worship Augustine. And there's both Catholics and Protestants who believe in Eternal Conscious Torment. For me, there's this general notion of, the longer it's been since Christ was on Earth, the more corrupted church doctrines become and the more they deviate from the truth. Like all these church denominations that emerged recently like Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Lordship Salvationists who promote false works salvations like water baptism, charity work, etc.

It's like a game of telephone, Chinese whispers, transmission chain experiments. The first person says something than the next person who hears it might miss something and this keeps going until the final message is completely different from what the first person said.

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

With Universal Salvation through Christ, it was right there at the beginning. Truth in it's purest form. Same thing with salvation through faith alone Early Christians made poetry praising Universal Reconciliation and the Early Church fathers wrote papers showing it's true.

Thus, the best way to find the truth is to look at it directly. Rather than looking simply at the English translations of the Old Testament and New Testament, we should look at the original meaning of the Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek words from the original scriptures in order to get information from the source.

JEREMIAH 32:27, 32, 37, 40 I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me
Academically, it’s like getting information by reading the source, instead of reading information you got from a news article that talked about the source. Because each stage of the transmission process loses information.

JEREMIAH 31:34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.

In Photoshop, if I keep resizing a file, it will keep losing its data and eventually, even when I try to resize it back to its original size, it’s noticeably blurrier (That’s why newer versions of Photoshop added a check mark feature for you to confirm whether you want to resize it or not]

JOEL 2:28, 3:21 And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people ... Their bloodguilt which I have not pardoned, I will pardon.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Resurrection is true, which is defined as, someone having any sin which results in death, like Original Sin, which we’re all born with. Those who believe in Christ with faith alone in this life are resurrected from Sheol, the realm of the dead. Those who did not believe in Christ with faith alone in this life, will stay in Sheol until they are convinced to believe in Jesus with faith alone and are saved.

1 Cor. 15:22 "Since by man came death, by man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam ALL died, even so in Christ ALL shall be made alive."

Reincarnation, as defined as works salvation, which is, someone somehow escaping Sheol without faith alone in Christ is false. The only way we can be free from the Realm of the Dead, aka death, is to trust in Jesus Christ with faith only, no works salvation. When someone dies they cannot come back to life without Christ. It’s only Jesus Christ who raises the dead. And eventually, everyone will believe in Christ and be raised from the dead.

Hebrews 9:27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.

1 Samuel 2:6 The Lord kills and he gives life, he sends down to Sheol, he can bring the dead up again.

The word “again” here shows that the people in Sheol only died one time due to sin. Because the only way to be raised from the dead is through faith alone in Jesus. And when we believe in Jesus, we are permanently saved, we cannot lose our salvation! So when we are brought back to life after death, resurrected, we stay alive permanently.

Christ only died one time on the cross, and then was resurrected 3 days later, because He paid for the wages of sin, which is a one time death. Jesus did not have to keep coming back to life and dying over and over again, He only died once.

Essentially it follows this flow chart.

Man created -> Man dies from sin -> Man in Sheol -> Man Believes in Christ -> Man made alive permanently.

Christ exists -> Christ died for sin -> Christ preaches to the dead -> Christ convinces Man to believe in Him -> Christ gives permanent life to man.

PSALM 139:8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there.

Bed singular, one bed.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The gospel, the good news, is this. Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved. Thus everyone will eventually believe in Christ Jesus and be saved. This is true.

Luke 2:10 But the angel said to them, Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people."

This week I was talking to a person who talked about the indigenous people who suffered under the residential schools installed by the Catholic Church. In these residential schools, the children were physically abused, which is evil. The Lord is against violence! And God commands us to protect children. We must not physically harm children! In these residential schools, the children were heavily beaten, which demonstrates the evilness that is corporeal punishment. You’ve seen from the past posts on this website that I am against any sort of physical abuse directed towards children. Spanking children is evil, hitting kids with a rod is evil, it doesn’t matter how much force you apply or what tool you use, all physical abuse that you put towards children is evil!

Ephesians 6:4 Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

We must bring up our children out of love, not hate. Hitting a child biologically brings about the emotion of anger, which the Lord God commands us not to do! The first most important commandment, as Christ says, is to love one another, this is the greatest commandment out of them all. We must love our neighbors as we love ourselves. Hitting a child is not love, it’s evil, it’s hate, it’s abuse! When you discipline a child, we do it mentally to them, give them examples on what’s good what’s evil, you don’t hit them!

Psalm 11:5 The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

It’s a great shame that all of this evil was done under the name of “Christianity”, because Christ is completely against all of this evil! Another attempt by Satan to disguise himself as an angel of light, and to try to make the Gospel be less appealing to people. There’s a lot of people who talk about great sins done under the name “Christian” in the past as the reason why they don’t want to be Christian, and it’s a great shame indeed. One recent example is Vladmir Putin, who goes under the title of a “Christian” by being pictured in services at a Russian Orthodox Church and is best friends with their church head, yet does all sorts of evil war crimes by invading Ukraine. The mass kidnapping of children, the mass torture of civilians, destruction and chaos.

Proverbs 3:31 Do not envy a man of violence and do not choose any of his ways,

Isaiah 60:18 Violence shall no more be heard in your land, devastation or destruction within your borders; you shall call your walls Salvation, and your gates Praise.

When we try to convert people to Christianity, God instructs us to do it with kindness and gentleness. We must present the Gospel in a way that does good, so the good news is seen in a favourable light.

Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues to all generations.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The founders of all other religions are corpses in graves somewhere, but Jesus is not, and that fact alone should be enough to convince people that Jesus is the only true way..:)

Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is the LIFE, THE TRUTH AND THE WAY !
HAVING THE KEYS OF DEATH, HELL AND THE GRAVE !

He is Alive & Risen!!!!!!!!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Here we all are, trapped on this spinning ball of mud sailing through space without knowing how we got here, but Jesus (like the Royce character in this clip) tells us how we can get off it..:)-

Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here we all are, trapped on this spinning ball of mud sailing through space without knowing how we got here, but Jesus (like the Royce character in this clip) tells us how we can get off it..:)-

Predator????
Love me some sci-fis !

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus is the only true way
Yes, Jesus is the only way true way to Heaven, my friend! <3 Only His blood washes us of all our sins. Thus, everyone in the graves, will eventually be convinced in Jesus Christ to be saved and will believe in Him with faith alone and go to Heaven :D

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all his enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Believe in Christ with faith alone and be saved. And thus all people will become believers in Jesus with faith alone and go to Heaven.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ

Please note that this is not a personal attack on David J. Stewart, but rather an analysis to show what is correct and what is not correct from his jesus-is-savior site. I love all people regardless of who they are. Please do not spread hate to anyone my friends :)

Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ

First, let’s start with what jesus-is-savior site gets right.

Jesus-is-savior says that, as the name shows, that Jesus is the only way to Heaven. This is true. It’s only through Christ we can be saved from our sins.

Romans 3:26 It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Jesus-is-savior also mentions that you must be saved by faith alone to go to Heaven. This is true. There are many articles on Jesus-is-savior which exposes false religions for promoting works salvation and these are good too.

John 6:35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.

Jesus-is-savior correctly says that repentance is recognizing one as a sinner and rebukes repentance turning from sins as false and works salvation. This is very good.

Jesus-is-savior correctly talks about once saved always saved. However, they rename it to “if saved always saved” which is false. Everyone will eventually be saved, hence the “once”, by renaming it “if”

Matt. 5:44-45 Jesus commanded us to be like Himself and His Father: "Love your enemies, bless those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you that you may be sons of your Father in heaven."

Jesus-is-savior also uses the phrase “Eternal Security” as a synonym for “Once Saved Always Saved”.

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering towards us, not willing that any should perish, but that ALL should come to repentance."

However, one major area where Jesus-is-savior is wrong is there false belief in Eternal Conscious Torment Hell. This is false! Everyone will eventually become believers in Christ Jesus and all people will go to Heaven. This is the truth my friends! Hell will be emptied out, no one will be in there.

John 6:44 "No one can come to Christ unless the Father who sent Him draws him."

Jesus-is-savior site also only uses the King James Version (or as they call it the King James Bible, KJB). I’ve also used the King James Version (KJV) for verses. However, I also use many other versions of the Bible and there’s nothing wrong with using other versions too. While it’s fine to have versions that you like more than others, like how I like the Aionian Bible, only the original Greek and Hebrew Scriptures are correct, since anything else can have translation errors when ported over to another language by mere human authors.

With that out of the way, you may remember from my life story I posted on the Tentmaker forum the following:

Atheism to ET to Annihlation to UR

Then I looked back at Christianity. I was never told how to be saved, so I searched online looking for answers. I came across the extremely fundamentalist site Jesus-is-savior.com by Eternal Torment believer David J. Stewart. I don't go to that site anymore, I do not recommend any fellow Universalist to go there, but it's there where I learned a lot about the Bible and how to be saved.

Acts 3:21 In Jesus Christ is "the restoration of ALL THINGS, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began."

It shows how the Lord can use everyone for the ultimate good. While Jesus-is-savior gets stuff wrong on his website, his faith alone for permanent salvation part is true, even though he still believes in the false ECT hell.

John 12:47 Jesus "did not come to judge the world but to save the world."

So I try to take what the small parts I liked about the site and incorporate into this website. For instance, I still can’t stand looking at white screens for so long since it hurts my eyes, so I adopted the black background with white text from their site. Also, the name “jesus-saves-all” is based off of the good parts “jesus-is-savior”. Jesus-is-savior has parts of their site that is wrong, so I made this website as a way to take what is good and put it on display.

Genesis 12:3 All peoples on earth will be blessed through Abraham.

Here are links from the Tentmaker site that discuss the Jesus-is-savior site. Please note that I do not agree with every user on Tentmaker and only source this for informational purposes. For this instance for example, what I mean is, I am against the Roman Catholic Church because they teach works salvation which is false.

Set Search Parameters

Has anyone ever heard of David Stewart

Do Local Missionary Work

Oh, and of course, there’s so much on the site that I can’t cover anything, so I focused on purely the salvation stuff.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be saved. And thus, everyone will become believers in Jesus Christ. And thus everyone will go to Heaven because all people will have the Holy Spirit wrapped around them, protecting them permanently

Romans 5:18: "Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men."

I was outside in the real world and saw someone post three links to the GotQuestions.org site. I’ve heard of the site before so I recognized it and it gave me the idea to rebuke them, since what they post online has real world consequences!

The problem with Got Questions is that there are many different answers they have to questions, which can also be their advantage. If someone wants to search up something specific, they have an answer for it. Though they claim to have “Biblical Answers” not all of their answers are Biblical and some of their answers even contradict the true scriptures. Thus, I will be going through a brief list of what Got Questions get right and what Got Questions get false. I can’t go through absolutely everything because they have a full team of volunteers who answer questions and I’m just, well me lol, Harold Samson, managing this whole site. But I will try my best

Galatians 3:8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.”

Why is sola fide important? | GotQuestions.org = TRUE

Got Questions gets faith alone salvation right, because we must only believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be saved. They are against works salvation, so this is good.

Is once saved, always saved biblical? | GotQuestions.org = TRUE

Got Questions says that OSAS, Once Saved Always Saved is true. This means that once a person receives salvation from God the first time by believing in Jesus Christ by faith alone, they are saved. This is also known as the Doctrine of Eternal Security.

Romans 3:24 And are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,

Got Question gets Annihilationism is false right. Nobody will be destroyed forever. Everyone will be given permanent life through Christ. Which leads into the next article.

EZEKIEL 18:23 Have I any desire, says the Lord God, for the death of a wicked man? Will I not rather that he should mend his ways and live?

Is universalism / universal salvation biblical? | GotQuestions.org

Got Question states that Universal Salvation is false, but this is false. Universal Salvation through Jesus Christ is the Biblical truth! Got Questions is against Christian Universalism, but Christian Universalism is true! I say this truth out of kindness. Everyone will go to Heaven because Christ will convince every person in existence to believe in Him and be saved permanently. Even those in Sheol who died before believing in Christ will eventually come to have faith alone in Jesus and go to Heaven. No one is out of reach for the Lord, there is always a second chance for those who need or want it!

EZEKIEL 37:12 I will open your graves and bring you up from them, and restore you to the land of Israel . You shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them, 0 my people.

Is hell real? Is hell eternal? | GotQuestions.org

Got Questions also promotes the lie that is Eternal Conscious Torment. This is false. No loving God would torture people forever! Everyone will be saved and Hell will be empty. Sheol is only temporary mental anguish, when a person recognizes that they have sins, and that anguish will have an end. Torment will not last forever. Torment will not be physical pain. We are not to repay evil with evil.

HOSEA 14:4, 9 I will heal their waywardness and love them freely, for my anger has turned away from them .... Who is wise? He will realize these things. Who is discerning? He will understand them. The ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them.

There are many other Got Questions articles but I will stop there.

HABAKKUK 1:5 Loom ... and watch-and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, Jesus is the only way true way to Heaven, my friend! <3 Only His blood washes us of all our sins. Thus, everyone in the graves, will eventually be convinced in Jesus Christ to be saved and will believe in Him with faith alone and go to Heaven :D

If Hitler, Saddam, Bin Laden and people like that are going to be in heaven, i don't think i'd want to go..:)

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For this instance for example, what I mean is, I am against the Roman Catholic Church because they teach works salvation which is false.
This statement is false.

I don't mind that you disagree with the Catholic Church - but I will NOT allow you to LIE about the Church without responding. We teach that we cannot "earn" our salvation.

We are saved by GRACE because if what Jesus did on the cross.
The mistake that Protestantism introduced was the fallacy that faith a works are two different things.

Jesus made it crystal clear that: Faith = Belief + Obedience *Works, Surrender* (Matt. 7:21, Matt. 19:21 Matt. 16:24 , 25:31–46, Luke 9:23, Luke 18:22, John 14:15, 15:10).
Without those elements – you do NOT have faith. Belief by itself is NOT faith, either because even the demons believe (James 2:10).

To clarify – the “works” what we do that are PART of our faith are those that God has prepared for us in advance, as Paul describes in Eph.2:10. These are NOT works poof the Law, nor are they “good deeds” that come solely from ourselves.
Paul also tells us that nothing matter but faith working through love (Gal. 5:6).

Reactions: Illuminator

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Believe with faith alone in Christ Jesus and be saved. Thus all people will become believers in Jesus Christ and go to Heaven. This is the truth my friends :)

Isaiah 54:13 "All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children"

I was reading the news and found this saddening story.

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/10l5ghk
Title: 23% of Dutch under-40s think the Holocaust was a myth or exaggerated

Here is the truth: The Holocaust is real historical event that has been extensively documented by many scientifically proven sources. These accounts have been backed by multiple third-party research organizations, international bodies and governments and thus are accurate.

The Holocaust is NOT a myth. The Holocaust is NOT exaggerated.

Antisemitism is racism, because it involves antagonism against a specific race. The truth is that Christ came to save all races, all Jewish people will go to Heaven. This is true. Every member of every race will believe in Christ with faith alone and be saved.

The Lord tells us we will all be equal under Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

It’s truly sickening how there are people out there who will actively deny the historical facts that these tragedies took place. Then you have the rise of people who praise Hitler. Hitler is EVIL! Because Hitler committed mass violence and the Lord is against violence. “Neo-nazis” as in, new nazis, who are still evil just like the old nazis, because they also promote mass violence. Or evil “White Supremacists” who believe their random race to be better than other races and hate other races, Christ commands us to love each other, Christ makes us equal.

Psalm 11:5 The Lord tests the righteous and the wicked, And the one who loves violence His soul hates.

We are supposed to love each other, as Christ commands.

John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

The Lord is against antisemitisms. We are not to judge people based on how they look like physically. And Christ did not come to judge the world, but to save it.

John 7:24 Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

Satan has tried many times to wipe out the Jewish people, from the times of Babylon to the evil Nazis. The Devil is also behind the false doctrine of ET, Eternal Torment. So this shows that Satan uses racism as a tool to cause harm. The doctrine of Universal Reconciliation is the solution against racism, because it doesn’t matter what race you are, eventually, you will be convinced to believe in Jesus Christ and be washed of all your sins.

Revelation 7:9 After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,

It will be a truly beautiful day to see all the diverse nations of the Earth, every people, gathered together before the Lamb in peace and harmony with one another, with love <3

Here is a quote from the user WhiteWings from the Tentmaker Forum, a discussion site for Christian Universalists.

Antisemitism goes hand in hand with that filthy ET doctrine.

Both antisemitism and mainstream "Christian" teachings are doctrines of exclusion.

Antisemitism often goes hand in hand with racism. Exclude other groups.

That's what today's paganized church is all about. Excluding as many people as possible. That way the few left are special. Superior. Hitler would speak of ubermenschen and untermenschen.

That's the tickling of the ears. (2 Tim 4:3)

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe with faith alone in Christ Jesus and be saved. Thus all people will become believers in Jesus Christ and go to Heaven. This is the truth my friends :)

Isaiah 54:13 "All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children"

I was reading the news and found this saddening story.

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/10l5ghk
Title: 23% of Dutch under-40s think the Holocaust was a myth or exaggerated

Here is the truth: The Holocaust is real historical event that has been extensively documented by many scientifically proven sources. These accounts have been backed by multiple third-party research organizations, international bodies and governments and thus are accurate.

The Holocaust is NOT a myth. The Holocaust is NOT exaggerated.

Antisemitism is racism, because it involves antagonism against a specific race. The truth is that Christ came to save all races, all Jewish people will go to Heaven. This is true. Every member of every race will believe in Christ with faith alone and be saved.

The Lord tells us we will all be equal under Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

It’s truly sickening how there are people out there who will actively deny the historical facts that these tragedies took place. Then you have the rise of people who praise Hitler. Hitler is EVIL! Because Hitler committed mass violence and the Lord is against violence. “Neo-nazis” as in, new nazis, who are still evil just like the old nazis, because they also promote mass violence. Or evil “White Supremacists” who believe their random race to be better than other races and hate other races, Christ commands us to love each other, Christ makes us equal.

Psalm 11:5 The Lord tests the righteous and the wicked, And the one who loves violence His soul hates.

We are supposed to love each other, as Christ commands.

John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

The Lord is against antisemitisms. We are not to judge people based on how they look like physically. And Christ did not come to judge the world, but to save it.

John 7:24 Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

Satan has tried many times to wipe out the Jewish people, from the times of Babylon to the evil Nazis. The Devil is also behind the false doctrine of ET, Eternal Torment. So this shows that Satan uses racism as a tool to cause harm. The doctrine of Universal Reconciliation is the solution against racism, because it doesn’t matter what race you are, eventually, you will be convinced to believe in Jesus Christ and be washed of all your sins.

Revelation 7:9 After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,

It will be a truly beautiful day to see all the diverse nations of the Earth, every people, gathered together before the Lamb in peace and harmony with one another, with love <3

Here is a quote from the user WhiteWings from the Tentmaker Forum, a discussion site for Christian Universalists.
Antisemitism goes hand in hand with that filthy ET doctrine.
Both antisemitism and mainstream "Christian" teachings are doctrines of exclusion.

Antisemitism often goes hand in hand with racism. Exclude other groups.

That's what today's paganized church is all about. Excluding as many people as possible. That way the few left are special. Superior. Hitler would speak of ubermenschen and untermenschen.

That's the tickling of the ears. (2 Tim 4:3)
That's NOT what the Bible says.
You preach a FALSE Gospel.

Jesus made it anumdantly clear that the road to salvation is through a NARROW gate - and the road to damnation is the BROUD gate:
Matt. 7:14

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.

I can produce MANY more verses that preach the message that Hell and eternal damnation and suffering is very REAL. - and MANY people will go there (Isa. 33:11, 14, Matt. 25:31-34, 41, 46, Mark 9:47–48, Luke 3:16-17, 2 Thess. 1:6-9).

Good luck
telling GOD that He;s a
Liar . . .