Disproving False Religions with Christian Universalism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I talked with a Muslim today. I showed them the Gospel, that Jesus Christ saves everyone through faith alone. That is, the whole world will be saved, every single person in existence will trust in Christ and go to Heaven. Since they did not believe in what I told them, the truth, I decided to have a more casual conversation with them so they open up more.

First off, what proves that Christianity is the only correct religion is because it’s the only religion where everyone has a happy ending. In Islam, you have to upload the Five Pillars, which is works salvation. Christianity is correct because it has faith alone salvation, in Jesus Christ.

It’s impossible for the good works of man to please God. Thus, Christ, the Lamb of God, died for our sins, so all of them can be washed away. Good works can not wash away sins, only the blood of Christ can. That’s the big difference. That’s why it’s so important to have people believe in Christ with faith alone, and why Satan will do everything in his power to trick people into doing random good works trying to be saved. That’s the broad way. The narrow way, which everyone will eventually go through, is faith in Jesus.

As well, the Gospel of Jesus Christ is written in the Book of Genesis.

Hebrew Adam Seth Enosh Kenan Mahalalel Jared Enoch Methuselah Lamech Noah

English Man Appointed Mortal Sorrow; The Blessed God Shall come down Teaching His death shall bring The Despairing Rest, or comfort.

Thus proving the Christian God is the God of Genesis and thus the One and Only True God.

But if those two proofs weren’t enough, let’s dissect my entire conversation with this Muslim and disprove it all.

(Reminder: I’m only doing this after the conversation. During the conversation, I was polite and kind to them, which you should do when evangelizing).

First, only the Bible is true word of God. Because God says so, and God is truth.

Numbers 23:19 God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation.

Someone’s interpretation would be the Quran, which is false.

As such, we can use Bible verses as proofs to disprove lies.

So they said something along the lines of “For us, Christ is just a prophet like Moses”.

But the truth is that

John 8:58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”

1 Corinthians 8:6 Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

It’s a complete contradiction to call Christ “just a human prophet like Moses”. Moses had sin, like all humans. Christ was perfect, sinless.

I asked “So do you follow Christ’s teachings? Technically?”

They said “No not really. We follow God actually. We pray 5 times a day. And we always pray in the direction of Mecca. Also, if the sun rises in the west, that means it’s the end of the world, or judgement day”.

A tricky wording. To follow Christ’s teachings is to follow God. That’s the truth. Those who do not follow Christs teachings do not follow God because Christ is God.

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Luke 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

I said “Ah ok, I pray multiples times a day. So, we also both pray, but in different ways.”

They said “Sort of similar actually

They said “You pray with your hands clapped together, we open them up or lay them on the ground. Also we have rules of praying. We must do Wuduh, which means you clean yourself, before you pray.”

There is no such thing as Wuduh in the Bible, thus it’s false. There’s no specific formula you must follow for prayer, it’s simply a communication between man and God.

Jeremiah 29:12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you.

I said “So, like a bath?”

They said “Ye, if you’re already clean all you go to do is clean your arms. Rinse your arms in water and that’s it. And we go to a Mosque and pray. Mosque’s are churches. Mosques are usually marble. All white and marble. It’s beautiful to look at. You know how Dubai is pretty”

Muslims may physically clean themselves, but the only thing that washes away sins is the blood of Jesus Christ. Only by believing in Jesus Christ can you be saved, no good works, faith alone.

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.

Ephesians 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,

Mosques are not mentioned in the Bible either as a church, thus they are false.

I said “I’ve seen some Mosques. Ohhh Dubai, that place is really high tech. I heard a lot of tourists go there”.

I say “That’s interesting. Thanks for sharing your beliefs”

They said “Ye, well, I’m getting bored. I’ll see you sometime. Maybe”

I will see them sometime. In Heaven, once they, of their own free will, become a believer in Christ. The beauty of Christian Universal Salvation is that everyone will become believers in Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

Furthermore, God is a God of love. He desires a personal relationship with all creation. That can only be achieved through Jesus Christ. Islam is just a long list of loveless rules that offer no lasting comfort. A single solitary author that tries to incorporate Christianity into it, but ends up contradicting itself, since Christianity is already complete by itself. You can not add anything to Christ’s work, it is already finished.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is, the whole world will be saved, every single person in existence will trust in Christ and go to Heaven.
There is no such thing as "Christian Universalism". That is a false gospel and you are misleading others as well as yourself. Only those who obey the Gospel will be saved, and those who are saved will be relatively few compared to all humanity.

Reactions: Angelina and ScottA

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Christian Universalism
Christian Universalism is the Bible truth, my friend :)

1 John 2:2 Christ "is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world."

Will Jesus save the whole world? Yes!

Genesis 22:18 All nations on earth will be blessed through Abraham’s offspring.

Will all nations be blessed? Yes!

HABAKKUK 2:14 For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

Will the earth be filled with the glory of the Lord? Yes!

Thus, Jesus will save the whole world, blessing them with knowledge, faith in the Lord.

aka

The entire world will become believers in Christ and thus the entire world will go to Heaven.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A princess kisses a frog, and it turns into a prince. That's a fairy tail!
A princess kisses a frog, and millions of years later, it turns into a prince. That's evolution!

An atheist just approached me and tried to "convert me" using evolution. Convert me to what? The belief in nothing? Try to take away the joy I've gained from learning the truth, the faith alone in Jesus Christ saves us.

They started talking about how humans came from monkeys and apes and there's a whole chart and how scientists approved it. Did scientists create monkeys? Did scientists create humans? No. Only God created humans to have dominion over all animals.

Genesis 1:26 ESV Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

The only scientist I completely and fully trust is God. He created the entire biology of humans before biologists discovered our immune systems. He created all chemical compounds, atoms, protons, neutrons and electrons before chemists discovered the periodic table. He created all laws of physics before physicians discovered the laws of motion.

Jeremiah 9:4 ESV Let everyone beware of his neighbor, and put no trust in any brother, for every brother is a deceiver, and every neighbor goes about as a slanderer.

Many of my fellow believers in Christ were there to witness this too. One of them made a chart that showed a fox turning into a human as a joke. I also made one of a worm turning into a human for humor. Like what, in a million years, anything can happen? If monkeys turned into humans, what about the foxes or the worms, why aren't they human too? Humans are distinct from animals, God tell us so in scripture.

James 3:7 All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind,

Luke 12:24 Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds!

It's because God created humans separate from animals. We are not animals. We are made in the image of God.

Of course, science has created modern medicine, life saving surgeries, better health care, accessibility technology, etc. Many great inventions have come from science. But God created science, He uses science to spread His will, to save all people and have them all come to Christ to be saved by faith alone, which they will eventually.

I am against atheists trying to use science and evolution as a weapon against God, that is what I am talking against with this post. We must be grateful and thankful to God that He has allowed humans to discover these wonderful traits of science and use them to heal the sick, feed the hungry and house the homeless.

I am against atheists converting others to atheism. Why do they spread their hopelessness to others? Why bring others to despair? These are not good. God is good and His good news, the Gospel, that Christ will save everyone. That everyone will have faith in Him and the whole world will become believers in Him, this makes people happy, it brings them joy.

Psalm 14:1 ESV
To the choirmaster. Of David. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello I have heard Universalism is described as all ways lead to heavenly kingdom; but on the contrary the one way to get to the Heavenly Kingdom is by and through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian Universalism is the Bible truth, my friend :)

1 John 2:2 Christ "is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world."

Will Jesus save the whole world? Yes!

Genesis 22:18 All nations on earth will be blessed through Abraham’s offspring.

Will all nations be blessed? Yes!

HABAKKUK 2:14 For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

Will the earth be filled with the glory of the Lord? Yes!

Thus, Jesus will save the whole world, blessing them with knowledge, faith in the Lord.

aka

The entire world will become believers in Christ and thus the entire world will go to Heaven.
You are making a similar argument as Satan made in the garden...Because you have not reconciled the scriptures that say just the opposite, but only picked out the ones you like. Likewise, (by that same measure) God has and will choose only those He likes.

Better check your oil.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Buddhism is false because it promotes work salvation. Buddhists believe that if you meditate enough (a good work) that eventually you will reach a state of Nirvana, which is peace. However, the only way to obtain peace is by having faith alone in Jesus Christ. That is the only way we can reach paradise, a place of permanent peace which is free from suffering. Jesus Christ is the only way to that peaceful paradise called Heaven, to the city of New Jerusalem where there will be a tree in the center with leaves for the healing of all nations. Meditation does not save you! Only Jesus Christ saves you!

EZEKIEL 18:23 Have I any desire, says the Lord God, for the death of a wicked man? Will I not rather that he should mend his ways and live? ( NEB )

A Buddhist came to me and told me about Buddhism with the law of karma. The term “karma” does not appear in the Bible. Biblically, there is the Law of Reaping and Sowing, which means if you plant bad seeds, you will harvest bad fruit. To put it simpler, if you do bad things, bad things will happen to you in return. That is why the wages of sin is death. Even if you have one sin, you will die. And we all have sin from Adam, the first human. Having good karma or avoiding bad karma doesn’t save you. Only faith alone in Jesus Christ saves you. That’s the only way your sins can be washed away. Because Christianity is all about removing that evil and making you’re body to be glorified, wrapped by the Holy Spirit, so it can be presentable to God, who is absolute holiness, pure perfection.

JEREMIAH 31:34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. (NIV)

You cannot get rid of sin by doing good works. You cannot get rid of sin by avoiding bad works. The only way to get rid of sin is by being washed by the holy blood of Jesus Christ, that is, simply believing in Jesus Christ so it’s counted on to you as righteousness.

JOEL 2:28, 3:21 And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people ... Their bloodguilt which I have not pardoned, I will pardon.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
reconciled the scriptures
The scriptures are all true, breathed out by God. And they all point to Universal Salvation being true, as Christ Himself does not leave works unfinished. Thus, He will complete all of creation by making all believe in Jesus through faith alone and all will be given a glorified body.

Acts 3:21 NLT: “[Jesus] must remain in heaven until the time for the final restoration of ALL things, as God promised long ago through the prophets."

Romans 11:32: "For God has consigned all to disobedience, that He may have mercy on all."

Restoration of all! Mercy on all! Christ shall be all in all Scott my friend :)

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scriptures are all true, breathed out by God. And they all point to Universal Salvation being true, as Christ Himself does not leave works unfinished. Thus, He will complete all of creation by making all believe in Jesus through faith alone and all will be given a glorified body.

Acts 3:21 NLT: “[Jesus] must remain in heaven until the time for the final restoration of ALL things, as God promised long ago through the prophets."

Romans 11:32: "For God has consigned all to disobedience, that He may have mercy on all."

Restoration of all! Mercy on all! Christ shall be all in all Scott my friend :)
You are not reconciling all scripture, but leaving out much. It is also written:

And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt.​

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.​

For many are called, but few are chosen.”​

And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

So yes, God has had mercy on all by sending His Son, but not all believe and therefore are not chosen.

But you are also not using reason. What is the point of all of creation, all that is good and all that is evil, first destroyed by water and then the heavens and the earth and the elements being dissolved by holy fire, if the evil is not done away with? What test is it if no one was intended to fail? Will darkness also remain? No, and what portion is that? I submit that these things are written and you have read of them, and yet have not believed all.

Last edited:

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I had a friend that I talked with who said he was a “Hindu” that is a believer in the false religion Hinduism! I say this to you all kindly and with love, this truth, that faith alone in Jesus Christ saves you. That is, all people will eventually become believers in Christ and go to Heaven.

Hinduism believes there is more than one god, but that is completely wrong! There is only one God and He is the Lord Jesus Christ, the God of Israel, the Holy Spirit! There is only one creator of the universe, the earth, everything and that is the Almighty Lord!

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

This Hinduist also talked to me about the concept of karma, though this term doesn’t appear in the Bible. You might be familiar with “karma” if you use Reddit lol. In the Bible there is the Law of Reaping and Sowing, which means, by doing bad things you will receive bad things in return. That is, if you plant a bad seed, you will reap bad fruit. That is just the natural consequence of sin. The only way to be washed of sin is to believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone. Thus, all people will eventually believe in Jesus Christ and be washed of sin in this way.

This concept of karma is used to promote works salvation, where they falsely believe that doing good works and avoiding bad works save them! This is wrong! Only faith alone in Jesus Christ washes away sins, not good works! Belief only in Christ Jesus, the Saviour, covers all our sins! It doesn’t matter how many good works (good karma) you do, or how many bad works (bad karma) you avoid, that will not save you. The only thing that saves you is faith alone in Jesus Christ. This is the TRUTH!

ISAIAH 45:22-24 "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth. By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear. They will say of me, `In the Lord alone are righteousness and strength.'" (NIV)

In the Lord ALONE is righteousness! All people will believe in Christ and be saved. Yes, all the hinduists will be converted to Christianity, that is guaranteed, and they will be saved!

Hinduists also believe in reincarnation, which means you’re reborn as a different person and you keep dying and you keep getting reborn over and over again, which is nonsense.

Hebrews 9:27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

The Bible plainly states that people are destined to die once. Notice that singular number. 1 time!

The truth is not reincarnation, that term is and Hindu concept is not used in the Bible, but rather resurrection, which is the biblical truth! All those who believe in Jesus Christ will be resurrected, they will be saved from Sheol, the realm of the dead, that is come back from the dead and be alive permanently. All people will be rescued from Sheol and thus all people will be saved.

PSALM 139:8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there. (NIV)

Reactions: Dropship

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"Jesus said 'You know the way to the place where I am going.'
Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:2-6)
Jesus and disciples.jpg

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:2-6)
This is true! :) Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven! He's the only person in the whole world who can wash away our sins, for those who believe. And thus all people will believe in Him with faith alone, each in His own turn, and therefore all will eventually receive salvation and go to Heaven.

Reactions: Dropship

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God!

Believe in Jesus Christ and be saved. All people will therefore be saved!

This is a quote from a freemason. Start Quote. They say “Freemasonry is not a religion per se, but agnostics or atheists cannot belong, said Brent Morris, a Masonic historian, editor of the Scottish Rite Journal, and a 33rd degree Freemason.

"This is an organization of believers," he said.” End Quote.

Oftentimes, Freemasonry is also called the “Illuminati”, the “New World Order”, or any other name conspiracy theorists feel like using on a typical Tuesday lol. So, I am here to tell these people the good news, the truth that Jesus Christ saves all people and all people will be saved through faith alone. There is only one truth and that is Jesus Christ, thus I’m here to disprove and prove false all other lies!

Psalm NIV 100:5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues to all generations.

Freemasonry says that they are against agnostics and atheists, as in those who don’t know if God exists or don’t believe that God exists, which is good.

Genesis 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

However, this person says that the organization is for believers. Believers in what? Believers in secrecy? The truth is plainly written, plainly revealed by the Gospel. That is. Have faith alone in Jesus Christ and be saved. There’s nothing else you can add to it. Because that would be works salvation, which is a lie. Trying to do something that you think is “special” beyond faith is false! There’s nothing secret about how to be saved, it’s so simple that even a child can understand it. And this is true, as it’s simple child like faith that’s needed to be saved. This is true, even the smallest amount of faith in our Lord our KING JESUS CHRIST is all that’s needed to be saved.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

All people will go to Heaven as well. Thus, this truth is something that all people will discover. But this secret society tries to be special, it tries to make it’s own exclusive people in this society, but Christianity is naturally the most inclusive religion, since it includes everyone. That’s right! Everyone will be saved and go to Heaven! Because everyone will become believers in Christ. That’s no secret! The truth is like light, it doesn’t hide, it’s like a lamp that is put outdoors and shines the truth.

Luke 2:10 But the angel said to them, Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people."

Jesus told His disciples to go out in the world and proclaim the truth, not to keep it hidden in some secret society! And this interview says this person is a “33rd degree” yet the salvation of Christ makes us all equal, all people will receive it and all people will be saved! There are no good works that we do to be saved, it is by faith alone in Jesus Christ, that’s how everyone will be saved, this is TRUE.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
First off, like all denominations, denomination doesn’t matter. Only faith alone in Jesus Christ saves. That’s the only belief that matters. Everyone will thus become believers in Jesus Christ and go to Heaven. That’s the truth. And I say all what I say with kindness and love, because the truth is love and believing in a lie is painful. I am friends with all people, you, who is reading this, is my friend :) So I tell you this kindly…

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that only 144,000 people will be saved, which is FALSE.

Everyone will go to Heaven = TRUE.

Jehovah is just the Latin name of God. One of His many names.

Jehovah = Adonai = Elohim = YHWH = Jesus Christ = Christ = Christ Jesus = God = Lord = LORD = Yeshua = Yehoshua = Yahweh = Lord of Hosts = Almighty Lord = Sovereign Lord = Lord of Lords = King of Kings

etc. There are many other names I can list after these too. I personally use the name Jesus Christ when I refer to Faith Alone Salvation since it’s the name people are most familiar with in English. But when speaking French, I can use the terms, Eternel, Dieu or Jésus Christ, which are just translations. That’s all Jehovah is, a translation of God’s name.

John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 10:30 I and the Father are one.”

The Jehovah’s Witnesses say they are not fundamentlists, which means they don’t take all of the Bible literally. This is good. There are many parts in Psalms and Proverbs which are used as metaphors and allegories, such as dashing the children on the Rock (the Lord is our Rock) or the Rod (shebet) meaning Shepard’s Staff.

The Jehovah’s Witnesses say they follow Jesus, which is good. However, they falsely say Jesus is not God (Heresy). FALSE! A LIE! Wrong wrong wrong, so wrong. Jesus = God. TRUTH. Jesus Christ is always God, since the beginning.

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists

The Jehovah’s Witnesses also deny the Trinity Doctrine. If you ask for my opinion on the Trinity, then I will tell you this, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are all God, as is stated in the Bible. Someone can call themselves a “Unitarian” or a “Trinitarian” or any other title and still believe that the Lord, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are all God. It’s just a term. Trinity is just a term people use that requires a definition for the concept. But in the Jehovah’s Witnesses perspective, they deny the Trinity because the deny that Jesus Christ is God, which is false, a heresy. Jesus Christ is God!

Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.

You know who else denies that Jesus Christ is God? The Muslims! Islam is a false religion, it’s completely fake! Christianity is the only true religion, the only true faith, the only faith that saves. Islam also promotes works salvation, as does all other religions which are fake too.

John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life

And Jehovah’s Witnesses promote the lie that is works salvation. Only faith salvation is true my friends! They falsely say to turn from sins, (works salvation is WRONG) but everyone is a sinner. That’s how everyone will be saved, by believing in faith alone in Jesus Christ. (faith alone salvation is TRUE). They lie and wrongly talk about Baptism Salvation, which is FALSE. Baptism doesn’t save you. It’s a metaphor for washing away your sins by believing in faith alone in Jesus Christ. Only belief, a simple belief like a child, even in the smallest amount, is all that you need to go to Heaven, to gain salvation, that’s the truth!

Acts 16:31 And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved

I say this because, when I’m evangelizing, people have falsely called me a “Jehovah’s Witness” and compared me to those people who spread lies, falsehoods, knocking on people’s doors and promoting the lie that is works salvation. So, thus, we as people who know the truth, that it’s faith alone that saves us, how much more should we go out and spread the truth! If those who spread lies are already out there talking about their lies so much, we as people who know the truth should go out there even more and combat their lies with the truth!

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Daniel 12:2
Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to olam life, others to shame and olam contempt.

The original Hebrew word for "everlasting" is correctly translated as "age lasting". Which reveals there is an age of sin and an age free of sin, an age of death and an age of life.

עוֹלָ֔ם (‘ō·w·lām)

Noun - masculine singular

Strong's 5769:

Some will enter עוֹלָ֔ם (‘ō·w·lām) contempt and others to עוֹלָ֔ם (‘ō·w·lām) life. Some will have life for an age, and others will have death for an age. But eventually, all will have life for an age.

A good English equivalent is “eon” which means a length of time. And like ever length of time, there is a beginning and an end.

God has revealed that the age of sin will not last because everyone will believe with faith alone in Christ, and thus all people will be washed away of their sins. The Lord hates sin, which is why He desires to wash away all sin. The Lord loves everyone, which is why He desires to save everyone.

Rom. 11:36 "Of Him and through Him and to Him are ALL THINGS, to whom be glory forever. Amen"

2 Cor. 5:14 "Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for ALL, and therefore all died."

who sleep

מִיְּשֵׁנֵ֥י (mî·yə·šê·nê)

Preposition-m | Noun - masculine plural construct

Strong's 3463: Sleeping

in Sheol,

שְּׁא֣וֹל (šə·’ō·wl)

Noun - common singular

Strong's 7585: Underworld (place to which people descend at death)

And where do they sleep? In Sheol, which is the realm of the dead, where both the believers and the unbelievers rest, which is not hell. Those who believed in Jesus Christ before dying will awake and go to Heaven. Those who did not believe in Jesus Christ, Christ Jesus Himself will come to them and convince them to believe in Him, and won’t stop persuading them until they believe in Jesus Christ as their Saviour with faith alone.

PSALM 139:8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there.

The Lord is in Sheol! Why? Because He’s saving everyone in Sheol!

if I make my bed

וְאַצִּ֖יעָה (wə·’aṣ·ṣî·‘āh)

Conjunctive waw | Verb - Hifil - Conjunctive imperfect Cohortative - first person common singular

Strong's 3331: To strew as a, surface

Why do people make a bed? To sleep on. That means, everyone will have a bed in Sheol, everyone will be sleeping in Sheol, and God is there watching over everyone sleeping in their Sheol beds.

1 Samuel 2:6 The Lord kills and he gives life, he sends down to Sheol, he can bring the dead up again.

The dead meaning all the dead brought up again.

Psalm 16:10 You will not leave my soul in Sheol.

The Lord will never leave anyone’s soul in Sheol, everyone will enter into New Jerusalem!

Psalm NEB 86:13 For thy true love stands high above me; thou hast rescued my soul from the depths of Sheol.

True love for someone means rescuing their soul from Sheol. Thus, everyone in Sheol will be rescored, because God, who is the true God of love, has true love for every person in existence!

Psalm NEB 116:3-8 The cords of death bend me, Sheol held me in its grip . so I invoked the Lord by name. "Deliver me, 0 Lord, I beseech thee..." Gracious is the Lord and righteous, our God is full of compassion ...I was brought low and he saved me ... He has rescued me from death.

The Lord delivers all those who ask and invoke His name, which means, all who believe in Christ. Thus, everyone in Sheol will want to be saved and will be saved by believing in Jesus.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to olam life, others to shame and olam contempt.

The original Hebrew word for "everlasting" is correctly translated as "age lasting". Which reveals there is an age of sin and an age free of sin, an age of death and an age of life.

עוֹלָ֔ם (‘ō·w·lām)

Noun - masculine singular

Strong's 5769:

Some will enter עוֹלָ֔ם (‘ō·w·lām) contempt and others to עוֹלָ֔ם (‘ō·w·lām) life. Some will have life for an age, and others will have death for an age. But eventually, all will have life for an age.

A good English equivalent is “eon” which means a length of time. And like ever length of time, there is a beginning and an end.

God has revealed that the age of sin will not last because everyone will believe with faith alone in Christ, and thus all people will be washed away of their sins. The Lord hates sin, which is why He desires to wash away all sin. The Lord loves everyone, which is why He desires to save everyone.

Rom. 11:36 "Of Him and through Him and to Him are ALL THINGS, to whom be glory forever. Amen"

2 Cor. 5:14 "Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for ALL, and therefore all died."

who sleep

מִיְּשֵׁנֵ֥י (mî·yə·šê·nê)

Preposition-m | Noun - masculine plural construct

Strong's 3463: Sleeping

in Sheol,

שְּׁא֣וֹל (šə·’ō·wl)

Noun - common singular

Strong's 7585: Underworld (place to which people descend at death)

And where do they sleep? In Sheol, which is the realm of the dead, where both the believers and the unbelievers rest, which is not hell. Those who believed in Jesus Christ before dying will awake and go to Heaven. Those who did not believe in Jesus Christ, Christ Jesus Himself will come to them and convince them to believe in Him, and won’t stop persuading them until they believe in Jesus Christ as their Saviour with faith alone.

PSALM 139:8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there.

The Lord is in Sheol! Why? Because He’s saving everyone in Sheol!

if I make my bed

וְאַצִּ֖יעָה (wə·’aṣ·ṣî·‘āh)

Conjunctive waw | Verb - Hifil - Conjunctive imperfect Cohortative - first person common singular

Strong's 3331: To strew as a, surface

Why do people make a bed? To sleep on. That means, everyone will have a bed in Sheol, everyone will be sleeping in Sheol, and God is there watching over everyone sleeping in their Sheol beds.

1 Samuel 2:6 The Lord kills and he gives life, he sends down to Sheol, he can bring the dead up again.

The dead meaning all the dead brought up again.

The Lord will never leave anyone’s soul in Sheol, everyone will enter into New Jerusalem!

Psalm NEB 86:13 For thy true love stands high above me; thou hast rescued my soul from the depths of Sheol.

True love for someone means rescuing their soul from Sheol. Thus, everyone in Sheol will be rescored, because God, who is the true God of love, has true love for every person in existence!

Psalm NEB 116:3-8 The cords of death bend me, Sheol held me in its grip . so I invoked the Lord by name. "Deliver me, 0 Lord, I beseech thee..." Gracious is the Lord and righteous, our God is full of compassion ...I was brought low and he saved me ... He has rescued me from death.

The Lord delivers all those who ask and invoke His name, which means, all who believe in Christ. Thus, everyone in Sheol will want to be saved and will be saved by believing in Jesus.
Defining things the way the world defines them is the problem with what you have presented. That is not the gist of what is by definition, "not of this world." This is quite simple:

The KJV translates Strong's H5769 in the following manner: ever (272x), everlasting (63x), old (22x), perpetual (22x), evermore (15x), never (13x), time (6x), ancient (5x), world (4x), always (3x), alway (2x), long (2x), more (2x), never (with H408) (2x), miscellaneous (6x).​

The point is not to understand the matters of God and of the kingdom in terms of the world which is passing away--which none of this is about, but rather in terms of the kingdom which is very simply, eternal. None of this is actually about the world, but is about after the world has passed away and all things are eternal.

In that context--if you care to actually understand--the scriptures paint a clear picture of one man of sin eternally being thrown into the lake of fire, and One man (Jesus) eternally being One with God in heavenly spender. All of which is forever. But neither man is just one man as such, but as with Christ, is "a body of many members"--so too is the man of sin (a "father" of many).

On the contrary, what you are claiming is that darkness is not done away with, but is converted to be light. Again, however, that is not at all the gist of the scriptural message.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God

Believe in Christ with faith alone and be saved! Thus all people will become believers in Jesus and go to Heaven, as Christ will wash away all sins.

Today, Dec 12 2023, I was talking to a person in real life at the place where I work and he asked my opinion about a website called “Ashley Madison”. I have never heard of that website before ever until today, so I asked him to tell me what it was. He then showed me one of their commercials and explained what they do. It’s a service that promotes married people to cheat on their spouses. Instantly, I rebuked this service. This service is completely evil! The service called Ashley Madison promotes the sin of adultery! And adultery is an abomination to the LORD!

Adultery is when someone who is currently already married performs sexual activity with another person who is not the person they are presently married with.

It is clearly written as one of the 10 Commandments that adultery is a sin.

Exodus 20:14 “You shall not commit adultery.

I say these words of truth with kindness and love, because when a marriage has sexual activity between the two people who are married to each other, that is good. But when this sexual activity extends beyond these two people who are married to each other, then it is bad.

Regardless of if you believe in eternal conscious torment (false), annihilationism (false) or Christian Universalism (true), I hope we can all agree that Ashley Madison is an abominable business. It puts the SIN in buSINess!

One example of adultery is with David and Bathsheba. Bathsheba was already the wife of Uriah the Hittite, yet David still summoned her to the palace and had sexual activity.

2 Samuel 11:2 It happened, late one afternoon, when David arose from his couch and was walking on the roof of the king’s house, that he saw from the roof a woman bathing; and the woman was very beautiful.

2 Samuel 23:39 Uriah the Hittite: thirty-seven in all.

Then it’s revealed that David got Bathsheba pregnant.

2 Samuel 11:5 And the woman conceived, and she sent and told David, “I am pregnant.”

And this displeased the Lord, because it was the sin of adultery, which is when a married person has voluntary sexual activity with a person who is not the one they are presently married with.

2 Samuel 11:27 And when the mourning was over, David sent and brought her to his house, and she became his wife and bore him a son. But the thing that David had done displeased the Lord.

David asks the Lord for forgiveness and is forgiven. Just like how people believe in Jesus Christ to wash away all of their sins and are forgiven. Of course, all people who sin will suffer the natural consequence of sin. As in, if you play in traffic, you’re going to get hit by a car. The wages of sin are death, even one sin leads to death, and we all die because we all have Original Sin from Adam when he ate the Forbidden Fruit.

2 Samuel 12:13–14 David said to Nathan, “I have sinned against the Lord.” And Nathan said to David, “The Lord also has put away your sin; you shall not die. 14 Nevertheless, because by this deed you have utterly scorned the Lord, the child who is born to you shall die.”

The child of David dying is possible because all children are born with Original Sin from Adam. And the wages of every sin are death. The child of David is a descendant of Adam. So, it makes sense for the child of David die. It is also to show David that the wages of sin is death and to make an example out of him for all people who are reading the Bible to see. Sin = Death. Christ’s blood = Life.

The child of David who died did not go to get tortured forever in hell (ECT), nor did the child of David get completely destroyed forever (Conditional Immortality). The truth is that the child of David went to Sheol, the realm of the dead. Even those who die without believing in Christ will still have the chance to believe with faith alone in Jesus in Sheol and be saved. Then eventually, everyone will be saved!

2 Samuel 14:14 Yet God does not take away a life; but He devises means, so that His banished ones are not expelled from Him.

An example of a righteous marriage is symbolically like how Christ, the bridegroom, loves the Church, the bride, and will come to sweep His bride off her feet, which will be everyone, because eventually, all people will believe in Jesus with faith alone and be saved and become a member of the Church. What is the Church? It is simply the collection of all those who have believed in Jesus Christ with faith only and have been saved! And when they are saved, they are permanently saved. Once saved, always saved. That’s the eternal security of every believer, you cannot lose your salvation! Once you are a member of the Church through faith alone in Christ Jesus, you are always a member of the Church! As every Church member is wrapped by the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit will be wrapped upon every person, because all will trust in Christ only. Note the word “only”. When we believe, we ONLY trust in Jesus Christ, who is God the Lord. This is monotheism, the belief in only ONE God and this is true.

And to those who are adulterers, that is, people who have committed the sin of adultery, I say, believe in Jesus Christ and have this sin washed away. When you trust in Christ Jesus, all of your sins are washed away, such as adultery, that is the only way to get rid of your sins. Only the Holy Blood that Jesus Christ shed on the cross is enough to make you seen as righteous before the Lord so you may enter into Heaven, through the gates into the city of New Jerusalem, which is paradise. And eventually, all people will trust in the Lord in this way and enter the great city of New Jerusalem, where there is a tree in the middle with leaves for the healing of all nations.

Philippians 3:20-21: "But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like His glorious body, by the power that enables Him to subject all things to Himself."

So, back to my real-life story, after telling him that the service known as “Ashley Madison” is completely unethical and morally wrong, he tells me that he also agrees and believes it to be unethical, which is good. Perhaps he was just testing me. It’s a great shame to my country where I was born and currently reside in, Canada, that “Ashley Madison” was founded in Toronto, Canada. It’s no wonder so many people don’t have trust in the government. When you see the government allow adultery services to continue existing for a long time, since 2002, it makes you wonder how many other evil services the government does not put any effort into to stop!

Philippians 2:10-11: "At the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

The worse thing with their TV commercials is when, a married husband could be watching something completely ordinary on the television, like a sports game, but then have this adulterous advertisement come up and his married wife comes in and asks “Honey, what are you watching!?!?” in confusion or anger, which could lead to arguing or domestic conflicts. Another problem is when they show ads promoting adultery, which is evil, on TV, people may falsely believe that adultery is a social norm, when it’s not! It violates the Ten Commandments; it goes against the Law of the Lord!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There’s an incident in 2015 where activist hackers, dubbed hacktivists, hacked the site and published the emails of everyone who made an account on there online. This is why, I say to everyone, you must be careful who you share your email with. Because anyone can take your email and sign you up for evil websites. I’ve seen people publicly post their email addresses on these forums so this is a warning! There are also mail bomb services (a type of Denial-of-Service attack) where you can input a person’s email into a website and spam them junk emails. Anyways, during this data leak, it was found that a lot of the “users” on the Ashely Madison site are actually fake bots, purposely programmed by the website owners to trick people into thinking it’s more popular than it actually is! This is evil, because it’s trying to trick people into thinking adultery is a social norm, when it is not! Technology itself is a tool, which can be good or evil. Not all social media platforms are evil. Take any Christian public forum like the Tentmaker.org forums, which is used for the good purpose of spreading the truth, that everyone will have faith alone in Christ to be saved and thus Jesus will save everyone! There can be good social media platforms, and evil ones, like Ashley Madison, which promote the obscene and inappropriate activity of the sin of adultery, which is sexual immorality!

Exodus 20:17 “You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife.”

This is the problem with atheistic humanists trying to create their own moral compass or ethics to follow by, there’s nothing they can base it off of since they believe in NOTHING. For us Christians, we have the Law of the Lord to follow by, we have a whole book, the Bible, that shows us what is good (righteous) and what is not good (sin). But woe to the children who grow up in these non-believing households who must be so confused, having no idea why they exist or what specific things are good and bad. It’s a terrible tragedy indeed!

Romans 7:2-3 “For example, by law a married woman is bound to her husband as long as he is alive, but if her husband dies, she is released from the law that binds her to him. 3 So then, if she has sexual relations with another man while her husband is still alive, she is called an adulteress. But if her husband dies, she is released from that law and is not an adulteress if she marries another man.”

So, for context, the place I do work at uses email addresses and has a specific email domain name they use for their emails, you know, for professional business related reasons. However, while talking to this person in real life, he reveals to me that there are many emails from the place I work that had registered for accounts on the site! He then told me to look around, because there are many people in the building who have used Ashely Madison (aka adultery) services in the past.

So here is a message I have to end things off, to all married people who have sexual activity with people that they are not married to, believe with faith alone in Jesus Christ so the blood that He shed on the cross will wash away all of your sins!

So, to all the prostitutes, believe in Jesus Christ and be saved. To all wives who cheat on their husbands, or husbands who cheat on their wives, trust in Christ Jesus and be saved. Anyone anywhere who has sin, which is everyone, come, believe in our Blessed Lord Jesus Christ and be washed of all of your sins! Thus all people will have their sins washed away, no matter how severe, and go to Heaven. Amen.

Job 5:17-18 Happy the man whom God rebukes! Therefore do not reject the discipline of the Almighty. For, though he wounds, he will bind up; the hands that smite will heal.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
elieve in Jesus Christ and be saved. Thus everyone will be saved in this way.

Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God

I was talking with a woman today on the topic of the difference between Keynesian Economics versus Laissez Economics when the topic of religion came up. She believes that the Roman Catholic Church, which is, Catholicism, is representative of Christianity as a whole and those who reformed had “split off” from the Church, the British, to form an Anglican Church.

First, she’s wrong. I say this with kindness and respect, as telling the truth is love. Specifically, Catholicism is merely a denomination, one of many, that is a category of “Christianity” in the sense that they believe in Jesus Christ. The issue with the Roman Catholic Church is that they require many catechisms in order to be performed, like baptism, charity, good works, in order to be saved, which is FALSE. Good works, following the law, donating to charity, getting baptised do not save us. The only way to be saved is by having faith alone in Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Romans 3:28 For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law.

Romans 4:3 For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness.”

She mentions that Catholicism has the belief of all Catholics going to Heaven, while other people who did good, but weren’t Catholic go to purgatory and really bad people go to hell. FALSE. Being a catholic does not save you, only trusting in the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made on the cross is enough to save you, that is, wash away all of your sins. That’s the important part about Christianity, getting rid of evil. Christ Jesus’ blood is sinless, perfect, He paid the wages of sin for us, so by believing in Him, we are made righteous before the Lord. Without this, no matter how many good works you do, to the Lord, these are like filthy rags. We are sinners and the Lord hates sin, but loves the person. And sin is dirty. Only Jesus blood washes it. That’s how to get to Heaven, to be clean, to be washed of sin, to believe in Jesus Christ, the only way to be washed of sin and to be clean.

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

1 John 2:2: "He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world."

Purgatory then implies that people for some random reason have to get “purified” from sin by suffering, which is FALSE. The only way to get rid of sin, is not through suffering, but rather believing in Jesus Christ to be saved. Of course, the natural consequence of sin is suffering, but the only way to become clean in the eyes of the Lord is to believe in Christ Jesus! That’s it! That’s the truth my friends!

1 John 3:5: "You know that He [Jesus] appeared to take away sins, and in Him there is no sin."

And hell, well she says that the Catholic Church believes that all those who are not Catholic are savages and barbarians, which is false, because it’s not about being Catholic or not, that doesn’t matter. It’s about believing in Jesus Christ with faith alone and being saved. Someone could be a Catholic and believe in Christ in faith alone to be saved. Someone could be a protestant and believe in Jesus with faith only and be saved. The only part that matters is belief in Jesus Christ only.

Colossians 1:19-20: Through Christ "God was pleased ... to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of His cross."

Hell is not eternal conscious torment. Hell is not annihilation of the soul. When someone dies without believing in Christ, they go to Sheol, the realm of the dead, and experience temporary mental anguish, which is guilt for the sins they’ve committed. This feeling of “temporary mental anguish” is “hell”. Hell is temporary, because Christ will come down to Sheol and convince everyone there to believe in Him with faith alone to be saved, to have this “temporary mental anguish” washed away and replaced with joy with no suffering at all. Christ has come to essentially “wash away” Hell, to empty it out.

Revelation 1:18: "I [Jesus] have the keys of Death and Hades."

This belief in an eternal conscious torment is the reason why many of the settlers that came to North America committed sins towards the Indigenous people by physically abusing them and their children in the residential schools. People who believe in ECT, they try to convert people out of fear. The European settlers, those who were Catholic and Anglican clergy, the French and English, coming to Britain, they were trying to convert people to Christ because they were afraid of an ECT Hell, or a Conditional Immortality Hell. Look, I speak both French and English. Oui, c’est vrai mes amis. And I can tell you in both languages that there is no love in fear. Et je peut vous dire qu’il n’y a aucun amour dans l’angoisse. That’s why it’s so important to not only tell everybody the truth about salvation, that to be saved you must believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone. But also how important it is to tell everyone the truth about universal salvation, that everyone will eventually believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and all people will be saved.

John 1:9 "The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world"