Dive, Dive, Dive...For Five Months

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Charlie

Feb 12, 2011
If by non-flesh you mean non-carnal, then yes, if by non-flesh you mean non-corporeal or non-physical body then I would disagree. My new Glorified, Spiritual, and quite physical body is one of the things that I am most looking forward too.

Joshua David

Dear Joshua David:

I'm not sure what you mean by a 'quite physical' body in that, in my opinion, incorruptible bodies, in their physical state, will be impervious to injury or 'death'.

God Bless you. Charlie.

Joshua David

Feb 10, 2011
Dear Joshua David:

I'm not sure what you mean by a 'quite physical' body in that, in my opinion, incorruptible bodies, in their physical state, will be impervious to injury or 'death'.

God Bless you. Charlie.

Charlie, what I mean is that they will be physical bodies as opposed to ghostly, untouchable, spirit-like bodies. Hope that helps.

Joshua David

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
We have a job to do, why would you want to hide.

We do have a job...so what are all the quoted verses in the OP telling us with the use of the word "hide?" As stated previously, I believe it means.....

"So, how do we hide? If we are One with Him then we are...in the secret of His tabernacle...we are on the Rock. We are of the One Body of Christ. We see what is coming and we prepare, spiritually and literally. The locusts harm the unprepared through oil while Satan harms through deception. The prices of everything will/is causing hardship and it will get worse. Prepare so you are able to shut thy doors and hide thyself. "

Preparation for what is coming allows us to hide from the shortages, and/or exorbitant costs...to put it in Obama's words, "the price of energy will naturally skyrocket." Not having to struggle to provide for our families and others frees us to do our job.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Luke 1:24-25 And after those days his wife Elisabeth conceived, and hid herself five months, saying, Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein He looked on me, to take away my reproach among men.

Revelation 9:4-5,10 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. (10) And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.The man child, of which Moses was a type, will hide for three of the five months, the time of trouble. Our example....

Exodus 2:2 And the woman conceived, and bare a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months.

What will happen in the final two months to the son, the man child? But, before that time....​

Proverbs 22:3 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

Isaiah 26:20 Come, My people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast

The above quotes taken from the OP, I believe, speak of our present time. In other threads I gave various Scriptures that I believe tell us the five month tribulation is about to begin, on May 21st...not a rapture but the beginning of the tribulation. It may happen...it may not but I am warning it is very possible.

Along with the above where God tells us to hide during this time, I believe He has also revealed the hour when the tribulation will begin:

Exodus 12:29 And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

How did the Lord smite the firstborn? With the "destroyer." Who is that? Does the Destroyer again arrive at midnight but this time to begin his great tribulation when he will spiritually slay the unprepared?

Exodus 12:23 For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when He seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.​

Mark 13:34-36 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

We don't know when the Master comes but...what of the Destroyer?​

Matthew 25:1-7 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

25:8-13 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

....but, do we know the hour and day the Destroyer cometh? Is it midnight Jerusalem time...May 21, 2011?

The foolish virgins loved the Lord but are deceived. They go out to buy and sell and the only ones able to do that during that time are those with the mark of the beast. They make merchandise of the virgins, of Christians with their deceitful words!​

2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Revelation 18:10-13 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.