Divine anointing coming?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean, there was Fox going on like Trump was a shoe-in. There was the talk of a red wave. It seemed obvious that Trump would be back. Predicting his win was easy! I was caught up in it too! There just was not the earnest intercession the second time around.
You can be sure that all the servants of the enemy were working overtime with their magic arts to stop Trump from getting back in.
I'm quite sure what is happening now is not the Lord's will.
Fox News is controlled by the elites just like the rest. It was all a game. What people need to realize is that all the candidates are on the same team. Our hope is in Christ, not a president. That (political) system is of the world.

The people of God have lost sight of where the battle is, and it's at home ...and spreads out from there. If God's people will humble themselves and call on the Lord and turn from their wicked ways .... that's where we'll see healing in the land. But we've lost that focus, so our enemies rule over us (even in the Trump administration). None of them are for God.

Also, none of those so-called prophecies stated that "if this" then Trump will win. They just said Trump would win. God didn't change His mind or have an "oopsie." Those were just a bunch of false prophets worshiping a man. I kinda think that they had some inside knowledge about the elite's plan to put Trump into office and God messed it up. (One is as bad as the other anyway.) That's just a hunch.

But we don't actually elect presidents. The elite cult selects the candidates ....then they and their media play the game, mess with minds, and get people stirred up against each other ...party against party, race against race, etc. Then they put their guys into office and everyone's busy fighting.... just like they planned. lol

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I see I understand you have a fighters spirit that is good, however I would suggest that the time to hold the enemy back is over and that it is now time to prepare for war personally i never believed that we could alter in any way things that were preordained as I have studied the time line of the prophetic count down from the ascention of Jesus to the return of Israel to their land until now and everything firts into place like a puzzle piece as if already preordained but I encourage believers to fight the good fight.

However lets say i am wrong and we could be used by God to hold the enemy back to a point or hold the line to a point this would be during the age of grace the church age which is coming to a close and we are now transitioning into an era of all out spirirtual war and unfolding of bible prophjjecy. this is the calm before the storm a time of preperation of the hearts because soon enough we will be called into action we will be called into waters we have never traversed we shall be his chosen spokesmen granted with authority and power and will walk in the spirirt like the apostles did before us but on a much greater level.

However our hearts must be prepared for many but few are chosen not everyone who calls him Lod will be saved and granted these things for there are many who are Christian by title only
I've no evidence but I think God is going to want to maximize the yield for the harvest before the end. People tend to skate by in life for a long time, so there is always someone right on the brink of salvation. So I think there will be some tribulation before the rapture to maximize the yield. As I do not think tribulation will cause a true believer to lose their faith.

Reactions: marks and Cross8527

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be a huge end times harvest, but it will come during much hardship and persecution. (And that hardship and persecution will also - I believe - cause many to fall away, especially those who have no deep roots and have adhered to a prosperity gospel.)

Scripture does say that He will pour out His Spirit upon all flesh. Another scripture that comes to mind is this....

Daniel 11:32
[32]And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've no evidence but I think God is going to want to maximize the yield for the harvest before the end. People tend to skate by in life for a long time, so there is always someone right on the brink of salvation. So I think there will be some tribulation before the rapture to maximize the yield. As I do not think tribulation will cause a true believer to lose their faith.
I can see this playing out as well and it may in fact be during this time that we see a mass outbreak of spirirt filled believers out in the field. I think we are going to see a repeat of the book of acts as bible prophecy often foreshadows itselfs. I believe that the book of acts and the first church was a foreshadow of what is to come as an end time event.

This of cource would mean that we would indeed go through tribulation and is why we must be ready and fortify our hearts because when this time comes only those standing in truth will be able to stand in the midst of the tribulation this won't be a bad day or or bad week it will be a time where all we have is our faith and each other to lean on.

I believe this will be the harvest and we will be the harvesters now as to when this time will come i wish i knew it feels soon yet i admit looking at things even i sometimes doubt it but faith requires believing when you see no evidence but I agree with you on this matter and i think that time is rearing it's head on us

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be a huge end times harvest, but it will come during much hardship and persecution. (And that hardship and persecution will also - I believe - cause many to fall away, especially those who have no deep roots and have adhered to a prosperity gospel.)

Scripture does say that He will pour out His Spirit upon all flesh. Another scripture that comes to mind is this....

Daniel 11:32
[32]And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
I suppose the spirit speaks to the spirit doesn't it? I agree completely I think your point on the prosperity gospel is a valid one as well, much of my salvation has been trial after trial with him no prosperity or simply recieving blessings out of thin air for me i had to go through the fire over and over with him but it has made me a good worker and able to deal with trials and struggles while standing firm in his truth.

The end times harvest is going to require workers and there are those of us who have felt the call who are eager and waiting we just have to wait for the command. I have felt even from the beginning of my faith that my salvation had something to do with the end times and in the past few years i have felt this sense that i am to wait for something a calling of some kind this annointing that is coming this calling this harvest this all seems to tie in together somehow

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The end times harvest is going to require workers and there are those of us who have felt the call who are eager and waiting we just have to wait for the command. I have felt even from the beginning of my faith that my salvation had something to do with the end times and in the past few years i have felt this sense that i am to wait for something a calling of some kind this annointing that is coming this calling this harvest this all seems to tie in together somehow
God is and has been preparing people for this time. Preparation usually comes through fiery trials and testing.

I have been praying according to this for over 15 years...

Matthew 9:37-38

[37]Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
[38]Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

....ever since I had to leave a church that was full of cult infiltration and entered another church at God's leading. They also had cult infiltration, but God wanted them to hear my testimony so that their eyes could be opened to their own need for freedom. Instead, I was judged, rejected, and told I didn't belong there. (They later thanked me for sharing my testimony.)

But I have walked into so many churches that don't want the truth ...and ones who play church with little 5 minute sermonettes with no scripture, and hour long light shows ("worship"), followed by passing the plates, and announcements about their upcoming singles' 50's dances, and field trips, and swim parties. (sigh)

But I know there will be (and is now, already) many who are coming out of deep darkness looking for the Truth ...and if we don't know Him who is Truth (Jesus Christ), then we can't lead them to Him.

Maybe you can relate...

Last edited:

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is and has been preparing people for this time. Preparation usually comes through fiery trials and testing.

I have been praying according to this for over 15 years...

Matthew 9:37-38

[37]Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
[38]Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

....ever since I had to leave a church that was full of cult infiltration and entered another church at God's leading. They also had cult infiltration, but God wanted them to hear my testimony so that their eyes could be opened to their own need for freedom. Instead, I was judged, rejected, and told I didn't belong there. (They later thanked me for sharing my testimony.)

But I have walked into so many churches that don't want the truth ...and ones who play church with little 5 minute sermonettes with no scripture, and hour long light shows ("worship"), followed by passing the plates, and announcements about their upcoming singles' 50's dances, and field trips, and swim parties. (sigh)

But I know there will be (and is now, already) many who are coning out of deep darkness looking for the Truth ...and if we don't know Him who is Truth (Jesus Christ), then we can't lead them to Him.

Maybe you can relate...
Fantastic testimony. I recall early in my faith visiting my sister for the weekend it was sunday and i wanted to go to church i saw there was a small church nearby i could walk to and on the way there i was talking to God saying the same thing i always say to him i may not be strong or wise nor am i special by any means but i am willing and i am here so use me little did i know he intended to do just that because upon walking into that church as i was geeted by many friendly people i learned many of them were going through a hard time as they had lolst loved ones or were dealing with many very sick friends and family yet they were being so friendly to me as if everything was fine . i went to the sermon but half way through i felt God call me to stand inf front of everyone and speak, i had no clue what i was to say but i waited until the sermon was done and went on stage and began speaking the words came on their own and by the time i was done speaking to my surprise everyone began appluading and some were in tears i never expected God to use me in that way but it was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen.

God uses the willing and the harvest that is coming who knows how many willing workers he has but to see him in action like that the work is worth it.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh, i meant “why doesnt the Bible just say that there” :)
I believe the Bible does teach us that Satan is the Great Liar (or words to that effect).

There is much to learn. It isn't always as easy as we want it to be. God knows why. Someday we will know, also.

Reactions: bbyrd009

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
then why not just say that, rather than “leave the world,” and also why not take “leave the world”…as literally as we like to take the vv that we choose to, do you think? gave you a like anyway tho :)

The Beatitudes
Matthew 5:3, Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. The world would however say that there is virtue in being proud.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. The world would say to get back to work.

Blessed are the gentle, for they shall inherit the earth. The world would say that might makes right.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied. The world says to gratify the desires of the flesh.

Blessed are the merciful for they shall receive mercy. The world says to crush your enemies.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. The world says to be your own god.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. The world says peace is merely the absence of violence.

Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you...
The world says it is better to appease others to spare your ego.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"not believing Satan's lies"

you know there's a hidden trackback button in the quote banner, right bob? just to the right of where it says "Bob Estey said:"
your cursor will change when you're on it
I don't have that button.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you know there's a hidden trackback button in the quote banner, right bob? just to the right of where it says "Bob Estey said:" your cursor will change when you're on it
Handy-dandy.

Thanks for revealing that secret.

Learn something new every day. :)

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"not believing Satan's lies"

you know there's a hidden trackback button in the quote banner, right bob? just to the right of where it says "Bob Estey said:"
Thanks for telling me that. I had looked for one but couldn't find it. I wonder why it is hidden.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Thanks for telling me that. I had looked for one but couldn't find it. I wonder why it is hidden.
well, if you change the banner color, it (the little up arrow) doesnt change, and becomes visible. They just happen to be the same color in default i guess. But now that you um see it for what it is, if you look you can, barely, see it, i bet. You might have to tilt the screen a little or whatever
this minds me of the Archer episode about pirates where “idiom” keeps popping up, very instructive imo.

Ill go ahead and UL the clip, but its prolly nsfw, i mean it is Archer after all, so if you are easily offended/have not yet removed your right eye you might just pass on it ok; and i wish there were um cleaner examples, but life just doesnt seem to work like that much! Remember in school when you spent a week learning about idioms, and how they dont translate into other languages? Ya, me neither

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow, cool, thanks for that info. Can't even tell you how many times that would have come in handy in the past.