Do all atheist deserve Hell?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do all atheist really deserve hell? what do you think?

• Total voters

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have met a lot of them, some are really nice people and apart from not believing in God i don't see anything bad in what they are doing

View attachment 28128
You have to understand what hell is, I believe. It is merely the consequences of sin. For example, if I rob a bank, I'll probably spend a lot of time in prison.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have set our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all mankind, especially of believers.

Reactions: CadyandZoe

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that slave who knew his master’s will and did not get ready or act in accordance with his will, will receive many blows, but the one who did not know it, and committed acts deserving of a beating, will receive only a few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more.

We have something exactly backwards if we say that to whoever has been given more, less will be required.

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't find a single verse in the Bible where it says that God will save "nice" people....or "good humanitarians"....or even "good" people.

The Biblical truth is actually just the opposite.....

“ There are NONE that are Good—— No, not one!”
“ Only God is Good”

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In order to be saved we have to be "obedient" people...it is all that God ever asked of his children...their willing heart-felt obedience to their Sovereign God and ruler....

Obedience is great.....God will bless you for it—- He just won’t Save you for it....
The only “ Obedience” That will get you Saved is the Obedience to the Gospel ( 1 Cor15:1-4) .... One obeys That Saving Gospel by putting their Trust in it and it Alone to Save them....

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In order to be saved we have to be "obedient" people...

You talked about loving God with “all of your heart , soul and mind”...... you talked about us loving our neighbors “just as much as we love ourselves”......
Nobody ever does these two things, unless your name is Lord Jesus .....If you lack self- insight and honesty , you are free to try to take this route to Heaven......to those that “ know” that they can NEVER meet God's Standard, which btw is Perfection 24/7, there is a big “Loop-Hole”—— it’s called “GRACE”..... one can obtain that Grace by simply Believing the Gospel ( 1Cor15:1-4)
It’s not called the “ Good News” for no reason....

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to understand what hell is, I believe. It is merely the consequences of sin. For example, if I rob a bank, I'll probably spend a lot of time in prison.

Yes, and then when you die you go to the Biblical Hell....it's much more than just the “ consequences “ of sin.....it’s a “ Lake of Fire” that lifetime Unbelievers are cast into.....nobody goes there for robbing banks....they go there by Rejecting a “ Free Gift”.....

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think they just have to repent and make the right move to Christ, but some are already stone hearted about their beliefs

If by “ Repent” you mean to Turn To God as a Lost Sinner you are spot-on......
God says to all Lost Sinners—— “ Turn to Me and I will Turn to You “——-Problem solved.

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, Arviddag.

There are nice unbelievers from all sorts of persuasions; Atheists, New Agers, Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, etc, and you feel for them thinking about the possibility of their ending up in the wrong place in eternity. But the Lord did not send peace upon the earth but a sword, and warned that a our enemies would be those of our own household. The war we must fight is fought with words. Falsehoods speak out against truth, and truth exposes these lies to the deceived. This is why all who live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution and opposition. They will be attacked for the words that in obedience they speak out of their mouths.

The lesson from Genesis to Revelation will be that history amounted to little more than a battle for the souls of men between the Lord Jesus Christ and Satan, the enemy of humanity. How can those whose words opposed the truth, or those who at best simply played no part in that war whatsoever but sat on the sidelines because they chose to believe something else have any reward when all is said and done? They didn't just miss a battle here or there, they missed the entire war.

That's usually my answer to that line of questioning.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

If people could be Saved by “ being good” , Jesus suffered through the Cross for no reason

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and then when you die you go to the Biblical Hell....it's much more than just the “ consequences “ of sin.....it’s a “ Lake of Fire” that lifetime Unbelievers are cast into.....nobody goes there for robbing banks....they go there by Rejecting a “ Free Gift”.....
I am not convinced the "Biblical Hell" exists. I still think hell is the consequences of our sin. I think the "Lake of Fire" is just a description of the consequences of our sin. Certainly a long prison sentence isn't a pleasant thing to endure.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting…if nothing else, this proves that we have something very wrong and that our leaders have led us astray.
Perhaps, if it is true that 'Hell is going to be “ Chock-Full “ Of “ nice” and “ moral people.'

But it seems to me moral people go to heaven. As for nice people, it might depend on why they are being nice.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting…if nothing else, this proves that we have something very wrong and that our leaders have led us astray.
Yes indeed our leaders have led many astray . preaching a false love and offering a false hope .
GOTTA GET back to the bible and preach JESUS CHRIST as the only , absolutely ONLY way to GOD .
That one must BELIEVE . Offer not false hope to the lost and dying world and her religoins .
OFFER JESUS and HIS teachings . TRULY , truly , or verily verily i say unto all
that many will stand before THE CHRIST JESUS , MESSIAH , SAVOIR on that day
and will be told i never knew you , you who preached false love and works could save you
ye who preached and offer false hope and false love to the lost . FOR had YE KNOWN ME
ye would have KNOWN I WAS THE ONLY WAY and not just some way or a way .
TIME TO PREACH JESUS , TIME to preach the BIBLICAL JESUS to the lost while we still have Time to do so .

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But it seems to me moral people go to heaven.
I know lots of "moral people", but some of them are not born again, i.o.w they don't believe in Christ.
The Bible does not say "if you are a "moral" person and reject Christ, you are saved".

As for nice people, it might depend on why they are being nice.
lol.. Bob, you are joking, right? :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know lots of "moral people", but some of them are not born again, i.o.w they don't believe in Christ.
The Bible does not say "if you are a "moral" person and reject Christ, you are saved".

lol.. Bob, you are joking, right? :)
But the BIBLE does say THIS . those who BELIEVE shall be saved
but those who do not shall be damned .
But the bible does say , IF ye DENY HIM HE WILL DENY YOU .
Jesus indeed said to the unbelieving jews , YE are of your father the devil .
Jesus did say , YE shall die in your sins , for IF you BELIEVE NOT that i am HE , ye shall DIE in your sins .
Jesus did say to those who had not repented , IT WILL BE WORSE for you on the day of judgment
than even for sodom .
Jesus did say if they reject you , aka wont hear the gospel , shake the dust off your feet
as a TESTIMONY AGAINST them , it will be more tolerable for SODOM on the day of judgment .
ITS QUITE CLEAR if we but read that bible .

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Quote:

Do all atheist really deserve hell? what do you think?​

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My bible says "yes".

Don't blame me.