Do all atheist deserve Hell?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do all atheist really deserve hell? what do you think?

• Total voters

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hell is going to be “ Chock-Full “ Of “ nice” and “ moral people”.
There are two words in the Bible that are mostly translated as “hell”....i.e. “hades” and “gehenna”....do these words both have the same meaning? Because one is a place from which people can come back, but the other is a place of no return. Which is which?

Everyone who has died is in one of those places......some are in the other place.
As for the Atheists? The have been Blinded by Satan......... he turns people into Fools———- “ The Fool has said,’ there is no God’ “
Not only atheists, but also people who claim Jesus as their “Lord”....(Matt 7:21-23) The devil also planted fake Christianity in the world to lead people down the wrong path.....these seem oblivious to the fact that Jesus has NEVER known them. Why?

Last edited:

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know lots of "moral people", but some of them are not born again, i.o.w they don't believe in Christ.
The Bible does not say "if you are a "moral" person and reject Christ, you are saved".

lol.. Bob, you are joking, right? :)

Yes....Many people Trust in their so- called “ goodness.....many people like to boast about how “ Spiritual” they are ......
People who claim to be “ spiritual “ need to be asked — “Yeah, you are spiritual, but are you SAVED?” THAT is the question......

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't consider you a moral person if you didn't believe in the Lord. To me, "moral" means obeying the Lord's commandments, which includes loving the Lord with all your heart, mind, and sou

Don’t fool yourself....nobody other than Jesus did this.....

I can’t measure up to His Standard, which btw, is Perfection if you choose to go the “ Performance Route” ....that usually means Ones ability to “ keep the Law”....... if you want to be judged by the Law , fine—- just be aware of the fact that if you break just One Law—- you are Guilty Of breaking them all.....

I advise those who have escaped “ The Fool’s Paradise” , That place where people think that they are “ good enough” because of their Law-Keeping Abilities to merit Salvation, to take the True Recipe for Salvation...Turn to God as a Lost Sinner, and put your Total Faith in the Shed Blood Of Jesus Plus Nothing to Save you....

As many of you Self- Righteous Religionists out there are being carted off to Hell because you trusted your “ morality” to get you Saved, remember that you may have heard it here first—— all along, it really “WAS” Nothing But The Blood.....

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Argue it out with Jesus when you meet him, he said "Today you'll be with me in Paradise" to the bloke on the cross next to him, indicating it's a straight run to the pearlies without any mention of that purgatory detour stuff..:)
Paradise is not Heaven.
Paradise was the Garden before the tempting of the Devil.
Old bro on the cross was only set apart from the rest, as is any Christian. he clearly was on Jesus side.
If one is saved one is on Christ Jesus side. not against.
Jesus did not go to Heaven that day as well remember.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
if you are allayed with a group that believes that anyone who does not believe as they do goes to hell, then you deserve what you are going to get imo

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t fool yourself....nobody other than Jesus did this.....

I can’t measure up to His Standard, which btw, is Perfection if you choose to go the “ Performance Route” ....that usually means Ones ability to “ keep the Law”....... if you want to be judged by the Law , fine—- just be aware of the fact that if you break just One Law—- you are Guilty Of breaking them all.....

I advise those who have escaped “ The Fool’s Paradise” , That place where people think that they are “ good enough” because of their Law-Keeping Abilities to merit Salvation, to take the True Recipe for Salvation...Turn to God as a Lost Sinner, and put your Total Faith in the Shed Blood Of Jesus Plus Nothing to Save you....

As many of you Self- Righteous Religionists out there are being carted off to Hell because you trusted your “ morality” to get you Saved, remember that you may have heard it here first—— all along, it really “WAS” Nothing But The Blood.....
Don't fool myself? Jesus commanded us to do exactly that.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, what is a definition of being nice , Some people think Putin is "nice". I am sure there are
people who think Hitler was a very nice guy.
I mean...... nice means nothing to some and a lot to others. Nice has nothing to do with going to heaven or not.
There are Christians not being nice, and non believers nice and not nice, there's no end to it.
Hitler was nice as is Putin. as is anyone can be or come across as nice just like Joe Biden comes across as nice ? but do they have an agenda ? or are one truly possessed ?

But the Media especially can make anyone out to be nice even if they are outright bad as is Obama and Biden are totally Satanic in fact.

The Media can make even Jesus out to be bad and we see with the leadership of the Jews make Jesus out to be the bad one all the time, just like the Media make Trump out to be with outright lies and every trick in the book. It's warfare 24/7 with such as them, because they are trying to mislead the people and not to mention clearly working so as to dominate over all. They can not be open on every subject for it will expose them for what they truly are. So if Trump has an issue and is making a claim on any topic, why do they shut such down ? For if they had nothing to hide they would gladly follow up what a President claims as he was robbed, the election was stolen from him and clearly Biden said that he would steal the Election and he did set it up.
Now if the Media heard Trump say things that Biden has said, they would of never let it go !
If Trump said even to one person, could we steal the election ? the MSM would be all over such, not to mention if Trump said like Biden such a thing he would be impeached directly in fact !
You name it Biden is mister Teflon nothing sticks to that clown, because he is the medias man, they work to hide everything in fact, totally one sided

People believed that their local Priest was a nice dude as well, but he was molesting their children ! Such was all hidden for 40years etc by who, The Media in fact ! Is the Media Nice ? well just watch at how they play that game ?

Ever bought a car from a used car salesman, Nice dude clearly ! until ?

If any one comes across as really nice I think they have an agenda or something is not right with them.

Does Trump come across as nice ? I don't think that he is any ones fool nor does he suffer fools. and fool don't like Trump ! because he is no easy walk over. Not to mention the greatest President the USA has ever had by far and clearly the brightest.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
i wouldnt listen to these lawyers too much--Jesus praised the atheist (samaritan) for his actions, and told us to Go, and do likewise
Who said that the Samaritan was an atheist? Samaritans were hated by the Jews, but they were brothers under the skin, both claiming to serve the true God but on different mountains. Both accepted the writings of Moses....they had the Samaritan Pentateuch and differed on other matters.
The first person that Jesus revealed himself to as Messiah was the Samaritan woman at the well.

"The Good Samaritan" is a great story if you can see beneath the surface of it. The hated Samaritan was the hero of the story because the half naked man was not identified by his garment (Jew or Samaritan, or Gentile) but this was of no consequence to him...he did not see a Jew or any other nationality lying there in need of help....he saw a fellow human, and gave him the assistance he needed and even paid for his care out of his own pocket. The two Jews who walked passed failed to offer assistance because he may have been someone who did not deserve it.

Its a great lesson about judgment....and how God himself judges us when we see a fellow human in need.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know lots of "moral people", but some of them are not born again, i.o.w they don't believe in Christ.
The Bible does not say "if you are a "moral" person and reject Christ, you are saved".

lol.. Bob, you are joking, right? :)
A quick question not meant to be discouraging.
We know that the world contains people who, in the course of life, never see or touch a book. And they never hear the gospel message. What is to become of them?

Reactions: Triumph1300

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are nice people everywhere in this world who either don't believe God exists, or acknowledge a higher power. The avowed atheists are activists.; That actually speak against Jesus and make fun of Him.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus said "Today you'll be with me in Paradise" to the bloke on the cross next to him, indicating it's a straight run to the pearlies without any mention of that purgatory detour stuff..:)
Paradise is not Heaven..
..Jesus did not go to Heaven that day as well remember.

Did he and the bloke take a trip to Disneyworld first?..;)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Who said that the Samaritan was an atheist?
near as i can tell the ancient Hebrews considered them atheists, which i think is the point; they were the best meme for “atheist” at the time. I guess the Romans considered the Hebrews to be atheists, bc empty room for a holy of holies, but being as how the tale was pitched to Hebrews, we get what we got.

so, not meaning to say that the samaritan was an actual atheist, but merely a handy meme representing one

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Among those who claim to love the truth, are those who willingly acknowledge the truth about themselves.
“truth” is a word that i am hesitant to use now, personally
seems to kinda negate the other thing, too? dunno
“i deserved to go to hell, but now i know the truth, so i dont”
like that?

what i mean is, what if it isnt about “death, more abundantly” at all, but rather just whether one might be valued as worthless, and proverbially tossed into Gehenna, right now?

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you only appraised your own self here? Haven’t you appraised the whole world?
Biblically speaking, as Paul says, we have all fallen short of the glory of God. We all deserve hell.

That having been said, the Apostles teach us to look for "markers", whereby we are able to identify those whom God is saving. One very important quality of those whom God is saving is the ability and willingness to admit the truth about ourselves.

A man might not be willing to admit to himself or to others that he is, indeed, a sinner. A man might admit sinfulness as a tenet of belief, but in actual practice me may rationalize his behavior or justify himself. A child of God truly and in fact admits himself to be a sinner even while repudiating himself. Only when he admits himself to be a sinner can he forgive the sins others commit against him.

Reactions: Nancy and Dropship