Do all atheist deserve Hell?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do all atheist really deserve hell? what do you think?

• Total voters

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and then when you die you go to the Biblical Hell....it's much more than just the “ consequences “ of sin.....it’s a “ Lake of Fire” that lifetime Unbelievers are cast into.....nobody goes there for robbing banks....they go there by Rejecting a “ Free Gift”.....
IF ye BELIEVE not that i am HE ye shall die in your sins . Exactly . They rejected CHRIST JESUS the glorious LORD and savoir .
Lets heed CHRIST and not calvin or the popes . Its real simple really .
He who calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved . Thus preach JESUS CHRIST .
Let us be sure its the biblical JESUS cause any other jesus aint gonna save .

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know lots of "moral people", but some of them are not born again, i.o.w they don't believe in Christ.
The Bible does not say "if you are a "moral" person and reject Christ, you are saved".
I wouldn't consider you a moral person if you didn't believe in the Lord. To me, "moral" means obeying the Lord's commandments, which includes loving the Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I wouldn't consider you a moral person if you didn't believe in the Lord. To me, "moral" means obeying the Lord's commandments, which includes loving the Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul.
Ok, sounds better. thanks for making that clear.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quote:

Do all atheist really deserve hell? what do you think?​

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My bible says "yes".
The bible makes it very clear that not one is righteous , that all need Christ .
Let the KING be praised . Two things that are quite clear .
On the day of judgment , the day of the LORD , every lamb standing before him praising the KING
will surely KNOW HE was the only reason they were saved .
And if one knows not that in this life , then prepare to wail on the day of the LORD .
Hear the parable of the two old men who lay dying
on their death bed .
Both were surrounded by much family and friends .
The first man was asked and when you die where do you expect to end up
And he replied in the kingdom o GOD .
And the children asked him but how do you know it will be the Kingdom of God
to which the man said , my dear children have i not always provided for you and for the poor
Have i not done many wonderful works . To which the children said , Yes you have , you were always kind
and caring and did much good .
The other man was asked and sir when you die where do you expect to GO .
And HE said the KINGDOM of GOD of course .
And they said but why do you believe that . To which HE said cause JESUS HAS SAVED ME .
I tell us all this man was justified and not the other .

Last edited:

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lots of people are nice for ulterior reasons. I might be nice to the bishop so the bishop will give me a special appointment.
Lol, nice to the bishop. Ok. :) Also if he's a Roman Catholic ? Sorry, could not resist.
Am I being nice now?>

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all deserved and earned hells fire in the lake of fire .
Excuse me while i go and praise GOD for the mercy of HIS grace given me in JESUS CHRIST ALONE . That is why I SING .
Cause in HE ALONE i am made righteous , have eternal life and wont see the second death . Now lift those hands and praise the KING .

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
We all deserved and earned hells fire in the lake of fire .
Excuse me while i go and praise GOD for the mercy of HIS grace given me in JESUS CHRIST ALONE . That is why I SING .
Cause in HE ALONE i am made righteous , have eternal life and wont see the second death . Now lift those hands and praise the KING .
go with that then, if you like
Quoting that, entirely diff story
or at least, you are too much in love with hell for me, sorry

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many "nice" atheist professors, scientists, academics have helped shepherd countless victims to a Christless grave by convincing them there's no God and, thus, no need of a Savior?

How many confused, vulnerable young people commit suicide because they've been taught life is meaningless?

Mass murderers in the first degree.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with you on that, but my question still remains.. Do they all deserve Hell?
It has already been stated that "The wages of sin is death" and "all have fallen short" among other things indicating what is required to escape Hell...so why is it still a question to you?

If you were to state your question differently, or actually meant something different, like: "Has God made allowances for good people who otherwise don't believe in God?" that might be different. Otherwise, the question has already been answered.

Reactions: arviddag