Do we really need to have a "fear" before our eyes?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Ol Jack...at it again i see.....good job!
This is the way I see it.........stay with me now.

In America Today at 12:25 pm....you have only a 5% attack from our adversary on the Christians. Abortions, Homosexuality, Atheists,drinking, drugs.. etc etc.
That is the 5% attack.
Now....you have a 62% acceptance from these people. Meaning they care about abortions but say what can we do and never tell anyone about Christ before they have one.....They say Homosexuality has been around forever as long as they don't bother me. They say...those darn atheists, just as long as they stay on their side of the fence. And they say...gee..Jesus tuned water into wine and marijauna doesn't seem to be that bad.
So, they have silently accepted this new culture which is suppose to be entirely against everything they stand for. A can't beat em join em sort of thing.

There is no fear whats so ever.....natha....the word tells us why He is coming back....and trust me...it's not for a church that lets satan slide, and call his ways not all that bad.

Good will be called evil and evil called good...boy aint that the truth.

Now satan has a massive army of luke warm souls to battle with...so this 67% attack on our beliefs is what the true warriors of Christ are having to battle.............and oh how he (lucifer) laughs....

Oh yes........we must have fear.....because when Daddy gets home....He's goin to be ticked.....

shturt678s

Apr 16, 2014
RANDOR said:
Ol Jack...at it again i see.....good job!
This is the way I see it.........stay with me now.

In America Today at 12:25 pm....you have only a 5% attack from our adversary on the Christians. Abortions, Homosexuality, Atheists,drinking, drugs.. etc etc.
That is the 5% attack.
Now....you have a 62% acceptance from these people. Meaning they care about abortions but say what can we do and never tell anyone about Christ before they have one.....They say Homosexuality has been around forever as long as they don't bother me. They say...those darn atheists, just as long as they stay on their side of the fence. And they say...gee..Jesus tuned water into wine and marijauna doesn't seem to be that bad.
So, they have silently accepted this new culture which is suppose to be entirely against everything they stand for. A can't beat em join em sort of thing.

There is no fear whats so ever.....natha....the word tells us why He is coming back....and trust me...it's not for a church that lets satan slide, and call his ways not all that bad.

Good will be called evil and evil called good...boy aint that the truth.

Now satan has a massive army of luke warm souls to battle with...so this 67% attack on our beliefs is what the true warriors of Christ are having to battle.............and oh how he (lucifer) laughs....

Oh yes........we must have fear.....because when Daddy gets home....He's goin to be ticked.....
I couldn't have said it any better!

Old Jack

rayofChrist58

Aug 17, 2014
Isaiah 8:13

13 The Lord Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy,
he is the one you are to fear,
he is the one you are to dread.

God is the one we need to hand our fears to, if we choose to fear Him nothing and no one who appears to be fearful will any more frighten us, because By Him all things were Created.
Let's choose to fear the Creator so that we don' have to fear the creation.

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Ps 36:1-4 points out that people who have no fear of God to restrain them;
are more likely to practice evil.

"In their blind conceit, they cannot see how wicked they really are.
Everything they say is crooked and deceitful. They refuse to act wisely or do
what is good. They lie awake at night, hatching sinful plots. Their course of
action is never good. They make no attempt to turn from evil."

That would be a good text for a Sunday sermon; and if it were me in the
pulpit; I'd really home in on "conceit" which Webster's defines as excessive
self-appreciation of one's own worth or virtue; which explains why conceited
folk cannot see just how wicked they really are. Consequently they make no
attempt to turn from evil because they see nothing about themselves that
needs improvement. Conceited folk live in an ivory tower, and usually don't
react very well to criticism. They can get pretty defensive too, even hostile,
whenever somebody dares to point out a fault in their conduct or a flaw in
their personality; and that's because conceited people sincerely believe that
they deserve only your approval rather then any criticism that you, in your
ignorance and stupidity, might think they deserve.

Buen Camino
/