Do You Believe In The Right to Bear Arms?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do You Believe In The Right to Bear Arms?

• Total voters

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But do they make a person less intelligent
Ummmm...are you digging for something?

Just because I don't want to know or see someone's regrets plastered up like a walking billboard doesn't mean that they are subjected to some form of discrimination by myself or anyone else.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmm...are you digging for something?

Just because I don't want to know or see someone's regrets plastered up like a walking billboard doesn't mean that they are subjected to some form of discrimination by myself or anyone else.
So you are saying that everyone needs or should think like you

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forgetting the constitution for a moment, what do you personally believe? Although I am not personally a gun owner I believe in the right to defend ourselves and property.
You cannot forget the Constitution when considering this right because it is the Constitution that delineates Americans’ basic rights, and the right to bear arms is one of these rights. IOW, it is a “constitutional right.”

Reactions: April_Rose

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are saying that everyone needs or should think like you
Wanna answer my question first?
Whatcha digging for?

ffsh0ss388fss.jpg

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I'm not sure what you are going on about...

Can you explain ?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bare arms are fine so long as they don't have a bunch of tattoos.

Hardy, har, har. :rolleyes:

You cannot forget the Constitution when considering this right because it is the Constitution that delineates Americans’ basic rights, and the right to bear arms is one of these rights. IOW, it is a “constitutional right.”

I know that, I just meant that I was basing it off own personal opinions and beliefs.

Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope because you are the one going on and on and on

Its ok though, I do not mind your venting

All I said was that I support those with bare arms and no tattoos...I work in construction and it's almost impossible to do so and not have the tats. Most people I know regret their tats too. But I do not have any...I don't want my rights violated. And suddenly you are posting Sly's tats and net worth like it's something to be respected...

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I said was that I support those with bare arms and no tattoos...I work in construction and it's almost impossible to do so and not have the tats. But I do...I don't want my rights violated. And suddenly you are posting Sly's tats and net worth like it's something to be respected...
If you were drowning and an inked hand reached out to you, would you take it or drown? See there are really better ways to judge a person

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you were drowning and an inked hand reached out to you, would you take it or drown? See there are really better ways to judge a person
I don't care if you have them...I just don't want them on me. And I have empathy for those who got them but now don't want them.