Do You Believe In The Right to Bear Arms?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do You Believe In The Right to Bear Arms?

• Total voters

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread got really awkward fast. You know what people were playing worse in my New Year's thread so this is thanks for getting this song stuck in my head ya'all! :D (If a staff member wants it removed I will.)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam and Eve learned to wear clothes. But yeah teaching to prophecy naked is pointless in this day and age, lol :rolleyes:

True and that wouldn't fly in today's day and age if Adam and Eve lived today,.. we are getting so off topic though LOL :D You know we are when I'm rapping along with Nelly. :p

Reactions: dev553344

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the record I'm about to wet myself right now. XDDDDD!!!! ROTFL!!!! :D :D :D

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True and that wouldn't fly in today's day and age if Adam and Eve lived today,.. we are getting so off topic though LOL :D You know we are when I'm rapping along with Nelly. :p
Point is that the gov has outlawed everything needed to fight against it except guns, so yeah it's pointless probably except self defense.

Reactions: April_Rose

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We better watch out. A moderator may get us for all this talk about bareness. And it’s all your fault, @April_Rose, for starting this thread about baring arms!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We better watch out. A moderator may get us for all this talk about bareness. And it’s all your fault, @April_Rose, for starting this thread about baring arms!

Hey, all I mentioned was the arms part you guys were the ones who started talking about baring everything else and turning it into the missing X-rated part of the Bible. :p

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was my question,.. John,.. how would you know that? I think he's been traumatized or something. :eek:
I was when I was going to college...

It's a whole story behind it...

But let's just say that I wish I could've un-seen what I saw.