Do you believe the Genesis account of Adam & Eve, or you believe it's symbolic?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have to believe in the biblical account. I have watched documentaries that put huge holes in carbon dating so I stopped believing in evolution. That and they have never found that missing link between neanderthals and humans.

theJW

Apr 15, 2023
port orange, fl
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So- our original forefather was responsible for our plight.
How did it change from Death to Eternal Burning in Hell, complete with worms with Eternal Life so they can chew on us Eternally?

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So- our original forefather was responsible for our plight.
How did it change from Death to Eternal Burning in Hell, complete with worms with Eternal Life so they can chew on us Eternally?
Depends on what you believe. I was taught that the fall meant we are predestined to sin. But are not held responsible until we sin. I think it is something that we are taught from our surroundings, to sin. But hell is death, it is spiritual death, which is what is discussed in the garden of Eden.

Reactions: theJW

theJW

Apr 15, 2023
port orange, fl
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Depends on what you believe. I was taught that the fall meant we are predestined to sin. But are not held responsible until we sin. I think it is something that we are taught from our surroundings, to sin. But hell is death, it is spiritual death, which is what is discussed in the garden of Eden.

"Hell" in Heb/Greek means the "grave"; but religions have their own set of definitions!

Reactions: dev553344