Do you belong to "the [true] Church" (1 Tim 3:15)?, if so, how do you prove it?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See all the religious look for a physical building...
Strawman:

iu

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the false theology of the last days. Every separate individual thinks they are the one True Church alone, and they are all right and everyone else is wrong, and thus they seek to 'stand' alone and are subject to none, and not even to the Holy Ghost that leads us together into "one" (John 17):

iu

It will never happen, in that they stand alone, and they are altogether in error. They shall fall.

Jud 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Jud 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.​

The one True Church is very real, and they 'stand' together with the same "mind" (Philippians 2), "one faith", in "one fold", an invincible army filled with the Almighty Holy Spirit of God, blazing with the glory of God's own perfect character, bought (Leviticus 25:51; 1 Peter 1:18-19) and brought (Leviticus 25:55; 1 Peter 3:18) back to perfection, sinless:

Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
Rev 14:5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.​

Son_6:4 Thou art beautiful, O my love, as Tirzah, comely as Jerusalem, terrible as an army with banners.
Son_6:10 Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?​

(sorry looked for a better representation)

Without a denomination, I can fellowship anywhere. But the false doctrines that came out of the Reformation seem to be the norm, and they don't even know they are dead. There is no life in these defeatist doctrines.

Your post was a little mean, like you think you know me. I assure you, you don't.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Already stated the true position. There is no "trinity" (Trent) in scripture. Feel free to argue it here, but scripture will demonstrate the error of the illogical incoherency of it.
I have argued it well enough already in the thread in question; so there is no sense in re-hashing it here and thus de-railing this thread. Feel free to argue against it, therefore, over there.

Reactions: Cooper

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have argued it well enough already in the thread in question; so there is no sense in re-hashing it here and thus de-railing this thread. Feel free to argue against it, therefore, over there.
No thanks. I do not like to give credence (or bumps) to faulty threads. It is why I rarely post in other's threads.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No thanks. I do not like to give credence (or bumps) to faulty threads. It is why I rarely post in other's threads.
Then you will remain in darkness.

I also know of the very real probability that you have seen what is written in that thread and also have no answer to it.

Therefore in continuing to deny the reality of what is written in the thread, you remain willfully in darkness.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...I also know of the very real probability that you have seen what is written in that thread and also have no answer to it. ...
Actually, no I didn't bother to read that thread as I knew it was error from your earlier description and attempt to get me to join it previously. Therefore, do not assume what I have read, or can answer. That you refuse to address it here, says much. I will not be bumping your heretical thread. Thank you.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That you refuse to address it here, says much.
Then you should be able to write at least three paragraphs on what it does say.

No, it does not say anything except that I don't want to derail this thread or convolute things by making repetitive posts.

The information is there for you if you want it.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Strawman:
We seem to have so many farmers on here, that know more about "strawman' and so little about Christ. The bigger the picture the more one is offended with the truth. You can keep denying the truth, until that day you find your left out when the door is closed.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I hear google translate is getting better at translation. However, it basically means 'Thank you, much' (in Samoan).

"The Truth is the truth", as Chris Hudson (Forerunner) always says.

A strong delusion God will send, I think some just choose there own religion / delusion. So many will be left out.