Do you guys support Ben Shapiro or Candace Owens in their lastest dispute over Israel and Gaza?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you support Ben Shapiro or Candace Owens in this dispute?

• Total voters

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I support both of them in airing out their grievances and coming to a mutual solution and agreement in Christ. We all need to do this in all our relations to reconcile in Christ.
I didn't see the choice to vote for both, so I just voted other not sure.
Not sure if they have the faith and support to reconcile.

But Christians in general should not be in the business of pitting
one soul or group against another. We should denounce and separate from the sins of ego selfishness
Unforgiveness and the politically bullying to dominate to make other people wrong.

We should welcome and invite Christ Jesus to govern our words and relations so God makes things right and we follow that by Jesus Authority.

• Wow
Reactions: LouisWilliams

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because he is a deep and sincere thinker, motivated by truth and acting on sound principles. He same with Candace. Both are admirable people.
Do you know Ben Shapiro said “ Jesus was a rebel that got what he deserved”? Do you know that he doesn’t believe Jesus in Christ and says Jesus was killed for trying to start a uprising. Do you know that his religion believes Jesus is in hell , and his mother is boiling in a pot of semen.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son

Please understand you have professed to admiring a type of antichrist.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know Ben Shapiro said “ Jesus was a rebel that got what he deserved”? Do you know that he doesn’t believe Jesus in Christ and says Jesus was killed for trying to start a uprising. Do you know that his religion believes Jesus is in hell , and his mother is boiling in a pot of semen.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son

No. He yearns to have the Messiah come into his life. He just believes the Messiah has not yet come.

Friend, jettison your doctrinal purity test requirements as they are unbiblical.

I can justly admire people from all walks of life - even those who don't 100% share my doctrines. I feel bad for you in being so closed-minded and hateful. At least Ben does not want to kill those who don't share his religious beliefs like the demonic Islamic Jihadi in Hamas.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. He yearns to have the Messiah come into his life. He just believes the Messiah has not yet come.

Friend, jettison your doctrinal purity test requirements as they are unbiblical.

I can justly admire people from all walks of life - even those who don't 100% share my doctrines. I feel bad for you in being so closed-minded and hateful. At least Ben does not want to kill those who don't share his religious beliefs like the demonic Islamic Jihadi in Hamas.
It’s not that he believes the messiah hasn’t come, he believes the Jews are the messiah.

The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy, and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this new world order the Children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The Governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property, and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the Messianic time is come the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands.
endquote.gif
(Emphasis added)

― (the Jewish) Baruch Levy, "Letter to Karl Marx," La Revue de Paris, p. 54, June 1,​
We have long past taken care to discredit the priesthood of the "goyim," [non-Jews, i.e., animals] and thereby to ruin their mission on earth which in these days might still be a great hindrance to us. Day by day its [Christian Churches] influence on the peoples of the world is falling lower. Freedom of conscience has been declared everywhere, so that now only years divide us from the moment of the complete wrecking of that Christian religion: as to other religions we shall have still less difficulty in dealing with them, but it would be premature to speak of this now. We shall act clericalism and clericals into such narrow frames as to make their influence move in retrogressive proportion to its former progress.

When the time comes finally to destroy the Papal court [the Roman Catholic Church Universal] the finger of an invisible hand will point the nations towards this court. When, however, the nations fling themselves upon it, we shall come forward in the guise of its defenders as if to save excessive bloodshed. By this diversion we shall penetrate to its very bowels and be sure we shall never come out again until we have gnawed through the entire strength of this place.

The King of the Jews [antichrist?] will be the real pope of the universe, the patriarch of the international church.

But, in the meantime, while we are re-educating youth in new traditional religions and afterwards in ours, we shall not overtly lay a finger on existing churches, but we shall fight against them by criticism calculated to produce schism . . .
endquote.gif
(Emphasis added)
startquote.gif
Today the Gentile Christians who claim of holy right have been led in the wrong path. We, of the Jewish Faith have tried for centuries to teach the Gentiles a Christ never existed, and that the story of the Virgin and of Christ is, and always has been, a fictitious lie. In the near future, when the Jewish people take over the rule of the United States, legally under our god, we will create a new education system, providing that our god is the only one to follow, and proving that the Christ story is a fake...Christianity will be abolished.
endquote.gif
(Emphasis added)
― (the Jewish) M.A. Levy, Secretary of the World League of Liberal Jews,
in a speech in Los Angeles, California, August, 1949.​

• Sad
Reactions: LouisWilliams

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s not that he believes the messiah hasn’t come, he believes the Jews are the messiah.
Clearly, you want to find a reason to bash Ben Shapiro through his faith. I'm not having it.

What you are saying about Ben is not even true. This shows how weaks your critic is.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clearly, you want to find a reason to bash Ben Shapiro through his faith. I'm not having it.

What you are saying about Ben is not even true. This shows how weaks your critic is.

Attachments

• 754A14C4-2BEF-4BE7-89EC-FD10CE00379C.png
    754A14C4-2BEF-4BE7-89EC-FD10CE00379C.png
    549.3 KB · Views: 3

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You can hear it for yourself…
The Jews' God
By Eddie Kadach
Isn't the "Jewish" god the God of the Old Testament? Isn't this why we refer to the popular belief in Christ as the Judeo-Christian religion?
Rabbi Ben Zion Bokser wrote in "Judaism and the Christian Predicament" (New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1967) p. 59:
"This is not an uncommon impression and one finds it sometimes among Jews as well as Christians - that Judaism is the religion of the Hebrew Bible. It is, of course, a fallacious impression. Judaism is not the religion of the Bible."​
Rabbi Moshe M. Maggal, wrote:
"...you will notice the great difference between the Jewish and Christian religions. But these are not all. We consider the two religions so different that one excludes the other. ...we emphasized that there is no such thing as a Judeo-Christian religion. There is not any similarity between the two concepts." [Rabbi Maggal (President, National Jewish Information Service) letter, 21 August 1961.]
So what is the nature of the "Jewish" god?
It is not the God of the Hebrew Bible as we have just seen by their own admission. They have no need of the concept of God as they have "killed off God" a long time ago, as James Yaffe comments:
And so it seems we must agree with Rabbi Richard Israel, who writes in Commentary's symposium on Jewish belief, "[The current discussion on] the Death of God will cause Jews to ask, `So what else is new?' The Jewish funeral was a much more private affair. We buried him quietly and in the middle of the night.'" [James Yaffe, "The American Jews" (New York: Random House, 1968), pg. 161]
James Yaffe's statement was a comment to a statement made by Rabbi Sherwin Wine of the Birmingham Temple:
"...the whole concept of God is outdated; Judaism can function perfectly well without it."
If the self-styled "Jews" have "killed off God", then what sort of "god" do they have? The Jewish God is the "Jew" as the Jewish Cabala (Kabbalah) puts it:
"The Jew is the living God, God incarnate: he is the heavenly man. The other men are earthly, of inferior race. They exist only to serve the Jew. They are the cattle seed."
In the following quote we begin to understand this "Jewish" idea of their "god" a little better as it is applied more directly to today:
"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy, and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this "new world order" the children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The Governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property, and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the Messianic time is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands." - Baruch Levy, Letter to Karl Marx, `La Revue de Paris', p. 574, June 1, 1928Who are these self-styled "Jews" then if they are not Israelites? One American Jew woke up to the lie after living in the Israeli occupational state in Palestine. He put it this way:

No need to respond, not interested one bit in speaking with you. You have not studied the faith being spoke of. The willingly ignorant you are.

Last edited:

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What does our Bible tell us?​

[4] Pilate therefore went forth again, and saith unto them, Behold, I bring him forth to you, that ye may know that I find no fault in him

BEN SHAPIRO: "JESUS TRIED TO LEAD A REVOLT AGAINST THE ROMANS AND GOT KILLED FOR HIS TROUBLE"​

So who do we believe? Pontus Pilate governor of the Roman province of Judaea, who says Jesus has done NOTHING wrong… or Ben Shapiro….

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can hear it for yourself…
The Jews' God
By Eddie Kadach
I'll watch the vid when I can. In the meantime, notice how you are bashing Ben based on what Eddie wrote?

Also, just because I don't share Ben's faith does not mean he is wrong about civilization's moral oblgation to support Israel in ending Hamas due to their barbaric Oct 7 massacre.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pontus Pilate governor of the Roman province of Judaea, who says Jesus has done NOTHING wrong
This is the story you are sticking with? The score at half time is not the final score. Ultimately, Pilate had him executed and it was not for nothing. IMO, Jesus not denying he is the King of the Jews is tantamount to treason - as the Romans saw it.

Again and sadly, you are trying to connect any disagreement on religion wit Ben and I agreeing poltically. You are simply missing the mark - in a big, big way.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Banishing Ben,
I'll watch the vid when I can. In the meantime, notice how you are bashing Ben based on what Eddie wrote?

Also, just because I don't share Ben's faith does not mean he is wrong about civilization's moral oblgation to support Israel in ending Hamas due to their barbaric Oct 7 massacre.
Ben denies Christ as Lord, which makes him an antichrist. I believe Jesus is Lord. Enough said!

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the story you are sticking with? The score at half time is not the final score. Ultimately, Pilate had him executed and it was not for nothing. IMO, Jesus not denying he is the King of the Jews is tantamount to treason - as the Romans saw it.

Again and sadly, you are trying to connect any disagreement on religion wit Ben and I agreeing poltically. You are simply missing the mark - in a big, big way.
You shouldn’t have to ask…

The first beast mentioned in Revelation 13 is a political system, a one world global uniting. This beast fails as one of its heads is wounded. Then the antichrist Satan will heal the wound turning this political beast into a religious beast.

Missing the mark! You have not providing anything for me to miss.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So that is a reason to burn babies to death?

Reactions: Wrangler

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So that is a reason to burn babies to death?
Don’t be silly! I have never promoted such things.. Moreover, what ever gave the “Jews”‘right to the land in which they claim their children are being burned? Why are they there?
Because brainwashed Christians allowed it to happen.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moreover, what ever gave the “Jews”‘right to the land in which they claim their children are being burned?
1st, it’s not a claim but a fact that Israel was attacked, including their bsbies

2nd, regarding why Israel has the right to Palestine is detailed here:

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1st, it’s not a claim but a fact that Israel was attacked, including their bsbies

The Talmud Nullifies the Bible​

The Jewish Scribes claim the Talmud is partly a collection of traditions Moses gave them in oral form. These had not yet been written down in Jesus' time. Christ condemned the traditions of the Mishnah (early Talmud) and those who taught it (Scribes and Pharisees), because the Talmud nullifies the teachings of the Holy Bible.

Shmuel Safrai in The Literature of the Sages Part One (p.164), points out that in chapters 4 and 5 of the Talmud's Gittin Tractate, the Talmud nullifies the Biblical teaching concerning money-lending: "Hillel decreed the prozbul for the betterment of the world. The prozbul is a legal fiction which allows debts to be collected after the Sabbatical year and it was Hillel's intention thereby to overcome the fear that money-lenders had of losing their money."

The famous warning of Jesus Christ about the tradition of men that voids Scripture (Mark 7:1-13), is in fact, a direct reference to the Talmud, or more specifically, the forerunner of the first part of it, the Mishnah, which existed in oral form during Christ's lifetime, before being committed to writing. Mark chapter 7, from verse one through thirteen, represents Our Lord's pointed condemnation of the Mishnah.

Unfortunately, due to the abysmal ignorance of our day, the widespread "Judeo-Christian" notion is that the Old Testament is the supreme book of Judaism. But this is not so. The Pharisees teach for doctrine the commandments of rabbis, not God.

The Talmudic commentary on the Bible is their supreme law, and not the Bible itself. That commentary does indeed, as Jesus said, void the laws of God, not uphold them. As students of the Talmud, we know this to be true.

Jewish scholar Hyam Maccoby, in Judaism on Trial, quotes Rabbi Yehiel ben Joseph: "Further, without the Talmud, we would not be able to understand passages in the Bible...God has handed this authority to the sages and tradition is a necessity as well as scripture. The Sages also made enactments of their own...anyone who does not study the Talmud cannot understand Scripture."

There is a tiny Jewish sect which makes considerable effort to eschew Talmud and adhere to the Old Testament alone. These are the Karaites, a group which, historically, has been most hated and severely persecuted by orthodox Jewish rabbinate.

To the Mishnah the rabbis later added the Gemara (rabbinical commentaries). Together these comprise the Talmud. There are two versions, the Jerusalem Talmud and the Babylonian Talmud.

The Babylonian Talmud is regarded as the authoritative version: "The authority of the Babylonian Talmud is also greater than that of the Jerusalem Talmud. In cases of doubt the former is decisive." (R.C. Musaph-Andriesse, From Torah to Kabbalah: A Basic Introduction to the Writings of Judaism, p. 40).

This study is based on the Jewish-authorized Babylonian Talmud. We have published herein the authenticated sayings of the Jewish Talmud. Look them up for yourself.

We publish the following irrefutable documentation in the hope of liberating all people, including Jewish people, from the corrosive delusions and racism of this Talmudic hate literature, which is the manual of Orthodox and Hasidic Jews the world over.

The implementation by Jewish supremacists of Talmudic hate literature has caused untold suffering throughout history and now, in occupied Palestine, it is used as a justification for the mass murder of Palestinian civilians. The Talmud specifically defines all who are not Jews as non-human animals.

Some Teachings of the Jewish Talmud​

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God​

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews​

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status​

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews​

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews​

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews​

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human​

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Insults Against Blessed Mary​

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gloats over Christ Dying Young​

A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus in the Talmud:

Horrible Blasphemies Against Jesus Christ

While it is the standard disinformation practice of apologists for the Talmud to deny that it contains any scurrilous references to Jesus Christ, certain Orthodox Jewish organizations are more forthcoming and admit that the Talmud not only mentions Jesus but disparages him (as a sorcerer and a demented sex freak). These orthodox Jewish organizations make this admission perhaps out of the belief that Jewish supremacy is so well-established in the modern world that they need not concern themselves with adverse reactions.

For example, on the website of the Orthodox Jewish Hasidic Lubavitch group--one of the largest in the world--we find the following statement, complete with Talmudic citations:

"The Talmud (Babylonian edition) records other sins of 'Jesus the Nazarene':
1) He and his disciples practiced sorcery and black magic, led Jews astray into idolatry, and were sponsored by foreign, gentile powers for the purpose of subverting Jewish worship (Sanhedrin 43a).
2) He was sexually immoral, worshipped statues of stone (a brick is mentioned), was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness, and refused to repent (Sanhedrin 107b; Sotah 47a).
3) He learned witchcraft in Egypt and, to perform miracles, used procedures that involved cutting his flesh, which is also explicitly banned in the Bible (Shabbos 104b).
End quote from Who Was Jesus? (Lubavitch website) March 5, 2000. [Note: we have printed and preserved in our files a hard copy of this statement from the Lubavitch"Noah's Covenant Website," as it appeared on their website at JAHG-USA Official Web Site on March 5, 2000, in the event that denials are later issued and the statement itself suppressed].

Let us examine further some of these anti-Christ Talmud passages:

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 43a. Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in Soncino footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery: "It is taught that on the eve of Passover Jesus was hung, and forty days before this the proclamation was made: Jesus is to be stoned to death because he has practiced sorcery and has lured the people to idolatry...He was an enticer and of such thou shalt not pity or condone."

Kallah 51a.:

"The elders were once sitting in the gate when two young lads passed by; one covered his head and the other uncovered his head. Of him who uncovered his head Rabbi Eliezer remarked that he is a bastard. Rabbi Joshua remarked that he is the son of a niddah (a child conceived during a woman's menstrual period). Rabbi Akiba said that he is both a bastard and a son of a niddah.
"They said, 'What induced you to contradict the opinion of your colleagues?' He replied, "I will prove it concerning him." He went to the lad's mother and found her sitting in the market selling beans.
"He said to her, 'My daughter, if you will answer the question I will put to you, I will bring you to the world to come.' (eternal life). She said to him, 'Swear it to me.'
"Rabbi Akiba, taking the oath with his lips but annulling it in his heart, said to her, 'What is the status of your son?' She replied, 'When I entered the bridal chamber I was niddah (menstruating) and my husband kept away from me; but my best man had intercourse with me and this son was born to me.' Consequently the child was both a bastard and the son of a niddah.
"It was declared, '..Blessed be the God of Israel Who Revealed His Secret to Rabbi Akiba..."
In addition to the theme that God rewards clever liars, the preceding Talmud discussion is actually about Jesus Christ (the bastard boy who "uncovered his head" and was conceived in the filth of menstruation). The boy's adulterous mother in this Talmud story is the mother of Christ, Blessed Mary (called Miriam and sometimes, Miriam the hairdresser, in the Talmud).

"The Editio Princeps of the complete Code of Talmudic Law, Maimonides' Mishneh Torah -- replete not only with the most offensive precepts against all Gentiles but also with explicit attacks on Christianity and on Jesus (after whose name the author adds piously, 'May the name of the wicked perish')... --Dr. Israel Shahak, Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21.

"The Talmud contains a few explicit references to Jesus...These references are certainly not complimentary...There seems little doubt that the account of the execution of Jesus on the eve of Passover does refer to the Christian Jesus...The passage in which Jesus' punishment in hell is described also seems to refer to the Christian Jesus. It is a piece of anti-Christian polemic dating from the post-70 CE period..." --Hyam Maccoby, Judaism on Trial, pp. 26-27.

"According to the Talmud, Jesus was executed by a proper rabbinical court for idolatry, inciting other Jews to idolatry, and contempt of rabbinical authority. All classical Jewish sources which mention his execution are quite happy to take responsibility for it; in the talmudic account the Romans are not even mentioned.

"The more popular accounts--which were nevertheless taken quite seriously--such as the notorious Toldot Yeshu are even worse, for in addition to the above crimes they accuse him of witchcraft. The very name 'Jesus' was for Jews a symbol of all that is abominable and this popular tradition still persists...

"The Hebrew form of the name Jesus--Yeshu--was interpreted as an acronym for the curse, 'may his name and memory be wiped out,' which is used as an extreme form of abuse. In fact, anti-zionist Orthodox Jews (such as Neturey Qarta) sometimes refer to Herzl as 'Herzl Jesus' and I have found in religious zionist writings expressions such as "Nasser Jesus" and more recently 'Arafat Jesus." --Dr. Israel Shahak, Jewish History, Jewish Religion, pp. 97- 98, 118.

Talmud Attacks Christians and Christian Books​

Rosh Hashanah 17a. Christians (minnim) and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.

Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books") will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

Dr. Israel Shahak of Hebrew University reports that the Israelis burned hundreds of New Testament Bibles in occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sick and Insane Teachings of the Talmud​

Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix with honey and eat it.

Shabbath 41a. The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy way is given.

Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

Yebamoth 63a. Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Abodah Zarah 17a. States that there is not a whore in the world that the Talmudic sage Rabbi Eleazar has not had sex with.

Hagigah 27a. States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.

Gittin 70a. The Rabbis taught: "On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic."

Gittin 69b. To heal the disease of pleurisy ("catarrh") a Jew should "take the excrement of a white dog and knead it with balsam, but if he can possibly avoid it he should not eat the dog's excrement as it loosens the limbs."

Pesahim 111a. It is forbidden for dogs, women or palm trees to pass between two men, nor may others walk between dogs, women or palm trees. Special dangers are involved if the women are menstruating or sitting at a crossroads.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.

Tall Tales of a Roman Holocaust​

Here are two early "Holocaust" tales from the Talmud:

Gittin 57b. Claims that four billion Jews were killed by the Romans in the city of Bethar.

Gittin 58a claims that 16 million Jewish children were wrapped in scrolls and burned alive by the Romans.

(Ancient demography indicates that there were not 16 million Jews in the entire world at that time, much less 16 million Jewish children or four billion Jews).

A Revealing Admission​

Abodah Zarah 70a. The question was asked of the rabbi whether wine stolen in Pumbeditha might be used or if it was defiled, due to the fact that the thieves might have been gentiles (a gentile touching wine would make the wine unclean). The rabbi says not to worry, that the wine is permissible for Jewish use because the majority of the thieves in Pumbeditha, the place where the wine was stolen, are Jews. (Also cf. Gemara Rosh Hashanah 25b).

Pharisaic Rituals​

Erubin 21b.:

"Rabbi Akiba said to him, "Give me some water to wash my hands."
"It will not suffice for drinking," the other complained, "will it suffice for washing your hands?"
"What can I do?' the former replied, "when for neglecting the words of the Rabbis one deserves death? It is better that I myself should die than that I transgress against the opinion of my colleagues." [This is the ritual hand washing condemned by Jesus in Matthew 15: 1-9].
Genocide Advocated by the Talmud​

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10.:

This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed").

This passage is from the original Hebrew of the Babylonian Talmud as quoted by the 1907 Jewish Encyclopedia, published by Funk and Wagnalls and compiled by Isidore Singer, under the entry, "Gentile," (p. 617).
This original Talmud passage has been concealed in translation. The Jewish Encyclopedia states that, "...in the various versions the reading has been altered, 'The best among the Egyptians' being generally substituted." In the Soncino version: "the best of the heathens" (Minor Tractates, Soferim 41a-b].
Israelis annually take part in a national pilgrimage to the grave of Simon ben Yohai, to honor this rabbi who advocated the extermination of non-Jews. (Jewish Press, June 9, 1989, p. 56B).

On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an orthodox Jew from Brooklyn, massacred 40 Palestinian civilians, including children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a disciple of the late Brooklyn Rabbi Meir Kahane, who told CBS News that his teaching that Arabs are "dogs" is derived "from the Talmud." (CBS 60 Minutes, "Kahane").
University of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against goyim, a Hebrew term for non-Jews." (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

Talmudic Doctrine: Non-Jews are not Human​

The Talmud specifically defines all who are not Jews as non-human animals, and specifically dehumanizes gentiles as not being descendants of Adam. We will now list some of the Talmud passages which relate to this topic.

Kerithoth 6b: Uses of Oil of Anointing. Our Rabbis have taught: He who pours the oil of anointing over cattle or vessels is not guilty; if over gentiles [Hebrew: goyim] or the dead, he is not guilty. The law relating to cattle and vessels is right, for it is written: "Upon the flesh of man [Hebrew: Adam] shall it not be poured [Exodus 30:32]"; and cattle and vessels are not man [Adam].

"Also with regard to the dead, [it is plausible] that he is exempt, since after death one is called corpse and not a man [Adam]. But why is one exempt in the case of gentiles [goyim]; are they not in the category of man [Adam]? No, it is written: "And ye my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, are man" [Adam] (Ezekiel 34:31): Ye are called man [Adam] but gentiles [goyim] are not called man [Adam]."

In the preceding passage, the Rabbis are discussing the Mosaic law which forbids applying the holy oil to men. In the discussion, the rabbis state that it is not a sin to apply the holy oil to gentiles, since gentiles are not human beings (literally, Adam).

Yebamoth 61a: "It was taught: And so did R. Simeon ben Yohai state [61a] that the graves of gentiles [goyim] do not impart levitical uncleanness by an ohel [standing or bending over a grave], for it is said, 'And ye my sheep the sheep of my pasture, are men [Adam]', [Ezekiel 34:31]; you are called men [Adam] but the idolaters are not called men [Adam]."

The Mosaic law states that touching a human corpse or grave imparts uncleanness to those who touch it. But the Talmud here teaches that if a Jew touches the grave of a gentile, it does not make him unclean, since gentiles are not human (literally, Adam).

Baba Mezia 114b: "Said he [Rabbah] to him: Art thou not a priest: why then dost thou stand in a cemetery? He replied: Has the Master not studied the laws of purity? For it has been taught: R. Simeon ben Yohai said: The graves of gentiles [goyim] do not defile, for it is written, 'And ye my flock, the flock of my pastures, are men [Adam]' (Ezekiel 34:31); only ye are designated men [Adam]."

"A Jewish priest was standing in a graveyard. When asked why he was standing there in apparent violation of the Mosaic law, he replied that it was permissible, since the law only prohibits Jews from coming into contact with the graves of humans [Adamites], and he was standing in a gentile graveyard."

Since the supposed Biblical proof text (Ezekiel 34:31) repeatedly cited in the above three Talmud passages in reality does not prove that only Jews are human, it is evident that the Talmudic sages who asserted the preceding absurdities about gentiles were already anti-gentile racists or ideologues who, in desperate search of some proof of their position, distorted an Old Testament passage in order to justify their bigotry.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You’re a fake!!! You have studied nothing, I have the protocols, the Babylonian Talmud, writings of the Judaics and a plethora of truth.. You know nothing of Zionism!!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re a fake!!! You have studied nothing, I have the protocols, the Babylonian Talmud, writings of the Judaics and a plethora of truth.. You know nothing of Zionism!!
The Babylonian Talmud isn't truth, it's man made opinions and fairy tales, filled full of hate against all non-Jews (Goyim)

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte