Do you have a calling?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
March on in the LORD my friend . ITS A DIE DAILY BATTLE MY FRIEND .
let us heed the SPIRIT and not the flesh . and all warnings , all reminders are for our good .
Let us keep the pattern identical to the one left to us by the apostels in that bible . JESUS was with them
and HE kept them and led them BY THE SPIRIT . AND JESUS IS STILL with the lambs .
Let us heed the Spirit , stay in prayer and continue to stay refreshed in biblical doctrine .
And let all that has breath praise and thank the glorious LORD
Amen, my friend! We need to keep our eyes always on Him! To do that, I suppose, being able to see Him clearly is also necessary! Where does one get such eyes with such vision?

Mr 8:23And he [Jesus] took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought.
Mr 8:24And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.
Mr 8:25After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Waring the church that homosexuality is sin , is not hatred .
The pastors need to go get jobs and stop making money off the church and pandering to the times .
Its not a sin to read the bible in a church . Its not a sin to expose what sin is rita .
You wanna know why churches have tanked . THANK seeker friendly .
Paul was not sinning when he wrote that homosexuals or liars or etc WILL NOT inherit the kingdom of GOD
nor was he a hater nor a homophobic . The leaders FAILED the masses rita .
And the men have become like women . Folks cannot even recognize a true godly man in the church anymore .
To them that kind of man sounds like a hater .
A direct grave man , sounds like a hater to this generation .
NO wonder the women rule over the people . THEY more man like than the men are .
I will not fail the people like these sold out men have rita . Me is gonna warn , remind and continue to stir up
with sound doctrine , warnings , all reminders .
ALL sin will be warned against on my watch . Just the way its gonna be . do be encouraged .
Please stay on topic. The thread is meant for people to express what they feel is their calling.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm called to provide the best life I am able to for my wife. I'm called to support the body of Christ through prayer and encouragement and sharing His Word. I'm called to be an example of Christ to the world. I'm called to overcome the evils of my flesh.

Much love!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, he called me to eat pizza and chicken wings. I did not reject his calling!
Great! I believe I was called to get vegetables today. I could feel that I needed them in my diet. I went shopping this morning but forgot the veggies. So I went back and got some Avocados and Broccoli.

• Haha
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great! I believe I was called to get vegetables today. I could feel that I needed them in my diet. I went shopping this morning but forgot the veggies. So I went back and got some Avocados and Broccoli.
" I went shopping this morning but forgot the veggies. "

Since you felt the need to go to the grocery store to shop for vegetables, and forgot them, lol...what DID you end up buying? :)

• Haha
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
" I went shopping this morning but forgot the veggies. "

Since you felt the need to go to the grocery store to shop for vegetables, and forgot them, lol...what DID you end up buying? :)
I bought a whole bunch of food. Variety stuff so I could have diversity in my diet. I got corn flakes and milk too, which I really enjoy!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always used to want God to give me a 'ministry' or a calling and often prayed about it. But one day I realised that he never seemed to answer that particular prayer and came to the understanding that we can't all have 'callings' or 'ministries' with high profiles and that most of us are just called to care for our own families and serve God in small ways.
I can identify with this. I don't really have a "calling" either. I prayed about it, and the answer I got back was, if I make my hands available to Him when He needs them, it would be enough.