Do you know that the Hebrew children who came out of Egypt with Moses also had Christ available to t

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Jesus The Son of God is not just a new thing that we have been given to hopefully receive for salvation. He has been with God the Father from the beginning for God creates all things by and through Jesus because the Word of God is God's Right Hand.
When God said: "Let there be Light" He was talking about Jesus the Light of the world who is The Word who proceeded from the mouth of God and became flesh and who all things were made and nothing was made without Jesus/The Word. The sun and moon were not created until the 4th day by God through Christ, His living Word that SITS at/on the Right hand of God literally. God does nothing except it be according to His Word of Truth and Christ is the truth, the way and the life and the light of men. Nobody comes to the Father but by receiving the Word FIRST.

And so from the very beginning even the animals know the Word or Will meaning Jesus the Son of God for their life it has been instilled in them to know the seasons, their way of passing their seed on(birth) that God instilled in them by His Word/Jesus The Christ.
And when Moses brought the Hebrew children out of Egypt, they too drank from the living water from The Rock, The Stone(Commandments that are immovable) who is Christ that was rejected because man on his own can not receive the TRUTH of the Word without the Spirit of God within them. And when we reject and break laws, then more laws get added so the law in it's self is NO Good, for it does not teach the immoral how to be moral, but the Spirit of God can if you just humble yourself to the Word, the Spirit will help you to have the desires that please God.
1 Cor 10:1-5
10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
KJV
Jesus is the manna that they ate, the same Bread of life or ANGELS FOOD but they again could not live by it, because they had just came out of Egypt and could not shake the teachings they received there because they could not receive Christ/The Word by faith for they did not have a covenant like ours.
They did have the Jesus as we, but they did not have Christ crucified after fulfilling the law in the fully flesh body that was prepared for him when the Word became flesh to legally die and pay the sin debt to purchase us back from the Father's rejection due to Adam's fall when Adam died spiritually that day.
But we have no excuse to not have faith in God and His Word to FOLLOW to be able to overcome, for as soon as Jesus canceled our debt, the Spirit was once again available to ALL who would believe and who were tired of living their OWN way of life in misery and darkness without God, and could now repent and be given the Spirit to help them seek change in the newness of life to become the person God wants His children to be by the Word of life and the Spirit of life coming into them so that the Father could teach His children how to walk in His Word to be faithful to Christ whom we confess to love and have agreed to join ourselves to in covenant with God.

Everywhere it says in the OT that "The word of the LORD came" That Word was Jesus who proceeds from the Father's mouth Notice sometimes it says LORD, yet other times it says Lord, same God as we have always understood it to be God rather it says LORD or Lord or God or Lord God or LORD GOD or Lord GOD

Jesus being the Word of God is the same yesterday, today and forever for God's Word will never change. The WILL of God for us is to know His Word/Jesus for in Christ are all the promises of God available to us, because when we have Jesus at our right hand, we will be doing the will of God in everything we do for the Word guides us to be people of integrity, godly character and when we seek the kingdom of God all other things shall be added unto us.
Man seeks things, godly people seek God and eventually all THINGS/Blessings follow after them.

Yes I know "Jesus loves me" but do you really Love him? Thy Word is truth, the Love of God is His Word.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
spam5.jpg

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
If the blind lead the blind won't they both fall in the pit? Open thine eyes!!

John 6:46-54
46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
48 I am that bread of life.
49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
KJV

Gal 4:29
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
KJV

BiggAndyy said:
Mushy new age gobbledygook...
Mark 3:28-30
28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.
KJV

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
afaithfulone4u said:
Mark 3:28-30
28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.
That's the ultimate form of spiritual abuse - to try to cause someone to doubt the forgiveness of GOD.

That's the kind of ungodly manipulation I expect from a prima donna.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
That's the ultimate form of spiritual abuse - to try to cause someone to doubt the forgiveness of GOD.

That's the kind of ungodly manipulation I expect from a prima donna.
Titus 2:14-15
14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
KJV
Matt 12:36-37
36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
KJV

Eph 5:1-7
5:1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
KJV

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 afaithfulone4u, greeting in the name of out Lord Jesus the Christ.

"Jesus The Son of God is not just a new thing that we have been given to hopefully receive for salvation. He has been with God the Father from the beginning for God creates all things by and through Jesus because the Word of God is God's Right Hand".

I viewed your statement about "Jesus as the son of God", not being a new thing. please don't think I'm trying to correct you or anything. I'm not saying you're right or wrong, but consider this. Jesus THE CHRIST the "Son of God" was not with the Children coming out of Egypt. yes the one whom we call Christ was. but not the Son of God. let me explain myself. Jesus, the Son of God is the manifestation of the Eternal Spirit in flesh and Blood, (called Messiah or Christ). the Eternal Spirit was with them when they came out of Egypt, but not in flesh and blood. supportive Scripture, 1 Peter 1:18 "Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you".
true, the Son of God is no new thing, but only for us, in THESE LAST DAYS, not before, as coming out of Egypt. the Eternal Spirit was manifested in the Man Jesus the Christ. but what was back there with the Children was the Spirit. supportive scripture, 1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow". see, the Eternal Spirit that was in that flesh and blood in the N.T. was in the O.T. without flesh and without bone, and without blood. that is, which came out of Egypt with the Children. supportive scripture Acts 7:37 "This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear. 38 This is he (Jesus/the Eternal Spirit/God) , that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him (Moses) in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us"
the Son of God, (the flesh and blood), was born by the virgin Mary, supportive Scripture, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God". so the Son of God was Born in the quote unquote the N.T, but not the Eternal Spirit that was in that flesh and blood.

Now, as to the identity of who Christ is. you quoted the right scripture,
10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

the Rock is Christ, True, supportive scripture, Deuteronomy 32:3 "Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. 4 He (God) is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he".

Just remember Jesus/the Eternal Spirit/God was in the O.T, without flesh, bone, and blood. but Jesus, "THE CHRIST" (the Same Eternal Spirit/God), in the N.T. with flesh, bone, and blood. the outward man, (the son of God), and the inward man, (the Son of man).

Hope this helped, as I said consider these things.
Love and Peace
101G.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
101G said:
2 afaithfulone4u, greeting in the name of out Lord Jesus the Christ.

"Jesus The Son of God is not just a new thing that we have been given to hopefully receive for salvation. He has been with God the Father from the beginning for God creates all things by and through Jesus because the Word of God is God's Right Hand".

I viewed your statement about "Jesus as the son of God", not being a new thing. please don't think I'm trying to correct you or anything. I'm not saying you're right or wrong, but consider this. Jesus THE CHRIST the "Son of God" was not with the Children coming out of Egypt. yes the one whom we call Christ was. but not the Son of God. let me explain myself. Jesus, the Son of God is the manifestation of the Eternal Spirit in flesh and Blood, (called Messiah or Christ). the Eternal Spirit was with them when they came out of Egypt, but not in flesh and blood. supportive Scripture, 1 Peter 1:18 "Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you".
true, the Son of God is no new thing, but only for us, in THESE LAST DAYS, not before, as coming out of Egypt. the Eternal Spirit was manifested in the Man Jesus the Christ. but what was back there with the Children was the Spirit. supportive scripture, 1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow". see, the Eternal Spirit that was in that flesh and blood in the N.T. was in the O.T. without flesh and without bone, and without blood. that is, which came out of Egypt with the Children. supportive scripture Acts 7:37 "This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear. 38 This is he (Jesus/the Eternal Spirit/God) , that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him (Moses) in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us"
the Son of God, (the flesh and blood), was born by the virgin Mary, supportive Scripture, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God". so the Son of God was Born in the quote unquote the N.T, but not the Eternal Spirit that was in that flesh and blood.

Now, as to the identity of who Christ is. you quoted the right scripture,

the Rock is Christ, True, supportive scripture, Deuteronomy 32:3 "Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. 4 He (God) is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he".

Just remember Jesus/the Eternal Spirit/God was in the O.T, without flesh, bone, and blood. but Jesus, "THE CHRIST" (the Same Eternal Spirit/God), in the N.T. with flesh, bone, and blood. the outward man, (the son of God), and the inward man, (the Son of man).

Hope this helped, as I said consider these things.
Love and Peace
101G.

Thank you again for your response 101G,
I may have not made my self clear in my post. They had the same Word of God who is Christ The Stone(Law) that has always been from the beginning:

John 1:1-2
1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
KJV
1 John 1:1-2
1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon,

and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
KJV

However they could not keep the law because the spirit they were of just coming out of Egypt was not of God. So..... this is why we have been given a new BETTER covenant in which not only did we see the eternal WORD in the flesh, but we have now, due to his sacrifice, have been able to receive the Spirit of God the helper who guides us and teaches us HOW to Live by The Word by writing it upon our hearts of flesh to learn how to do what is right so that no law will be needed be exalted over us for we have learned to keep it and not just written on The Stone/The Christ that changes no one unless the Word is able to penetrate our hearts by the Spirit.

They had the same Word/Bread of Life/Manna but it did not profit them because they did not mix it with Faith to take the Word as truth to walk in.
The Spirit is our helper and the Word is Spirit & Truth and the Way and never changes for the Word is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Heb 4:1-6
4:1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the

foundation of the world.

4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
KJV

Thank you and I hope this enlightens you,
blessings,
diana