Do you need prayer?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have come to realize I am supposed to pray for people. Like really pray for people. If you need prayer, message me or PM me and I will pray for you.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I have come to realize I am supposed to pray for people. Like really pray for people. If you need prayer, message me or PM me and I will pray for you.
@Mantis Indeed, the believer's impulse to pray comes from God Himself: Romans 8.15 records that by the Spirit of adoption Who indwells we cry 'Abba, Father'.

Reactions: Mantis

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mantis Indeed, the believer's impulse to pray comes from God Himself: Romans 8.15 records that by the Spirit of adoption Who indwells we cry 'Abba, Father'.
He had been leading me to people and putting people in my mind to pray for. Interesting situations and people are popping into my life that need Jesus.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
He had been leading me to people and putting people in my mind to pray for. Interesting situations and people are popping into my life that need Jesus.
@Mantis I also love what Romans 8.34 says: "It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us." It's His care for His people that is behind our desire to pray for them............

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Generally my prayers are not that long but I'd like to get more into praying for people too.

Please pray for my husband. He is stressed from truck driving and moving.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Generally my prayers are not that long but I'd like to get more into praying for people too.

Please pray for my husband. He is stressed from truck driving and moving.
I don't think it is about the length of prayer. I think it is about the intent and sincerity of the prayer. My preacher said a quick prayer for a lady in a bar and her cancer was cured immediately.

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think it is about the length of prayer. I think it is about the intent and sincerity of the prayer. My preacher said a quick prayer for a lady in a bar and her cancer was cured immediately.

I see. Thank you.