Do you think the mystery of Bible prophecy will ever be solved?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
1. Do you think the mystery of Bible prophecy will
ever be solved?

2. If so, will the solution come from an individual
or group effort?

3. If so, will it be readily accepted by the(Christian) masses?

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
I give that topic a lot of thought Guy

Prophecy that would sound bizarre 100 years ago now makes sense (Globalism) (one world government) (buy and sell with a universal mark) (Increase of knowledge) (military machines) (Israel back in the land) (Arab wealth and influence) ...... to name a few

So in a way it is like ...... "The world is changing so that prophecy fits better all the time"

But I still think we need a better explanation of (hard to understand) prophecy. it is like pieces of the puzzle are still missing.

We need to find a missing scroll from the Dead sea Caves or something. Or a hidden scroll in the Vatican archives. Who knows .

Daniel mentions a scroll sealed until the endtimes .... it could refer to the unsealing of the scrolls of revelation ..... but at that point we are experiencing prophecy ..... kinda late by then

Anyway ..... good questions Guy ..... I am just rambling a bit .... but I do know of one prophecy that made absolutely no sense until about ten years ago. Now it makes perfect sense. It has not been made public yet. It is scriptural and passes all scrutiny .It is positive in context and is specific to Israel. Once it is made public I will give the details here.

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Hello Arnie,

Daniel mentions a scroll sealed until the endtimes .... it could refer to the unsealing of the scrolls of revelation ..... but at that point we are experiencing prophecy ..... kinda late by then

My response: Daniel 12:4. This reference is loaded with information. First, your understand that the scroll would be sealed until the endtimes is just that. In other words the understanding of the scroll would eventually be unsealed, in the endtimes.

Secondly, Daniel's prophecies are just a piece of the grand puzzle. But how can you solve just a piece of the puzzle and not the whole? I believe that it's not just Daniel's scroll but rather the entire puzzle that would be unsealed.

Thirdly, if the prophecy is unsealed in the endtimes, then any endtime doctrine promoted prior to the endtimes is probably in error. They were in error prior to the endtimes and they are still in error today. The question is: when did the endtimes begin.

You stated:But I still think we need a better explanation of (hard to understand) prophecy. it is like pieces of the puzzle are still missing.
We need to find a missing scroll from the Dead sea Caves or something. Or a hidden scroll in the Vatican archives. Who knows .

My response: I agree, there is still some info still missing. However, I believe that 99 % of the info is in the Bible.

I am in the middle of cooking a family dinner. I will have to get back with you.

Guy

Arnie,

You stated: it is like pieces of the puzzle are still missing.

My response: One thing that I have not been able to find are any details about this earthquake which occured in King Uzziah's time.

Zechariah 14

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah:

Have you found anything?

And what pieces are you missing?

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
"Do you think the mystery of Bible prophecy will
ever be solved? If so, will the solution come from an individual or group effort? If so, will it be readily accepted by the (Christian) masses?"

My two mites:......Of course it will, but not fully realized until we get to Heaven. The fullness of the Revelation is given to the Church, & partially to individuals who are members of her. Much of the events are sealed up..[ The Seven Thunders etc. ], & probably won't be understood until we are translated.

The mighty Daniel didn't understand, but would rest, until he received his inheritance; his place in Heaven.

"And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.
“But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days.”

I think as we are being separated unto the Lord in these last days, Wisdom & Understanding IS increasing, & so many are becoming aware of Prophetic things; especially The Tribulation Period unfolding. The key to understanding is looking to the Light of the World, Jesus of Nazareth, & in Light, we get more light.

"They are abundantly satisfied with the fullness of Your house,
And You give them drink from the river of Your pleasures.
For with You is the fountain of life;
In Your light we see light."

If we can understand knowlege as light first, that illuminates our mental understanding, & revelation is a product of Worship, & worship establishes revelation, this will adjust our understanding of spiritual things. We are about to come into a flooding of light that is incomprehensable.

"Those who are wise shall shine
Like the brightness of the firmament,
And those who turn many to righteousness
Like the stars forever and ever."

And:“Behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord,
“When the plowman shall overtake the reaper,
And the treader of grapes him who sows seed;
The mountains shall drip with sweet wine,
And all the hills shall flow with it."...Amos 9.

This is the time we are entering in, The Time of Instant Fruit. Everyone who belongs to Jesus & is joined to the Body will enter into the MATURITY of the body....& whoever touches this body touches Jesus Himself; ALL will know Him intimately, & all will burn like lamps. This is the time that "He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish."

"Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints."

We are ALL going in together, & all shall be made strong, & we shall do exploits on the Earth, no matter the cost. Many will be saved, & when we are martyred, we shall be as Righteous Stephen, whose face shone as an angel! Why? They will be absolutely sure that they are murdering a child of God, for Justice's sake on that last day, & God receives Glory & Justification & we prove our Love & His mercy.

Understanding Revelation will slip under Loving God & Trusting Him to Possess us then, soon.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
guysmith said:
ever be solved?

or group effort?

1. Bible prophecy has been solved. The question should be, does one believe it?

2, The solution came mainly from Jesus when he said he had come to fulfill all that had been written.

3. No, the majority of Christians today do not believe much of the prophecy.

Why is this? Maybe because one does not take the time to study God's word. Many people think that one must go to bible college and become a scholar/theologian. One can indeed do this and still not understand God. God made it so even common folk can understand much of it. That would be to not read it as if he wrote it to us. In fact, by doing that we can see the prophecies in a new light. That is to say when Jesus said he had come to fulfill all that had been written, then one should know he did. When someone says that something has not yet happened, are they saying that Jesus was in error. The one prophecy that had not been written was the fact that that when his disciples ask him when he would return, he said he would return in the disciples generation and that some of them would still be alive to see this destruction and it did happen in 70 AD, less than 40 years after his cruxification.

If one proclaims that they love God, why would they not study to find out just what type of God they love. Could one really fall in love with another person if they did not take the time to really get to know them?

Who ever is reading should believe what is being written here, or quote scripture to dispute it so all could understand. That would be clear scripture as opposed to symbolic, not what someone says.

guysmith said:
Hello Arnie,

My response: Daniel 12:4. This reference is loaded with information. First, your understand that the scroll would be sealed until the endtimes is just that. In other words the understanding of the scroll would eventually be unsealed, in the endtimes.
Hi Guy,

One must come to the knowledge that Daniel's prophecy is of the same as is written in the book of Revelation. So as Daniel was told to seal it up, John was told the time was at hand.

Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
guysmith said:
Daniel
mentions a scroll sealed until the endtimes .... it could refer to the
unsealing of the scrolls of revelation ..... but at that point we are
experiencing prophecy ..... kinda late by then

My response: Daniel 12:4.
This reference is loaded with information. First, your understand
that the scroll would be sealed until the endtimes is just that. In
other words the understanding of the scroll would eventually be
unsealed, in the endtimes.

Secondly,
Daniel's prophecies are just a piece of the grand puzzle. But how can
you solve just a piece of the puzzle and not the whole? I believe that
it's not just Daniel's scroll but rather the entire puzzle that would be
unsealed.

Thirdly,
if the prophecy is unsealed in the endtimes, then any endtime doctrine
promoted prior to the endtimes is probably in error. They were in error
prior to the endtimes and they are still in error today. The question
is: when did the endtimes begin.
Guy,

First statement is correct, the scroll was to be opened during the endtime.

Second - Daniels prophecy began in 454 BC and Messiah would be cut off in 33 AD. That would be Jesus at the time of his cruxification.

This leaves 7 years of tribulation that was unfinished and would enclude the abomination of desolation.

Third - While Jesus walked here on earth Jesus told his disciples that the temple would be destroyed in their generation. We know by looking at history that the temple was destroyed in 70 AD by the Roman army.

So we go back 7 years and we get 63 AD to be the time the final seven years would come to pass.

The book of Revelation was written shortly before or about that time and John was told not to seal this book, for the time was at hand.

If one reads the historical account of those days one can see that the Jews were beginning to gather in Jerusalem to fight the Roman army. The problem was is that they begin to destroy the city from within and actually had done it by the time the Roman army arrived in 66 AD. They fought for three years and then the only thing left standing and in the hands of the Jews was the temple. The Romans offered to accept surrender, but could not make an acceptable agreement. The Romans then set fire to the temple door, and it melted some metal and set everything ablaze.
http://archive.org/details/wars_of_the_jews_0908_librivox

70 AD would still be in the disciples generation, 70 AD - 33 AD = 37 years from cruxification.
Mat 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom. (that would be the disciples)

Mat 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
Mat 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the age?

Spirit Covenant

Nov 5, 2012
guysmith said:
ever be solved?

or group effort?

It will all be solved before the second coming of the Lord.
It will come from Christ's two witnesses.
The majority, of Those who claim to be Christians, will reject Them.

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Rocky,

Do you have an explanation of how this mystery/puzzle is designed and how does it fit into the Bible?

Spirit,

Clean response.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
The mystery of prophecy is only a mystery to those who have not studied hermeneutics (the study of the theory and practice of interpretation). One only needs to know a few of the correct ways to study God's word in order to understand.

1. The Old Testament was written to the Jews. There is a difference between to and for.
to - toward a person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
for - used for saying who can get the benefit of it.

2. The Gospel was written about Jesus coming as the Jewish Messiah, not ours.

a. Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

3. The New Testament was written to the early Churches/Christians. That can be proven in every case by:

a. When Jesus speaks the bible always points out to whom he is speaking.

b. In each Epistle and the book of Revelation it names the person or the church to whom it is written.

4. The Old and New Testaments have already been interpreted from the original language. We do not need to
redo this in order to try to make scripture fit our belief.

5. If we read a scripture that we do not understand, find another that speaks of the same thing. Normally one
or two are available.

6. The biggest mystery to people is the Book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ. Here is how we solve this by
way of Hermeneutics:

a. The book was given to John and to the seven churches of Asia, not you and me.

b. It is about the soon coming of Jesus in judgement upon the Jews. Remember the Old Testament is all
about the Jews.
Jesus came only to the lost sheep of Israel.

c. The whore mentioned in the book is Jerusalem, that was God's bride that went a whoring after other
Gods.

d. The old heaven and earth refers to the temple in Jerusalem. It passed away in 70 AD.

e. The New heaven and earth refers to the spiritual temple of God, we are now the temple of God. That is
the temple that is made without hands.

f. Jesus said he "would come quickly". Let us not change 'quickly' to hundreds of years for he said to John:
"Do not seal this book for the time is at hand" and since this is the final weeks of prophecy that was given
to Daniel and God had told him: "Seal the book until the time of the end" and that was several hundred
years before the destruction of the temple.

There is much more, but the mystery must be solved by you. One must go through a paradigm shift. That means change the way you look at something. See an example here:
http://www.achieve-goal-setting-success.com/7-habits.html

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Rocky .... you tend to dwell on prophecy that has been fulfilled or is fairly easy to understand.

But I think GuySmith is referring to future prophecy that is almost impossible for us to understand at this time.

How will we eventually figure it out ??? Obviously we need something ..... even our best scholars do not have all the answers.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Arnie Manitoba said:
Rocky .... you tend to dwell on prophecy that has been fulfilled or is fairly easy to understand.

But I think GuySmith is referring to future prophecy that is almost impossible for us to understand at this time.

How will we eventually figure it out ??? Obviously we need something ..... even our best scholars do not have all the answers.
Hi Arnie,

Hermeneutics has really opened my eyes. Never could really understand what the prophecy teachers taught before learning how to understand the bible.

Like I pointed out in earlier post, we have to read the scripture as if they were written to them that it was being addressed to. Also, do not change scripture to new words. The original writtings have been translated by learned people and there is no need to try and go to Greek dictionary for different interpretation.

So when Jesus said:
Luk 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Here he says "when ye" that is his disciples, for they are the ones to which he is talking, and then they will know that the desolation (destruction of the temple) is nigh.

Luk 21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
Then those people in Judaea should flee.

Luk 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
For these are the days that Jesus will return in judgement.
'All things which are written' is highlighted because 'all things written' are the prophecies in the old testament. One need not go any further than this to know that if we have record that the temple in Jerusalem is destroyed, then everything written will have been fulfilled. That means nothing is left of prophecies to be fulfilled. It happened in 70 AD when the Roman army totally destroyed that temple.

This means that maybe this is not some easy interpretation. Well not to those that are still waiting for Jesus to return it isn't.

One can believe this very easily if they believe that God can not lie. If not, some other wild prophecy teacher has to figure out another date that will come and go again.

The only thing that was not written was the time between the 69th and 70th week. Jesus told his disciples it would happen in their generation and indeed some of them would still be alive.

70 AD was a little less than 40 years from the time of cruxification, Still in their generation.

Arnie, the above are based on scripture and they are very plain. Would you provide your scriptures that might prove the statements above to be false? Please stay away from symbolic language unless you have other scripture to substantiate them.

Thanks for your input.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Rockey .... it is a historical fact that Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD .... we all know that .... I never said we could not understand all prophecy .... I said there is some prophecy that we cannot understand.

For example who is "Babylon the great " ?

There are at least 4 possibilities but we do not know for sure right now. Do you ?

As I said earlier we may be able to figure out at a later time but right now we are not sure.

The bible even calls it "Mystery Babylon"

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Arnie Manitoba said:
Rockey .... it is a historical fact that Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD .... we all know that .... I never said we could not understand all prophecy .... I said there is some prophecy that we cannot understand.

For example who is "Babylon the great " ?

There are at least 4 possibilities but we do not know for sure right now. Do you ?

As I said earlier we may be able to figure out at a later time but right now we are not sure.

The bible even calls it "Mystery Babylon"
[SIZE=11pt]Hi Arnie,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Good to hear from you again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]First rule of hermenecutics, the Old Testament was written to the Jews.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The gospels was about Jesus that came to wed his beloved, Jews. They were invited to the wedding, but they did not come. [/SIZE]

Jer 16:9 [SIZE=11pt]For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I willcause to cease out of this place in your eyes, and in your days, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride. [/SIZE]
Jer 16:10 [SIZE=11pt]And it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the LORD pronounced all this great evil against us? or what [/SIZE]is[SIZE=11pt] our iniquity? or what [/SIZE]is[SIZE=11pt] our sin that we have committed against the LORD our God? [/SIZE]
Jer 16:11 [SIZE=11pt]Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the LORD, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law; [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]There were no Christians and no church in Rome at the time Jesus came as the Jews Messiah.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]So Mystery Babylon is not a mystery when we search the bible for, Harlot, Whore, and Whoring.[/SIZE]

Rev 17:5[SIZE=11pt] And upon her forehead [/SIZE]was[SIZE=11pt] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.[/SIZE]

Hos 4:1[SIZE=11pt] Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because [/SIZE]there is[SIZE=11pt] no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. [/SIZE]
Hos 4:2[SIZE=11pt] By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood. [/SIZE]
Hos 4:11[SIZE=11pt] Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Hos 4:12 My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]them[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] to err, and they have gone a [/SIZE]whoring [SIZE=11pt]from under their God. [/SIZE]
Hos 4:15[SIZE=11pt] Though thou, Israel, play the harlot,[/SIZE] yet[SIZE=11pt] let not Judah offend; and come not ye unto Gilgal, neither go ye up to Bethaven, nor swear, The LORD liveth. [/SIZE]
Hos 4:18[SIZE=11pt] Their drink is sour: they have committed whoredom continually[/SIZE]: her rulers with[SIZE=11pt] shame do love, Give ye. [/SIZE]
Hos 9:1[SIZE=11pt] Rejoice not, O Israel, for joy, as [/SIZE]other[SIZE=11pt] people: for thou hast gone a whoring from thy God[/SIZE], thou hast loved a reward upon every cornfloor.

Deu 31:16[SIZE=11pt] And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers;
and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them. [/SIZE]

Jdg 2:17[SIZE=11pt] And yet they would not hearken unto their judges, but they went a whoring after other gods[/SIZE], and bowed themselves unto them: they turned quickly out of the way which their fathers walked in, obeying the commandments of the LORD; but[SIZE=11pt] they did not so. [/SIZE]

1Ch 5:25[SIZE=11pt] And they transgressed against the God of their fathers, and went a whoring after the gods of the people of the land[/SIZE], whom God destroyed before them.

Isa 1:20[SIZE=11pt] But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken [/SIZE]it.[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
Isa 1:21[SIZE=11pt] How is the faithful city become an harlot! [/SIZE]it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
When we read the book Wars of the Jews, by Josephus, we see that Jewish murderers did lodge in Jerusalem and the temple, that was an abomination to God.

Jer 3:1[SIZE=11pt] They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the LORD. [/SIZE]

Mystery Babylon solved? It was Jerusalem!

Good question Arnie

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
rocky .... you just made my point .... some prophecy remains a mystery to us right at this moment. We can only make a "best guess" sometimes.

For example take Babylon the Great
- you claim it is Jerusalem .....fine ..... but Jerusalem only fulfills a portion of the biblical description ...... same as New York or USA ..... some pieces fit and many do not ....... same as Vatican Rome .... a lot of it fulfills the description of Babylon ..... but not all of it ...... and then there are some people who feel the literal town of Babylon in Iraq may be restored to her former glory.

Now the question should be ..... "is it important that we know" ...... ??

I say yes .... because in Revelation it says .... "come out of Her My people" ...... so that you do not share in her sins

So what do we do ???? Come out of Jerusalem ?.... new York ?..... The Catholic Church ? ..... or Babylon Iraq .... ??

See what I mean ...... and I think this all ties in with guysmith's questions in the OP quoted below

ever be solved?

or group effort?

ps: ... rocky I am not totally disagreeing with your thinking Jerusalem is Babylon (I dont happen to think it is) .... but at this moment it (Jerusalem) is lacking a whole bunch of attributes of Babylon as described in Rev 18 etc.

Maybe they will some day

The mystery of bible prophecy continues

I decided to add a couple of attributes of babylon that could NOT be Jerusalem (in my thinking anyway)
-------The music of harpists and musicians, flute players and trumpeters, will never be heard in you again.
-------The light of a lamp will never shine in you again.
-------The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries
-------“‘Woe! Woe, O great city, where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth! In one hour she has been brought to ruin!

Will Jerusalem be a city where merchants of the earth became wealthy ??? ..... sounds more like New York with some Hollywood thrown in

Mind you most of the wealth in New York and Hollywood is in the hands of the Jews ..... sheesh ..... :)

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
guysmith said:
ever be solved?

or group effort?

Yes, it is already solved
God is calling His Son(s) out of Egypt who will be the mouth of God with Christ who is the head of the body(holy nation born in one day, chosen generation, priests and kings for God to keep His Word ALIVE upon the earth who will rule and reign in the wisdom of God having the Word sealed in their foreheads with mighty works of righteousness and power in their HAND, for the Lord who is the Right Hand of God guides them as the Spirit indwells them to do the will (Word) of the Father.
Rev 10:6-7
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
KJV
Rev 11:14
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead{SPIRITUALLY DEAD THAT IS}, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and

shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
KJV

The Son comes for the children of God, his holy body that will be birthed and caught up just as the devil is sent down to TEMPT man to sin so that God's judgment carries out the GREAT SUPPER OF GOD who were disobedient and rejected the LOVE OF GOD(His Word)
Rev 12:1-7
12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness{NOT CAUGHT UP AS THE WORTHY WERE}, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
KJV